- Federal Energy Regulatory Commission (44326)
- Environmental Protection Agency (36479)
- Securities and Exchange Commission (34650)
- National Institutes of Health (26311)
- Federal Aviation Administration (23270)
- National Oceanic and Atmospheric Administration (20946)
- Health and Human Services Department (16343)
- International Trade Administration (15577)
- Nuclear Regulatory Commission (14986)
- Transportation Department (13758)
- Federal Communications Commission (11758)
- Land Management Bureau (11324)
- Defense Department (10932)
- Food and Drug Administration (10607)
- Employment and Training Administration (9954)
- Justice Department (8835)
- Education Department (8640)
- Federal Reserve System (8544)
- Treasury Department (8307)
- National Park Service (8178)
- State Department (7758)
- Veterans Affairs Department (7457)
- Housing and Urban Development Department (7350)
- Internal Revenue Service (7199)
- Transportation Department (6731)
- Coast Guard (6608)
- International Trade Commission (6437)
- Federal Emergency Management Agency (6260)
- Energy Department (6257)
- Homeland Security Department (6111)
- Forest Service (6036)
- Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (5395)
- Fish and Wildlife Service (5079)
- National Aeronautics and Space Administration (4879)
- Interior Department (4504)
- National Science Foundation (4058)
- Labor Department (4040)
- Small Business Administration (3841)
- Animal and Plant Health Inspection Service (3553)
- Surface Transportation Board (3512)
- Agriculture Department (3380)
- Small Business Administration (3349)
- Homeland Security Department (3038)
- Drug Enforcement Administration (2961)
- Commerce Department (2897)
- Securities and Exchange Commission (2794)
- National Highway Traffic Safety Administration (2770)
- Federal Energy Regulatory Commission (2726)
- Environmental Protection Agency (2637)
- Foreign-Trade Zones Board (2520)
- Agency Information Collection Activities: Proposed Collection; Comment Request
The Centers for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS) is announcing an opportunity for the public to comment on CMS' intention to collect information from the public. Under the Paperwork Reduction Act of 1995 (the PRA), federal agencies are required to publish notice in the Federal Register concerning each proposed collection of information (including each proposed extension or reinstatement of an existing collection of information) and to allow 60 days for public comment on the proposed action. Interested persons are invited to send comments regarding our burden estimates or any other aspect of this collection of information, including the necessity and utility of the proposed information collection for the proper performance of the agency's functions, the accuracy of the estimated bu...
- Notice of Final Federal Agency Actions on Proposed Highway in Washington
This notice announces actions taken by the FHWA that are final. The action relates to the issuance of a Record of Decision for the Washington State Convention Center (WSCC) Addition in the City of Seattle, King County, State of Washington.
- Proposed Information Collection; Comment Request; National Minority Business Awards
The Department of Commerce, as part of its continuing effort to reduce paperwork and respondent burden, invites the general public and other Federal agencies to take this opportunity to comment on proposed and/or continuing information collections, as required by the Paperwork Reduction Act of 1995.
- Request for Comments on Determining Whether a Claim Element Is Well-Understood, Routine, Conventional for Purposes of Subject Matter Eligibility
The U.S. Court of Appeals for the Federal Circuit (Federal Circuit) recently issued a decision regarding the inquiry of whether a claim limitation represents well-understood, routine, conventional activities (or elements) to a skilled artisan in the relevant field. Specifically, the Federal Circuit found that whether a claim element, or combination of elements, represents well-understood, routine, conventional activities to a skilled artisan in the relevant field is a question of fact. The United States Patent and Trademark Office (USPTO) has implemented this decision in a memorandum recently issued to the Patent Examining Corps (the Berkheimer memorandum). The Berkheimer memorandum is available to the public on the USPTO's internet website. Examiners had been previously instructed to c...
- Agenda and Notice of Public Meeting of the New Jersey Advisory Committee
Notice is hereby given, pursuant to the provisions of the rules and regulations of the U.S. Commission on Civil Rights (Commission), and the Federal Advisory Committee Act (FACA), that a planning meeting of the New Jersey State Advisory Committee to the Commission will convene by conference call, on Friday, May 18, 2018 at 11:30 a.m. (EDT). The purpose of the meeting is select additional officers and discuss plans, including a date, for an in-person mini briefing on the several topics proposed by Committee members for a civil rights project. The Committee will determine whether to conduct the mini briefing meeting in June.
- Procurement List; Proposed Additions and Deletions
The Committee is proposing to add a product and services to the Procurement List that will be furnished by the nonprofit agencies employing persons who are blind or have other severe disabilities, and deletes products and services previously furnished by such agencies.
- Information Collection Request Submitted to OMB for Review and Approval; Comment Request; NESHAP for Marine Tank Vessel Loading Operations (Renewal)
The Environmental Protection Agency (EPA) has submitted an information collection request (ICR)--NESHAP for Marine Tank Vessel Loading Operations (Renewal), EPA ICR Number 1679.10, OMB Control Number 2060-0289--to the Office of Management and Budget (OMB) for review and approval in accordance with the Paperwork Reduction Act. This is a proposed extension of the ICR, which is currently approved through April 30, 2018. Public comments were previously requested via the Federal Register on June 29, 2017 during a 60-day comment period. This notice allows for an additional 30 days for public comments. A fuller description of the ICR is given below, including its estimated burden and cost to the public. An Agency may neither conduct nor sponsor, and a person is not required to respond to, a co...
- Agenda and Notice of Public Meeting of the Delaware Advisory Committee
Notice is hereby given, pursuant to the provisions of the rules and regulations of the U.S. Commission on Civil Rights (Commission), and the Federal Advisory Committee Act (FACA), that a planning meeting of the Delaware State Advisory Committee to the Commission will convene by conference call, on Monday, May 21, 2018 at 10:00 a.m. (EDT). The purpose of the meeting is to review/ discuss the panel summaries that were prepared by several Committee members. This review will help the Committee focus on next steps, as it moves toward drafting the Committee report.
- Notice of Request for Revision to and Extension of Approval of an Information Collection; Importation of Clementines from Spain
In accordance with the Paperwork Reduction Act of 1995, this notice announces the Animal and Plant Health Inspection Service's intention to request a revision to and extension of approval of an information collection associated with the regulations for the importation of clementines from Spain.
- Fisheries of the South Atlantic; South Atlantic Fishery Management Council; Public Meeting
The South Atlantic Fishery Management Council (Council) will hold a meeting of its Scientific and Statistical Committee (SSC) and Socio-Economic Panel (SEP) to review the seasonal autoregressive integrated moving average (SARIMA) model proposed for use by the Southeast Regional Office (SERO) staff to conduct management analyses. See SUPPLEMENTARY INFORMATION.
- Medicare Program; Comprehensive Care for Joint Replacement Payment Model for Acute Care Hospitals Furnishing Lower Extremity Joint Replacement Services
This final rule implements a new Medicare Part A and B payment model under section 1115A of the Social Security Act, called the Comprehensive Care for Joint Replacement (CJR) model, in which acute care hospitals in certain selected geographic areas will receive retrospective bundled payments for...
- VA Compensation and Pension Regulation Rewrite Project
The Department of Veterans Affairs (VA) proposes to reorganize and rewrite its compensation and pension regulations in a logical, claimant-focused, and user-friendly format. The intended effect of the proposed revisions is to assist claimants, beneficiaries, veterans' representatives, and VA...
- Prohibitions and Restrictions on Proprietary Trading and Certain Interests in, and Relationships with, Hedge Funds and Private Equity Funds
The Commodity Futures Trading Commission (``CFTC'' or ``Commission'') is adopting a final rule to implement Section 619 of the Dodd-Frank Wall Street Reform and Consumer Protection Act (the ``Dodd-Frank Act''), which contains certain prohibitions and restrictions on the ability of a banking entity...
- Regulation Systems Compliance and Integrity
The Securities and Exchange Commission (``Commission'') is adopting new (``Regulation SCI'') under the Securities Exchange Act of 1934 (``Exchange Act'') and conforming amendments to Regulation ATS under the Exchange Act. Regulation SCI will apply to certain self-regulatory organizations (including...
- Arbitration Agreements
Pursuant to section 1028(b) of the Dodd-Frank Wall Street Reform and Consumer Protection Act (Pub. L. 111-203), the Bureau of Consumer Financial Protection (Bureau) is proposing to establish 12 CFR part 1040, which would contain regulations governing two aspects of consumer finance dispute...
- Introduction to the Unified Agenda of Federal Regulatory and Deregulatory Actions-Fall 2016
Publication of the Unified Agenda of Regulatory and Deregulatory Actions and the Regulatory Plan represent key components of the regulatory planning mechanism prescribed in Executive Order 12866, ``Regulatory Planning and Review'' (58 FR 51735) and incorporated in Executive Order 13563, ``Improving ...
- Food Labeling: Revision of the Nutrition and Supplement Facts Labels
The Food and Drug Administration (FDA or we) is amending its labeling regulations for conventional foods and dietary supplements to provide updated nutrition information on the label to assist consumers in maintaining healthy dietary practices. The updated information is consistent with current...
- 2015 Edition Health Information Technology (Health IT) Certification Criteria, 2015 Edition Base Electronic Health Record (EHR) Definition, and ONC Health IT Certification Program Modifications
This final rule finalizes a new edition of certification criteria (the 2015 Edition health IT certification criteria or ``2015 Edition'') and a new 2015 Edition Base Electronic Health Record (EHR) definition, while also modifying the ONC Health IT Certification Program to make it open and...
The Securities and Exchange Commission is proposing for comment new Regulation under the Securities Act of 1933 and the Securities Exchange Act of 1934 to implement the requirements of Title III of the Jumpstart Our Business Startups Act. Regulation would prescribe rules governing the offer and...
- Investment Company Liquidity Risk Management Programs
The Securities and Exchange Commission is adopting new rules, a new form and amendments to a rule and forms designed to promote effective liquidity risk management throughout the open-end investment company industry, thereby reducing the risk that funds will be unable to meet their redemption...