- Federal Energy Regulatory Commission (43142)
- Environmental Protection Agency (35320)
- Securities and Exchange Commission (33096)
- National Institutes of Health (25528)
- Federal Aviation Administration (23265)
- National Oceanic and Atmospheric Administration (19997)
- International Trade Administration (14972)
- Health and Human Services Department (14785)
- Nuclear Regulatory Commission (14639)
- Transportation Department (13758)
- Federal Communications Commission (11758)
- Land Management Bureau (11158)
- Food and Drug Administration (10605)
- Defense Department (10562)
- Employment and Training Administration (9954)
- Education Department (8408)
- Justice Department (8321)
- Federal Reserve System (8256)
- National Park Service (7975)
- Treasury Department (7779)
- State Department (7441)
- Housing and Urban Development Department (7350)
- Internal Revenue Service (7199)
- Veterans Affairs Department (7120)
- Coast Guard (6608)
- Federal Emergency Management Agency (6259)
- Homeland Security Department (6111)
- Energy Department (6078)
- International Trade Commission (6062)
- Forest Service (5915)
- Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (5395)
- Fish and Wildlife Service (5079)
- Transportation Department (4857)
- National Aeronautics and Space Administration (4759)
- Interior Department (4155)
- Labor Department (4040)
- National Science Foundation (3899)
- Small Business Administration (3573)
- Animal and Plant Health Inspection Service (3463)
- Surface Transportation Board (3414)
- Small Business Administration (3349)
- Agriculture Department (3154)
- Drug Enforcement Administration (2960)
- Commerce Department (2827)
- Securities and Exchange Commission (2794)
- National Highway Traffic Safety Administration (2770)
- Federal Energy Regulatory Commission (2726)
- Environmental Protection Agency (2637)
- Agricultural Marketing Service (2504)
- Federal Aviation Administration (2402)
- November 21, 2017
- November 20, 2017
- November 17, 2017
- November 16, 2017
- November 15, 2017
- November 14, 2017
- November 13, 2017
- November 09, 2017
- November 08, 2017
- November 07, 2017
- November 06, 2017
- November 03, 2017
- November 02, 2017
- November 01, 2017
- October 31, 2017
- October 30, 2017
- October 27, 2017
- October 26, 2017
- October 25, 2017
- October 24, 2017
- New Postal Product
The Commission is noticing a recent Postal Service filing for the Commission's consideration concerning a negotiated service agreement. This notice informs the public of the filing, invites public comment, and takes other administrative steps.
- Air Plan Approval; GA: Emission Reduction Credits
Due to the receipt of an adverse comment, the Environmental Protection Agency (EPA) is withdrawing the September 25, 2017, direct final rule that would have approved changes to the Georgia State Implementation Plan (SIP) to revise the Emission Reduction Credits (ERC) regulation. EPA will address the comment in a separate final action based upon the proposed rulemaking action, also published on September 25, 2017. EPA will not institute a second comment period on this action.
- Drawbridge Operation Regulation; Southern Branch of the Elizabeth River, Chesapeake, VA
The Coast Guard has modified a temporary deviation from the operating schedule that governs the I-64 (High Rise) Bridge across the Atlantic Intracoastal Waterway, Southern Branch of the Elizabeth River, mile 7.1, at Chesapeake, VA. The deviation is necessary to facilitate routine maintenance. This deviation allows the bridge to remain in the closed-to-navigation position.
- U.S. Trade and Investment With Sub-Saharan Africa: Recent Developments
Following receipt of a request dated October 23, 2017 from the United States Trade Representative (USTR) under the section 332(g) of the Tariff Act of 1930, the U.S. International Trade Commission (Commission) has instituted investigation No. 332-564, , for the purpose of preparing the report requested by the USTR. The Commission has scheduled a public hearing in connection with this investigation for January 23, 2018.
- Rules Regarding Delegation of Authority
The Board is amending its , in connection with the amendment to the Board's Rules of Organization (published elsewhere in this issue of the Federal Register), to provide a modified quorum procedure during exigent circumstances.
- Notice of a Public Meeting for The Great Lakes and Mississippi River Interbasin Study-Brandon Road Draft Integrated Feasibility Study and Environmental Impact Statement-Will County, Illinois and Extension of Public Comment Period
The Rock Island and Chicago Districts, U.S. Army Corps of Engineers (USACE), will host a public meeting in New Orleans, Louisiana to discuss the draft report titled The Great Lakes and Mississippi River Interbasin Study--Brandon Road Draft Integrated Feasibility Study and Environmental Impact Statement--Will County, Illinois and receive input regarding this study.
- Sunshine Act Meetings; Unified Carrier Registration Plan Board of Directors
- Rules of Organization
The Board has amended its definition of a quorum of the Board in the Board's . The amendment is designed to facilitate the Board's ability to continue to function efficiently during periods of substantial vacancies on the Board. The amendment does not alter the number of Board members required to constitute a quorum in normal operating environments. The amendment also addresses Board member recusals and disqualifications. In addition, the Board has provided a modified definition of a quorum during exigent circumstances. In connection with this modification, the Board is amending its Rules Regarding Delegation of Authority, published elsewhere in this Federal Register, to authorize the Chair (or Vice Chair, if the Chair is unavailable) to determine when an emergency ...
- Combined Notice of Filings #2
- Phibro Americas LLC; Supplemental Notice That Initial Market-Based Rate Filing Includes Request for Blanket Section 204 Authorization
- Medicare Program: Hospital Outpatient Prospective Payment and Ambulatory Surgical Center Payment Systems and Quality Reporting Programs; Organ Procurement Organization Reporting and Communication; Transplant Outcome Measures and Documentation Requirements; Electronic Health Record (EHR) Incentive Programs; Payment to Nonexcepted Off-Campus Provider-Based Department of a Hospital; Hospital Value-Based Purchasing (VBP) Program; Establishment of Payment Rates Under the Medicare Physician Fee Schedule for Nonexcepted Items and Services Furnished by an Off-Campus Provider-Based Department of a Hospital
This final rule with comment period revises the Medicare hospital outpatient prospective payment system (OPPS) and the Medicare ambulatory surgical center (ASC) payment system for CY 2017 to implement applicable statutory requirements and changes arising from our continuing experience with these...
- Medicare Program; Revisions to Payment Policies Under the Physician Fee Schedule and Other Revisions to Part B for CY 2017; Medicare Advantage Bid Pricing Data Release; Medicare Advantage and Part D Medical Loss Ratio Data Release; Medicare Advantage Provider Network Requirements; Expansion of Medicare Diabetes Prevention Program Model; Medicare Shared Savings Program Requirements
This major final rule addresses changes to the physician fee schedule and other Medicare Part B payment policies, such as changes to the Value Modifier, to ensure that our payment systems are updated to reflect changes in medical practice and the relative value of services, as well as changes in...
- Workforce Innovation and Opportunity Act
The Department of Labor (DOL or the Department) issues this Final Rule to implement titles I and III of the (WIOA). Through these regulations, the Department reforms and modernizes our nation's workforce development system. This rule provides the framework for changes for statewide and local...
- Medicare Program; Comprehensive Care for Joint Replacement Payment Model for Acute Care Hospitals Furnishing Lower Extremity Joint Replacement Services
This final rule implements a new Medicare Part A and B payment model under section 1115A of the Social Security Act, called the Comprehensive Care for Joint Replacement (CJR) model, in which acute care hospitals in certain selected geographic areas will receive retrospective bundled payments for...
- Regulation Systems Compliance and Integrity
The Securities and Exchange Commission (``Commission'') is adopting new (``Regulation SCI'') under the Securities Exchange Act of 1934 (``Exchange Act'') and conforming amendments to Regulation ATS under the Exchange Act. Regulation SCI will apply to certain self-regulatory organizations (including...
- Introduction to the Unified Agenda of Federal Regulatory and Deregulatory Actions-Fall 2016
Publication of the Unified Agenda of Regulatory and Deregulatory Actions and the Regulatory Plan represent key components of the regulatory planning mechanism prescribed in Executive Order 12866, ``Regulatory Planning and Review'' (58 FR 51735) and incorporated in Executive Order 13563, ``Improving ...
- Home Mortgage Disclosure (Regulation C)
The Bureau of Consumer Financial Protection (Bureau) is publishing for public comment a proposed rule amending Regulation C to implement amendments to the Home Mortgage Disclosure Act (HMDA) made by section 1094 of the Dodd-Frank Wall Street Reform and Consumer Protection Act (Dodd-Frank Act)....
- Announcement of the Award of Two Single-Source Program Expansion Supplement Grants To Support Legal Services to Refugees Under the Unaccompanied Alien Children's Program
This notice announces the intention of the Agency for Healthcare Research and Quality (AHRQ) to request that the Office of Management and Budget (OMB) approve the proposed information collection project: ``Continuing Education for Comparative Effectiveness Research Survey.'' In accordance with the...
- Food Labeling: Revision of the Nutrition and Supplement Facts Labels
The Food and Drug Administration (FDA or we) is amending its labeling regulations for conventional foods and dietary supplements to provide updated nutrition information on the label to assist consumers in maintaining healthy dietary practices. The updated information is consistent with current...
- Semiannual Regulatory Agenda
The Spring 2016 Unified Agenda of Federal Regulatory and Deregulatory Actions. Publication of the Spring 2016 Unified Agenda of Federal Regulatory and Deregulatory Actions represents a key component of the regulatory planning mechanism prescribed in Executive Order 12866 ``Regulatory Planning and...