- Federal Energy Regulatory Commission (43142)
- Environmental Protection Agency (35320)
- Securities and Exchange Commission (33096)
- National Institutes of Health (25528)
- Federal Aviation Administration (23265)
- National Oceanic and Atmospheric Administration (19997)
- International Trade Administration (14972)
- Health and Human Services Department (14785)
- Nuclear Regulatory Commission (14639)
- Transportation Department (13758)
- Federal Communications Commission (11758)
- Land Management Bureau (11158)
- Food and Drug Administration (10605)
- Defense Department (10562)
- Employment and Training Administration (9954)
- Education Department (8408)
- Justice Department (8321)
- Federal Reserve System (8256)
- National Park Service (7975)
- Treasury Department (7779)
- State Department (7441)
- Housing and Urban Development Department (7350)
- Internal Revenue Service (7199)
- Veterans Affairs Department (7120)
- Coast Guard (6608)
- Federal Emergency Management Agency (6259)
- Homeland Security Department (6111)
- Energy Department (6078)
- International Trade Commission (6062)
- Forest Service (5915)
- Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (5395)
- Fish and Wildlife Service (5079)
- Transportation Department (4857)
- National Aeronautics and Space Administration (4759)
- Interior Department (4155)
- Labor Department (4040)
- National Science Foundation (3899)
- Small Business Administration (3573)
- Animal and Plant Health Inspection Service (3463)
- Surface Transportation Board (3414)
- Small Business Administration (3349)
- Agriculture Department (3154)
- Drug Enforcement Administration (2960)
- Commerce Department (2827)
- Securities and Exchange Commission (2794)
- National Highway Traffic Safety Administration (2770)
- Federal Energy Regulatory Commission (2726)
- Environmental Protection Agency (2637)
- Agricultural Marketing Service (2504)
- Federal Aviation Administration (2402)
- December 12, 2017
- December 11, 2017
- December 08, 2017
- December 07, 2017
- December 06, 2017
- December 05, 2017
- December 04, 2017
- December 01, 2017
- November 30, 2017
- November 29, 2017
- November 28, 2017
- November 27, 2017
- November 24, 2017
- November 22, 2017
- November 21, 2017
- November 20, 2017
- November 17, 2017
- November 16, 2017
- November 15, 2017
- November 14, 2017
- National Pearl Harbor Remembrance Day, 2017
- Information Collections Being Submitted for Review and Approval to the Office of Management and Budget
As part of its continuing effort to reduce paperwork burdens, and as required by the Paperwork Reduction Act (PRA) of 1995, the Federal Communications Commission (FCC or the Commission) invites the general public and other Federal agencies to take this opportunity to comment on the following information collection. Comments are requested concerning: Whether the proposed collection of information is necessary for the proper performance of the functions of the Commission, including whether the information shall have practical utility; the accuracy of the Commission's burden estimate; ways to enhance the quality, utility, and clarity of the information collected; ways to minimize the burden of the collection of information on the respondents, including the use of automated collection techn...
- Self-Regulatory Organizations; Cboe BZX Exchange, Inc.; Notice of Filing and Immediate Effectiveness of a Proposed Rule Change Applicable to Its Equity Options Platform
- Agency Information Collection Activities: Submission to the Office of Management and Budget for Review and Approval; Fee Collection and Coal Production Reporting and Form OSM-1, Coal Reclamation Fee Report
In accordance with the Paperwork Reduction Act of 1995, we, the Office of Surface Mining Reclamation and Enforcement (OSMRE) are proposing to renew an information collection relating to the Abandoned Mine Reclamation Fund--Fee Collection and Coal Production Reporting.
- Notice of Intent To Prepare an Environmental Assessment for the Proposed TX-LA Markets Project and Request for Comments on Environmental Issues; Enbridge-Texas Eastern Transmission, L.P.
- Notice of Opportunity for Public Comment on a Land Swap Between the Northern Maine Regional Airport and the Presque Isle Industrial Council, Presque Isle, ME
Notice is being given that the FAA is considering a request from the Northern Maine Regional Airport, for a land swap with the Presque Isle Industrial Council. The on-airport land, currently in use as non-aeronautical development, is to be swapped with four parcels of land along the northern ramp area of airport and land within the northern approach. The land swap will further enhance the protection of the northern approach area while also providing developable land for aeronautical uses.
- Agency Information Collection Activity Under OMB Review: Department of Veterans Affairs Acquisition Regulation (VAAR), Special Notes
In compliance with the Paperwork Reduction Act (PRA) of 1995, this notice announces that the Office of Acquisition and Logistics, Department of Veterans Affairs, will submit the collection of information abstracted below to the Office of Management and Budget (OMB) for review and comment. The PRA submission describes the nature of the information collection and its expected cost and burden and it includes the actual data collection instrument.
- Agency Information Collection Activities: Submission for Office of Management and Budget Review; Comment Request; Applications for Food and Drug Administration Approval To Market a New Drug
The Food and Drug Administration (FDA) is announcing that a proposed collection of information has been submitted to the Office of Management and Budget (OMB) for review and clearance under the Paperwork Reduction Act of 1995.
- Hydrogen and Fuel Cell Technical Advisory Committee (HTAC)
This notice announces an open meeting of the . The Federal Advisory Committee Act requires notice of the meeting be announced in the Federal Register.
- Meeting of the Chronic Fatigue Syndrome Advisory Committee; Amendment
A notice was published in the Federal Register on November 27, 2017, announcing an in-person meeting of the Chronic Fatigue Syndrome Advisory Committee (CFSAC) on Wednesday, December 13, 2017, from 9:00 a.m. until 3:30 p.m. and Thursday, December 14, 2017, from 9:00 a.m. until 5:00 p.m. The meeting will be held at the U.S. Department of Health and Human Services, Hubert H. Humphrey Building, Room 800, 200 Independence Avenue SW, Washington, DC 20201. The notice is being amended to provide security procedures to enter the Hubert H. Humphrey Building. Individuals interested in attending the meeting in person need to show a state or federal government issued I.D. with a photograph. Individuals can also email the CFSAC inbox (
- Medicare Program; Comprehensive Care for Joint Replacement Payment Model for Acute Care Hospitals Furnishing Lower Extremity Joint Replacement Services
This final rule implements a new Medicare Part A and B payment model under section 1115A of the Social Security Act, called the Comprehensive Care for Joint Replacement (CJR) model, in which acute care hospitals in certain selected geographic areas will receive retrospective bundled payments for...
- Medicare Program; Revisions to Payment Policies Under the Physician Fee Schedule and Other Revisions to Part B for CY 2017; Medicare Advantage Bid Pricing Data Release; Medicare Advantage and Part D Medical Loss Ratio Data Release; Medicare Advantage Provider Network Requirements; Expansion of Medicare Diabetes Prevention Program Model; Medicare Shared Savings Program Requirements
This major final rule addresses changes to the physician fee schedule and other Medicare Part B payment policies, such as changes to the Value Modifier, to ensure that our payment systems are updated to reflect changes in medical practice and the relative value of services, as well as changes in...
- Workforce Innovation and Opportunity Act
The Department of Labor (DOL or the Department) issues this Final Rule to implement titles I and III of the (WIOA). Through these regulations, the Department reforms and modernizes our nation's workforce development system. This rule provides the framework for changes for statewide and local...
- Medicare Program: Hospital Outpatient Prospective Payment and Ambulatory Surgical Center Payment Systems and Quality Reporting Programs; Organ Procurement Organization Reporting and Communication; Transplant Outcome Measures and Documentation Requirements; Electronic Health Record (EHR) Incentive Programs; Payment to Nonexcepted Off-Campus Provider-Based Department of a Hospital; Hospital Value-Based Purchasing (VBP) Program; Establishment of Payment Rates Under the Medicare Physician Fee Schedule for Nonexcepted Items and Services Furnished by an Off-Campus Provider-Based Department of a Hospital
This final rule with comment period revises the Medicare hospital outpatient prospective payment system (OPPS) and the Medicare ambulatory surgical center (ASC) payment system for CY 2017 to implement applicable statutory requirements and changes arising from our continuing experience with these...
- Regulation Systems Compliance and Integrity
The Securities and Exchange Commission (``Commission'') is adopting new (``Regulation SCI'') under the Securities Exchange Act of 1934 (``Exchange Act'') and conforming amendments to Regulation ATS under the Exchange Act. Regulation SCI will apply to certain self-regulatory organizations (including...
- Introduction to the Unified Agenda of Federal Regulatory and Deregulatory Actions-Fall 2016
Publication of the Unified Agenda of Regulatory and Deregulatory Actions and the Regulatory Plan represent key components of the regulatory planning mechanism prescribed in Executive Order 12866, ``Regulatory Planning and Review'' (58 FR 51735) and incorporated in Executive Order 13563, ``Improving ...
- Food Labeling: Revision of the Nutrition and Supplement Facts Labels
The Food and Drug Administration (FDA or we) is amending its labeling regulations for conventional foods and dietary supplements to provide updated nutrition information on the label to assist consumers in maintaining healthy dietary practices. The updated information is consistent with current...
- 2015 Edition Health Information Technology (Health IT) Certification Criteria, 2015 Edition Base Electronic Health Record (EHR) Definition, and ONC Health IT Certification Program Modifications
This final rule finalizes a new edition of certification criteria (the 2015 Edition health IT certification criteria or ``2015 Edition'') and a new 2015 Edition Base Electronic Health Record (EHR) definition, while also modifying the ONC Health IT Certification Program to make it open and...
- Distribution of Continued Dumping and Subsidy Offset to Affected Domestic Producers
Pursuant to the Continued Dumping and Subsidy Offset Act of 2000, this document is U.S. Customs and Border Protection's (CBP) notice of intent to distribute assessed antidumping or countervailing duties (known as the continued dumping and subsidy offset) for Fiscal Year 2016 in connection with...
- Home Mortgage Disclosure (Regulation C)
The Bureau of Consumer Financial Protection (Bureau) is publishing for public comment a proposed rule amending Regulation C to implement amendments to the Home Mortgage Disclosure Act (HMDA) made by section 1094 of the Dodd-Frank Wall Street Reform and Consumer Protection Act (Dodd-Frank Act)....