- Federal Energy Regulatory Commission (45252)
- Environmental Protection Agency (37424)
- Securities and Exchange Commission (35743)
- National Institutes of Health (26925)
- Federal Aviation Administration (23270)
- National Oceanic and Atmospheric Administration (21640)
- Health and Human Services Department (17452)
- International Trade Administration (16038)
- Nuclear Regulatory Commission (15323)
- Transportation Department (13758)
- Federal Communications Commission (11758)
- Land Management Bureau (11499)
- Defense Department (11317)
- Food and Drug Administration (10608)
- Employment and Training Administration (9954)
- Justice Department (9196)
- Education Department (8848)
- Federal Reserve System (8754)
- Treasury Department (8693)
- National Park Service (8357)
- Transportation Department (8232)
- State Department (7968)
- Veterans Affairs Department (7633)
- Housing and Urban Development Department (7350)
- Internal Revenue Service (7199)
- International Trade Commission (6685)
- Coast Guard (6609)
- Energy Department (6460)
- Federal Emergency Management Agency (6260)
- Homeland Security Department (6111)
- Forest Service (6108)
- Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (5395)
- Fish and Wildlife Service (5079)
- National Aeronautics and Space Administration (4994)
- Interior Department (4763)
- National Science Foundation (4171)
- Small Business Administration (4045)
- Labor Department (4040)
- Homeland Security Department (3884)
- Animal and Plant Health Inspection Service (3607)
- Surface Transportation Board (3599)
- Agriculture Department (3549)
- Small Business Administration (3349)
- Commerce Department (2982)
- Drug Enforcement Administration (2961)
- Securities and Exchange Commission (2794)
- National Highway Traffic Safety Administration (2772)
- Federal Energy Regulatory Commission (2726)
- Foreign-Trade Zones Board (2640)
- Environmental Protection Agency (2637)
- November 07, 2018
- November 06, 2018
- November 05, 2018
- November 02, 2018
- November 01, 2018
- October 31, 2018
- October 30, 2018
- October 29, 2018
- October 26, 2018
- October 25, 2018
- October 24, 2018
- October 23, 2018
- October 22, 2018
- October 19, 2018
- October 18, 2018
- October 17, 2018
- October 16, 2018
- October 15, 2018
- October 12, 2018
- October 11, 2018
- Airworthiness Directives; International Aero Engines Turbofan Engines
We are adopting a new airworthiness directive (AD) for all International Aero Engines (IAE) PW1133G-JM, PW1133GA-JM, PW1130G-JM, PW1127G-JM, PW1127GA-JM, PW1127G1-JM, PW1124G-JM, PW1124G1-JM, and PW1122G-JM turbofan engines with a certain high-pressure compressor (HPC) front hub installed. This AD was prompted by corrosion found on the HPC front hub. This AD requires replacing the HPC front hub with a part eligible for installation. We are issuing this AD to address the unsafe condition on these products.
- Atlantic Surfclam and Ocean Quahog Fisheries; 2019 Fishing Quotas for Atlantic Surfclams and Ocean Quahogs; and Suspension of Minimum Atlantic Surfclam Size Limit
NMFS suspends the minimum size limit for Atlantic surfclams for the 2019 fishing year. NMFS also announces that the quotas for the Atlantic surfclam and ocean quahog fisheries for 2019 will remain status quo. Regulations governing these fisheries require NMFS to notify the public of the allowable harvest levels for Atlantic surfclams and ocean quahogs from the Exclusive Economic Zone if the previous year's quota specifications remain unchanged.
- Certain Infotainment Systems, Components Thereof, and Automobiles Containing the Same; Commission Determination To Review In Part, and on Review To Modify, an Initial Determination Granting-In-Part and Denying-In-Part Complainant's Motion To Amend the Complaint and Notice of Investigation To add Respondents
Notice is hereby given that the U.S. International Trade Commission has determined to review-in-part, and on review to modify, an initial determination (``ID'') (Order No. 14) of the presiding administrative law judge (``ALJ'') granting-in-part and denying-in-part complainant's motion for leave to amend the complaint and notice of investigation to add respondents; and extending the target date for completion of the above-captioned investigation to December 16, 2019.
- Fisheries of the Exclusive Economic Zone Off Alaska; Pacific Ocean Perch in the Bering Sea and Aleutian Islands Management Area
NMFS is prohibiting directed fishing for Pacific ocean perch in the Eastern Aleutian district (EAI) of the Bering Sea and Aleutian Islands management area (BSAI) by vessels participating in the BSAI trawl limited access fishery. This action is necessary to prevent exceeding the 2018 total allowable catch (TAC) of Pacific ocean perch in the EAI allocated to vessels participating in the BSAI trawl limited access fishery.
- Foreign-Trade Zone 287-Tunica County, Mississippi Application for Subzone Future Electronics Distribution Center, L.P., Southaven, Mississippi
- Formations of, Acquisitions by, and Mergers of Bank Holding Companies
- Magnuson-Stevens Fishery Conservation and Management Act Provisions; Fisheries of the Northeastern United States; Industry-Funded Monitoring
This action proposes regulations to implement the New England Fishery Management Council's Industry-Funded Monitoring Omnibus Amendment. The New England Council is considering ways to increase monitoring in certain fisheries to assess the amount and type of catch and reduce uncertainty around catch estimates. This amendment would implement a process to standardize future industry-funded monitoring programs in New England Council fishery management plans and industry- funded monitoring in the Atlantic herring fishery. This action would ensure consistency in industry-funded monitoring programs across fisheries and increase monitoring in the Atlantic herring fishery.
- Agency Information Collection Activities; Submission for OMB Review; Comment Request; Notification Requirements for Coal and Wood Burning Appliances
As required by the Paperwork Reduction Act of 1995, the Consumer Product Safety Commission (CPSC) announces a submission to the Office of Management and Budget (OMB) requesting an extension of approval for a collection of information related to the CPSC's Standard for Coal and Wood Burning Appliances--Notification of Performance and Technical Data (OMB No. 3041-0040). CPSC previously published a notice announcing the agency's intent to seek this extension. CPSC received no comments in response to that notice.
- Modification of Discounting Rules for Insurance Companies
This document contains proposed regulations providing guidance on new discounting rules for unpaid losses and estimated salvage recoverable of insurance companies for Federal income tax purposes. The proposed regulations implement recent legislative changes to the Internal Revenue Code (Code) and make other technical improvements to the derivation and use of discount factors. The proposed regulations affect entities taxable as insurance companies. This document invites comments and provides notice of a public hearing on these proposed regulations.
- Notice of Agreements Filed
- SES Positions That Were Career Reserved During CY 2017
As required by section 3132(b)(4) of title 5, United States Code, this gives notice of all positions in the Senior Executive Service (SES) that were career reserved during calendar year 2017....
- Payday, Vehicle Title, and Certain High-Cost Installment Loans
The Bureau of Consumer Financial Protection (Bureau or CFPB) is issuing this final rule establishing regulations creating consumer protections for certain consumer credit products and the official interpretations to the rule. First, the rule identifies it as an unfair and abusive practice for a...
- Workforce Innovation and Opportunity Act
The Department of Labor (DOL or the Department) issues this Final Rule to implement titles I and III of the (WIOA). Through these regulations, the Department reforms and modernizes our nation's workforce development system. This rule provides the framework for changes for statewide and local...
- Introduction to the Unified Agenda of Federal Regulatory and Deregulatory Actions-Fall 2016
Publication of the Unified Agenda of Regulatory and Deregulatory Actions and the Regulatory Plan represent key components of the regulatory planning mechanism prescribed in Executive Order 12866, ``Regulatory Planning and Review'' (58 FR 51735) and incorporated in Executive Order 13563, ``Improving ...
- Medicare Program: Hospital Outpatient Prospective Payment and Ambulatory Surgical Center Payment Systems and Quality Reporting Programs; Organ Procurement Organization Reporting and Communication; Transplant Outcome Measures and Documentation Requirements; Electronic Health Record (EHR) Incentive Programs; Payment to Nonexcepted Off-Campus Provider-Based Department of a Hospital; Hospital Value-Based Purchasing (VBP) Program; Establishment of Payment Rates Under the Medicare Physician Fee Schedule for Nonexcepted Items and Services Furnished by an Off-Campus Provider-Based Department of a Hospital
This final rule with comment period revises the Medicare hospital outpatient prospective payment system (OPPS) and the Medicare ambulatory surgical center (ASC) payment system for CY 2017 to implement applicable statutory requirements and changes arising from our continuing experience with these...
- Workforce Innovation and Opportunity Act; Joint Rule for Unified and Combined State Plans, Performance Accountability, and the One-Stop System Joint Provisions; Final Rule
The Departments of Education (ED) and Labor (DOL) (or, collectively, Departments) issue this Joint Final Rule to implement jointly administered activities authorized by title I of the Workforce Innovation and Opportunity Act (WIOA) signed into law on July 22, 2014 (hereafter ``Joint WIOA Final Rule'...
- Stream Protection Rule
We, the Office of Surface Mining Reclamation and Enforcement (OSMRE or OSM), are revising our regulations, based on, among other things, advances in science, to improve the balance between environmental protection and the Nation's need for coal as a source of energy. This final rule will better...
- Prohibitions and Restrictions on Proprietary Trading and Certain Interests in, and Relationships with, Hedge Funds and Private Equity Funds
The Commodity Futures Trading Commission (``CFTC'' or ``Commission'') is adopting a final rule to implement Section 619 of the Dodd-Frank Wall Street Reform and Consumer Protection Act (the ``Dodd-Frank Act''), which contains certain prohibitions and restrictions on the ability of a banking entity...
- United States of America v. Bayer AG and Monsanto Company; Proposed Final Judgment and Competitive Impact Statement
- Workforce Innovation and Opportunity Act; Notice of Proposed Rulemaking
The Department of Labor (DOL) is proposing, through rulemaking, to implement titles I and III of the Workforce Innovation and Opportunity Act of 2014 (WIOA). Through these regulations, the Department proposes to implement job training system reform and strengthen the workforce investment system of...