- First document:
- January 02, 1998
- Last document:
- August 26, 2016
- Federal Energy Regulatory Commission (41670)
- Environmental Protection Agency (33927)
- Securities and Exchange Commission (30985)
- National Institutes of Health (24396)
- Federal Aviation Administration (23263)
- National Oceanic and Atmospheric Administration (18823)
- International Trade Administration (14247)
- Nuclear Regulatory Commission (14040)
- Transportation Department (13758)
- Health and Human Services Department (13122)
- Federal Communications Commission (11758)
- Land Management Bureau (10924)
- Food and Drug Administration (10596)
- Defense Department (10057)
- Employment and Training Administration (9954)
- Education Department (8016)
- Federal Reserve System (7941)
- Justice Department (7681)
- National Park Service (7668)
- Housing and Urban Development Department (7350)
- Internal Revenue Service (7194)
- State Department (7060)
- Treasury Department (6992)
- Veterans Affairs Department (6787)
- Coast Guard (6601)
- Federal Emergency Management Agency (6255)
- Homeland Security Department (6111)
- Energy Department (5783)
- Forest Service (5729)
- International Trade Commission (5647)
- Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (5390)
- Fish and Wildlife Service (5079)
- National Aeronautics and Space Administration (4594)
- Labor Department (4040)
- Interior Department (3748)
- National Science Foundation (3724)
- Small Business Administration (3349)
- Animal and Plant Health Inspection Service (3348)
- Surface Transportation Board (3246)
- Drug Enforcement Administration (2960)
- Agriculture Department (2872)
- National Highway Traffic Safety Administration (2770)
- Commerce Department (2729)
- Agricultural Marketing Service (2503)
- Antitrust Division (2346)
- Commodity Futures Trading Commission (2291)
- Health Resources and Services Administration (2237)
- Presidential Documents (2195)
- Children and Families Administration (2181)
- Foreign-Trade Zones Board (2144)
- Notice of Intent To Prepare an Environmental Impact Statement and To Announce Public Scoping Meetings for the Fallon Range Training Complex Modernization: Expansion of Land Ranges, Airspace Modifications, and Public Land Withdrawal Renewal
Pursuant to Section 102(2)(c) of the National Environmental Policy Act of 1969, as implemented by the Council on Environmental Quality Regulations (40 Code of Federal Regulations parts 1500-1508), the Department of the Navy (DoN) announces its intent to prepare an Environmental Impact Statement (EIS) to assess the potential environmental consequences of maintaining and modernizing the Fallon Range Training Complex (FRTC) in Nevada, which would include land range expansion through additional land withdrawal and land acquisition, airspace modifications, and public land withdrawal renewal. The Navy's action proponent for this proposal is Commander, United States Pacific Fleet (PACFLT). The Bureau of Land Management, the Federal Aviation Administration, and the United States Fish and Wildli...
- Amended Pre-Trip Safety Information for Motorcoach Passengers
The FMCSA amends its pre-trip safety guidance recommending that the motorcoach industry encourage passengers to use lap/shoulder seat belts. This amended guidance is provided in response to National Transportation Safety Board (NTSB) recommendations and the National Highway Transportation Safety Administration's (NHTSA) Final Rule published on November 25, 2013 [78 FR 70416] titled, ``Federal Motor Vehicle Safety Standards; Occupant Crash Protection.''
- Army Education Advisory Subcommittee Meeting Notice
The Department of the Army is publishing this notice to announce the following Federal advisory committee meeting of the U.S. Army War College Board of Visitors, a subcommittee of the Army Education Advisory Committee. This meeting is open to the public.
- Airworthiness Directives; Airbus Airplanes
We are adopting a new airworthiness directive (AD) for all Airbus Model A318 and A319 series airplanes, Model A320-211, -212, - 214, -231, -232, and -233 airplanes, and Model A321 series airplanes. This AD was prompted by a report of a partial loss of the no-back brake (NBB) efficiency during endurance qualification tests on the trimmable horizontal stabilizer actuator (THSA). This AD requires inspecting certain THSAs to determine the number of total flight cycles the THSA has accumulated, and replacing the THSA if necessary. We are issuing this AD to prevent premature wear of the carbon friction disks on the NBB of the THSA, which could lead to reduced braking efficiency in certain load conditions, and, in conjunction with the inability of the power gear train to keep the ball screw in...
- Formations of, Acquisitions by, and Mergers of Bank Holding Companies
- Longshore and Harbor Workers' Compensation Act: Maximum and Minimum Compensation Rates
The Office of Workers' Compensation Programs is proposing rules to implement the Longshore and Harbor Workers' Compensation Act's maximum and minimum compensation provisions. Some of these provisions, which cap the amounts of compensation and death benefits payable to entitled claimants and provide a floor below which compensation may not fall, have become the topic of litigation. The proposed rules would clarify how the Department interprets and applies these provisions. In addition, the proposed rules would implement the Act's annual compensation-adjustment mechanism for permanent total disability compensation and death benefits.
- National Institute of Allergy and Infectious Diseases; Notice of Closed Meeting
- Self-Regulatory Organizations; The NASDAQ Stock Market LLC; Notice of Filing and Immediate Effectiveness of Proposed Rule Change To Amend the Exchange's Options Pricing
- Security Zone; Kailua Bay, Oahu, HI
The Coast Guard is establishing a temporary security zone for the protection of a very important person (VIP). This VIP will be staying on beachfront property in close proximity to Kailua Bay. It is necessary to restrict waterway access to vessels and persons to prevent waterside threats to the VIP. The security zone encompasses two primary areas from the surface of the water to the ocean floor from the navigable waters of the Kawainui Canal, beginning 150 yards south of the N. Kalaheo Avenue Road Bridge and continuing into Kailua Bay; and the navigable waters of Kailua Bay beginning at Kapoho Point and extending in a southwesterly direction to the shore boundary of a property located at 123 Kailuana Loop, Kailua, HI 96734. Entry of persons or vessels into the security zone is prohibite...
- Self-Regulatory Organizations; NYSE Arca, Inc.; Notice of Filing of Proposed Rule Change Amending the Co-location Services Offered by the Exchange To Add Certain Access and Connectivity Fees
- Introduction to the Unified Agenda of Federal Regulatory and Deregulatory Actions
The Regulatory Flexibility Act requires that agencies publish semiannual regulatory agendas in the Federal Register describing regulatory actions they are developing that may have a significant economic impact on a substantial number of small entities (5 U.S.C. 602). Executive Order 12866 ``Regulato...
- Prohibitions and Restrictions on Proprietary Trading and Certain Interests in, and Relationships with, Hedge Funds and Private Equity Funds
The Commodity Futures Trading Commission (``CFTC'' or ``Commission'') is adopting a final rule to implement Section 619 of the Dodd-Frank Wall Street Reform and Consumer Protection Act (the ``Dodd-Frank Act''), which contains certain prohibitions and restrictions on the ability of a banking entity...
The Securities and Exchange Commission is proposing for comment new Regulation under the Securities Act of 1933 and the Securities Exchange Act of 1934 to implement the requirements of Title III of the Jumpstart Our Business Startups Act. Regulation would prescribe rules governing the offer and...
The Securities and Exchange Commission is adopting new Regulation under the Securities Act of 1933 and the Securities Exchange Act of 1934 to implement the requirements of Title III of the Jumpstart Our Business Startups Act. Regulation prescribes rules governing the offer and sale of securities...
- Medicare Program; Hospital Inpatient Prospective Payment Systems for Acute Care Hospitals and the Long-Term Care Hospital Prospective Payment System Policy Changes and Fiscal Year 2016 Rates; Revisions of Quality Reporting Requirements for Specific Providers, Including Changes Related to the Electronic Health Record Incentive Program
We are proposing to revise the Medicare hospital inpatient prospective payment systems (IPPS) for operating and capital-related costs of acute care hospitals to implement changes arising from our continuing experience with these systems for FY 2016. Some of these changes implement certain statutory ...
- Electric Power Generation, Transmission, and Distribution; Electrical Protective Equipment
OSHA last issued rules for the construction of transmission and distribution installations in 1972. Those provisions are now out of date and inconsistent with the more recently promulgated general industry standard covering the operation and maintenance of electric power generation, transmission,...
- Regulation Systems Compliance and Integrity
The Securities and Exchange Commission (``Commission'') is adopting new (``Regulation SCI'') under the Securities Exchange Act of 1934 (``Exchange Act'') and conforming amendments to Regulation ATS under the Exchange Act. Regulation SCI will apply to certain self-regulatory organizations (including...
- Medicare Program; Revisions to Payment Policies under the Physician Fee Schedule, Clinical Laboratory Fee Schedule & Other Revisions to Part B for CY 2014
This major proposed rule addresses changes to the physician fee schedule and other Medicare Part B payment policies to ensure that our payment systems are updated to reflect changes in medical practice and the relative value of services, as well as changes in the statute....
- Recordkeeping and Reporting Requirements for Security-Based Swap Dealers, Major Security-Based Swap Participants, and Broker-Dealers; Capital Rule for Certain Security-Based Swap Dealers
In accordance with the Dodd-Frank Wall Street Reform and Consumer Protection Act (``Dodd-Frank Act''), the Securities and Exchange Commission (``Commission''), pursuant to the Securities Exchange Act of 1934 (``Exchange Act''), is proposing recordkeeping, reporting, and notification requirements...
- Federal Policy for the Protection of Human Subjects
The departments and agencies listed in this document propose revisions to modernize, strengthen, and make more effective the that was promulgated as a Common Rule in 1991. This NPRM seeks comment on proposals to better protect human subjects involved in research, while facilitating valuable...