- Federal Energy Regulatory Commission (44631)
- Environmental Protection Agency (36762)
- Securities and Exchange Commission (34979)
- National Institutes of Health (26518)
- Federal Aviation Administration (23270)
- National Oceanic and Atmospheric Administration (21169)
- Health and Human Services Department (16661)
- International Trade Administration (15713)
- Nuclear Regulatory Commission (15068)
- Transportation Department (13758)
- Federal Communications Commission (11758)
- Land Management Bureau (11373)
- Defense Department (11055)
- Food and Drug Administration (10607)
- Employment and Training Administration (9954)
- Justice Department (8944)
- Education Department (8713)
- Federal Reserve System (8613)
- Treasury Department (8429)
- National Park Service (8241)
- State Department (7822)
- Veterans Affairs Department (7519)
- Housing and Urban Development Department (7350)
- Transportation Department (7232)
- Internal Revenue Service (7199)
- Coast Guard (6608)
- International Trade Commission (6516)
- Energy Department (6324)
- Federal Emergency Management Agency (6260)
- Homeland Security Department (6111)
- Forest Service (6057)
- Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (5395)
- Fish and Wildlife Service (5079)
- National Aeronautics and Space Administration (4921)
- Interior Department (4592)
- National Science Foundation (4081)
- Labor Department (4040)
- Small Business Administration (3898)
- Animal and Plant Health Inspection Service (3573)
- Surface Transportation Board (3545)
- Agriculture Department (3433)
- Small Business Administration (3349)
- Homeland Security Department (3325)
- Drug Enforcement Administration (2961)
- Commerce Department (2918)
- Securities and Exchange Commission (2794)
- National Highway Traffic Safety Administration (2770)
- Federal Energy Regulatory Commission (2726)
- Environmental Protection Agency (2637)
- Foreign-Trade Zones Board (2553)
- Announcement of Grant Application Deadlines and Funding Levels
The Rural Utilities Service (RUS) announces its Household Water Well System (HWWS) Grant Program funds availability and solicitation of applications application window for fiscal year (FY) 2018. RUS will make available $993,000 in grant funds to qualified private non-profit organizations to establish lending programs for homeowners to borrow up to $11,000 to construct or repair household water wells for an existing home. The HWWS Grant Program is authorized under 7 U.S.C. 1926e. Regulations may be found at 7 CFR part 1776. The Agency encourages applications that will support recommendations made in the Rural Prosperity Task Force report to help improve life in rural America which can be found at www.usda.gov/ruralprosperity. Applicants are encouraged to consider projects that provide me...
- Supplemental Notice That Initial Market-Based Rate Filing Includes Request for Blanket Section 204 Authorization: Cheekerton, LLC
- Single Family Housing Guaranteed Loan Program
The Rural Housing Service (RHS or Agency) proposes to amend the current regulation for the (SFHGLP) on the subject of Single Close Combination Construction to Permanent Loans. The Agency proposes to amend the regulation to provide increased flexibility in loan terms that affect the costs of interim construction financing and the viability of combination construction to permanent loans on the secondary market in a manner which will enable more lenders to make these combination construction to permanent loans to SFHGLP borrowers. Specifically, the Agency proposes to: Allow and define a maximum interest rate for interim construction financing that is different than the underlying rate; allow for the escrow or reserve of regularly scheduled prin...
- Combined Notice of Filings
- Notice Inviting Post-Technical Conference Comments; Old Dominion Electric Cooperative v. PJM Interconnection, L.L.C., Advanced Energy Management Alliance v. PJM Interconnection, L.L.C
- Product Change-Priority Mail Express, Priority Mail, & First-Class Package Service Negotiated Service Agreement
The Postal Service gives notice of filing a request with the Postal Regulatory Commission to add a domestic shipping services contract to the list of Negotiated Service Agreements in the Mail Classification Schedule's Competitive Products List.
- Supplemental Notice That Initial Market-Based Rate Filing Includes Request for Blanket Section 204 Authorization; Langdon Renewables, LLC
- Air Plan Approval; Tennessee; Regional Haze Plan and Prong 4 (Visibility) for the 2012 PM2.5
The Environmental Protection Agency (EPA) is proposing to take the following four actions regarding the Tennessee State Implementation Plan (SIP): approve Tennessee's November 22, 2017, SIP submittal seeking to change reliance from the Clean Air Interstate Rule (CAIR) to Cross-State Air Pollution Rule (CSAPR) for certain regional haze requirements; convert EPA's limited approval/limited disapproval of Tennessee's regional haze plan to a full approval; remove EPA's Federal Implementation Plan (FIP) for Tennessee which replaced reliance on CAIR with reliance on CSAPR to address the deficiencies identified in the limited disapproval of Tennessee's regional haze plan; and convert the conditional approvals of the visibility prong of Tennessee's infrastructure SIP submittals for the 2012 Fine...
- Mitigation Strategies To Protect Food Against Intentional Adulteration; Draft Guidance for Industry; Availability
The Food and Drug Administration (FDA, we, or Agency) is announcing the availability of a draft guidance for industry entitled ``Mitigation Strategies to Protect Food Against Intentional Adulteration: Guidance for Industry.'' This draft guidance document, when finalized, will help food facilities that manufacture, process, pack, or hold food, and that are required to register under the Federal Food, Drug, and Cosmetic Act (FD&C Act) comply with the requirements of our regulation entitled ``Mitigation Strategies to Protect Food Against Intentional Adulteration.''
- Privacy Act of 1974; System of Records
Information in the Legal Adviser's Case Management Records is used to provide or facilitate the provision of legal advice and opinion to the offices of the Department of State and to facilitate defense or representation of the Department in litigation and in other legal proceedings. Information may also be used to reply to requests from federal, state, local, or international courts, agencies, commissions, organizations, or mechanisms.
- Workforce Innovation and Opportunity Act; Joint Rule for Unified and Combined State Plans, Performance Accountability, and the One-Stop System Joint Provisions; Final Rule
The Departments of Education (ED) and Labor (DOL) (or, collectively, Departments) issue this Joint Final Rule to implement jointly administered activities authorized by title I of the Workforce Innovation and Opportunity Act (WIOA) signed into law on July 22, 2014 (hereafter ``Joint WIOA Final Rule'...
- Prohibitions and Restrictions on Proprietary Trading and Certain Interests in, and Relationships with, Hedge Funds and Private Equity Funds
The Commodity Futures Trading Commission (``CFTC'' or ``Commission'') is adopting a final rule to implement Section 619 of the Dodd-Frank Wall Street Reform and Consumer Protection Act (the ``Dodd-Frank Act''), which contains certain prohibitions and restrictions on the ability of a banking entity...
- VA Compensation and Pension Regulation Rewrite Project
The Department of Veterans Affairs (VA) proposes to reorganize and rewrite its compensation and pension regulations in a logical, claimant-focused, and user-friendly format. The intended effect of the proposed revisions is to assist claimants, beneficiaries, veterans' representatives, and VA...
- Payday, Vehicle Title, and Certain High-Cost Installment Loans
The Bureau of Consumer Financial Protection (Bureau or CFPB) is issuing this final rule establishing regulations creating consumer protections for certain consumer credit products and the official interpretations to the rule. First, the rule identifies it as an unfair and abusive practice for a...
- Arbitration Agreements
Pursuant to section 1028(b) of the Dodd-Frank Wall Street Reform and Consumer Protection Act (Pub. L. 111-203), the Bureau of Consumer Financial Protection (Bureau) is proposing to establish 12 CFR part 1040, which would contain regulations governing two aspects of consumer finance dispute...
- Food Labeling: Revision of the Nutrition and Supplement Facts Labels
The Food and Drug Administration (FDA or we) is amending its labeling regulations for conventional foods and dietary supplements to provide updated nutrition information on the label to assist consumers in maintaining healthy dietary practices. The updated information is consistent with current...
- Introduction to the Unified Agenda of Federal Regulatory and Deregulatory Actions-Fall 2016
Publication of the Unified Agenda of Regulatory and Deregulatory Actions and the Regulatory Plan represent key components of the regulatory planning mechanism prescribed in Executive Order 12866, ``Regulatory Planning and Review'' (58 FR 51735) and incorporated in Executive Order 13563, ``Improving ...
- Proposed Revision of Annual Information Return/Reports
This document contains proposed changes to the Form 5500 Annual Return/Report forms, including the Form 5500, Annual Return/ Report of Employee Benefit Plan (Form 5500 Annual Return/Report), and the Form 5500-SF, Short Form Annual Return/Report of Small Employee Benefit Plan (Form 5500-SF). The...
- Regulation Systems Compliance and Integrity
The Securities and Exchange Commission (``Commission'') is adopting new (``Regulation SCI'') under the Securities Exchange Act of 1934 (``Exchange Act'') and conforming amendments to Regulation ATS under the Exchange Act. Regulation SCI will apply to certain self-regulatory organizations (including...
The Securities and Exchange Commission is proposing for comment new Regulation under the Securities Act of 1933 and the Securities Exchange Act of 1934 to implement the requirements of Title III of the Jumpstart Our Business Startups Act. Regulation would prescribe rules governing the offer and...