- First document:
- January 02, 1998
- Last document:
- March 27, 2015
- Federal Energy Regulatory Commission (39129)
- Environmental Protection Agency (31512)
- Securities and Exchange Commission (27863)
- Federal Aviation Administration (23260)
- National Institutes of Health (22565)
- National Oceanic and Atmospheric Administration (17049)
- Nuclear Regulatory Commission (13146)
- International Trade Administration (13136)
- Transportation Department (12048)
- Federal Communications Commission (11526)
- Food and Drug Administration (10593)
- Land Management Bureau (10407)
- Health and Human Services Department (10023)
- Employment and Training Administration (9954)
- Defense Department (9021)
- Education Department (7467)
- Federal Reserve System (7368)
- Internal Revenue Service (7194)
- National Park Service (7187)
- Housing and Urban Development Department (7150)
- Coast Guard (6598)
- Justice Department (6563)
- State Department (6455)
- Veterans Affairs Department (6329)
- Federal Emergency Management Agency (6255)
- Treasury Department (5709)
- Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (5389)
- Forest Service (5362)
- Homeland Security Department (5321)
- Energy Department (5198)
- International Trade Commission (5102)
- Fish and Wildlife Service (5079)
- National Aeronautics and Space Administration (4199)
- Labor Department (3785)
- National Science Foundation (3454)
- Small Business Administration (3349)
- Animal and Plant Health Inspection Service (3139)
- Surface Transportation Board (3128)
- Drug Enforcement Administration (2960)
- Interior Department (2891)
- National Highway Traffic Safety Administration (2769)
- Agriculture Department (2536)
- Agricultural Marketing Service (2502)
- Commerce Department (2499)
- Antitrust Division (2346)
- Presidential Documents (2195)
- Children and Families Administration (2179)
- Commodity Futures Trading Commission (2152)
- Health Resources and Services Administration (2150)
- Centers for Medicare & Medicaid Services (2121)
- Thiram; Pesticide Tolerance
This regulation establishes a tolerance for residues of thiram in or on banana. Taminco US, Inc. requested this tolerance under the Federal Food, Drug, and Cosmetic Act (FFDCA).
- Qualification Standards for Enlistment, Appointment, and Induction
This rule updates policies and responsibilities for basic entrance into the Armed Forces and delegates the authority to specify certain standards to the Secretaries of the Military Departments. It establishes the age, aptitude, character/conduct, citizenship, dependents, education, medical, physical fitness, and other disqualifying conditions that are causes for rejection from military service. Other standards may be prescribed in the event of mobilization or national emergency. This rule sets standards designed to ensure that individuals under consideration for enlistment, appointment, and/or induction are able to perform military duties successfully, and to select those who are the most trainable and adaptable to Servi...
- Revisions to the California State Implementation Plan, Placer County Air Pollution Control District and the Ventura County Air Pollution Control District
The Environmental Protection Agency (EPA) is proposing to approve revisions to the Placer County Air Pollution Control District (PCAPCD) and the Ventura County Air Pollution Control District (VCAPCD) portion of the California State Implementation Plan (SIP). These revisions concern volatile organic compound (VOC) emissions from the surface coating of plastic parts and products, metalworking fluids and direct-contact lubricants. We are proposing to approve local rules to regulate these emission sources under the Clean Air Act (CAA or the Act).
- New Postal Product
The Commission is noticing a recent Postal Service filing concerning an amendment to the existing Priority Mail Contract 41 negotiated service agreement. This notice informs the public of the filing, invites public comment, and takes other administrative steps.
- Special Medical Advisory Group; Notice of Meeting
- Greek Independence Day: A National Day of Celebration of Greek and American Democracy, 2015
- Notice of Petitions by Firms for Determination of Eligibility To Apply for Trade Adjustment Assistance
- Safety Zone; Vessel Fire and Escort, Port of New York, NJ, NY
The Coast Guard is establishing a temporary safety zone on the navigable waters of the Port of New York for the transit of the M/V GREY SHARK. This action is necessary to provide for the safety of life on navigable waters during the transit of the vessel in distress due to a shipboard fire and ongoing damage control operations. Entering into, transiting through, remaining, anchoring or mooring within this safety zone is prohibited unless authorized by the Captain of the Port (COTP) New York.
- Qualification of Drivers; Exemption Applications; Epilepsy and Seizure Disorders
FMCSA announces its decision to grant requests from 4 individuals for exemptions from the regulatory requirement that interstate commercial motor vehicle (CMV) drivers have ``no established medical history or clinical diagnosis of epilepsy or any other condition which is likely to cause loss of consciousness or any loss of ability to control a CMV.'' The regulation and the associated advisory criteria published in the Code of Federal Regulations as the ``Instructions for Performing and Recording Physical Examinations'' have resulted in numerous drivers being prohibited from operating CMVs in interstate commerce based on the fact that they have had one or more seizures and are taking anti-seizure medication, rather than an individual analysis of their circumstances by a qualified medical...
- Agency Information Collection Activities: Application for Foreign-Trade Zone Admission and/or Status Designation, and Application for Foreign-Trade Zone Activity Permit
S. Customs and Border Protection (CBP) of the Department of Homeland Security will be submitting the following information collection request to the Office of Management and Budget (OMB) for review and approval in accordance with the Paperwork Reduction Act: Application for Foreign-Trade Zone Admission and/or Status Designation (CBP Forms 214, 214A, 214B, and 214C) and Application for Foreign-Trade Zone Activity Permit (CBP Form 216). CBP is proposing that this information collection be extended with no change to the burden hours or to the information collected. This document is published to obtain comments from the public and affected agencies.
- 2017 and Later Model Year Light-Duty Vehicle Greenhouse Gas Emissions and Corporate Average Fuel Economy Standards
EPA and NHTSA, on behalf of the Department of Transportation, are issuing final rules to further reduce greenhouse gas emissions and improve fuel economy for light-duty vehicles for model years 2017 and beyond. On May 21, 2010, President Obama issued a Presidential Memorandum requesting that NHTSA...
- High-Cost Mortgage and Homeownership Counseling Amendments to the Truth in Lending Act (Regulation Z) and Homeownership Counseling Amendments to the Real Estate Settlement Procedures Act (Regulation X)
The Bureau of Consumer Financial Protection (Bureau) issues this final rule to implement the Dodd-Frank Wall Street Reform and Consumer Protection Act's amendments to the Truth in Lending Act and the Real Estate Settlement Procedures Act. The final rule amends Regulation Z (Truth in Lending) by...
- Truth in Lending (Regulation Z)
Title X of the Dodd-Frank Wall Street Reform and Consumer Protection Act (Dodd-Frank Act) transferred rulemaking authority for a number of consumer financial protection laws from seven Federal agencies to the Bureau of Consumer Financial Protection (Bureau) as of July 21, 2011. The Bureau is in the ...
- Integrated Mortgage Disclosures Under the Real Estate Settlement Procedures Act (Regulation X) and the Truth In Lending Act (Regulation Z)
Sections 1032(f), 1098, and 1100A of the Dodd-Frank Wall Street Reform and Consumer Protection Act (Dodd-Frank Act) direct the Bureau to issue proposed rules and forms that combine certain disclosures that consumers receive in connection with applying for and closing on a mortgage loan under the...
- Medicare Program; Revisions to Payment Policies Under the Physician Fee Schedule, DME Face-to-Face Encounters, Elimination of the Requirement for Termination of Non-Random Prepayment Complex Medical Review and Other Revisions to Part B for CY 2013
This major final rule with comment period addresses changes to the physician fee schedule, payments for Part B drugs, and other Medicare Part B payment policies to ensure that our payment systems are updated to reflect changes in medical practice and the relative value of services. It also...
- Ability-to-Repay and Qualified Mortgage Standards Under the Truth in Lending Act (Regulation Z)
The Bureau of Consumer Financial Protection (Bureau) is amending Regulation Z, which implements the Truth in Lending Act (TILA). Regulation Z currently prohibits a creditor from making a higher-priced mortgage loan without regard to the consumer's ability to repay the loan. The final rule...
- SES Positions That Were Career Reserved During CY 2012
As required by section 3132(b) (4) of title 5, United States Code, this gives notice of all positions in the Senior Executive Service (SES) that were ``career reserved'' i.e., SES positions that could only be encumbered by career Federal employees during calendar year 2012....
- Medicare and Medicaid Programs: Hospital Outpatient Prospective Payment and Ambulatory Surgical Center Payment Systems and Quality Reporting Programs; Electronic Reporting Pilot; Inpatient Rehabilitation Facilities Quality Reporting Program; Revision to Quality Improvement Organization Regulations
This final rule with comment period revises the Medicare hospital outpatient prospective payment system (OPPS) and the Medicare ambulatory surgical center (ASC) payment system for CY 2013 to implement applicable statutory requirements and changes arising from our continuing experience with these...
- The Family and Medical Leave Act
This Final Rule amends certain regulations of of 1993 (the FMLA or the Act) to implement amendments to the military leave provisions of the Act made by the National Defense Authorization Act for Fiscal Year 2010, which extends the availability of FMLA leave to family members of members of the...
- Medicare Program: