- Federal Energy Regulatory Commission (43109)
- Environmental Protection Agency (35292)
- Securities and Exchange Commission (33056)
- National Institutes of Health (25515)
- Federal Aviation Administration (23265)
- National Oceanic and Atmospheric Administration (19975)
- International Trade Administration (14958)
- Health and Human Services Department (14752)
- Nuclear Regulatory Commission (14628)
- Transportation Department (13758)
- Federal Communications Commission (11758)
- Land Management Bureau (11154)
- Food and Drug Administration (10605)
- Defense Department (10551)
- Employment and Training Administration (9954)
- Education Department (8397)
- Justice Department (8307)
- Federal Reserve System (8248)
- National Park Service (7966)
- Treasury Department (7769)
- State Department (7435)
- Housing and Urban Development Department (7350)
- Internal Revenue Service (7199)
- Veterans Affairs Department (7115)
- Coast Guard (6608)
- Federal Emergency Management Agency (6259)
- Homeland Security Department (6111)
- Energy Department (6074)
- International Trade Commission (6052)
- Forest Service (5913)
- Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (5395)
- Fish and Wildlife Service (5079)
- Transportation Department (4801)
- National Aeronautics and Space Administration (4758)
- Interior Department (4150)
- Labor Department (4040)
- National Science Foundation (3895)
- Small Business Administration (3566)
- Animal and Plant Health Inspection Service (3462)
- Surface Transportation Board (3411)
- Small Business Administration (3349)
- Agriculture Department (3144)
- Drug Enforcement Administration (2960)
- Commerce Department (2826)
- Securities and Exchange Commission (2794)
- National Highway Traffic Safety Administration (2770)
- Federal Energy Regulatory Commission (2726)
- Environmental Protection Agency (2637)
- Agricultural Marketing Service (2504)
- Federal Aviation Administration (2402)
- Magnuson-Stevens Act Provisions; General Provisions for Domestic Fisheries; Application for Exempted Fishing Permits
The Assistant Regional Administrator for Sustainable Fisheries, Greater Atlantic Region, NMFS, has made a preliminary determination that an Exempted Fishing Permit application contains all of the required information and warrants further consideration. This Exempted Fishing Permit (EFP) would allow one commercial fishing vessels to fish outside of the Northeast multispecies regulations in support of gear research to target healthy haddock and redfish stocks. Specifically, this EFP would require a temporary exemption from minimum mesh sizes, and possession limits to enabale catch sampling. Regulations under the Magnuson-Stevens Fishery Conservation and Management Act require publication of this notification to provide interested parties the opportunity to comment on applications for prop...
- Combined Notice of Filings
- Formations of, Acquisitions by, and Mergers of Bank Holding Companies
- Airworthiness Directives; Airbus Airplanes
We are superseding Airworthiness Directive (AD) 2013-13-16 for all Airbus Model A330-200, A330-200 Freighter, A330-300 series airplanes; and all Airbus Model A340-200, -300, -500, and -600 series airplanes. AD 2013-13-16 required repetitive inspections for discrepancies of the ball-screw assembly of the trimmable horizontal stabilizer actuator (THSA), repetitive greasing of the THSA ball-nut, and replacement of the THSA if necessary; and modification or replacement (as applicable) of the ball-nut assembly, which ends certain repetitive inspections. This new AD requires an inspection, corrective actions if necessary, lubrication of the ball-nut, modification of the THSA, and removal of certain airplanes from the applicability. This AD was prompted by a determination that a modification t...
- Self-Regulatory Organizations; BOX Options Exchange LLC; Notice of Designation of a Longer Period for Commission Action on a Proposed Rule Change To Adopt Rule 16100 (Consolidated Audit Trail-Fee Dispute Resolution) To Establish the Procedures for Resolving Potential Disputes Related to CAT Fees Charged to Industry Members
- Draft Environmental Impact Statement/Mountain Goat Management Plan, Olympic National Park, Clallam, Grays Harbor, Jefferson and Mason County, Washington
The National Park Service (NPS) announces the availability of a Draft Environmental Impact Statement (DEIS) for a Mountain Goat Management Plan (Plan) at Olympic National Park (Park), Washington. The DEIS evaluates the impacts of a range of alternatives for managing exotic mountain goats in the park.
- Airworthiness Directives; Safran Helicopter Engines, S.A., Turboshaft Engines
We are superseding airworthiness directive (AD) 2017-04-51 for all Safran Helicopter Engines, S.A., Arriel 1A1, 1A2, 1B, 1C, 1C1, 1C2, 1D, 1D1, 1E2, 1K1, 1S, and 1S1 turboshaft engines. AD 2017-04-51 required inspecting, wrapping, and replacing the affected drain valve assembly (DV) installed on these Arriel 1 engines. This AD requires inspecting and wrapping affected DVs and replacing those DVs found to be defective. This AD eliminates the terminating action that existed under AD 2017-04-51 and reduces the population of affected parts. This AD was prompted by reports of additional fuel leaks originating from the DV on certain Arriel engines. We are issuing this AD to correct the unsafe condition on these products.
- Collection of Information Under Review by Office of Management and Budget; OMB Control Number: 1625-0007
In compliance with the Paperwork Reduction Act of 1995 the U.S. Coast Guard is forwarding an Information Collection Request (ICR), abstracted below, to the Office of Management and Budget (OMB), Office of Information and Regulatory Affairs (OIRA), requesting approval for reinstatement, without change, of the following collection of information: 1625-0007, Characteristics of Liquid Chemicals Proposed for Bulk Water Movement. Our ICR describe the information we seek to collect from the public. Review and comments by OIRA ensure we only impose paperwork burdens commensurate with our performance of duties.
- Gulf of Mexico Fishery Management Council; Public Meeting
The Gulf of Mexico Fishery Management Council (Council) will hold a four-day meeting to consider actions affecting the Gulf of Mexico fisheries in the exclusive economic zone (EEZ).
- Prompt Payment Interest Rate; Contract Disputes Act
For the period beginning July 1, 2017, and ending on December 31, 2017, the prompt payment interest rate is 2-3/8 per centum per annum.
- Medicare Program; Revisions to Payment Policies Under the Physician Fee Schedule and Other Revisions to Part B for CY 2017; Medicare Advantage Bid Pricing Data Release; Medicare Advantage and Part D Medical Loss Ratio Data Release; Medicare Advantage Provider Network Requirements; Expansion of Medicare Diabetes Prevention Program Model; Medicare Shared Savings Program Requirements
This major final rule addresses changes to the physician fee schedule and other Medicare Part B payment policies, such as changes to the Value Modifier, to ensure that our payment systems are updated to reflect changes in medical practice and the relative value of services, as well as changes in...
- Medicare Program; Hospital Inpatient Prospective Payment Systems for Acute Care Hospitals and the Long-Term Care Hospital Prospective Payment System Policy Changes and Fiscal Year 2016 Rates; Revisions of Quality Reporting Requirements for Specific Providers, Including Changes Related to the Electronic Health Record Incentive Program
We are proposing to revise the Medicare hospital inpatient prospective payment systems (IPPS) for operating and capital-related costs of acute care hospitals to implement changes arising from our continuing experience with these systems for FY 2016. Some of these changes implement certain statutory ...
- Workforce Innovation and Opportunity Act
The Department of Labor (DOL or the Department) issues this Final Rule to implement titles I and III of the (WIOA). Through these regulations, the Department reforms and modernizes our nation's workforce development system. This rule provides the framework for changes for statewide and local...
- Food Labeling: Revision of the Nutrition and Supplement Facts Labels
The Food and Drug Administration (FDA or we) is amending its labeling regulations for conventional foods and dietary supplements to provide updated nutrition information on the label to assist consumers in maintaining healthy dietary practices. The updated information is consistent with current...
The Securities and Exchange Commission is adopting new Regulation under the Securities Act of 1933 and the Securities Exchange Act of 1934 to implement the requirements of Title III of the Jumpstart Our Business Startups Act. Regulation prescribes rules governing the offer and sale of securities...
- Introduction to the Unified Agenda of Federal Regulatory and Deregulatory Actions-Fall 2016
Publication of the Unified Agenda of Regulatory and Deregulatory Actions and the Regulatory Plan represent key components of the regulatory planning mechanism prescribed in Executive Order 12866, ``Regulatory Planning and Review'' (58 FR 51735) and incorporated in Executive Order 13563, ``Improving ...
- Semiannual Regulatory Agenda
The Spring 2016 Unified Agenda of Federal Regulatory and Deregulatory Actions. Publication of the Spring 2016 Unified Agenda of Federal Regulatory and Deregulatory Actions represents a key component of the regulatory planning mechanism prescribed in Executive Order 12866 ``Regulatory Planning and...
- Occupational Exposure to Beryllium
The Occupational Safety and Health Administration (OSHA) is amending its existing standards for and beryllium compounds. OSHA has determined that employees exposed to beryllium at the previous permissible exposure limits face a significant risk of material impairment to their health. The evidence...
- Regulation Automated Trading
The Commodity Futures Trading Commission (``CFTC'' or ``Commission'') is proposing a series of risk controls, transparency measures, and other safeguards to enhance the regulatory regime for automated trading on U.S. designated contract markets (``DCMs'') (collectively, ``Regulation AT''). The...
- Regulation Systems Compliance and Integrity
The Securities and Exchange Commission (``Commission'') is adopting new (``Regulation SCI'') under the Securities Exchange Act of 1934 (``Exchange Act'') and conforming amendments to Regulation ATS under the Exchange Act. Regulation SCI will apply to certain self-regulatory organizations (including...