- Federal Energy Regulatory Commission (44057)
- Environmental Protection Agency (36219)
- Securities and Exchange Commission (34317)
- National Institutes of Health (26111)
- Federal Aviation Administration (23266)
- National Oceanic and Atmospheric Administration (20699)
- Health and Human Services Department (15974)
- International Trade Administration (15422)
- Nuclear Regulatory Commission (14906)
- Transportation Department (13758)
- Federal Communications Commission (11758)
- Land Management Bureau (11287)
- Defense Department (10830)
- Food and Drug Administration (10605)
- Employment and Training Administration (9954)
- Justice Department (8699)
- Education Department (8576)
- Federal Reserve System (8478)
- Treasury Department (8166)
- National Park Service (8120)
- State Department (7686)
- Veterans Affairs Department (7389)
- Housing and Urban Development Department (7350)
- Internal Revenue Service (7199)
- Coast Guard (6608)
- International Trade Commission (6350)
- Transportation Department (6287)
- Federal Emergency Management Agency (6260)
- Energy Department (6206)
- Homeland Security Department (6111)
- Forest Service (6014)
- Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (5395)
- Fish and Wildlife Service (5079)
- National Aeronautics and Space Administration (4852)
- Interior Department (4399)
- Labor Department (4040)
- National Science Foundation (4007)
- Small Business Administration (3807)
- Animal and Plant Health Inspection Service (3533)
- Surface Transportation Board (3493)
- Small Business Administration (3349)
- Agriculture Department (3313)
- Drug Enforcement Administration (2960)
- Commerce Department (2882)
- Homeland Security Department (2802)
- Securities and Exchange Commission (2794)
- National Highway Traffic Safety Administration (2770)
- Federal Energy Regulatory Commission (2726)
- Environmental Protection Agency (2637)
- Agricultural Marketing Service (2504)
- February 22, 2018
- February 21, 2018
- February 20, 2018
- February 16, 2018
- February 15, 2018
- February 14, 2018
- February 13, 2018
- February 12, 2018
- February 09, 2018
- February 08, 2018
- February 07, 2018
- February 06, 2018
- February 05, 2018
- February 02, 2018
- February 01, 2018
- January 31, 2018
- January 30, 2018
- January 29, 2018
- January 26, 2018
- January 25, 2018
- Advisory Committee on Reactor Safeguards (Acrs) Meeting of the Acrs Subcommittee on Planning and Procedures; Notice of Meeting
- Agency Information Collection Activities; Comment Request; Migrant Student Information Exchange User Application Form
In accordance with the Paperwork Reduction Act of 1995, ED is proposing an extension of an existing information collection.
- Petition for Modification of Application of Existing Mandatory Safety Standard
This notice is a summary of a petition for modification submitted to the Mine Safety and Health Administration (MSHA) by the parties listed below.
- Self-Regulatory Organizations; The Nasdaq Stock Market LLC; Notice of Filing and Immediate Effectiveness of Proposed Rule Change To Amend Rule 7039 To Modify Pricing for the Nasdaq Last Sale Data Product and To Make Other Related Changes to Nasdaq Rules
- Meeting of the United States-Bahrain Joint Forum on Environmental Cooperation and Request for Comments on the Meeting Agenda and the 2017-2021 Work Program
The Department of State is providing notice that the governments of the United States and the Kingdom of Bahrain (the governments) intend to hold a Joint Forum on Environmental Cooperation (Joint Forum) and a public session in Manama, Bahrain, on March 7, 2018, pursuant to paragraphs 2-5 of the Memorandum of Understanding on Environmental Cooperation between the Governments of the United States and the Kingdom of Bahrain, which was signed September 14, 2004. During the Joint Forum, the governments will discuss how the United States and Bahrain can cooperate to protect the environment, review past bilateral environmental cooperation, and identify priority projects pursuant to the 2017-2021 Work Program on Environmental Cooperation (Work Program), approved in August 2017. The Department o...
- Public Notice for Waiver of Aeronautical Land Use Assurance; Great Falls International Airport, Great Falls, MT
Notice is being given that the FAA is considering a proposal from the Great Falls International Airport Authority to change certain portions of the airport from aeronautical use to non-aeronautical use at the Great Falls International Airport, Great Falls, MT. The proposal consists of 2.99 acres acquired with an Airport Improvement Program grant shown on the Airport's Exhibit ``A'' as Parcel 15.
- International Product Change-Global Expedited Package Services-Non-Published Rates
The Postal Service gives notice of filing a request with the Postal Regulatory Commission to add Global Expedited Package Services-- Non-Published Rates 13 (GEPS-NPR 13) to the Competitive Products List.
- Standard on Confined Spaces in Construction; Extension of the Office of Management and Budget's (OMB) Approval of Information Collection (Paperwork) Requirements
OSHA solicits public comments concerning its proposal to extend OMB approval of the information collection requirements specified in the Confined Spaces in Construction Standard.
- 30-Day Notice of Proposed Information Collection: Public Housing Agencies Service Areas Solicitation of Comments: Withdrawal
On February 13, 2018, HUD inadvertently published a 30-day notice of proposed information collection entitled Public Housing Agencies Service Areas Solicitation of Comments. HUD will republish the notice in the Federal Register at a later date. This notice withdraws the notice published on February 13, 2018.
- Waste Prevention, Production Subject to Royalties, and Resource Conservation; Rescission or Revision of Certain Requirements
On November 18, 2016, the Bureau of Land Management (BLM) published in the Federal Register a final rule entitled, ``Waste Prevention, Production Subject to Royalties, and Resource Conservation'' (``2016 final rule''). After reconsidering the cost, complexity, and other implications of the 2016 final rule, the BLM is now proposing to revise the 2016 final rule in a manner that reduces unnecessary compliance burdens, is consistent with the BLM's existing statutory authorities, and re-establishes long-standing requirements that the 2016 final rule replaced. In addition to requesting public comment on the proposed rule generally, the BLM is also requesting comment on ways that the BLM can reduce the waste of gas by incentivizing the capture, reinjection, or beneficial use of the gas.
- Introduction to the Unified Agenda of Federal Regulatory and Deregulatory Actions-Fall 2016
Publication of the Unified Agenda of Regulatory and Deregulatory Actions and the Regulatory Plan represent key components of the regulatory planning mechanism prescribed in Executive Order 12866, ``Regulatory Planning and Review'' (58 FR 51735) and incorporated in Executive Order 13563, ``Improving ...
- Prohibitions and Restrictions on Proprietary Trading and Certain Interests in, and Relationships with, Hedge Funds and Private Equity Funds
The Commodity Futures Trading Commission (``CFTC'' or ``Commission'') is adopting a final rule to implement Section 619 of the Dodd-Frank Wall Street Reform and Consumer Protection Act (the ``Dodd-Frank Act''), which contains certain prohibitions and restrictions on the ability of a banking entity...
- VA Compensation and Pension Regulation Rewrite Project
The Department of Veterans Affairs (VA) proposes to reorganize and rewrite its compensation and pension regulations in a logical, claimant-focused, and user-friendly format. The intended effect of the proposed revisions is to assist claimants, beneficiaries, veterans' representatives, and VA...
- Medicare Program: Hospital Outpatient Prospective Payment and Ambulatory Surgical Center Payment Systems and Quality Reporting Programs; Organ Procurement Organization Reporting and Communication; Transplant Outcome Measures and Documentation Requirements; Electronic Health Record (EHR) Incentive Programs; Payment to Nonexcepted Off-Campus Provider-Based Department of a Hospital; Hospital Value-Based Purchasing (VBP) Program; Establishment of Payment Rates Under the Medicare Physician Fee Schedule for Nonexcepted Items and Services Furnished by an Off-Campus Provider-Based Department of a Hospital
This final rule with comment period revises the Medicare hospital outpatient prospective payment system (OPPS) and the Medicare ambulatory surgical center (ASC) payment system for CY 2017 to implement applicable statutory requirements and changes arising from our continuing experience with these...
- Medicare Program; Comprehensive Care for Joint Replacement Payment Model for Acute Care Hospitals Furnishing Lower Extremity Joint Replacement Services
This final rule implements a new Medicare Part A and B payment model under section 1115A of the Social Security Act, called the Comprehensive Care for Joint Replacement (CJR) model, in which acute care hospitals in certain selected geographic areas will receive retrospective bundled payments for...
- 2015 Edition Health Information Technology (Health IT) Certification Criteria, 2015 Edition Base Electronic Health Record (EHR) Definition, and ONC Health IT Certification Program Modifications
This final rule finalizes a new edition of certification criteria (the 2015 Edition health IT certification criteria or ``2015 Edition'') and a new 2015 Edition Base Electronic Health Record (EHR) definition, while also modifying the ONC Health IT Certification Program to make it open and...
- Regulation Systems Compliance and Integrity
The Securities and Exchange Commission (``Commission'') is adopting new (``Regulation SCI'') under the Securities Exchange Act of 1934 (``Exchange Act'') and conforming amendments to Regulation ATS under the Exchange Act. Regulation SCI will apply to certain self-regulatory organizations (including...
- Business Conduct Standards for Security-Based Swap Dealers and Major Security-Based Swap Participants
In accordance with Section 764 of Title VII (``Title VII'') of the Dodd-Frank Wall Street Reform and Consumer Protection Act (the ``Dodd-Frank Act''), the Securities and Exchange Commission (``SEC'' or ``Commission'') is adopting new rules under the Securities Exchange Act of 1934 (``Exchange Act'')...
- Investment Company Reporting Modernization
The Securities and Exchange Commission is adopting new rules and forms as well as amendments to its rules and forms to modernize the reporting and disclosure of information by registered investment companies. The Commission is adopting new Form N-PORT, which will require certain registered...
- Medicare Program; Contract Year 2015 Policy and Technical Changes to the Medicare Advantage and the Medicare Prescription Drug Benefit Programs
The proposed rule would revise the Medicare Advantage (MA) program (Part C) regulations and prescription drug benefit program (Part D) regulations to implement statutory requirements; strengthen beneficiary protections; exclude plans that perform poorly; improve program efficiencies; and clarify...