Federal Register › Surface Transportation Board
- The Indiana Rail Road Company and CSX Transportation Inc.-Joint Relocation Project Exemption-Terre Haute, Ind.
- Washington Eastern Railroad, LLC-Change in Operators Exemption-Eastern Washington Gateway Railroad Company
- Fortress Investment Group LLC-Continuance in Control Exemption-Central Maine & Quebec Railway US Inc., Ohio River Partners Shareholder LLC, and DesertXpress Enterprises, LLC
- David L. Durbano-Continuance in Control Exemption-Washington Eastern Railroad, LLC
- Norfolk Southern Railway Company-Abandonment Exemption-in the City of Detroit, Mich.
- Minnesota Northern Railroad, Inc.-Abandonment Exemption-in Norman and Polk Counties, MN
National Association of Reversionary Property Owners-Petition for Rulemaking; Limiting Extensions of Trail Use Negotiating Periods
The Surface Transportation Board (Board) grants in part a petition by the National Association of Reversionary Property Owners (NARPO) and opens a proceeding in Docket No. EP 749 (Sub-No. 1) to consider revising regulations related to the National Trails System Act. The Board proposes to modify its regulations to limit the number of 180-day extensions of a trail use negotiating period to a...
Senior Executive Service Performance Review Board (PRB) and Executive Resources Board (ERB) Membership
This Federal Register notice serves to inform the public of the current membership of the PRB and ERB, which is as follows:
- New York State Department of Environmental Conservation-Adverse Abandonment-Saratoga and North Creek Railway in Town of Johnsburg, NY
- San Pedro Valley Holdings, LLC-Acquisition Exemption-San Pedro and Southwestern Railroad Company in Cochise County, Ariz.
- San Pedro Valley Railroad, LLC-Operation Exemption-San Pedro Valley Holdings, LLC in Cochise County, Ariz.
30-Day Notice of Intent To Seek Extension of Approval of Collections: Rail Carrier Financial Reports
As part of its continuing effort to reduce paperwork burdens, and as required by the Paperwork Reduction Act of 1995 (PRA), the Surface Transportation Board (Board) gives notice of its intent to request from the Office of Management and Budget (OMB) approval without change of the six existing collections described below. The Board previously published a notice about this collection in the Federal
National Express LLC-Acquisition of Control-Wise Coaches, Inc.
On August 31, 2018, National Express LLC (National Express) and Alan Wise (collectively, Applicants), noncarriers, jointly filed an application under 49 U.S.C. 14303 for National Express to acquire control of Wise Coaches, Inc. d/b/a Wise Coach of Nashville (Wise). The Board is tentatively approving and authorizing the transaction, and, if no opposing comments are timely filed, this notice will...
- Gregory B. Cundiff, Connie Cundiff, CGX, Inc. and Ironhorse Resources, Inc.-Continuance in Control Exemption-San Pedro Valley Holdings, LLC in Cochise County, Ariz.; Gregory B. Cundiff, Connie Cundiff, CGX, Inc. and Ironhorse Resources, Inc.-Continuance in Control Exemption-San Pedro Valley Railroad, LLC in Cochise County, Ariz.
- Seminole Gulf Railway, L.P.-Acquisition and Operation Exemption-CSX Transportation, Inc.
Quarterly Rail Cost Adjustment Factor
The Board has approved the fourth quarter 2018 Rail Cost Adjustment Factor (RCAF) and cost index filed by the Association of American Railroads. The fourth quarter 2018 RCAF (Unadjusted) is 1.079. The fourth quarter 2018 RCAF (Adjusted) is 0.457. The fourth quarter 2018 RCAF-5 is 0.427.
All Aboard America! Holdings, Inc.-Acquisition of Control-Lux Bus America Co.
On August 14, 2018, All Aboard America! Holdings, Inc. (AAAHI), a noncarrier, filed an application under 49 U.S.C. 14303 for AAAHI to acquire a 100% equity interest in Lux Bus America Co. (Lux Bus), an interstate motor carrier of passengers. On August 23, 2018, AAAHI filed a supplement to its application. The Board is tentatively approving and authorizing the transaction, and, if no opposing...
Notice of Railroad-Shipper Transportation Advisory Council Vacancy
The Board hereby gives notice of a vacancy on RSTAC for a small shipper representative. The Board seeks suggestions for candidates to fill this vacancy.
- West Memphis Base Railroad L.L.C.-Lease, Operation, and Future Purchase Exemption-City of West Memphis, Ark.
Notice of Rail Energy Transportation Advisory Committee Meeting
Notice is hereby given of a meeting of the Rail Energy Transportation Advisory Committee (RETAC), pursuant to the Federal Advisory Committee Act (FACA).
30-Day Notice of Intent To Seek Reinstatement Without Change: Generic Clearance for the Collection of Qualitative Feedback on Agency Service Delivery
As part of its continuing effort to reduce paperwork burdens, and as required by the Paperwork Reduction Act of 1995 (PRA), the Surface Transportation Board (STB or Board) gives notice that it is requesting from the Office of Management and Budget (OMB) a reinstatement without change of Generic Clearance for the Collection of Qualitative Feedback on Agency Service Delivery. This collection was...
- Release of Waybill Data
- Chicago Terminal Railroad-Abandonment Exemption-in Chicago, Illinois
- Rock & Rail, LLC-Acquisition and Operation Exemption-Rail Lines of Martin Marietta Materials, Inc.
- Clackamas Valley Railway, LLC-Lease and Operation Exemption With Interchange Commitment-Union Pacific Railroad Company
- Progressive Rail Incorporated-Continuance in Control Exemption-Clackamas Valley Railway, LLC
- Great Lakes Terminal Railroad, LLC-Lease and Operation Exemption-Rail Line of Great Lakes Reloading, LLC
- Release of Waybill Data
- Decatur & Eastern Illinois Railroad, L.L.C.-Acquisition Exemption Containing Interchange Commitment-CSX Transportation, Inc.
- Watco Holdings, Inc.-Continuance in Control Exemption-Decatur & Eastern Illinois Railroad, L.L.C.