- Federal Energy Regulatory Commission (44464)
- Environmental Protection Agency (36595)
- Securities and Exchange Commission (34799)
- National Institutes of Health (26410)
- Federal Aviation Administration (23270)
- National Oceanic and Atmospheric Administration (21069)
- Health and Human Services Department (16486)
- International Trade Administration (15638)
- Nuclear Regulatory Commission (15029)
- Transportation Department (13758)
- Federal Communications Commission (11758)
- Land Management Bureau (11350)
- Defense Department (10974)
- Food and Drug Administration (10607)
- Employment and Training Administration (9954)
- Justice Department (8876)
- Education Department (8677)
- Federal Reserve System (8585)
- Treasury Department (8362)
- National Park Service (8210)
- State Department (7784)
- Veterans Affairs Department (7491)
- Housing and Urban Development Department (7350)
- Internal Revenue Service (7199)
- Transportation Department (6944)
- Coast Guard (6608)
- International Trade Commission (6474)
- Energy Department (6281)
- Federal Emergency Management Agency (6260)
- Homeland Security Department (6111)
- Forest Service (6043)
- Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (5395)
- Fish and Wildlife Service (5079)
- National Aeronautics and Space Administration (4901)
- Interior Department (4541)
- National Science Foundation (4072)
- Labor Department (4040)
- Small Business Administration (3871)
- Animal and Plant Health Inspection Service (3562)
- Surface Transportation Board (3523)
- Agriculture Department (3406)
- Small Business Administration (3349)
- Homeland Security Department (3158)
- Drug Enforcement Administration (2961)
- Commerce Department (2909)
- Securities and Exchange Commission (2794)
- National Highway Traffic Safety Administration (2770)
- Federal Energy Regulatory Commission (2726)
- Environmental Protection Agency (2637)
- Foreign-Trade Zones Board (2538)
- Agency Information Collection Activities: Proposed Collection; Comment Request
The Centers for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS) is announcing an opportunity for the public to comment on CMS' intention to collect information from the public. Under the Paperwork Reduction Act of 1995 (the PRA), federal agencies are required to publish notice in the Federal Register concerning each proposed collection of information (including each proposed extension or reinstatement of an existing collection of information) and to allow 60 days for public comment on the proposed action. Interested persons are invited to send comments regarding our burden estimates or any other aspect of this collection of information, including the necessity and utility of the proposed information collection for the proper performance of the agency's functions, the accuracy of the estimated bu...
- Drawbridge Operation Regulation; Sacramento River, Walnut Grove, CA
The Coast Guard has issued a temporary deviation from the operating schedule that governs the Walnut Grove Drawbridge across the Sacramento River, mile 26.7, at Walnut Grove, CA. The deviation is necessary to allow participants in the AMGEN Tour of California bicycle race to cross the drawspan safely and without interruption. This deviation allows the bridge to remain in the closed-to-navigation position during the deviation period.
- Safety Zone for Marine Events, Delaware River; Philadelphia, PA
The Coast Guard proposes to establish a temporary safety zone on the waters of the Delaware River in Philadelphia, Pennsylvania. The regulation would restrict vessel traffic on a portion of the Delaware River from operating during a fireworks display on June 13, 2018, from 9:00 p.m. until 10:00 p.m. During the enforcement periods, no vessel would be allowed to enter in or transit this regulated area without approval from the Captain of the Port or a designated representative. We invite your comments on this proposed rulemaking.
- Drawbridge Operation Regulation; Sacramento River, Freeport, CA
The Coast Guard has issued a temporary deviation from the operating schedule that governs the Sacramento County highway bridge across the Sacramento River, mile 46.0, at Freeport, CA. The deviation is necessary to allow participants in the AMGEN Tour of California bicycle race to cross the drawspan safely and without interruption. This deviation allows the bridge to remain in the closed-to-navigation position during the deviation period.
- Notice of Complaint: Tilton Energy LLC v. PJM Interconnection, LLC
- Polyester Staple Fiber From the Republic of Korea and Taiwan: Final Results of Changed Circumstances Reviews, and Revocation of Antidumping Duty Orders, in Part
For the final results of these changed circumstances reviews (CCRs), the Department of Commerce (Commerce) is revoking, in part, the antidumping duty (AD) orders on polyester staple fiber (PSF) from the Republic of Korea (Korea) and Taiwan with respect to certain low-melt PSF.
- Medical Devices; Hematology and Pathology Devices; Classification of Blood Establishment Computer Software and Accessories
The Food and Drug Administration (FDA, Agency, or we) is issuing a final rule to classify blood establishment computer software (BECS) and BECS accessories (regulated under product code MMH) into class II (special controls). FDA has identified special controls for BECS and BECS accessories that are necessary to provide a reasonable assurance of safety and effectiveness. FDA is also giving notice that the Agency does not intend to exempt BECS and BECS accessories from premarket notification requirements of the Federal Food, Drug, and Cosmetic Act (FD&C Act).
- Chicago Junction Railway Company, LLC-Change in Operators Exemption Including Interchange Commitment-Chicago Terminal Railroad Company
- Approval and Promulgation of Implementation Plans; California; California Mobile Source Regulations
The Environmental Protection Agency (EPA) is taking final action to approve a submittal by the State of California (``State'') to revise its State Implementation Plan (SIP). The submittal consists of State regulations establishing standards and other requirements relating to the control of emissions from certain new and in-use on- road and off-road vehicles and engines. The EPA is approving the SIP revision because the regulations meet the applicable requirements of the Clean Air Act. Approval of these regulations as part of the California SIP makes them federally enforceable.
- CSX Transportation, Inc.-Discontinuance of Service Exemption-in Baldwin and Hancock Counties, GA
- Workforce Innovation and Opportunity Act; Joint Rule for Unified and Combined State Plans, Performance Accountability, and the One-Stop System Joint Provisions; Final Rule
The Departments of Education (ED) and Labor (DOL) (or, collectively, Departments) issue this Joint Final Rule to implement jointly administered activities authorized by title I of the Workforce Innovation and Opportunity Act (WIOA) signed into law on July 22, 2014 (hereafter ``Joint WIOA Final Rule'...
- Prohibitions and Restrictions on Proprietary Trading and Certain Interests in, and Relationships with, Hedge Funds and Private Equity Funds
The Commodity Futures Trading Commission (``CFTC'' or ``Commission'') is adopting a final rule to implement Section 619 of the Dodd-Frank Wall Street Reform and Consumer Protection Act (the ``Dodd-Frank Act''), which contains certain prohibitions and restrictions on the ability of a banking entity...
- VA Compensation and Pension Regulation Rewrite Project
The Department of Veterans Affairs (VA) proposes to reorganize and rewrite its compensation and pension regulations in a logical, claimant-focused, and user-friendly format. The intended effect of the proposed revisions is to assist claimants, beneficiaries, veterans' representatives, and VA...
- Introduction to the Unified Agenda of Federal Regulatory and Deregulatory Actions-Fall 2016
Publication of the Unified Agenda of Regulatory and Deregulatory Actions and the Regulatory Plan represent key components of the regulatory planning mechanism prescribed in Executive Order 12866, ``Regulatory Planning and Review'' (58 FR 51735) and incorporated in Executive Order 13563, ``Improving ...
- Arbitration Agreements
Pursuant to section 1028(b) of the Dodd-Frank Wall Street Reform and Consumer Protection Act (Pub. L. 111-203), the Bureau of Consumer Financial Protection (Bureau) is proposing to establish 12 CFR part 1040, which would contain regulations governing two aspects of consumer finance dispute...
- Food Labeling: Revision of the Nutrition and Supplement Facts Labels
The Food and Drug Administration (FDA or we) is amending its labeling regulations for conventional foods and dietary supplements to provide updated nutrition information on the label to assist consumers in maintaining healthy dietary practices. The updated information is consistent with current...
- Investment Company Liquidity Risk Management Programs
The Securities and Exchange Commission is adopting new rules, a new form and amendments to a rule and forms designed to promote effective liquidity risk management throughout the open-end investment company industry, thereby reducing the risk that funds will be unable to meet their redemption...
- Regulation Systems Compliance and Integrity
The Securities and Exchange Commission (``Commission'') is adopting new (``Regulation SCI'') under the Securities Exchange Act of 1934 (``Exchange Act'') and conforming amendments to Regulation ATS under the Exchange Act. Regulation SCI will apply to certain self-regulatory organizations (including...
- Medicare Program; Contract Year 2015 Policy and Technical Changes to the Medicare Advantage and the Medicare Prescription Drug Benefit Programs
The proposed rule would revise the Medicare Advantage (MA) program (Part C) regulations and prescription drug benefit program (Part D) regulations to implement statutory requirements; strengthen beneficiary protections; exclude plans that perform poorly; improve program efficiencies; and clarify...
- 2015 Edition Health Information Technology (Health IT) Certification Criteria, 2015 Edition Base Electronic Health Record (EHR) Definition, and ONC Health IT Certification Program Modifications
This final rule finalizes a new edition of certification criteria (the 2015 Edition health IT certification criteria or ``2015 Edition'') and a new 2015 Edition Base Electronic Health Record (EHR) definition, while also modifying the ONC Health IT Certification Program to make it open and...