- Federal Energy Regulatory Commission (44735)
- Environmental Protection Agency (36874)
- Securities and Exchange Commission (35128)
- National Institutes of Health (26583)
- Federal Aviation Administration (23270)
- National Oceanic and Atmospheric Administration (21239)
- Health and Human Services Department (16748)
- International Trade Administration (15759)
- Nuclear Regulatory Commission (15109)
- Transportation Department (13758)
- Federal Communications Commission (11758)
- Land Management Bureau (11399)
- Defense Department (11102)
- Food and Drug Administration (10607)
- Employment and Training Administration (9954)
- Justice Department (8987)
- Education Department (8738)
- Federal Reserve System (8639)
- Treasury Department (8462)
- National Park Service (8246)
- State Department (7834)
- Veterans Affairs Department (7543)
- Transportation Department (7358)
- Housing and Urban Development Department (7350)
- Internal Revenue Service (7199)
- Coast Guard (6608)
- International Trade Commission (6541)
- Energy Department (6336)
- Federal Emergency Management Agency (6260)
- Homeland Security Department (6111)
- Forest Service (6065)
- Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (5395)
- Fish and Wildlife Service (5079)
- National Aeronautics and Space Administration (4930)
- Interior Department (4612)
- National Science Foundation (4092)
- Labor Department (4040)
- Small Business Administration (3911)
- Animal and Plant Health Inspection Service (3579)
- Surface Transportation Board (3551)
- Agriculture Department (3454)
- Homeland Security Department (3439)
- Small Business Administration (3349)
- Drug Enforcement Administration (2961)
- Commerce Department (2926)
- Securities and Exchange Commission (2794)
- National Highway Traffic Safety Administration (2770)
- Federal Energy Regulatory Commission (2726)
- Environmental Protection Agency (2637)
- Foreign-Trade Zones Board (2570)
- Center for Scientific Review; Notice of Closed Meetings
- Privacy Act of 1974; System of Records
In accordance with the Privacy Act of 1974, as amended, the Bureau of Consumer Financial Protection (Bureau), gives notice of the establishment of a modified Privacy Act System of Records.
- Delegation Concerning International Prisoner Transfer Program
The Attorney General has delegated to the Assistant Attorney General for the Criminal Division certain authorities of the Attorney General concerning transfer of offenders to or from foreign countries, including the authority to find appropriate or inappropriate the transfer of offenders to or from a foreign country under certain treaties. The Assistant Attorney General for the Criminal Division is authorized to re-delegate this authority to the Deputy Assistant Attorneys General, the Director of the Office of Enforcement Operations, and the Senior Associate Director and Associate Directors of the Office of Enforcement Operations. The Department of Justice is moving the responsibility for handling international prisoner transfers from the Office of Enforcement Operations to the Office o...
- Certain Hot-Rolled Steel Flat Products From Brazil: Preliminary Results of the Antidumping Duty Administrative Review; 2016-2017
The Department of Commerce (Commerce) is conducting an administrative review of the antidumping duty order on certain hot- rolled steel flat products from Brazil. The period of review (POR) is March 22, 2016, through Septemer 30, 2017. This review covers six producers/exporters of the subject merchandise. Commerce selected one mandatory respondent, Companhia Siderurgica Nacional (CSN), for individual examination. We preliminarily determine that sales of subject merchandise have been made below normal value (NV) during the POR. We invite interested parties to comment on these preliminary results.
- Excepting Administrative Law Judges From the Competitive Service
- National Institute of Allergy and Infectious Diseases; Notice of Closed Meeting
- Benefits Payable in Terminated Single-Employer Plans; Interest Assumptions for Paying Benefits
This final rule amends the Pension Benefit Guaranty Corporation's regulation on Benefits Payable in Terminated Single- Employer Plans to prescribe interest assumptions under the regulation for valuation dates in August 2018. The interest assumptions are used for paying benefits under terminating single-employer plans covered by the pension insurance system administered by PBGC.
- Agency Information Collection Activities; Proposed eCollection eComments Requested; Extension With Change, of a Previously Approved Collection 2013 Private Industry Feedback Survey
The Department of Justice (DOJ), Federal Bureau of Investigation (FBI), Cyber Division (CyD) has submitted the following Information Collection Request to the Office of Management and Budget (OMB) for review and clearance in accordance with the established review procedures of the Paperwork Reduction Act of 1995. The proposed information collection is published to obtain comments from the public and affected agencies.
- Agency Information Collection Activities; Proposed eCollection eComments Requested; Extension, Without Change, of a Currently Approved Collection-FBI Expungement Form (FD-1114)
The Department of Justice (DOJ), Federal Bureau of Investigation (FBI), Criminal Justice Information Services (CJIS) Division will be submitting the following information collection request to the Office of Management and Budget (OMB) for review and approval in accordance with the Paperwork Reduction Act of 1995. The proposed information collection is published to obtain comments from the public and affected agencies.
- Proposed Revisions to Branch Technical Position 5-3; Fracture Toughness Requirements
The U.S. Nuclear Regulatory Commission (NRC) is soliciting public comment on draft NUREG-0800, ``Standard Review Plan for the Review of Safety Analysis Reports for Nuclear Power Plants: LWR Edition,'' Section BTP 5-3, ``Fracture Toughness Requirements.'' The NRC seeks comments on the proposed draft section revision of the Standard Review Plan (SRP) concerning guidance for the review of early site permits, combined construction and operating license and operating license applications and amendments for fracture toughness requirements.
- Prohibitions and Restrictions on Proprietary Trading and Certain Interests in, and Relationships with, Hedge Funds and Private Equity Funds
The Commodity Futures Trading Commission (``CFTC'' or ``Commission'') is adopting a final rule to implement Section 619 of the Dodd-Frank Wall Street Reform and Consumer Protection Act (the ``Dodd-Frank Act''), which contains certain prohibitions and restrictions on the ability of a banking entity...
- Workforce Innovation and Opportunity Act; Joint Rule for Unified and Combined State Plans, Performance Accountability, and the One-Stop System Joint Provisions; Final Rule
The Departments of Education (ED) and Labor (DOL) (or, collectively, Departments) issue this Joint Final Rule to implement jointly administered activities authorized by title I of the Workforce Innovation and Opportunity Act (WIOA) signed into law on July 22, 2014 (hereafter ``Joint WIOA Final Rule'...
- VA Compensation and Pension Regulation Rewrite Project
The Department of Veterans Affairs (VA) proposes to reorganize and rewrite its compensation and pension regulations in a logical, claimant-focused, and user-friendly format. The intended effect of the proposed revisions is to assist claimants, beneficiaries, veterans' representatives, and VA...
- Payday, Vehicle Title, and Certain High-Cost Installment Loans
The Bureau of Consumer Financial Protection (Bureau or CFPB) is issuing this final rule establishing regulations creating consumer protections for certain consumer credit products and the official interpretations to the rule. First, the rule identifies it as an unfair and abusive practice for a...
- Introduction to the Unified Agenda of Federal Regulatory and Deregulatory Actions-Fall 2016
Publication of the Unified Agenda of Regulatory and Deregulatory Actions and the Regulatory Plan represent key components of the regulatory planning mechanism prescribed in Executive Order 12866, ``Regulatory Planning and Review'' (58 FR 51735) and incorporated in Executive Order 13563, ``Improving ...
- Food Labeling: Revision of the Nutrition and Supplement Facts Labels
The Food and Drug Administration (FDA or we) is amending its labeling regulations for conventional foods and dietary supplements to provide updated nutrition information on the label to assist consumers in maintaining healthy dietary practices. The updated information is consistent with current...
- Proposed Revision of Annual Information Return/Reports
This document contains proposed changes to the Form 5500 Annual Return/Report forms, including the Form 5500, Annual Return/ Report of Employee Benefit Plan (Form 5500 Annual Return/Report), and the Form 5500-SF, Short Form Annual Return/Report of Small Employee Benefit Plan (Form 5500-SF). The...
- Investment Company Liquidity Risk Management Programs
The Securities and Exchange Commission is adopting new rules, a new form and amendments to a rule and forms designed to promote effective liquidity risk management throughout the open-end investment company industry, thereby reducing the risk that funds will be unable to meet their redemption...
- Incentive-Based Compensation Arrangements
The OCC, Board, FDIC, FHFA, NCUA, and SEC (the Agencies) are seeking comment on a joint proposed rule (the proposed rule) to revise the proposed rule the Agencies published in the Federal Register on April 14, 2011, and to implement section 956 of the Dodd-Frank Wall Street Reform and Consumer...
- Reorganization of Title 30: