- Federal Energy Regulatory Commission (43142)
- Environmental Protection Agency (35320)
- Securities and Exchange Commission (33096)
- National Institutes of Health (25528)
- Federal Aviation Administration (23265)
- National Oceanic and Atmospheric Administration (19997)
- International Trade Administration (14972)
- Health and Human Services Department (14785)
- Nuclear Regulatory Commission (14639)
- Transportation Department (13758)
- Federal Communications Commission (11758)
- Land Management Bureau (11158)
- Food and Drug Administration (10605)
- Defense Department (10562)
- Employment and Training Administration (9954)
- Education Department (8408)
- Justice Department (8321)
- Federal Reserve System (8256)
- National Park Service (7975)
- Treasury Department (7779)
- State Department (7441)
- Housing and Urban Development Department (7350)
- Internal Revenue Service (7199)
- Veterans Affairs Department (7120)
- Coast Guard (6608)
- Federal Emergency Management Agency (6259)
- Homeland Security Department (6111)
- Energy Department (6078)
- International Trade Commission (6062)
- Forest Service (5915)
- Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (5395)
- Fish and Wildlife Service (5079)
- Transportation Department (4857)
- National Aeronautics and Space Administration (4759)
- Interior Department (4155)
- Labor Department (4040)
- National Science Foundation (3899)
- Small Business Administration (3573)
- Animal and Plant Health Inspection Service (3463)
- Surface Transportation Board (3414)
- Small Business Administration (3349)
- Agriculture Department (3154)
- Drug Enforcement Administration (2960)
- Commerce Department (2827)
- Securities and Exchange Commission (2794)
- National Highway Traffic Safety Administration (2770)
- Federal Energy Regulatory Commission (2726)
- Environmental Protection Agency (2637)
- Agricultural Marketing Service (2504)
- Federal Aviation Administration (2402)
- Registration Review Proposed Interim Decisions for Several Pesticides; Notice of Availability
This notice announces the availability of EPA's proposed interim registration review decisions and opens a 60-day public comment period on the proposed interim decisions for the following pesticides: Carfentrazone-ethyl, clodinafop-propargyl, copper compounds, cyclanilide, flumiclorac-pentyl, metaflumizone, nitrapyrin, noviflumuron, pendimethalin, spinetoram, spinosad, and sodium, calcium, and potassium hypochlorites. Registration review is EPA's periodic review of pesticide registrations to ensure that each pesticide continues to satisfy the statutory standard for registration, that is, that the pesticide can perform its intended function without unreasonable adverse effects on human health or the environment. Through this program, EPA is ensuring that each pesticide's registration is ...
- Submission for OMB Review; Comment Request
- Merchant Mariner Medical Advisory Committee
The and its Working Groups will meet to discuss matters relating to medical certification determinations for issuance of licenses, certificates of registry, and merchant mariners' documents, medical standards and guidelines for the physical qualifications of operators of commercial vessels, medical examiner education, and medical research. The meetings will be open to the public.
- Agency Information Collection Activities; Submission for Office of Management and Budget Review; Comment Request; Customer/Partner Service Surveys
The Food and Drug Administration (FDA or we) is announcing that a proposed collection of information has been submitted to the Office of Management and Budget (OMB) for review and clearance under the Paperwork Reduction Act of 1995.
- Proposed Collection; Comment Request for Regulation Project
The Internal Revenue Service, as part of its effort to reduce paperwork and respondent burden, invites the general public and Federal agencies to take this opportunity to comment on proposed and/or continuing information collections, as required by the Paperwork Reduction Act of 1995. The IRS is soliciting comments concerning Treatment of Gain From the Disposition of Interest in Certain Natural Resource Recapture Property by S Corporations and Their Shareholders.
- National Cancer Institute; Notice of Closed Meetings
- Submission for OMB Review; Comment Request
- National Grid LNG, LLC; Notice of Schedule for Environmental Review of the Fields Point Liquefaction Project
- Sunshine Act Meeting Notice
- Durgin and Crowell Lumber Company, Inc.; Supplemental Notice That Initial Market-Based Rate Filing Includes Request for Blanket Section 204 Authorization
- Medicare Program; Revisions to Payment Policies Under the Physician Fee Schedule and Other Revisions to Part B for CY 2017; Medicare Advantage Bid Pricing Data Release; Medicare Advantage and Part D Medical Loss Ratio Data Release; Medicare Advantage Provider Network Requirements; Expansion of Medicare Diabetes Prevention Program Model; Medicare Shared Savings Program Requirements
This major final rule addresses changes to the physician fee schedule and other Medicare Part B payment policies, such as changes to the Value Modifier, to ensure that our payment systems are updated to reflect changes in medical practice and the relative value of services, as well as changes in...
- Workforce Innovation and Opportunity Act
The Department of Labor (DOL or the Department) issues this Final Rule to implement titles I and III of the (WIOA). Through these regulations, the Department reforms and modernizes our nation's workforce development system. This rule provides the framework for changes for statewide and local...
- Introduction to the Unified Agenda of Federal Regulatory and Deregulatory Actions-Fall 2016
Publication of the Unified Agenda of Regulatory and Deregulatory Actions and the Regulatory Plan represent key components of the regulatory planning mechanism prescribed in Executive Order 12866, ``Regulatory Planning and Review'' (58 FR 51735) and incorporated in Executive Order 13563, ``Improving ...
- Announcement of the Award of Two Single-Source Program Expansion Supplement Grants To Support Legal Services to Refugees Under the Unaccompanied Alien Children's Program
This notice announces the intention of the Agency for Healthcare Research and Quality (AHRQ) to request that the Office of Management and Budget (OMB) approve the proposed information collection project: ``Continuing Education for Comparative Effectiveness Research Survey.'' In accordance with the...
- Food Labeling: Revision of the Nutrition and Supplement Facts Labels
The Food and Drug Administration (FDA or we) is amending its labeling regulations for conventional foods and dietary supplements to provide updated nutrition information on the label to assist consumers in maintaining healthy dietary practices. The updated information is consistent with current...
- Semiannual Regulatory Agenda
The Spring 2016 Unified Agenda of Federal Regulatory and Deregulatory Actions. Publication of the Spring 2016 Unified Agenda of Federal Regulatory and Deregulatory Actions represents a key component of the regulatory planning mechanism prescribed in Executive Order 12866 ``Regulatory Planning and...
- Regulation Automated Trading
The Commodity Futures Trading Commission (``CFTC'' or ``Commission'') is proposing a series of risk controls, transparency measures, and other safeguards to enhance the regulatory regime for automated trading on U.S. designated contract markets (``DCMs'') (collectively, ``Regulation AT''). The...
- Regulation Systems Compliance and Integrity
The Securities and Exchange Commission (``Commission'') is adopting new (``Regulation SCI'') under the Securities Exchange Act of 1934 (``Exchange Act'') and conforming amendments to Regulation ATS under the Exchange Act. Regulation SCI will apply to certain self-regulatory organizations (including...
The Securities and Exchange Commission is adopting new Regulation under the Securities Act of 1933 and the Securities Exchange Act of 1934 to implement the requirements of Title III of the Jumpstart Our Business Startups Act. Regulation prescribes rules governing the offer and sale of securities...
- Availability of Funds and Collection of Checks
On March 25, 2011, the Board published a notice of proposed rulemaking (``2011 proposal'') intended to facilitate the banking industry's ongoing transition to fully electronic interbank check collection and return. Based on its analysis of the comments received in response to the 2011 proposal, the ...