- Federal Energy Regulatory Commission (45415)
- Environmental Protection Agency (37587)
- Securities and Exchange Commission (35964)
- National Institutes of Health (27003)
- Federal Aviation Administration (23270)
- National Oceanic and Atmospheric Administration (21761)
- Health and Human Services Department (17633)
- International Trade Administration (16118)
- Nuclear Regulatory Commission (15369)
- Transportation Department (13758)
- Federal Communications Commission (11758)
- Land Management Bureau (11529)
- Defense Department (11376)
- Food and Drug Administration (10609)
- Employment and Training Administration (9954)
- Justice Department (9280)
- Education Department (8874)
- Federal Reserve System (8800)
- Treasury Department (8774)
- Transportation Department (8478)
- National Park Service (8395)
- State Department (7997)
- Veterans Affairs Department (7654)
- Housing and Urban Development Department (7350)
- Internal Revenue Service (7199)
- International Trade Commission (6732)
- Coast Guard (6609)
- Energy Department (6483)
- Federal Emergency Management Agency (6261)
- Forest Service (6113)
- Homeland Security Department (6111)
- Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (5395)
- Fish and Wildlife Service (5079)
- National Aeronautics and Space Administration (5012)
- Interior Department (4811)
- National Science Foundation (4201)
- Small Business Administration (4091)
- Labor Department (4040)
- Homeland Security Department (4004)
- Surface Transportation Board (3623)
- Animal and Plant Health Inspection Service (3615)
- Agriculture Department (3588)
- Small Business Administration (3349)
- Commerce Department (2993)
- Drug Enforcement Administration (2961)
- Securities and Exchange Commission (2794)
- National Highway Traffic Safety Administration (2772)
- Federal Energy Regulatory Commission (2726)
- Foreign-Trade Zones Board (2663)
- Environmental Protection Agency (2637)
- Proposed Flood Hazard Determinations
Comments are requested on , which may include additions or modifications of any Base Flood Elevation (BFE), base flood depth, Special Flood Hazard Area (SFHA) boundary or zone designation, or regulatory floodway on the Flood Insurance Rate Maps (FIRMs), and where applicable, in the supporting Flood Insurance Study (FIS) reports for the communities listed in the table below. The purpose of this notice is to seek general information and comment regarding the preliminary FIRM, and where applicable, the FIS report that the Federal Emergency Management Agency (FEMA) has provided to the affected communities. The FIRM and FIS report are the basis of the floodplain management measures that the community is required either to adopt or to show evidence of havin...
- Importer of Controlled Substances Application: Arizona Department of Corrections
- Agency Information Collection Activities; Comment Request; Statement of Expenditures and Financial Adjustments of Federal Funds for Unemployment Compensation for Federal Employees and Ex-Servicemembers Report
The Department of Labor's (DOL's) Employment and Training Administration (ETA) is soliciting comments concerning a proposed extension for the authority to conduct the information collection request (ICR) titled, ``Statement of Expenditures and Financial Adjustments of Federal Funds for Unemployment Compensation for Federal Employees and Ex-Servicemembers Report.'' This comment request is part of continuing Departmental efforts to reduce paperwork and respondent burden in accordance with the Paperwork Reduction Act of 1995 (PRA).
- Airworthiness Directives; Airbus SAS Airplanes
We are adopting a new airworthiness directive (AD) for certain Airbus SAS Model A350-941 airplanes. This AD was prompted by a determination that certain holes for the vertical tail plane (VTP) tension bolts connection are not properly protected against corrosion. This AD requires modifying the VTP tension bolts connection by adding sealant and protective treatment to the head of the connection, at the barrel nut cavities, and in the surrounding area. We are issuing this AD to address the unsafe condition on these products.
- Agency Information Collection Activities; Proposed eCollection, eComments Requested; Revision of a Currently Approved Collection; Application for Registration and Applicaton for Registration Renewal; DEA Forms 224, 224A
The Department of Justice (DOJ), Drug Enforcement Administration (DEA), will be submitting the following information collection request to the Office of Management and Budget (OMB) for review and approval in accordance with the Paperwork Reduction Act of 1995.
- Sweet Onions Grown in the Walla Walla Valley of Southeast Washington and Northeast Oregon; Proposed Amendments to Marketing Order 956 and Referendum Order
This document proposes amendments to Marketing Order No. 956, which regulates the handling of sweet onions grown in the Walla Walla Valley of Southeast Washington and Northeast Oregon. The Walla Walla Sweet Onion Marketing Committee (Committee) recommended changing the Committee's size, quorum, and voting requirements. The Committee also recommended changing the term of office and staggered term limits so that the term of office for producers and handlers would be two fiscal periods instead of three fiscal periods, and one-half instead of one- third of the producer and handler member terms would expire every year.
- Certain Multi-Stage Fuel Vapor Canister Systems and Activated Carbon Components Thereof; Institution of Investigation
Notice is hereby given that a complaint was filed with the U.S. International Trade Commission on November 8, 2018, under section 337 of the Tariff Act of 1930, as amended, on behalf of Ingevity Corp. of North Charleston, South Carolina and Ingevity South Carolina, LLC of North Charleston, South Carolina. The complaint alleges violations of section 337 based upon the importation into the United States, the sale for importation, and the sale within the United States after importation of certain multi-stage fuel vapor canister systems and activated carbon components thereof by reason of infringement of certain claims of U.S. Patent No. RE38,844 (``the '844 patent''). The complaint further alleges that an industry in the United States exists as required by the applicable Federal Statute. T...
- Amendment of Class D and E Airspace; Casper, WY
This action amends Class D airspace, and Class E airspace extending upward from 700 feet or more above the surface, and removes Class E airspace designated as an extension, at Casper/Natrona County International Airport, Casper WY. After a biennial review, the FAA finds this action necessary to accommodate airspace redesign for the safety and management of instrument flight rules (IFR) operations within the National Airspace System. Also, this action updates the airport's name and geographic coordinates for the associated Class D and E airspace areas to reflect the FAA's current aeronautical database.
- Branding Requirements for Bovines Imported Into the United States From Mexico
We are amending the regulations regarding the branding of bovines imported into the United States from Mexico. We are taking this action at the request of the Government of Mexico to address issues that have arisen with the branding requirement for these bovines. These changes will help prevent inconsistencies in branding that can result in bovines being rejected for import into the United States.
- Solicitation of Nominations for Members of the USDA Grain Inspection Advisory Committee
The Department of Agriculture's (USDA) Agricultural Marketing Service (AMS) is seeking nominations for individuals to serve on the USDA Grain Inspection Advisory Committee (Advisory Committee). The Advisory Committee meets no less than once annually to advise AMS on the programs and services it delivers under the U.S. Grain Standards Act (USGSA). Recommendations by the Advisory Committee help AMS better meet the needs of its customers who operate in a dynamic and changing marketplace. The realignment of offices within the U.S. Department of Agriculture authorized by the Secretary's Memorandum dated November 14, 2017, eliminates the Grain Inspection, Packers and Stockyard Administration (GIPSA) as a standalone agency. The grain inspection activities formerly part of GIPSA are now organiz...
- SES Positions That Were Career Reserved During CY 2017
As required by section 3132(b)(4) of title 5, United States Code, this gives notice of all positions in the Senior Executive Service (SES) that were career reserved during calendar year 2017....
- Registration Requirement for Petitioners Seeking To File H-1B Petitions on Behalf of Cap-Subject Aliens
The Department of Homeland Security (``DHS'' or ``the Department'') is proposing to amend its regulations governing petitions filed on behalf of H-1B beneficiaries who may be counted toward the 65,000 visa cap established under the Immigration and Nationality Act (``H-1B regular cap'') or...
- Workforce Innovation and Opportunity Act
The Department of Labor (DOL or the Department) issues this Final Rule to implement titles I and III of the (WIOA). Through these regulations, the Department reforms and modernizes our nation's workforce development system. This rule provides the framework for changes for statewide and local...
- United States of America v. Bayer AG and Monsanto Company; Proposed Final Judgment and Competitive Impact Statement
- Prohibitions and Restrictions on Proprietary Trading and Certain Interests in, and Relationships with, Hedge Funds and Private Equity Funds
The Commodity Futures Trading Commission (``CFTC'' or ``Commission'') is adopting a final rule to implement Section 619 of the Dodd-Frank Wall Street Reform and Consumer Protection Act (the ``Dodd-Frank Act''), which contains certain prohibitions and restrictions on the ability of a banking entity...
- Stream Protection Rule
We, the Office of Surface Mining Reclamation and Enforcement (OSMRE or OSM), are revising our regulations, based on, among other things, advances in science, to improve the balance between environmental protection and the Nation's need for coal as a source of energy. This final rule will better...
- Introduction to the Unified Agenda of Federal Regulatory and Deregulatory Actions-Fall 2016
Publication of the Unified Agenda of Regulatory and Deregulatory Actions and the Regulatory Plan represent key components of the regulatory planning mechanism prescribed in Executive Order 12866, ``Regulatory Planning and Review'' (58 FR 51735) and incorporated in Executive Order 13563, ``Improving ...
- Uniform Administrative Requirements, Cost Principles, and Audit Requirements for Federal Awards
To deliver on the promise of a 21st-Century government that is more efficient, effective and transparent, the Office of Management and Budget (OMB) is streamlining the Federal government's guidance on Administrative Requirements, Cost Principles, and Audit Requirements for Federal awards. These...
- Arbitration Agreements
Pursuant to section 1028(b) of the Dodd-Frank Wall Street Reform and Consumer Protection Act (Pub. L. 111-203), the Bureau of Consumer Financial Protection (Bureau) is proposing to establish 12 CFR part 1040, which would contain regulations governing two aspects of consumer finance dispute...
- De Minimis Exception to the Swap Dealer Definition
The Commodity Futures Trading Commission (``Commission'' or ``CFTC'') is proposing to amend the de minimis exception within the ``swap dealer'' definition in the Commission's regulations by: Setting the aggregate gross notional amount threshold for the de minimis exception at $8 billion in swap...