Federal Register › Surface Transportation Board
- Alcoa Energy Services, Inc.-Acquisition Exemption-Rockdale, Sandow & Southern Railroad Company
- Middletown & New Jersey Railroad, LLC-Lease Exemption Containing Interchange Commitment-Norfolk Southern Railway Company
- Savage, Bingham & Garfield Railroad Company-Discontinuance of Trackage Rights Exemption-in Whiting, Ind.
- Roster of Arbitrators-Annual Update
- St. Paul & Pacific Northwest Railroad Company, LLC-Change in Operators Exemption-Kettle Falls International Railway, LLC
- Progressive Rail Incorporated-Continuance in Control Exemption-St. Paul & Pacific Northwest Railroad Company, LLC
- North Carolina & Virginia Railroad Company, L.L.C., Chesapeake & Albemarle Railroad Division-Lease Amendment and Operation Exemption Including Interchange Commitment-Norfolk Southern Railway Company
- CSX Transportation, Inc.-Discontinuance of Service Exemption-in Vermilion County, Ill
Notice of Availability of the Draft Environmental Assessment (Draft EA) for Palmetto Railways Camp Hall Rail Line
On August 3, 2017, Palmetto Railways (Applicant) filed an exemption petition with the Board pursuant to 49 U.S.C. 10502 to construct and operate approximately 28 miles of new rail line between the Cross Subdivision of CSX Transportation, Inc. (CSXT) rail network near the Santee Cooper Cross Generating Station and the Camp Hall Commerce Park in Berkeley County, South Carolina. Implementation of...
- R.J. Corman Railroad Group, LLC and R.J. Corman Railroad Company, LLC-Acquisition of Control Exemption-Nashville and Western Railroad Corp. and Nashville & Eastern Railroad Corp.
- Ithaca Central Railroad, LLC-Lease and Operation Exemption-Norfolk Southern Railway Company
- Watco Holdings, Inc.-Continuance in Control Exemption-Ithaca Central Railroad, LLC
- Tulsa-Sapulpa Union Railway Company, L.L.C.-Lease Renewal Exemption With Interchange Commitment-Union Pacific Railroad Company
CSX Transportation, Inc.-Lease-Western and Atlantic Railroad
This decision accepts for consideration the application by CSX Transportation, Inc. to continue to lease approximately 137.33 miles of rail line of the Western and Atlantic Railroad from the State of Georgia. The Board determines that this is a minor transaction as defined by the Board's regulations and adopts a procedural schedule.
- Paul Didelius-Continuance in Control Exemption-KET, LLC
- KET, LLC-Operation Exemption-Lines of Railroad in Benton County, Wash.
- North Central Mississippi Regional Railroad Authority-Acquisition and Operation Exemption-Mississippi Department of Transportation
North Central Mississippi Regional Railroad Authority-Continuance in Control Exemption
The Board is granting an exemption under 49 U.S.C. 10502 from the prior approval requirements of 49 U.S.C. 11323-25 for North Central Mississippi Regional Railroad Authority (NCMRRA), a noncarrier, to continue in control of Grenada Railway, LLC (GRYR), a Class III carrier owned and controlled by NCMRRA, when NCMRRA becomes a Class III rail carrier in a related transaction involving its...
Semiannual Regulatory Agenda
The Chairman of the Surface Transportation Board is publishing the Regulatory Flexibility Agenda for fall 2018.
- Oregon International Port of Coos Bay-Continuance in Control Exemption-Coos Bay Rail Line, Inc.
- Coos Bay Rail Line, Inc.-Change in Operators Exemption-Coos Bay Railroad Operating Company, LLCd/b/a Coos Bay Rail Link
- Iowa and Middletown Railway LLC-Lease and Operation Exemption-American Ordinance LLC, Owner's Representative for U.S. Army Joint Munitions Command
- Wolf Creek Railroad LLC-Lease and Operation Exemption-American Ordnance LLC, Owner's Representative for U.S. Army Joint Munitions Command
- Eyal Shapira-Continuance in Control Exemption-Iowa & Middletown Railway LLC and Wolf Creek Railroad LLC
- CSX Transportation, Inc.-Abandonment Exemption-in Cobb County, Ga.
- Iowa & Middletown Railway LLC-Lease and Operation Exemption-American Ordnance LLC, Owner's Representative for U.S. Army Joint Munitions Command
- Release of Waybill Data
- Wisconsin Central Ltd.-Discontinuance of Service Exemption-in Ashland and Price Counties, Wis.
- BNSF Railway Company-Lease Exemption-Union Pacific Railroad Company
- The Indiana Rail Road Company and CSX Transportation Inc.-Joint Relocation Project Exemption-Terre Haute, Ind.