- First document:
- January 02, 1998
- Last document:
- October 21, 2016
- Federal Energy Regulatory Commission (41956)
- Environmental Protection Agency (34250)
- Securities and Exchange Commission (31394)
- National Institutes of Health (24673)
- Federal Aviation Administration (23264)
- National Oceanic and Atmospheric Administration (19077)
- International Trade Administration (14368)
- Nuclear Regulatory Commission (14135)
- Transportation Department (13758)
- Health and Human Services Department (13480)
- Federal Communications Commission (11758)
- Land Management Bureau (10995)
- Food and Drug Administration (10596)
- Defense Department (10183)
- Employment and Training Administration (9954)
- Education Department (8081)
- Federal Reserve System (8000)
- Justice Department (7820)
- National Park Service (7733)
- Housing and Urban Development Department (7350)
- Treasury Department (7205)
- Internal Revenue Service (7196)
- State Department (7154)
- Veterans Affairs Department (6855)
- Coast Guard (6601)
- Federal Emergency Management Agency (6255)
- Homeland Security Department (6111)
- Energy Department (5853)
- Forest Service (5788)
- International Trade Commission (5719)
- Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (5390)
- Fish and Wildlife Service (5079)
- National Aeronautics and Space Administration (4643)
- Labor Department (4040)
- Interior Department (3852)
- National Science Foundation (3756)
- Animal and Plant Health Inspection Service (3363)
- Small Business Administration (3350)
- Surface Transportation Board (3290)
- Drug Enforcement Administration (2960)
- Agriculture Department (2908)
- National Highway Traffic Safety Administration (2770)
- Commerce Department (2750)
- Agricultural Marketing Service (2503)
- Antitrust Division (2346)
- Commodity Futures Trading Commission (2311)
- Health Resources and Services Administration (2237)
- Presidential Documents (2195)
- Children and Families Administration (2181)
- Foreign-Trade Zones Board (2181)
- Partial Approval and Partial Disapproval of Attainment Plan for Oakridge, Oregon PM2.5
On December 12, 2012, the Oregon Department of Environmental Quality (ODEQ) submitted, on behalf of the Governor of Oregon, a State Implementation Plan (SIP) submission to address violations of the National Ambient Air Quality Standards (NAAQS) for particulate matter with an aerodynamic diameter of less than or equal to a nominal 2.5 micrometers (PM<INF>2.5</INF>) for the Oakridge PM<INF>2.5</INF> nonattainment area (2012 SIP submission). The Lane Regional Air Protection Agency (LRAPA), in coordination with the ODEQ, developed the 2012 SIP submission for purposes of attaining the 2006 24-hour PM<INF>2.5</INF> NAAQS. On February 22, 2016, the ODEQ withdrew certain provisions of the 2012 SIP submission (2016 SIP withdrawal). The Environmental Protection...
- Presidential Determinations With Respect to the Child Soldiers Prevention Act of 2008
- Self-Regulatory Organizations; New York Stock Exchange LLC; Notice of Filing and Immediate Effectiveness of Proposed Rule Change To Amend Its Price List To Eliminate Take Fees for Bonds Executed on the NYSE BondsSM
- Notice of Availability of the Final Environmental Impact Statement for the Lower Yellowstone Intake Diversion Dam Fish Passage Project, Dawson County, Montana
The U.S. Army Corps of Engineers (Corps) and Reclamation, as joint lead agencies, have prepared and made available the Lower Yellowstone Intake Diversion Dam Fish Passage Project Final Environmental Impact Statement (Final EIS). The Final EIS analyzes and discloses potential effects associated with the proposed Federal action to improve passage for endangered pallid sturgeon and other native fish at Intake Diversion Dam in the lower Yellowstone River while continuing the effective and viable operation of the Lower Yellowstone Project.
- Proposed Settlement Agreement, Clean Air Act Citizen Suit
In accordance with section 113(g) of the Clean Air Act, as amended (``CAA'' or the ``Act''), notice is hereby given of a proposed settlement agreement to address a lawsuit filed by the Center for Biological Diversity, Association of Irritated Residents, and Sierra Club (Plaintiffs), in the United States District Court for the Northern District of California: Center For Biological Diversity et al. v. United States Environmental Protection Agency et al. No. 4:16-cv-01946- SBA (N.D. Cal.). On April 14, 2016, Plaintiffs filed a complaint alleging that Gina McCarthy, in her official capacity as Administrator of the United States Environmental Protection Agency, and Jared Blumenfeld, in his official capacity as Regional Administrator of the United States Environmental Protection Agency (colle...
- Procurement List; Proposed Deletions
The Committee is proposing to delete products previously furnished by the nonprofit agency employing persons who are blind or have other severe disabilities.
- Applications for New Awards; Minority Science and Engineering Improvement Program
- Requested Administrative Waiver of the Coastwise Trade Laws: Vessel HOLOHOLO; Invitation for Public Comments
As authorized by 46 U.S.C. 12121, the Secretary of Transportation, as represented by the Maritime Administration (MARAD), is authorized to grant waivers of the U.S.-build requirement of the coastwise laws under certain circumstances. A request for such a waiver has been received by MARAD. The vessel, and a brief description of the proposed service, is listed below.
- Drawbridge Operation Regulation; Sacramento River, Sacramento, CA
The Coast Guard has issued a temporary deviation from the operating schedule that governs the Tower Drawbridge across the Sacramento River, mile 59.0, at Sacramento, CA. The deviation is necessary to allow the community to participate in the Golden Arches Run event. This deviation allows the bridge to remain in the closed-to- navigation position during the deviation period.
- Sunshine Act Meeting Notice
- Carbon Pollution Emission Guidelines for Existing Stationary Sources: Electric Utility Generating Units
In this action, the Environmental Protection Agency (EPA) is establishing final emission guidelines for states to follow in developing plans to reduce greenhouse gas (GHG) emissions from existing fossil fuel-fired electric generating units (EGUs). Specifically, the EPA is establishing: Carbon...
- Medicare Program; Hospital Inpatient Prospective Payment Systems for Acute Care Hospitals and the Long-Term Care Hospital Prospective Payment System Policy Changes and Fiscal Year 2016 Rates; Revisions of Quality Reporting Requirements for Specific Providers, Including Changes Related to the Electronic Health Record Incentive Program
We are proposing to revise the Medicare hospital inpatient prospective payment systems (IPPS) for operating and capital-related costs of acute care hospitals to implement changes arising from our continuing experience with these systems for FY 2016. Some of these changes implement certain statutory ...
The Securities and Exchange Commission is adopting new Regulation under the Securities Act of 1933 and the Securities Exchange Act of 1934 to implement the requirements of Title III of the Jumpstart Our Business Startups Act. Regulation prescribes rules governing the offer and sale of securities...
- Introduction to the Unified Agenda of Federal Regulatory and Deregulatory Actions
The Regulatory Flexibility Act requires that agencies publish semiannual regulatory agendas in the Federal Register describing regulatory actions they are developing that may have a significant economic impact on a substantial number of small entities (5 U.S.C. 602). Executive Order 12866 ``Regulato...
- Workforce Innovation and Opportunity Act; Notice of Proposed Rulemaking
The Department of Labor (DOL) is proposing, through rulemaking, to implement titles I and III of the Workforce Innovation and Opportunity Act of 2014 (WIOA). Through these regulations, the Department proposes to implement job training system reform and strengthen the workforce investment system of...
- Regulation Systems Compliance and Integrity
The Securities and Exchange Commission (``Commission'') is adopting new (``Regulation SCI'') under the Securities Exchange Act of 1934 (``Exchange Act'') and conforming amendments to Regulation ATS under the Exchange Act. Regulation SCI will apply to certain self-regulatory organizations (including...
- Head Start Performance Standards
This final rule modernizes the Head Start Program Performance Standards, last revised in 1998. In the Improving Head Start for School Readiness Act of 2007, Congress instructed the Office of Head Start to update its performance standards and to ensure any such revisions to the standards do not...
- Occupational Exposure to Respirable Crystalline Silica
The Occupational Safety and Health Administration (OSHA) is amending its existing standards for . OSHA has determined that employees exposed to respirable crystalline silica at the previous permissible exposure limits face a significant risk of material impairment to their health. The evidence in...
- Workforce Innovation and Opportunity Act
The Department of Labor (DOL or the Department) issues this Final Rule to implement titles I and III of the (WIOA). Through these regulations, the Department reforms and modernizes our nation's workforce development system. This rule provides the framework for changes for statewide and local...
- Electric Power Generation, Transmission, and Distribution; Electrical Protective Equipment
OSHA last issued rules for the construction of transmission and distribution installations in 1972. Those provisions are now out of date and inconsistent with the more recently promulgated general industry standard covering the operation and maintenance of electric power generation, transmission,...