- First document:
- January 02, 1998
- Last document:
- January 26, 2015
- Environmental Protection Agency (31196)
- Securities and Exchange Commission (27490)
- Federal Aviation Administration (23260)
- National Institutes of Health (22307)
- National Oceanic and Atmospheric Administration (16805)
- International Trade Administration (13008)
- Transportation Department (11611)
- Federal Communications Commission (11433)
- Food and Drug Administration (10593)
- Land Management Bureau (10351)
- Employment and Training Administration (9954)
- Health and Human Services Department (9602)
- Defense Department (8899)
- Education Department (7387)
- Federal Reserve System (7294)
- National Park Service (7117)
- Housing and Urban Development Department (7098)
- Coast Guard (6598)
- Justice Department (6446)
- State Department (6392)
- Veterans Affairs Department (6274)
- Federal Emergency Management Agency (6255)
- Treasury Department (5569)
- Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (5389)
- Forest Service (5329)
- Homeland Security Department (5128)
- Energy Department (5109)
- Fish and Wildlife Service (5079)
- National Aeronautics and Space Administration (4168)
- Labor Department (3700)
- National Science Foundation (3423)
- Small Business Administration (3349)
- Animal and Plant Health Inspection Service (3111)
- Drug Enforcement Administration (2960)
- Interior Department (2802)
- Securities and Exchange Commission (2794)
- Federal Energy Regulatory Commission (2726)
- Small Business Administration (2716)
- Environmental Protection Agency (2637)
- Agricultural Marketing Service (2502)
- Agriculture Department (2481)
- Commerce Department (2469)
- Federal Aviation Administration (2402)
- Antitrust Division (2346)
- Presidential Documents (2195)
- Children and Families Administration (2179)
- Commodity Futures Trading Commission (2141)
- Health Resources and Services Administration (2130)
- Centers for Medicare & Medicaid Services (2121)
- Foreign-Trade Zones Board (1975)
- January 26, 2015
- January 23, 2015
- January 22, 2015
- January 21, 2015
- January 20, 2015
- January 16, 2015
- January 15, 2015
- January 14, 2015
- January 13, 2015
- January 12, 2015
- January 09, 2015
- January 08, 2015
- January 07, 2015
- January 06, 2015
- January 05, 2015
- January 02, 2015
- December 31, 2014
- December 30, 2014
- December 29, 2014
- December 24, 2014
- U.S. Coral Reef Task Force Public Meeting and Public Comment
We, the U.S. Department of the Interior, announce a public meeting of the U.S. Coral Reef Task Force and a request for written comments. This meeting, the 33rd biannual meeting of the task force, provides a forum for coordinated planning and action among Federal agencies, State and territorial governments, and nongovernmental partners.
- Submission for OMB Review; Comment Request
- Airworthiness Directives; ATR-GIE Avions de Transport Régional Airplanes
We propose to adopt a new airworthiness directive (AD) for certain ATR-GIE Avions de Transport R[eacute]gional Model ATR42-500 and Model ATR72-212A airplanes. This proposed AD was prompted by a report indicating interference between a Type III Emergency Exit door and the surrounding passenger cabin furnishing during a production check. This proposed AD would require measuring the gap between the Type III Emergency Exit doors and certain overhead stowage compartment fittings; removing certain fittings from the overhead stowage compartments and measuring the gap between the Type III Emergency Exit doors and the overhead stowage compartment hooks, if necessary; and re-installing or repairing, as applicable, the Type III Emergency Exit doors. We are proposing this AD to detect and correct i...
- State of Arizona Resource Advisory Council Meeting
In accordance with the Federal Land Policy and Management Act of 1976 and the Federal Advisory Committee Act of 1972, the U.S. Department of the Interior, Bureau of Land Management (BLM), Arizona Resource Advisory Council (RAC) will meet in Phoenix, Arizona, as indicated below.
- Animal Welfare; Retail Pet Stores and Licensing Exemptions; Technical Amendment
In a final rule published in the Federal Register on September 18, 2013, and effective on November 18, 2013, we amended the regulations concerning the definition of retail pet store and related regulations in order to ensure that the definition in the regulations is consistent with the Animal Welfare Act (AWA), thereby bringing more pet animals sold at retail under the protection of the AWA. As part of that action, we raised from three to four the maximum number of female breeding dogs, cats, or certain other animals that a person can maintain and be exempted from licensing, as long as they sell only the offspring of those animals born and raised on their premises for pets or exhibition and are not otherwise required to obtain a license. In the final rule, we overlooked raising the numb...
- National Medal of Technology and Innovation Call for 2015 Nominations
The Department of Commerce (United States Patent and Trademark Office) is accepting nominations for the National Medal of Technology and Innovation (NMTI). Since establishment by Congress in the Stevenson-Wydler Technology Innovation Act of 1980, the President of the United States has awarded the annual National Medal of Technology and Innovation (initially known as the National Medal of Technology) to our nation's leading innovators. If you know of a candidate who has made an outstanding contribution to the country's economic, environmental, or social well-being through the promotion of technology, technological innovation, or the development of technological manpower, you may obtain a nomination form from: http:// www.uspto.gov/about/nmti/index.jsp.
- Pipeline Safety: Information Collection Activities
On October 20, 2014, in accordance with the Paperwork Reduction Act of 1995, the Pipeline and Hazardous Materials Safety Administration (PHMSA) published a notice in the Federal Register (79 FR 62707) inviting comments on two information collections that will be expiring in 2015. PHMSA requests an extension with no change for the information collection identified by Office of Management and Budget (OMB) control number 2137-0048. In addition, PHMSA proposed a revision to the information collection identified under OMB control number 2137- 0600. This revision updates the number of respondents used in the burden calculation but does not add to or change the type of information being collected. PHMSA received no comments in response to that notice. PHMSA is publishing this notice to provide...
- Certain New Chemicals; Receipt and Status Information
EPA is required under the Toxic Substances Control Act (TSCA) to publish in the Federal Register a notice of receipt of a premanufacture notice (PMN); an application for a test marketing exemption (TME), both pending and/or expired; and a periodic status report on any new chemicals under EPA review and the receipt of notices of commencement (NOC) to manufacture those chemicals. This document covers the period from November 3, 2014 to November 28, 2014.
- Duke Energy Florida, Inc.; Crystal River Unit 3 Nuclear Generating Plant
The U.S. Nuclear Regulatory Commission (NRC) is considering issuance of exemptions in response to a March 28, 2014, request from Duke Energy Florida, Inc. (DEF or the licensee), representing itself and the other owners of the Crystal River Unit 3 Nuclear Generating Plant (CR-3). One exemption would permit the licensee to use funds from the CR-3 decommissioning trust (the Trust) for irradiated fuel management and site restoration activities. Another exemption would allow the licensee to use withdrawals from the Trust for these activities without prior notification to the NRC. The NRC staff is issuing a final Environmental Assessment (EA) and final Finding of No Significant Impact (FONSI) associated with the proposed exemptions.
- Proposed Data Collections Submitted for Public Comment and Recommendations
- 2017 and Later Model Year Light-Duty Vehicle Greenhouse Gas Emissions and Corporate Average Fuel Economy Standards
EPA and NHTSA, on behalf of the Department of Transportation, are issuing final rules to further reduce greenhouse gas emissions and improve fuel economy for light-duty vehicles for model years 2017 and beyond. On May 21, 2010, President Obama issued a Presidential Memorandum requesting that NHTSA...
- High-Cost Mortgage and Homeownership Counseling Amendments to the Truth in Lending Act (Regulation Z) and Homeownership Counseling Amendments to the Real Estate Settlement Procedures Act (Regulation X)
The Bureau of Consumer Financial Protection (Bureau) issues this final rule to implement the Dodd-Frank Wall Street Reform and Consumer Protection Act's amendments to the Truth in Lending Act and the Real Estate Settlement Procedures Act. The final rule amends Regulation Z (Truth in Lending) by...
- Truth in Lending (Regulation Z)
Title X of the Dodd-Frank Wall Street Reform and Consumer Protection Act (Dodd-Frank Act) transferred rulemaking authority for a number of consumer financial protection laws from seven Federal agencies to the Bureau of Consumer Financial Protection (Bureau) as of July 21, 2011. The Bureau is in the ...
- Integrated Mortgage Disclosures Under the Real Estate Settlement Procedures Act (Regulation X) and the Truth In Lending Act (Regulation Z)
Sections 1032(f), 1098, and 1100A of the Dodd-Frank Wall Street Reform and Consumer Protection Act (Dodd-Frank Act) direct the Bureau to issue proposed rules and forms that combine certain disclosures that consumers receive in connection with applying for and closing on a mortgage loan under the...
- Medicare Program; Revisions to Payment Policies Under the Physician Fee Schedule, DME Face-to-Face Encounters, Elimination of the Requirement for Termination of Non-Random Prepayment Complex Medical Review and Other Revisions to Part B for CY 2013
This major final rule with comment period addresses changes to the physician fee schedule, payments for Part B drugs, and other Medicare Part B payment policies to ensure that our payment systems are updated to reflect changes in medical practice and the relative value of services. It also...
- Ability-to-Repay and Qualified Mortgage Standards Under the Truth in Lending Act (Regulation Z)
The Bureau of Consumer Financial Protection (Bureau) is amending Regulation Z, which implements the Truth in Lending Act (TILA). Regulation Z currently prohibits a creditor from making a higher-priced mortgage loan without regard to the consumer's ability to repay the loan. The final rule...
- SES Positions That Were Career Reserved During CY 2012
As required by section 3132(b) (4) of title 5, United States Code, this gives notice of all positions in the Senior Executive Service (SES) that were ``career reserved'' i.e., SES positions that could only be encumbered by career Federal employees during calendar year 2012....
- Medicare and Medicaid Programs: Hospital Outpatient Prospective Payment and Ambulatory Surgical Center Payment Systems and Quality Reporting Programs; Electronic Reporting Pilot; Inpatient Rehabilitation Facilities Quality Reporting Program; Revision to Quality Improvement Organization Regulations
This final rule with comment period revises the Medicare hospital outpatient prospective payment system (OPPS) and the Medicare ambulatory surgical center (ASC) payment system for CY 2013 to implement applicable statutory requirements and changes arising from our continuing experience with these...
- The Family and Medical Leave Act
This Final Rule amends certain regulations of of 1993 (the FMLA or the Act) to implement amendments to the military leave provisions of the Act made by the National Defense Authorization Act for Fiscal Year 2010, which extends the availability of FMLA leave to family members of members of the...
- Medicare Program: