- First document:
- January 02, 1998
- Last document:
- September 23, 2016
- Federal Energy Regulatory Commission (41817)
- Environmental Protection Agency (34099)
- Securities and Exchange Commission (31230)
- National Institutes of Health (24536)
- Federal Aviation Administration (23264)
- National Oceanic and Atmospheric Administration (18957)
- International Trade Administration (14313)
- Nuclear Regulatory Commission (14097)
- Transportation Department (13758)
- Health and Human Services Department (13331)
- Federal Communications Commission (11758)
- Land Management Bureau (10967)
- Food and Drug Administration (10596)
- Defense Department (10128)
- Employment and Training Administration (9954)
- Education Department (8056)
- Federal Reserve System (7971)
- Justice Department (7767)
- National Park Service (7701)
- Housing and Urban Development Department (7350)
- Internal Revenue Service (7194)
- State Department (7112)
- Treasury Department (7079)
- Veterans Affairs Department (6826)
- Coast Guard (6601)
- Federal Emergency Management Agency (6255)
- Homeland Security Department (6111)
- Energy Department (5825)
- Forest Service (5764)
- International Trade Commission (5689)
- Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (5390)
- Fish and Wildlife Service (5079)
- National Aeronautics and Space Administration (4615)
- Labor Department (4040)
- Interior Department (3804)
- National Science Foundation (3740)
- Animal and Plant Health Inspection Service (3361)
- Small Business Administration (3349)
- Surface Transportation Board (3266)
- Drug Enforcement Administration (2960)
- Agriculture Department (2895)
- National Highway Traffic Safety Administration (2770)
- Commerce Department (2738)
- Agricultural Marketing Service (2503)
- Antitrust Division (2346)
- Commodity Futures Trading Commission (2303)
- Health Resources and Services Administration (2237)
- Presidential Documents (2195)
- Children and Families Administration (2181)
- Foreign-Trade Zones Board (2167)
- Conference of the Parties to the Convention on International Trade in Endangered Species of Wild Fauna and Flora (CITES); Seventeenth Regular Meeting; Tentative U.S. Negotiating Positions for Agenda Items and Species Proposals Submitted by Foreign Governments and the CITES Secretariat
The United States, as a Party to the Convention on International Trade in Endangered Species of Wild Fauna and Flora (CITES), will attend the seventeenth regular meeting of the Conference of the Parties to CITES (CoP17) in Johannesburg, South Africa, September 24 to October 5, 2016. This notice announces the availability of tentative U.S. negotiating positions on amendments to the CITES Appendices (species proposals), draft resolutions and decisions, and agenda items submitted by other countries and the CITES Secretariat for consideration at CoP17.
- Proposed Revision of Annual Information Return/Reports; Proposed Rule
The purpose of this Notice is to announce an extension of the comment period on the Notice of Proposed Revision of Annual Information Return/Reports published in the Federal Register on July 21, 2016, by the Department of Labor, the Internal Revenue Service, and the Pension Benefit Guaranty Corporation, and the separate but related Notice of Proposed Rulemaking published in the Federal Register on July 21, 2016, by the Department of Labor.
- Certain New Chemicals or Significant New Uses; Statements of Findings for September 2016
Section 5(g) of the Toxic Substances Control Act (TSCA) requires EPA to publish in the Federal Register a statement of its findings after its review of TSCA section 5(a) notices when EPA makes a finding that a new chemical substance or significant new use is not likely to present an unreasonable risk of injury to health or the environment. Such statements apply to premanufacture notices (PMNs), microbial commercial activity notices (MCANs), and significant new use notices (SNUNs) submitted to EPA under TSCA section 5. This document presents statements of findings made by EPA on TSCA section 5(a) notices during the period from June 22, 2016 to September 19, 2016.
- Agency Information Collection Activities: Submission for OMB Review; Comment Request
The Centers for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS) is announcing an opportunity for the public to comment on CMS' intention to collect information from the public. Under the Paperwork Reduction Act of 1995 (PRA), federal agencies are required to publish notice in the Federal Register concerning each proposed collection of information, including each proposed extension or reinstatement of an existing collection of information, and to allow a second opportunity for public comment on the notice. Interested persons are invited to send comments regarding the burden estimate or any other aspect of this collection of information, including any of the following subjects: The necessity and utility of the proposed information collection for the proper performance of the agency's functions; th...
- Flupyradifurone; Pesticide Tolerances
This regulation establishes tolerances for residues of flupyradifurone in or on multiple commodities which are identified and discussed later in this document. Bayer CropScience LP requested these tolerances under the Federal Food, Drug, and Cosmetic Act (FFDCA).
- Sunshine Act Meeting
- Notice of Public Scoping, Request for Comment, and Announcement of Public Scoping Meeting for the U.S. Department of Energy Environmental Assessment for Project Icebreaker (DOE/EA-2045)
The U.S. Department of Energy (DOE) is proposing to authorize the expenditure of federal funding for the design, construction, operation, maintenance, and decommissioning of ``Project Icebreaker,'' a 20-megawatt offshore wind renewable energy project that would be located in Lake Erie, approximately 8 miles off Cleveland, Ohio. The proposed project would consist of up to six wind turbine generators and the necessary electrical transmission facilities (i.e. underwater and underground cable) to connect to the Cleveland Public Power Lake Road Substation. The Army Corps of Engineers (USACE) anticipates receiving an application pursuant to Section 404 of the Clean Water Act and Section 10 of the Rivers and Harbors Act for the proposed project. The U.S. Coast Guard (USCG) is responsible for r...
- Privacy Act of 1974; System of Records
Pursuant to the Privacy Act of 1974, 5 U.S.C. 552a, and Office of Management and Budget (OMB) Circular No. A-130, notice is hereby given that the Office of the Secretary of Defense (OSD) proposes to alter a system of records, DUSDI 01-DoD, ``Department of Defense (DoD) Insider Threat Management and Analysis Center (DITMAC) and DoD Component Insider Threat Records System,'' last published at 81 FR 31614, May 19, 2016. This system of records exists to: Analyze, monitor, and audit insider threat information for insider threat detection and mitigation within the DoD on threats that persons who have or had been granted eligibility for access to classified information or eligibility to hold sensitive positions may pose to DoD and U.S. Government installations, facilities, personnel, missions,...
- Advisory Committee on Reactor Safeguards (ACRS); Meeting of the ACRS Subcommittee on Planning and Procedures;
- National Institute of General Medical Sciences; Notice of Closed Meetings
- Carbon Pollution Emission Guidelines for Existing Stationary Sources: Electric Utility Generating Units
In this action, the Environmental Protection Agency (EPA) is establishing final emission guidelines for states to follow in developing plans to reduce greenhouse gas (GHG) emissions from existing fossil fuel-fired electric generating units (EGUs). Specifically, the EPA is establishing: Carbon...
- Occupational Exposure to Respirable Crystalline Silica
The Occupational Safety and Health Administration (OSHA) is amending its existing standards for . OSHA has determined that employees exposed to respirable crystalline silica at the previous permissible exposure limits face a significant risk of material impairment to their health. The evidence in...
- Workforce Innovation and Opportunity Act
The Department of Labor (DOL or the Department) issues this Final Rule to implement titles I and III of the (WIOA). Through these regulations, the Department reforms and modernizes our nation's workforce development system. This rule provides the framework for changes for statewide and local...
- Electric Power Generation, Transmission, and Distribution; Electrical Protective Equipment
OSHA last issued rules for the construction of transmission and distribution installations in 1972. Those provisions are now out of date and inconsistent with the more recently promulgated general industry standard covering the operation and maintenance of electric power generation, transmission,...
- Prohibitions and Restrictions on Proprietary Trading and Certain Interests in, and Relationships with, Hedge Funds and Private Equity Funds
The Commodity Futures Trading Commission (``CFTC'' or ``Commission'') is adopting a final rule to implement Section 619 of the Dodd-Frank Wall Street Reform and Consumer Protection Act (the ``Dodd-Frank Act''), which contains certain prohibitions and restrictions on the ability of a banking entity...
- Medicare Program; Hospital Inpatient Prospective Payment Systems for Acute Care Hospitals and the Long-Term Care Hospital Prospective Payment System Policy Changes and Fiscal Year 2016 Rates; Revisions of Quality Reporting Requirements for Specific Providers, Including Changes Related to the Electronic Health Record Incentive Program
We are proposing to revise the Medicare hospital inpatient prospective payment systems (IPPS) for operating and capital-related costs of acute care hospitals to implement changes arising from our continuing experience with these systems for FY 2016. Some of these changes implement certain statutory ...
The Securities and Exchange Commission is adopting new Regulation under the Securities Act of 1933 and the Securities Exchange Act of 1934 to implement the requirements of Title III of the Jumpstart Our Business Startups Act. Regulation prescribes rules governing the offer and sale of securities...
- Introduction to the Unified Agenda of Federal Regulatory and Deregulatory Actions
The Regulatory Flexibility Act requires that agencies publish semiannual regulatory agendas in the Federal Register describing regulatory actions they are developing that may have a significant economic impact on a substantial number of small entities (5 U.S.C. 602). Executive Order 12866 ``Regulato...
- Workforce Innovation and Opportunity Act; Notice of Proposed Rulemaking
The Department of Labor (DOL) is proposing, through rulemaking, to implement titles I and III of the Workforce Innovation and Opportunity Act of 2014 (WIOA). Through these regulations, the Department proposes to implement job training system reform and strengthen the workforce investment system of...
- Prohibitions and Restrictions on Proprietary Trading and Certain Interests in, and Relationships With, Hedge Funds and Private Equity Funds
The OCC, Board, FDIC, and SEC (individually, an ``Agency,'' and collectively, ``the Agencies'') are adopting a rule that would implement section 13 of the BHC Act, which was added by section 619 of the Dodd-Frank Wall Street Reform and Consumer Protection Act (``Dodd- Frank Act''). Section 13...