- Federal Energy Regulatory Commission (45128)
- Environmental Protection Agency (37323)
- Securities and Exchange Commission (35614)
- National Institutes of Health (26830)
- Federal Aviation Administration (23270)
- National Oceanic and Atmospheric Administration (21552)
- Health and Human Services Department (17291)
- International Trade Administration (15978)
- Nuclear Regulatory Commission (15280)
- Transportation Department (13758)
- Federal Communications Commission (11758)
- Land Management Bureau (11483)
- Defense Department (11261)
- Food and Drug Administration (10607)
- Employment and Training Administration (9954)
- Justice Department (9139)
- Education Department (8816)
- Federal Reserve System (8729)
- Treasury Department (8633)
- National Park Service (8323)
- Transportation Department (8045)
- State Department (7951)
- Veterans Affairs Department (7616)
- Housing and Urban Development Department (7350)
- Internal Revenue Service (7199)
- International Trade Commission (6657)
- Coast Guard (6609)
- Energy Department (6425)
- Federal Emergency Management Agency (6260)
- Homeland Security Department (6111)
- Forest Service (6103)
- Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (5395)
- Fish and Wildlife Service (5079)
- National Aeronautics and Space Administration (4974)
- Interior Department (4731)
- National Science Foundation (4151)
- Labor Department (4040)
- Small Business Administration (4008)
- Homeland Security Department (3769)
- Animal and Plant Health Inspection Service (3602)
- Surface Transportation Board (3594)
- Agriculture Department (3526)
- Small Business Administration (3349)
- Commerce Department (2971)
- Drug Enforcement Administration (2961)
- Securities and Exchange Commission (2794)
- National Highway Traffic Safety Administration (2771)
- Federal Energy Regulatory Commission (2726)
- Environmental Protection Agency (2637)
- Foreign-Trade Zones Board (2611)
- October 12, 2018
- October 11, 2018
- October 10, 2018
- October 09, 2018
- October 05, 2018
- October 04, 2018
- October 03, 2018
- October 02, 2018
- October 01, 2018
- September 28, 2018
- September 27, 2018
- September 26, 2018
- September 25, 2018
- September 24, 2018
- September 21, 2018
- September 20, 2018
- September 19, 2018
- September 18, 2018
- September 17, 2018
- September 14, 2018
- Sunshine Act Meetings
- The Indiana Rail Road Company and CSX Transportation Inc.-Joint Relocation Project Exemption-Terre Haute, Ind.
- 30-Day Notice of Proposed Information Collection: New Construction Subterranean Termite Protection for New Homes
HUD submitted the proposed information collection requirement described below to the Office of Management and Budget (OMB) for review, in accordance with the Paperwork Reduction Act. The purpose of this notice is to allow for 30 days of public comment.
- Information Collection Request; Biofuel Infrastructure Partnership (BIP) Grants to States
In accordance with the Paperwork Reduction Act of 1995, the Farm Service Agency (FSA) is requesting comments from all interested individuals and organizations on a revision and an extension of a currently approved information collection associated with FSA Biofuel Infrastructure Partnership Grants to States. The FSA Biofuel Infrastructure Partnership (BIP) has collected and used the information to identify applicant States that would be eligible to receive a one- time grant funding opportunity for fuel pumps and related infrastructure, with the goal of encouraging increased ethanol use. Information that BIP is now collecting is needed to monitor BIP grantee implementation and performance of the participating third-party, fueling stations.
- Natixis Funds Trust I, et al.; Notice of Application
- Standards for Business Practices and Communication Protocols for Public Utilities
The Federal Energy Regulatory Commission (Commission) proposes to remove the incorporation by reference of the Wholesale Electric Quadrant (WEQ) WEQ-006 Time Error Correction Business Practice Standards as adopted by the North American Energy Standards Board (NAESB) in its WEQ Version 003.0 Businesses Practice Standards. The WEQ-006 Manual Time Error Correction Business Practice Standards previously defined the commercial based procedures to be used for reducing time error to keep the system's time within acceptable limits of true time. NAESB's latest version of its Business Practice Standards retires and eliminates its Manual Time Error Correction Business Practice Standards to correspond with the removal of the Time Error Correction requirements of the North American Electric Reliabil...
- 60-Day Notice of Proposed Information Collection: Certification of Consistency With Promise Zone Goals and Implementation
HUD is seeking approval from the Office of Management and Budget (OMB) for the information collection described below. In accordance with the Paperwork Reduction Act, HUD is requesting comment from all interested parties on the proposed collection of information. The purpose of this notice is to allow for 60 days of public comment.
- Leif Erikson Day, 2018
- Solicitation for Nominations To Serve on the Advisory Council To Support Grandparents Raising Grandchildren
The Secretary of Health & Human Services (Secretary) seeks nominations for grandparents who are raising grandchildren and older relatives who are caring for children to serve on the Advisory Council to Support Grandparents Raising Grandchildren.
- Notice of Meeting
- SES Positions That Were Career Reserved During CY 2017
As required by section 3132(b)(4) of title 5, United States Code, this gives notice of all positions in the Senior Executive Service (SES) that were career reserved during calendar year 2017....
- Workforce Innovation and Opportunity Act; Joint Rule for Unified and Combined State Plans, Performance Accountability, and the One-Stop System Joint Provisions; Final Rule
The Departments of Education (ED) and Labor (DOL) (or, collectively, Departments) issue this Joint Final Rule to implement jointly administered activities authorized by title I of the Workforce Innovation and Opportunity Act (WIOA) signed into law on July 22, 2014 (hereafter ``Joint WIOA Final Rule'...
- Payday, Vehicle Title, and Certain High-Cost Installment Loans
The Bureau of Consumer Financial Protection (Bureau or CFPB) is issuing this final rule establishing regulations creating consumer protections for certain consumer credit products and the official interpretations to the rule. First, the rule identifies it as an unfair and abusive practice for a...
- Workforce Innovation and Opportunity Act
The Department of Labor (DOL or the Department) issues this Final Rule to implement titles I and III of the (WIOA). Through these regulations, the Department reforms and modernizes our nation's workforce development system. This rule provides the framework for changes for statewide and local...
- Medicare Program: Hospital Outpatient Prospective Payment and Ambulatory Surgical Center Payment Systems and Quality Reporting Programs; Organ Procurement Organization Reporting and Communication; Transplant Outcome Measures and Documentation Requirements; Electronic Health Record (EHR) Incentive Programs; Payment to Nonexcepted Off-Campus Provider-Based Department of a Hospital; Hospital Value-Based Purchasing (VBP) Program; Establishment of Payment Rates Under the Medicare Physician Fee Schedule for Nonexcepted Items and Services Furnished by an Off-Campus Provider-Based Department of a Hospital
This final rule with comment period revises the Medicare hospital outpatient prospective payment system (OPPS) and the Medicare ambulatory surgical center (ASC) payment system for CY 2017 to implement applicable statutory requirements and changes arising from our continuing experience with these...
- Stream Protection Rule
We, the Office of Surface Mining Reclamation and Enforcement (OSMRE or OSM), are revising our regulations, based on, among other things, advances in science, to improve the balance between environmental protection and the Nation's need for coal as a source of energy. This final rule will better...
- United States of America v. Bayer AG and Monsanto Company; Proposed Final Judgment and Competitive Impact Statement
- Prohibitions and Restrictions on Proprietary Trading and Certain Interests in, and Relationships with, Hedge Funds and Private Equity Funds
The Commodity Futures Trading Commission (``CFTC'' or ``Commission'') is adopting a final rule to implement Section 619 of the Dodd-Frank Wall Street Reform and Consumer Protection Act (the ``Dodd-Frank Act''), which contains certain prohibitions and restrictions on the ability of a banking entity...
- VA Compensation and Pension Regulation Rewrite Project
The Department of Veterans Affairs (VA) proposes to reorganize and rewrite its compensation and pension regulations in a logical, claimant-focused, and user-friendly format. The intended effect of the proposed revisions is to assist claimants, beneficiaries, veterans' representatives, and VA...
- Workforce Innovation and Opportunity Act; Notice of Proposed Rulemaking
The Department of Labor (DOL) is proposing, through rulemaking, to implement titles I and III of the Workforce Innovation and Opportunity Act of 2014 (WIOA). Through these regulations, the Department proposes to implement job training system reform and strengthen the workforce investment system of...