- Federal Energy Regulatory Commission (45398)
- Environmental Protection Agency (37563)
- Securities and Exchange Commission (35911)
- National Institutes of Health (26995)
- Federal Aviation Administration (23270)
- National Oceanic and Atmospheric Administration (21733)
- Health and Human Services Department (17604)
- International Trade Administration (16099)
- Nuclear Regulatory Commission (15363)
- Transportation Department (13758)
- Federal Communications Commission (11758)
- Land Management Bureau (11523)
- Defense Department (11365)
- Food and Drug Administration (10609)
- Employment and Training Administration (9954)
- Justice Department (9259)
- Education Department (8869)
- Federal Reserve System (8791)
- Treasury Department (8768)
- Transportation Department (8435)
- National Park Service (8394)
- State Department (7991)
- Veterans Affairs Department (7651)
- Housing and Urban Development Department (7350)
- Internal Revenue Service (7199)
- International Trade Commission (6720)
- Coast Guard (6609)
- Energy Department (6481)
- Federal Emergency Management Agency (6261)
- Forest Service (6112)
- Homeland Security Department (6111)
- Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (5395)
- Fish and Wildlife Service (5079)
- National Aeronautics and Space Administration (5010)
- Interior Department (4806)
- National Science Foundation (4192)
- Small Business Administration (4079)
- Labor Department (4040)
- Homeland Security Department (3985)
- Surface Transportation Board (3619)
- Animal and Plant Health Inspection Service (3611)
- Agriculture Department (3578)
- Small Business Administration (3349)
- Commerce Department (2992)
- Drug Enforcement Administration (2961)
- Securities and Exchange Commission (2794)
- National Highway Traffic Safety Administration (2772)
- Federal Energy Regulatory Commission (2726)
- Foreign-Trade Zones Board (2659)
- Environmental Protection Agency (2637)
- December 11, 2018
- December 10, 2018
- December 07, 2018
- December 06, 2018
- December 04, 2018
- December 03, 2018
- November 30, 2018
- November 29, 2018
- November 28, 2018
- November 27, 2018
- November 26, 2018
- November 23, 2018
- November 21, 2018
- November 20, 2018
- November 19, 2018
- November 16, 2018
- November 15, 2018
- November 14, 2018
- November 13, 2018
- November 09, 2018
- Presidential Declaration of a Major Disaster for Public Assistance Only for the Commonwealth of Pennsylvania
This is a Notice of the (FEMA-4408-DR), dated 11/27/2018. Incident: Severe Storms and Flooding. Incident Period: 08/10/2018 through 08/15/2018.
- Information Collection Being Reviewed by the Federal Communications Commission Under Delegated Authority
As part of its continuing effort to reduce paperwork burdens, and as required by the Paperwork Reduction Act of 1995 (PRA), the Federal Communications Commission (FCC or Commission) invites the general public and other Federal agencies to take this opportunity to comment on the following information collections. Comments are requested concerning: Whether the proposed collection of information is necessary for the proper performance of the functions of the Commission, including whether the information shall have practical utility; the accuracy of the Commission's burden estimate; ways to enhance the quality, utility, and clarity of the information collected; ways to minimize the burden of the collection of information on the respondents, including the use of automated collection techniqu...
- Notice of Public Meeting of the Tennessee Advisory Committee
Notice is hereby given, pursuant to the provisions of the rules and regulations of the U.S. Commission on Civil Rights (Commission) and the Federal Advisory Committee Act that the Tennessee Advisory Committee will hold a public hearing to hear testimony on the civil rights issues related to legal financial obligations in Tennessee.
- Airworthiness Directives; Airbus SAS Airplanes
We propose to adopt a new airworthiness directive (AD) for certain Airbus SAS Model A318 and A319 series airplanes, Model A320- 211, -212, -214, -216, -231, -232, and -233 airplanes, and Model A321- 111, -112, -131, -211, -212, -213, -231, and -232 airplanes. This proposed AD was prompted by a report that taperloks used in a certain wing-to-fuselage junction were found to be non-compliant with the applicable specification, resulting in a loss of pre-tension in the fasteners. This proposed AD would require repetitive special detailed inspections of the center and outer wing box lower stiffeners and panels at a certain junction on the left- and right-hand sides for any cracking, and repair if necessary. We are proposing this AD to address the unsafe condition on these products.
- Renewable Fuel Standard Program: Standards for 2019 and Biomass-Based Diesel Volume for 2020
Under section 211 of the Clean Air Act, the Environmental Protection Agency (EPA) is required to set renewable fuel percentage standards every year. This action establishes the annual percentage standards for cellulosic biofuel, biomass-based diesel, advanced biofuel, and total renewable fuel that apply to gasoline and diesel transportation fuel produced or imported in the year 2019. Relying on statutory waiver authority that is available when the projected cellulosic biofuel production volume is less than the applicable volume specified in the statute, EPA is establishing volume requirements for cellulosic biofuel, advanced biofuel, and total renewable fuel that are below the statutory volume targets. We are also establishing the applicable volume of biomass-based diesel for 2020.
- Self-Regulatory Organizations; Cboe BZX Exchange, Inc.; Order Granting Approval of a Proposed Rule Change, as Modified by Amendment Nos. 1 and 2, To List and Trade Shares of the FormulaFolios Sector Rotation ETF, a Series of the Northern Lights Fund Trust IV, Under Rule 14.11(i), Managed Fund Shares
- Sunshine Act Meeting
- Eagle Fund IV, L.P.; Notice Seeking Exemption Under the Small Business Investment Act, Conflicts of Interest
- Identity Theft Rules
The Federal Trade Commission (``FTC'' or ``Commission'') requests public comment on its . The Commission is soliciting comment as part of the FTC's systematic review of all current Commission regulations and guides.
- Presidential Declaration Amendment of a Major Disaster for Public Assistance Only for the State of Florida
This is an amendment of the Presidential declaration of a major disaster for Public Assistance Only for the State of Florida (FEMA-4399-DR), dated 10/23/2018. Incident: Hurricane Michael. Incident Period: 10/07/2018 through 10/19/2018.
- SES Positions That Were Career Reserved During CY 2017
As required by section 3132(b)(4) of title 5, United States Code, this gives notice of all positions in the Senior Executive Service (SES) that were career reserved during calendar year 2017....
- Workforce Innovation and Opportunity Act
The Department of Labor (DOL or the Department) issues this Final Rule to implement titles I and III of the (WIOA). Through these regulations, the Department reforms and modernizes our nation's workforce development system. This rule provides the framework for changes for statewide and local...
- Introduction to the Unified Agenda of Federal Regulatory and Deregulatory Actions-Fall 2016
Publication of the Unified Agenda of Regulatory and Deregulatory Actions and the Regulatory Plan represent key components of the regulatory planning mechanism prescribed in Executive Order 12866, ``Regulatory Planning and Review'' (58 FR 51735) and incorporated in Executive Order 13563, ``Improving ...
- United States of America v. Bayer AG and Monsanto Company; Proposed Final Judgment and Competitive Impact Statement
- Medicare Program: Hospital Outpatient Prospective Payment and Ambulatory Surgical Center Payment Systems and Quality Reporting Programs; Organ Procurement Organization Reporting and Communication; Transplant Outcome Measures and Documentation Requirements; Electronic Health Record (EHR) Incentive Programs; Payment to Nonexcepted Off-Campus Provider-Based Department of a Hospital; Hospital Value-Based Purchasing (VBP) Program; Establishment of Payment Rates Under the Medicare Physician Fee Schedule for Nonexcepted Items and Services Furnished by an Off-Campus Provider-Based Department of a Hospital
This final rule with comment period revises the Medicare hospital outpatient prospective payment system (OPPS) and the Medicare ambulatory surgical center (ASC) payment system for CY 2017 to implement applicable statutory requirements and changes arising from our continuing experience with these...
- Stream Protection Rule
We, the Office of Surface Mining Reclamation and Enforcement (OSMRE or OSM), are revising our regulations, based on, among other things, advances in science, to improve the balance between environmental protection and the Nation's need for coal as a source of energy. This final rule will better...
- Prohibitions and Restrictions on Proprietary Trading and Certain Interests in, and Relationships with, Hedge Funds and Private Equity Funds
The Commodity Futures Trading Commission (``CFTC'' or ``Commission'') is adopting a final rule to implement Section 619 of the Dodd-Frank Wall Street Reform and Consumer Protection Act (the ``Dodd-Frank Act''), which contains certain prohibitions and restrictions on the ability of a banking entity...
- Great Lakes Pilotage Rates-2018 Annual Review and Revisions to Methodology
In accordance with the Great Lakes Pilotage Act of 1960, the Coast Guard is establishing new base pilotage rates and surcharges for the 2018 shipping season. Additionally, the Coast Guard is making several changes to the Great Lakes pilotage ratemaking methodology. These additional changes include...
- De Minimis Exception to the Swap Dealer Definition
The Commodity Futures Trading Commission (``Commission'' or ``CFTC'') is proposing to amend the de minimis exception within the ``swap dealer'' definition in the Commission's regulations by: Setting the aggregate gross notional amount threshold for the de minimis exception at $8 billion in swap...
- VA Compensation and Pension Regulation Rewrite Project
The Department of Veterans Affairs (VA) proposes to reorganize and rewrite its compensation and pension regulations in a logical, claimant-focused, and user-friendly format. The intended effect of the proposed revisions is to assist claimants, beneficiaries, veterans' representatives, and VA...