- Federal Energy Regulatory Commission (44987)
- Environmental Protection Agency (36793)
- Securities and Exchange Commission (35447)
- National Institutes of Health (26741)
- Federal Aviation Administration (22473)
- National Oceanic and Atmospheric Administration (21330)
- Health and Human Services Department (17134)
- International Trade Administration (15913)
- Nuclear Regulatory Commission (15200)
- Transportation Department (13752)
- Federal Communications Commission (11655)
- Land Management Bureau (11455)
- Defense Department (11197)
- Food and Drug Administration (10468)
- Employment and Training Administration (9953)
- Justice Department (9086)
- Education Department (8789)
- Federal Reserve System (8696)
- Treasury Department (8567)
- National Park Service (8314)
- State Department (7905)
- Transportation Department (7863)
- Veterans Affairs Department (7580)
- Housing and Urban Development Department (7346)
- Internal Revenue Service (7180)
- International Trade Commission (6616)
- Coast Guard (6433)
- Energy Department (6405)
- Federal Emergency Management Agency (6227)
- Homeland Security Department (6106)
- Forest Service (6089)
- Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (5394)
- Fish and Wildlife Service (5054)
- National Aeronautics and Space Administration (4957)
- Interior Department (4696)
- National Science Foundation (4130)
- Labor Department (4039)
- Small Business Administration (3971)
- Homeland Security Department (3656)
- Surface Transportation Board (3567)
- Animal and Plant Health Inspection Service (3536)
- Agriculture Department (3493)
- Small Business Administration (3341)
- Commerce Department (2959)
- Drug Enforcement Administration (2953)
- Securities and Exchange Commission (2794)
- Federal Energy Regulatory Commission (2726)
- National Highway Traffic Safety Administration (2716)
- Environmental Protection Agency (2637)
- Foreign-Trade Zones Board (2599)
- September 20, 2018
- September 19, 2018
- September 18, 2018
- September 17, 2018
- September 14, 2018
- September 13, 2018
- September 12, 2018
- September 11, 2018
- September 10, 2018
- September 07, 2018
- September 06, 2018
- September 05, 2018
- September 04, 2018
- August 31, 2018
- August 30, 2018
- August 29, 2018
- August 28, 2018
- August 27, 2018
- August 24, 2018
- August 23, 2018
- Approval of Missouri Air Quality Implementation Plans; Redesignation of the Missouri Portion of the St. Louis-St. Charles-Farmington, MO-IL 2008 Ozone Area to Attainment
The Environmental Protection Agency (EPA) is taking final action to redesignate the Missouri portion of the St. Louis-St. Charles-Farmington, MO-IL nonattainment area (``St. Louis area'' or ``area'') to attainment for the 2008 ozone National Ambient Air Quality Standard (NAAQS). EPA is also approving, as a revision to the Missouri State Implementation Plan (SIP), the state's plan for maintaining the 2008 8-hour ozone NAAQS through 2030. Finally, EPA finds adequate and is approving, as a SIP revision, the State's 2030 volatile organic compound (VOC) and oxides of nitrogen (NO<INF>X</INF>) Motor Vehicle Emission Budgets (MVEBs) for the Missouri portion of the St. Louis area. The Missouri Department of Natural Resources (MDNR) submitted this request on September 12, 2016, with ...
- Supplemental Evidence and Data Request on Depression in Children: Systematic Review
The Agency for Healthcare Research and Quality (AHRQ) is seeking scientific information submissions from the public. Scientific information is being solicited to inform our review of Depression in Children: Systematic Review, which is currently being conducted by the AHRQ's Evidence-based Practice Centers (EPC) Program. Access to published and unpublished pertinent scientific information will improve the quality of this review.
- Protection Against Malevolent Use of Vehicles at Nuclear Power Plants
The U.S. Nuclear Regulatory Commission (NRC) is withdrawing Regulatory Guide (RG) 5.68, ``,'' dated August 1994. This document is being withdrawn because it is outdated and has been superseded by other NRC guidance. Therefore, it no longer provides methods that the NRC staff finds acceptable to protect against the malevolent use of vehicles as a means to gain unauthorized access to protected areas and vital areas and to ensure that these vehicles are operated only by authorized persons with a legitimate need for access.
- Product Identifiers Under the Drug Supply Chain Security Act Questions and Answers; Draft Guidance for Industry; Availability
The Food and Drug Administration FDA or Agency) is announcing the availability of a draft guidance for industry entitled ``Product Identifiers Under the Drug Supply Chain Security Act Questions and Answers.'' This draft guidance intends to clarify questions relating to product identifiers that are required by the Federal Food, Drug, and Cosmetic Act (FD&C Act), as amended by the Drug Supply Chain Security Act (DSCSA) for packages and homogenous cases of certain drug products. Sections of the FD&C Act require manufacturers and repackagers to affix or imprint a product identifier to each package and homogenous case of a product intended to be introduced in a transaction into commerce beginning November 27, 2017, and November 28, 2018, respectively. This draft guidance intends to c...
- Requested Administrative Waiver of the Coastwise Trade Laws: Vessel RICHARD H. DANA; Invitation for Public Comments
The Secretary of Transportation, as represented by the Maritime Administration (MARAD), is authorized to grant waivers of the U.S.-build requirements of the coastwise trade laws to allow the carriage of no more than twelve passengers for hire on vessels, which are three years old or more. A request for such a waiver has been received by MARAD. The vessel, and a brief description of the proposed service, is listed below.
- Hours of Service of Drivers
The Federal Motor Carrier Safety Administration (FMCSA) extends the comment period for its August 23, 2018, ANPRM concerning hours of service for drivers of property-carrying commercial motor vehicles (CMVs). FMCSA received requests for an extension to the comment period from a number of organizations, including the American Trucking Association, the Commercial Vehicle Safety Alliance, the International Brotherhood of Teamsters, the National Pork Producers Council, and the National Tank Truck Carriers, Inc. The Agency believes it is appropriate to extend the comment period to provide interested parties additional time to submit their responses to the ANPRM. Therefore, the Agency extends the deadline for the submission of comments from September 24, 2018, to October 10, 2018.
- Privacy Act of 1974; System of Records; Correction
On September 5, 2018, the Department of Defense published a system of records notice that proposed to modify Family and Unaccompanied Housing Program, NM11101-1. Subsequent to the publication of the notice, DoD discovered that the system number had published incorrectly. This notice corrects that error.
- Self-Regulatory Organizations; Cboe C2 Exchange, Inc.; Notice of Filing and Immediate Effectiveness of a Proposed Rule Change Relating To Amend Its Rules Relating to Categories of Registration and Respective Qualification Examinations Required for Trading Permit Holders (“TPHs”) and Associated Persons That Engage in Trading Activities on the Exchange
- Tax Withholding on Court Ordered Payments
This rule deletes regulatory language that provides for the Federal income tax withholding rates on court ordered payments from the Thrift Savings Plan.
- Exact Sciences Corporation
- Workforce Innovation and Opportunity Act; Joint Rule for Unified and Combined State Plans, Performance Accountability, and the One-Stop System Joint Provisions; Final Rule
The Departments of Education (ED) and Labor (DOL) (or, collectively, Departments) issue this Joint Final Rule to implement jointly administered activities authorized by title I of the Workforce Innovation and Opportunity Act (WIOA) signed into law on July 22, 2014 (hereafter ``Joint WIOA Final Rule'...
- Prohibitions and Restrictions on Proprietary Trading and Certain Interests in, and Relationships with, Hedge Funds and Private Equity Funds
The Commodity Futures Trading Commission (``CFTC'' or ``Commission'') is adopting a final rule to implement Section 619 of the Dodd-Frank Wall Street Reform and Consumer Protection Act (the ``Dodd-Frank Act''), which contains certain prohibitions and restrictions on the ability of a banking entity...
- Medicare Program: Hospital Outpatient Prospective Payment and Ambulatory Surgical Center Payment Systems and Quality Reporting Programs; Organ Procurement Organization Reporting and Communication; Transplant Outcome Measures and Documentation Requirements; Electronic Health Record (EHR) Incentive Programs; Payment to Nonexcepted Off-Campus Provider-Based Department of a Hospital; Hospital Value-Based Purchasing (VBP) Program; Establishment of Payment Rates Under the Medicare Physician Fee Schedule for Nonexcepted Items and Services Furnished by an Off-Campus Provider-Based Department of a Hospital
This final rule with comment period revises the Medicare hospital outpatient prospective payment system (OPPS) and the Medicare ambulatory surgical center (ASC) payment system for CY 2017 to implement applicable statutory requirements and changes arising from our continuing experience with these...
- Payday, Vehicle Title, and Certain High-Cost Installment Loans
The Bureau of Consumer Financial Protection (Bureau or CFPB) is issuing this final rule establishing regulations creating consumer protections for certain consumer credit products and the official interpretations to the rule. First, the rule identifies it as an unfair and abusive practice for a...
- Control of Air Pollution From Motor Vehicles: Tier 3 Motor Vehicle Emission and Fuel Standards
This action establishes more stringent vehicle emissions standards and will reduce the sulfur content of gasoline beginning in 2017, as part of a systems approach to addressing the impacts of motor vehicles and fuels on air quality and public health. The gasoline sulfur standard will make emission...
- VA Compensation and Pension Regulation Rewrite Project
The Department of Veterans Affairs (VA) proposes to reorganize and rewrite its compensation and pension regulations in a logical, claimant-focused, and user-friendly format. The intended effect of the proposed revisions is to assist claimants, beneficiaries, veterans' representatives, and VA...
- Stream Protection Rule
We, the Office of Surface Mining Reclamation and Enforcement (OSMRE or OSM), are revising our regulations, based on, among other things, advances in science, to improve the balance between environmental protection and the Nation's need for coal as a source of energy. This final rule will better...
- Workforce Innovation and Opportunity Act
The Department of Labor (DOL or the Department) issues this Final Rule to implement titles I and III of the (WIOA). Through these regulations, the Department reforms and modernizes our nation's workforce development system. This rule provides the framework for changes for statewide and local...
- Introduction to the Unified Agenda of Federal Regulatory and Deregulatory Actions-Fall 2016
Publication of the Unified Agenda of Regulatory and Deregulatory Actions and the Regulatory Plan represent key components of the regulatory planning mechanism prescribed in Executive Order 12866, ``Regulatory Planning and Review'' (58 FR 51735) and incorporated in Executive Order 13563, ``Improving ...
The Securities and Exchange Commission is adopting new Regulation under the Securities Act of 1933 and the Securities Exchange Act of 1934 to implement the requirements of Title III of the Jumpstart Our Business Startups Act. Regulation prescribes rules governing the offer and sale of securities...