- Federal Energy Regulatory Commission (43142)
- Environmental Protection Agency (35320)
- Securities and Exchange Commission (33096)
- National Institutes of Health (25528)
- Federal Aviation Administration (23265)
- National Oceanic and Atmospheric Administration (19997)
- International Trade Administration (14972)
- Health and Human Services Department (14785)
- Nuclear Regulatory Commission (14639)
- Transportation Department (13758)
- Federal Communications Commission (11758)
- Land Management Bureau (11158)
- Food and Drug Administration (10605)
- Defense Department (10562)
- Employment and Training Administration (9954)
- Education Department (8408)
- Justice Department (8321)
- Federal Reserve System (8256)
- National Park Service (7975)
- Treasury Department (7779)
- State Department (7441)
- Housing and Urban Development Department (7350)
- Internal Revenue Service (7199)
- Veterans Affairs Department (7120)
- Coast Guard (6608)
- Federal Emergency Management Agency (6259)
- Homeland Security Department (6111)
- Energy Department (6078)
- International Trade Commission (6062)
- Forest Service (5915)
- Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (5395)
- Fish and Wildlife Service (5079)
- Transportation Department (4857)
- National Aeronautics and Space Administration (4759)
- Interior Department (4155)
- Labor Department (4040)
- National Science Foundation (3899)
- Small Business Administration (3573)
- Animal and Plant Health Inspection Service (3463)
- Surface Transportation Board (3414)
- Small Business Administration (3349)
- Agriculture Department (3154)
- Drug Enforcement Administration (2960)
- Commerce Department (2827)
- Securities and Exchange Commission (2794)
- National Highway Traffic Safety Administration (2770)
- Federal Energy Regulatory Commission (2726)
- Environmental Protection Agency (2637)
- Agricultural Marketing Service (2504)
- Federal Aviation Administration (2402)
- January 17, 2018
- January 16, 2018
- January 12, 2018
- January 11, 2018
- January 10, 2018
- January 09, 2018
- January 08, 2018
- January 05, 2018
- January 04, 2018
- January 03, 2018
- January 02, 2018
- December 29, 2017
- December 28, 2017
- December 27, 2017
- December 26, 2017
- December 22, 2017
- December 21, 2017
- December 20, 2017
- December 19, 2017
- December 18, 2017
- General Regulations; Areas of the National Park System, Free Distribution of Other Message-Bearing Items
The National Park Service revises its general rule governing the sale or distribution of printed matter to include the free distribution of message-bearing items that do not meet the regulatory definition of ``printed matter.'' This change gives visitors an additional channel of communication while protecting the resources and values of the National Park System.
- Proposed Information Collection Activity; Comment Request; Job Search Assistance (JSA) Strategies Evaluation-Extension
- Qualification of Drivers; Exemption Applications; Hearing
FMCSA announces receipt of applications from 46 individuals for an exemption from the hearing requirement in the Federal Motor Carrier Safety Regulations (FMCSRs) to operate a commercial motor vehicle (CMV) in interstate commerce. If granted, the exemptions would enable these hard of hearing and deaf individuals to operate CMVs in interstate commerce.
- Self-Regulatory Organizations; Cboe BZX Exchange, Inc.; Notice of Filing and Immediate Effectiveness of a Proposed Rule Change Related to Fees for the BZX Depth Market Data Product
- Qualification of Drivers; Exemption Applications; Vision
FMCSA announces its decision to renew exemptions for 109 individuals from the vision requirement in the Federal Motor Carrier Safety Regulations (FMCSRs) for interstate commercial motor vehicle (CMV) drivers. The exemptions enable these individuals to continue to operate CMVs in interstate commerce without meeting the vision requirements in one eye.
- Secure Tests: Extension of Comment Period
The U.S. Copyright Office is further extending the deadline for the submission of written comments in response to its June 12, 2017 and November 13, 2017 interim rules, regarding changes to the special procedure for examining secure tests, and the creation of a new group registration option for secure tests, respectively.
- Notice of Intent To Prepare Monument Management Plans for the Bears Ears National Monument Indian Creek and Shash Jáa Units and Associated Environmental Impact Statement, Utah
In compliance with the National Environmental Policy Act of 1969, as amended (NEPA), the Federal Land Policy and Management Act of 1976, as amended (FLPMA), the National Forest Management Act of 1976, as amended (NFMA), and Presidential Proclamation 9558 as modified by Presidential Proclamation 9681, the Bureau of Land Management (BLM) Canyon Country District Office, Moab, Utah intends to prepare a Monument Management Plan (MMP) for the Bears Ears National Monument Indian Creek Unit, and intends to jointly prepare, with the Manti La- Sal National Forest (USFS), Price, Utah, a MMP for the Shash J[aacute]a Unit. The BLM and USFS, which is a co-manager of the Shash J[aacute]a Unit, will prepare a single Environmental Impact Statement (EIS) to satisfy the NEPA requirements for this planning...
- Special Conditions: Dassault Aviation Model Falcon 5X Airplanes; Non-Rechargeable Lithium Battery Installations
These special conditions are issued for non-rechargeable lithium battery installations on the Dassault Aviation (Dassault) Model Falcon 5X airplane. Non-rechargeable lithium batteries are a novel or unusual design feature when compared to the state of technology envisioned in the airworthiness standards for transport category airplanes. The applicable airworthiness regulations do not contain adequate or appropriate safety standards for this design feature. These special conditions contain the additional safety standards that the Administrator considers necessary to establish a level of safety equivalent to that established by the existing airworthiness standards.
- Notice of Receipt of Complaint; Solicitation of Comments Relating to the Public Interest
Notice is hereby given that the U.S. International Trade Commission has received a complaint entitled Certain Healthcare Barcode Readers and Components Thereof, DN 3286; the Commission is soliciting comments on any public interest issues raised by the complaint or complainant's filing pursuant to the Commission's Rules of Practice and Procedure.
- Annual Civil Monetary Penalties Inflation Adjustment
The Corporation for National and Community Service (CNCS) is updating its regulations to reflect required annual inflation-related increases to the civil monetary penalties in its regulations, pursuant to the Federal Civil Penalties Inflation Adjustment Act Improvements Act of 2015.
- Medicare Program: Hospital Outpatient Prospective Payment and Ambulatory Surgical Center Payment Systems and Quality Reporting Programs; Organ Procurement Organization Reporting and Communication; Transplant Outcome Measures and Documentation Requirements; Electronic Health Record (EHR) Incentive Programs; Payment to Nonexcepted Off-Campus Provider-Based Department of a Hospital; Hospital Value-Based Purchasing (VBP) Program; Establishment of Payment Rates Under the Medicare Physician Fee Schedule for Nonexcepted Items and Services Furnished by an Off-Campus Provider-Based Department of a Hospital
This final rule with comment period revises the Medicare hospital outpatient prospective payment system (OPPS) and the Medicare ambulatory surgical center (ASC) payment system for CY 2017 to implement applicable statutory requirements and changes arising from our continuing experience with these...
- Medicare Program; Comprehensive Care for Joint Replacement Payment Model for Acute Care Hospitals Furnishing Lower Extremity Joint Replacement Services
This final rule implements a new Medicare Part A and B payment model under section 1115A of the Social Security Act, called the Comprehensive Care for Joint Replacement (CJR) model, in which acute care hospitals in certain selected geographic areas will receive retrospective bundled payments for...
- Introduction to the Unified Agenda of Federal Regulatory and Deregulatory Actions-Fall 2016
Publication of the Unified Agenda of Regulatory and Deregulatory Actions and the Regulatory Plan represent key components of the regulatory planning mechanism prescribed in Executive Order 12866, ``Regulatory Planning and Review'' (58 FR 51735) and incorporated in Executive Order 13563, ``Improving ...
- Regulation Systems Compliance and Integrity
The Securities and Exchange Commission (``Commission'') is adopting new (``Regulation SCI'') under the Securities Exchange Act of 1934 (``Exchange Act'') and conforming amendments to Regulation ATS under the Exchange Act. Regulation SCI will apply to certain self-regulatory organizations (including...
- 2015 Edition Health Information Technology (Health IT) Certification Criteria, 2015 Edition Base Electronic Health Record (EHR) Definition, and ONC Health IT Certification Program Modifications
This final rule finalizes a new edition of certification criteria (the 2015 Edition health IT certification criteria or ``2015 Edition'') and a new 2015 Edition Base Electronic Health Record (EHR) definition, while also modifying the ONC Health IT Certification Program to make it open and...
- Semiannual Regulatory Agenda
The Spring 2016 Unified Agenda of Federal Regulatory and Deregulatory Actions. Publication of the Spring 2016 Unified Agenda of Federal Regulatory and Deregulatory Actions represents a key component of the regulatory planning mechanism prescribed in Executive Order 12866 ``Regulatory Planning and...
- Home Mortgage Disclosure (Regulation C)
The Bureau of Consumer Financial Protection (Bureau) is publishing for public comment a proposed rule amending Regulation C to implement amendments to the Home Mortgage Disclosure Act (HMDA) made by section 1094 of the Dodd-Frank Wall Street Reform and Consumer Protection Act (Dodd-Frank Act)....
- Food Labeling: Revision of the Nutrition and Supplement Facts Labels
The Food and Drug Administration (FDA or we) is amending its labeling regulations for conventional foods and dietary supplements to provide updated nutrition information on the label to assist consumers in maintaining healthy dietary practices. The updated information is consistent with current...
- Business Conduct Standards for Security-Based Swap Dealers and Major Security-Based Swap Participants
In accordance with Section 764 of Title VII (``Title VII'') of the Dodd-Frank Wall Street Reform and Consumer Protection Act (the ``Dodd-Frank Act''), the Securities and Exchange Commission (``SEC'' or ``Commission'') is adopting new rules under the Securities Exchange Act of 1934 (``Exchange Act'')...
- Announcement of the Award of Two Single-Source Program Expansion Supplement Grants To Support Legal Services to Refugees Under the Unaccompanied Alien Children's Program
This notice announces the intention of the Agency for Healthcare Research and Quality (AHRQ) to request that the Office of Management and Budget (OMB) approve the proposed information collection project: ``Continuing Education for Comparative Effectiveness Research Survey.'' In accordance with the...