- Federal Energy Regulatory Commission (44172)
- Environmental Protection Agency (36343)
- Securities and Exchange Commission (34472)
- National Institutes of Health (26205)
- Federal Aviation Administration (23267)
- National Oceanic and Atmospheric Administration (20821)
- Health and Human Services Department (16162)
- International Trade Administration (15500)
- Nuclear Regulatory Commission (14938)
- Transportation Department (13758)
- Federal Communications Commission (11758)
- Land Management Bureau (11304)
- Defense Department (10878)
- Food and Drug Administration (10606)
- Employment and Training Administration (9954)
- Justice Department (8751)
- Education Department (8610)
- Federal Reserve System (8511)
- Treasury Department (8214)
- National Park Service (8153)
- State Department (7733)
- Veterans Affairs Department (7415)
- Housing and Urban Development Department (7350)
- Internal Revenue Service (7199)
- Coast Guard (6608)
- Transportation Department (6488)
- International Trade Commission (6393)
- Federal Emergency Management Agency (6260)
- Energy Department (6230)
- Homeland Security Department (6111)
- Forest Service (6021)
- Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (5395)
- Fish and Wildlife Service (5079)
- National Aeronautics and Space Administration (4866)
- Interior Department (4435)
- Labor Department (4040)
- National Science Foundation (4026)
- Small Business Administration (3817)
- Animal and Plant Health Inspection Service (3540)
- Surface Transportation Board (3497)
- Small Business Administration (3349)
- Agriculture Department (3348)
- Drug Enforcement Administration (2960)
- Homeland Security Department (2911)
- Commerce Department (2891)
- Securities and Exchange Commission (2794)
- National Highway Traffic Safety Administration (2770)
- Federal Energy Regulatory Commission (2726)
- Environmental Protection Agency (2637)
- Agricultural Marketing Service (2504)
- March 16, 2018
- March 15, 2018
- March 14, 2018
- March 13, 2018
- March 12, 2018
- March 09, 2018
- March 08, 2018
- March 07, 2018
- March 06, 2018
- March 05, 2018
- March 02, 2018
- March 01, 2018
- February 28, 2018
- February 27, 2018
- February 26, 2018
- February 23, 2018
- February 22, 2018
- February 21, 2018
- February 20, 2018
- February 16, 2018
- Twenty Seventh RTCA SC-214 Standards for Air Traffic Data Communications Services Plenary
The FAA is issuing this notice to advise the public of a meeting of .
- Determination and Certification Under Section 490(b)(1)(A) of the Foreign Assistance Act Relating to the Largest Exporting and Importing Countries of Certain Precursor Chemicals
- Notice of Lodging of Proposed Consent Decree and Environmental Settlement Agreement Under The Clean Air Act
- Certain Steel Nails From the People's Republic of China: Final Results of Antidumping Duty Administrative Review and Final Determination of No Shipments; 2015-2016
The Department of Commerce (Commerce) determines that The Stanley Works (Langfang) Fastening Systems Co., Ltd. and Stanley Black & Decker, Inc. (collectively, Stanley), a manufacturer/exporter of certain steel nails from the People's Republic of China (China), sold subject merchandise in the United States at prices below normal value during the period of review (POR), August 1, 2015, through July 31, 2016. We are also not granting a separate rate to Tianjin Lianda Group Co., Ltd. (Tianjin Lianda).
- New England Fishery Management Council; Public Meeting
The New England Fishery Management Council's is convening an ad-hoc sub-panel of its Scientific and Statistical Committee to peer review two reports.
- Catalog of Federal Domestic Assistance (CFDA) No.: 10.443-Outreach and Assistance for Socially Disadvantaged Farmers and Ranchers and Veteran Farmers and Ranchers Program
This notice announces the availability of funds and solicits applications from community-based and non-profit organizations, institutions of higher education, and Tribal entities to compete for financial assistance through the Outreach and Assistance for Socially Disadvantaged Farmers and Ranchers and Veteran Farmers and Ranchers Program (hereinafter known as the ``2501 Program''). Individual applicants do not meet the eligibility criteria. Funding is being provided to eligible entities who, in partnership with the Office of Advocacy and Outreach (OAO), will conduct outreach initiatives and training to achieve the overall goal of the 2501 Program--to assist socially disadvantaged and veteran farmers and ranchers in owning and operating farms and ranches while increasing their participat...
- Initiation of Antidumping and Countervailing Duty Administrative Reviews
The Department of Commerce (Commerce) has received requests to conduct administrative reviews of various antidumping and countervailing duty orders and findings with January anniversary dates. In accordance with Commerce's regulations, we are initiating those administrative reviews.
- Notice of Intent To Prepare Environmental Impact Statement, I-495 & I-270 Managed Lanes Study, Montgomery and Prince George's Counties, Maryland and Fairfax County, Virginia
The FHWA, as the Lead Federal Agency, and MDOT SHA, as the Local Project Sponsor, are issuing this notice to advise the public of our intention to prepare an EIS for the I-495 & I-270 Managed Lanes Study (Study). The Study is the first element of a broader Traffic Relief Plan as announced by Governor Larry Hogan in September 2017, which considers improvements along the entire length of I-495 (Capital Beltway), as well as the entire length of I-270 (Dwight D. Eisenhower Memorial Highway) up to I-70 in Frederick County, Maryland. This EIS will evaluate the potential environmental impacts of alternatives that address congestion within the specific Study scope of I-495 from south of the American Legion Bridge in Fairfax County, Virginia to east of the Woodrow Wilson Bridge and on I-270 ...
- Notice of Lodging of Proposed Consent Decree Under the Clean Air Act
- Certain Passenger Vehicle and Light Truck Tires From the People's Republic of China: Final Results of Antidumping Duty Administrative Review and Final Determination of No Shipments; 2015-2016
The Department of Commerce (Commerce) determines that Giti Tire Global Trading Pte. Ltd. (Giti) and its affiliates as well as Qingdao Sentury Tire Co., Ltd. (Sentury) and its affiliates, manufacturers/exporters of certain passenger vehicle and light truck tires (passenger tires) from the People's Republic of China (China), sold subject merchandise in the United States at prices below normal value (NV) during the period of review (POR) January 27, 2015, through July 31, 2016.
- Introduction to the Unified Agenda of Federal Regulatory and Deregulatory Actions-Fall 2016
Publication of the Unified Agenda of Regulatory and Deregulatory Actions and the Regulatory Plan represent key components of the regulatory planning mechanism prescribed in Executive Order 12866, ``Regulatory Planning and Review'' (58 FR 51735) and incorporated in Executive Order 13563, ``Improving ...
- Medicare Program: Hospital Outpatient Prospective Payment and Ambulatory Surgical Center Payment Systems and Quality Reporting Programs; Organ Procurement Organization Reporting and Communication; Transplant Outcome Measures and Documentation Requirements; Electronic Health Record (EHR) Incentive Programs; Payment to Nonexcepted Off-Campus Provider-Based Department of a Hospital; Hospital Value-Based Purchasing (VBP) Program; Establishment of Payment Rates Under the Medicare Physician Fee Schedule for Nonexcepted Items and Services Furnished by an Off-Campus Provider-Based Department of a Hospital
This final rule with comment period revises the Medicare hospital outpatient prospective payment system (OPPS) and the Medicare ambulatory surgical center (ASC) payment system for CY 2017 to implement applicable statutory requirements and changes arising from our continuing experience with these...
- Prohibitions and Restrictions on Proprietary Trading and Certain Interests in, and Relationships with, Hedge Funds and Private Equity Funds
The Commodity Futures Trading Commission (``CFTC'' or ``Commission'') is adopting a final rule to implement Section 619 of the Dodd-Frank Wall Street Reform and Consumer Protection Act (the ``Dodd-Frank Act''), which contains certain prohibitions and restrictions on the ability of a banking entity...
- Medicare Program; Comprehensive Care for Joint Replacement Payment Model for Acute Care Hospitals Furnishing Lower Extremity Joint Replacement Services
This final rule implements a new Medicare Part A and B payment model under section 1115A of the Social Security Act, called the Comprehensive Care for Joint Replacement (CJR) model, in which acute care hospitals in certain selected geographic areas will receive retrospective bundled payments for...
- VA Compensation and Pension Regulation Rewrite Project
The Department of Veterans Affairs (VA) proposes to reorganize and rewrite its compensation and pension regulations in a logical, claimant-focused, and user-friendly format. The intended effect of the proposed revisions is to assist claimants, beneficiaries, veterans' representatives, and VA...
- Arbitration Agreements
Pursuant to section 1028(b) of the Dodd-Frank Wall Street Reform and Consumer Protection Act (Pub. L. 111-203), the Bureau of Consumer Financial Protection (Bureau) is proposing to establish 12 CFR part 1040, which would contain regulations governing two aspects of consumer finance dispute...
- Regulation Systems Compliance and Integrity
The Securities and Exchange Commission (``Commission'') is adopting new (``Regulation SCI'') under the Securities Exchange Act of 1934 (``Exchange Act'') and conforming amendments to Regulation ATS under the Exchange Act. Regulation SCI will apply to certain self-regulatory organizations (including...
- 2015 Edition Health Information Technology (Health IT) Certification Criteria, 2015 Edition Base Electronic Health Record (EHR) Definition, and ONC Health IT Certification Program Modifications
This final rule finalizes a new edition of certification criteria (the 2015 Edition health IT certification criteria or ``2015 Edition'') and a new 2015 Edition Base Electronic Health Record (EHR) definition, while also modifying the ONC Health IT Certification Program to make it open and...
- Food Labeling: Revision of the Nutrition and Supplement Facts Labels
The Food and Drug Administration (FDA or we) is amending its labeling regulations for conventional foods and dietary supplements to provide updated nutrition information on the label to assist consumers in maintaining healthy dietary practices. The updated information is consistent with current...
- Home Mortgage Disclosure (Regulation C)
The Bureau of Consumer Financial Protection (Bureau) is publishing for public comment a proposed rule amending Regulation C to implement amendments to the Home Mortgage Disclosure Act (HMDA) made by section 1094 of the Dodd-Frank Wall Street Reform and Consumer Protection Act (Dodd-Frank Act)....