- Federal Energy Regulatory Commission (45415)
- Environmental Protection Agency (37587)
- Securities and Exchange Commission (35964)
- National Institutes of Health (27003)
- Federal Aviation Administration (23270)
- National Oceanic and Atmospheric Administration (21761)
- Health and Human Services Department (17633)
- International Trade Administration (16118)
- Nuclear Regulatory Commission (15369)
- Transportation Department (13758)
- Federal Communications Commission (11758)
- Land Management Bureau (11529)
- Defense Department (11376)
- Food and Drug Administration (10609)
- Employment and Training Administration (9954)
- Justice Department (9280)
- Education Department (8874)
- Federal Reserve System (8800)
- Treasury Department (8774)
- Transportation Department (8478)
- National Park Service (8395)
- State Department (7997)
- Veterans Affairs Department (7654)
- Housing and Urban Development Department (7350)
- Internal Revenue Service (7199)
- International Trade Commission (6732)
- Coast Guard (6609)
- Energy Department (6483)
- Federal Emergency Management Agency (6261)
- Forest Service (6113)
- Homeland Security Department (6111)
- Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (5395)
- Fish and Wildlife Service (5079)
- National Aeronautics and Space Administration (5012)
- Interior Department (4811)
- National Science Foundation (4201)
- Small Business Administration (4091)
- Labor Department (4040)
- Homeland Security Department (4004)
- Surface Transportation Board (3623)
- Animal and Plant Health Inspection Service (3615)
- Agriculture Department (3588)
- Small Business Administration (3349)
- Commerce Department (2993)
- Drug Enforcement Administration (2961)
- Securities and Exchange Commission (2794)
- National Highway Traffic Safety Administration (2772)
- Federal Energy Regulatory Commission (2726)
- Foreign-Trade Zones Board (2663)
- Environmental Protection Agency (2637)
- December 14, 2018
- December 13, 2018
- December 12, 2018
- December 11, 2018
- December 10, 2018
- December 07, 2018
- December 06, 2018
- December 04, 2018
- December 03, 2018
- November 30, 2018
- November 29, 2018
- November 28, 2018
- November 27, 2018
- November 26, 2018
- November 23, 2018
- November 21, 2018
- November 20, 2018
- November 19, 2018
- November 16, 2018
- November 15, 2018
- Agency Information Collection Activities: Submission for OMB Review; Comment Request
The Centers for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS) is announcing an opportunity for the public to comment on CMS' intention to collect information from the public. Under the Paperwork Reduction Act of 1995 (PRA), federal agencies are required to publish notice in the Federal Register concerning each proposed collection of information, including each proposed extension or reinstatement of an existing collection of information, and to allow a second opportunity for public comment on the notice. Interested persons are invited to send comments regarding the burden estimate or any other aspect of this collection of information, including the necessity and utility of the proposed information collection for the proper performance of the agency's functions, the accuracy of the estimated bur...
- Establishment of the Van Duzer Corridor Viticultural Area and Clarification of the Eola-Amity Hills Viticultural Area Boundary Description
The Alcohol and Tobacco Tax and Trade Bureau (TTB) establishes the approximately 59,871-acre ``Van Duzer Corridor'' viticultural area in Polk and Yamhill Counties, Oregon. The viticultural area lies entirely within the established Willamette Valley viticultural area. TTB designates viticultural areas to allow vintners to better describe the origin of their wines and to allow consumers to better identify wines they may purchase. TTB also clarifies the boundary description of the adjacent Eola-Amity Hills viticultural area.
- Expansion of the Arroyo Seco Viticultural Area
The Alcohol and Tobacco Tax and Trade Bureau (TTB) is expanding the approximately 18,240-acre ``Arroyo Seco'' viticultural area in Monterey County, California, by approximately 90 acres. The established Arroyo Seco viticultural area and the expansion area both lie within the established Monterey viticultural area and the larger, multi-county Central Coast viticultural area. TTB designates viticultural areas to allow vintners to better describe the origin of their wines and to allow consumers to better identify wines they may purchase.
- IFR Altitudes; Miscellaneous Amendments
This amendment adopts miscellaneous amendments to the required IFR (instrument flight rules) altitudes and changeover points for certain Federal airways, jet routes, or direct routes for which a minimum or maximum en route authorized IFR altitude is prescribed. This regulatory action is needed because of changes occurring in the National Airspace System. These changes are designed to provide for the safe and efficient use of the navigable airspace under instrument conditions in the affected areas.
- Outer Continental Shelf (OCS), Alaska Region (AK), Beaufort Sea Program Area, Proposed 2019 Beaufort Sea Oil and Gas Lease Sale
On November 16, 2018, consistent with the regulations implementing the National Environmental Policy Act (NEPA), the Bureau of Ocean Energy Management (BOEM) announced its intent, in the Federal Register (83 FR 57749), to prepare an Environmental Impact Statement (EIS) for the proposed 2019 Beaufort Sea Lease Sale in the Beaufort Sea Planning Area. Because of earthquakes in Alaska, BOEM has rescheduled some of its scoping meetings and extended the comment period.
- Proposed Collection; Comment Request
- Removal of Class E Airspace; Mercury, NV
This action removes Class E airspace extending upward from 700 feet above the surface at Desert Rock Airport, Mercury, NV. This airspace is not required, as there are no instrument flight rules (IFR) operations at the airport.
- Self-Regulatory Organizations; Nasdaq PHLX LLC; Notice of Filing and Immediate Effectiveness of Proposed Rule Change To Update the Trading Floor Qualification Examination
- Sweet Onions Grown in the Walla Walla Valley of Southeast Washington and Northeast Oregon; Proposed Amendments to Marketing Order 956 and Referendum Order
This document proposes amendments to Marketing Order No. 956, which regulates the handling of sweet onions grown in the Walla Walla Valley of Southeast Washington and Northeast Oregon. The Walla Walla Sweet Onion Marketing Committee (Committee) recommended changing the Committee's size, quorum, and voting requirements. The Committee also recommended changing the term of office and staggered term limits so that the term of office for producers and handlers would be two fiscal periods instead of three fiscal periods, and one-half instead of one- third of the producer and handler member terms would expire every year.
- 60-Day Notice of Proposed Information Collection: Application Under the Hague Convention on the Civil Aspects of International Child Abduction
The Department of State is seeking Office of Management and Budget (OMB) approval for the information collection described below. In accordance with the Paperwork Reduction Act of 1995, we are requesting comments on this collection from all interested individuals and organizations. The purpose of this notice is to allow 60 days for public comment preceding submission of the collection to OMB.
- SES Positions That Were Career Reserved During CY 2017
As required by section 3132(b)(4) of title 5, United States Code, this gives notice of all positions in the Senior Executive Service (SES) that were career reserved during calendar year 2017....
- Registration Requirement for Petitioners Seeking To File H-1B Petitions on Behalf of Cap-Subject Aliens
The Department of Homeland Security (``DHS'' or ``the Department'') is proposing to amend its regulations governing petitions filed on behalf of H-1B beneficiaries who may be counted toward the 65,000 visa cap established under the Immigration and Nationality Act (``H-1B regular cap'') or...
- Introduction to the Unified Agenda of Federal Regulatory and Deregulatory Actions-Fall 2016
Publication of the Unified Agenda of Regulatory and Deregulatory Actions and the Regulatory Plan represent key components of the regulatory planning mechanism prescribed in Executive Order 12866, ``Regulatory Planning and Review'' (58 FR 51735) and incorporated in Executive Order 13563, ``Improving ...
- United States of America v. Bayer AG and Monsanto Company; Proposed Final Judgment and Competitive Impact Statement
- Prohibitions and Restrictions on Proprietary Trading and Certain Interests in, and Relationships with, Hedge Funds and Private Equity Funds
The Commodity Futures Trading Commission (``CFTC'' or ``Commission'') is adopting a final rule to implement Section 619 of the Dodd-Frank Wall Street Reform and Consumer Protection Act (the ``Dodd-Frank Act''), which contains certain prohibitions and restrictions on the ability of a banking entity...
- Workforce Innovation and Opportunity Act
The Department of Labor (DOL or the Department) issues this Final Rule to implement titles I and III of the (WIOA). Through these regulations, the Department reforms and modernizes our nation's workforce development system. This rule provides the framework for changes for statewide and local...
- Uniform Administrative Requirements, Cost Principles, and Audit Requirements for Federal Awards
To deliver on the promise of a 21st-Century government that is more efficient, effective and transparent, the Office of Management and Budget (OMB) is streamlining the Federal government's guidance on Administrative Requirements, Cost Principles, and Audit Requirements for Federal awards. These...
- VA Compensation and Pension Regulation Rewrite Project
The Department of Veterans Affairs (VA) proposes to reorganize and rewrite its compensation and pension regulations in a logical, claimant-focused, and user-friendly format. The intended effect of the proposed revisions is to assist claimants, beneficiaries, veterans' representatives, and VA...
- De Minimis Exception to the Swap Dealer Definition
The Commodity Futures Trading Commission (``Commission'' or ``CFTC'') is proposing to amend the de minimis exception within the ``swap dealer'' definition in the Commission's regulations by: Setting the aggregate gross notional amount threshold for the de minimis exception at $8 billion in swap...
- Compliance With Statutory Program Integrity Requirements
The Office of Population Affairs (OPA), in the Office of the Assistant Secretary for Health, proposes to revise its Title X regulations (Title X of the Public Health Service Act) to ensure compliance with, and enhance implementation of, the statutory requirement that none of the funds appropriated...