- First document:
- January 02, 1998
- Last document:
- July 22, 2016
- Federal Energy Regulatory Commission (41516)
- Environmental Protection Agency (33789)
- Securities and Exchange Commission (30798)
- National Institutes of Health (24325)
- Federal Aviation Administration (23263)
- National Oceanic and Atmospheric Administration (18719)
- International Trade Administration (14169)
- Nuclear Regulatory Commission (13993)
- Transportation Department (13758)
- Health and Human Services Department (12952)
- Federal Communications Commission (11758)
- Land Management Bureau (10900)
- Food and Drug Administration (10596)
- Defense Department (9998)
- Employment and Training Administration (9954)
- Education Department (7981)
- Federal Reserve System (7902)
- National Park Service (7656)
- Justice Department (7612)
- Housing and Urban Development Department (7350)
- Internal Revenue Service (7194)
- State Department (7028)
- Treasury Department (6928)
- Veterans Affairs Department (6771)
- Coast Guard (6601)
- Federal Emergency Management Agency (6255)
- Homeland Security Department (6111)
- Energy Department (5745)
- Forest Service (5697)
- International Trade Commission (5618)
- Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (5390)
- Fish and Wildlife Service (5079)
- National Aeronautics and Space Administration (4584)
- Labor Department (4040)
- National Science Foundation (3714)
- Interior Department (3708)
- Small Business Administration (3349)
- Animal and Plant Health Inspection Service (3331)
- Surface Transportation Board (3227)
- Drug Enforcement Administration (2960)
- Agriculture Department (2850)
- National Highway Traffic Safety Administration (2770)
- Commerce Department (2723)
- Agricultural Marketing Service (2503)
- Antitrust Division (2346)
- Commodity Futures Trading Commission (2280)
- Health Resources and Services Administration (2237)
- Presidential Documents (2195)
- Children and Families Administration (2181)
- Centers for Medicare & Medicaid Services (2121)
- Proposed Establishment of Class E Airspace; Murray, KY
This action proposes to establish Class E airspace at Murray, KY, to accommodate new Area Navigation (RNAV) Global Positioning System (GPS) Standard Instrument Approach Procedures (SIAPs) serving Murray Calloway County Hospital Heliport. Controlled airspace is necessary for the safety and management of instrument flight rules (IFR) operations at the heliport.
- Caribbean Fishery Management Council; Public Hearings
The Caribbean Fishery Management Council will hold public hearings on the Amendments to the U.S. Caribbean Reef Fish, Spiny Lobster, and Corals and Reef Associated Plants and Invertebrates Fishery Management Plans: Timing of Accountability Measure-Based Seasonal Closures Including Draft Environmental Assessment: Amendment 8 to the Fishery Management Plan for the Reef Fish Fishery of Puerto Rico and the U.S. Virgin Islands, Amendment 7 to the Fishery Management Plan for the Spiny Lobster of Puerto Rico and the U.S. Virgin Islands, Amendment 6 to the Fishery Management Plan for the Corals and Reef Associated Plants and Invertebrates of Puerto Rico and the U.S. Virgin Islands. The complete document is available upon request and can be found at the Caribbean Council's Web site: www.caribbea...
- Agency Information Collection (Claim for One Sum Payment Government Life Insurance (VA Form 29-4125) and Claim for Monthly Payments Government Life Insurance (29-4125a)) Activity Under OMB Review
In compliance with the Paperwork Reduction Act (PRA) of 1995 (44 U.S.C. 3501-3521), this notice announces that the Veterans Benefits Administration (VBA), Department of Veterans Affairs, will submit the collection of information abstracted below to the Office of Management and Budget (OMB) for review and comment. The PRA submission describes the nature of the information collection and its expected cost and burden; it includes the actual data collection instrument.
- Requested Administrative Waiver of the Coastwise Trade Laws: Vessel SANDPIPER; Invitation for Public Comments
As authorized by 46 U.S.C. 12121, the Secretary of Transportation, as represented by the Maritime Administration (MARAD), is authorized to grant waivers of the U.S.-build requirement of the coastwise laws under certain circumstances. A request for such a waiver has been received by MARAD. The vessel, and a brief description of the proposed service, is listed below.
- Notice of Public Meeting of the Alaska State Advisory Committee
Notice is hereby given, pursuant to the provisions of the rules and regulations of the U.S. Commission on Civil Rights (Commission) and the Federal Advisory Committee Act (FACA) that a webinar meeting of the Alaska State Advisory Committee (Committee) to the Commission will be held at 12:00 p.m. (Alaska Time) Monday, August 1, 2016 with the Alaska Division of Elections regarding the status of recent settlements on voting access for limited English proficient (LEP) persons, as well as the impact of recent pre-clearance changes to the Voting Rights Act of 1965. This meeting is available to the public through the following toll-free call-in number: Toll-Free Phone Number: 888-523-1228; when prompted, please provide conference ID number: 4919191. Any interested member of the public may call...
- NRC Enforcement Policy
The U.S. Nuclear Regulatory Commission (NRC) is issuing a revision to its Enforcement Policy (Enforcement Policy or Policy) to reflect the new maximum civil penalty amount the agency can assess for a violation of the Atomic Energy Act of 1954, as amended (AEA), or any regulation or order issued under the AEA. By interim final rule, the NRC changed this amount from $140,000 to $280,469 per violation per day, as mandated by the Federal Civil Penalties Inflation Adjustment Act Improvements Act of 2015 (the 2015 Improvements Act). This action revises the Enforcement Policy so that dollar amounts in the policy correspond to the agency's revised civil penalty amount, and also provides guidance regarding instances where the NRC may exercise discretion in mitigating the amount of a civil penalty.
- Amendments to Regulatory Guidance Concerning Periodic Inspection of Commercial Motor Vehicles
FMCSA amends regulatory guidance, previously published in the Federal Register, regarding the periodic inspection of commercial motor vehicles (CMVs). Elsewhere in today's issue of the Federal Register, FMCSA amends the Federal Motor Carrier Safety Regulations (FMCSRs) to, among other things, eliminate the option for a motor carrier to satisfy the periodic (annual) inspection requirement through a violation-free roadside inspection. As a result of this amendment to the FMCSRs, certain regulatory guidance is amended to ensure consistency between the FMCSRs and the published guidance.
- Tuolumne and Mariposa Counties Resource Advisory Committee Meeting
The Tuolumne and Mariposa Counties Resource Advisory Committee (RAC) will meet in Sonora, California. The committee is authorized under the Secure Rural Schools and Community Self-Determination Act (the Act) and operates in compliance with the Federal Advisory Committee Act. The purpose of the committee is to improve collaborative relationships and to provide advice and recommendations to the Forest Service concerning projects and funding consistent with title II of the Act. RAC information can be found at the following Web site: http:/ /www.fs.usda.gov/main/pts/specialprojects/racweb.
- Airworthiness Directives; Airbus Airplanes
We are adopting a new airworthiness directive (AD) for all Airbus Model A300 series airplanes; Model A300 B4-600, B4-600R, F4-600R series airplanes, and Model A300 C4-605R Variant F airplanes (collectively called Model A300-600 series airplanes); and Model A310 series airplanes. This AD was prompted by reports of partial loss of no-back brake (NBB) efficiency on the trimmable horizontal stabilizer actuator (THSA). This AD requires an inspection to determine THSA part numbers, serial numbers, and flight cycles on certain THSAs; and repetitive replacement of certain THSAs. We are issuing this AD to prevent loss of THSA NBB efficiency, which, in conjunction with the inability of the power gear to keep the ball screw in its last commanded position, could lead to an uncommanded movement of t...
- In the Matter of Scanner Technologies Corp., Seville Ventures Corp., StarInvest Group, Inc., and The Digital Development Group Corp.; Order of Suspension of Trading
- Introduction to the Unified Agenda of Federal Regulatory and Deregulatory Actions
The Regulatory Flexibility Act requires that agencies publish semiannual regulatory agendas in the Federal Register describing regulatory actions they are developing that may have a significant economic impact on a substantial number of small entities (5 U.S.C. 602). Executive Order 12866 ``Regulato...
- Prohibitions and Restrictions on Proprietary Trading and Certain Interests in, and Relationships with, Hedge Funds and Private Equity Funds
The Commodity Futures Trading Commission (``CFTC'' or ``Commission'') is adopting a final rule to implement Section 619 of the Dodd-Frank Wall Street Reform and Consumer Protection Act (the ``Dodd-Frank Act''), which contains certain prohibitions and restrictions on the ability of a banking entity...
The Securities and Exchange Commission is proposing for comment new Regulation under the Securities Act of 1933 and the Securities Exchange Act of 1934 to implement the requirements of Title III of the Jumpstart Our Business Startups Act. Regulation would prescribe rules governing the offer and...
The Securities and Exchange Commission is adopting new Regulation under the Securities Act of 1933 and the Securities Exchange Act of 1934 to implement the requirements of Title III of the Jumpstart Our Business Startups Act. Regulation prescribes rules governing the offer and sale of securities...
- Medicare Program; Hospital Inpatient Prospective Payment Systems for Acute Care Hospitals and the Long-Term Care Hospital Prospective Payment System Policy Changes and Fiscal Year 2016 Rates; Revisions of Quality Reporting Requirements for Specific Providers, Including Changes Related to the Electronic Health Record Incentive Program
We are proposing to revise the Medicare hospital inpatient prospective payment systems (IPPS) for operating and capital-related costs of acute care hospitals to implement changes arising from our continuing experience with these systems for FY 2016. Some of these changes implement certain statutory ...
- Electric Power Generation, Transmission, and Distribution; Electrical Protective Equipment
OSHA last issued rules for the construction of transmission and distribution installations in 1972. Those provisions are now out of date and inconsistent with the more recently promulgated general industry standard covering the operation and maintenance of electric power generation, transmission,...
- Distribution of Continued Dumping and Subsidy Offset to Affected Domestic Producers
Pursuant to the Continued Dumping and Subsidy Offset Act of 2000, this document is U.S. Customs and Border Protection's (CBP) notice of intent to distribute assessed antidumping or countervailing duties (known as the continued dumping and subsidy offset) for Fiscal Year 2014 in connection with...
- Regulation Systems Compliance and Integrity
The Securities and Exchange Commission (``Commission'') is adopting new (``Regulation SCI'') under the Securities Exchange Act of 1934 (``Exchange Act'') and conforming amendments to Regulation ATS under the Exchange Act. Regulation SCI will apply to certain self-regulatory organizations (including...
- Medicare Program; Revisions to Payment Policies under the Physician Fee Schedule, Clinical Laboratory Fee Schedule & Other Revisions to Part B for CY 2014
This major proposed rule addresses changes to the physician fee schedule and other Medicare Part B payment policies to ensure that our payment systems are updated to reflect changes in medical practice and the relative value of services, as well as changes in the statute....
- Recordkeeping and Reporting Requirements for Security-Based Swap Dealers, Major Security-Based Swap Participants, and Broker-Dealers; Capital Rule for Certain Security-Based Swap Dealers
In accordance with the Dodd-Frank Wall Street Reform and Consumer Protection Act (``Dodd-Frank Act''), the Securities and Exchange Commission (``Commission''), pursuant to the Securities Exchange Act of 1934 (``Exchange Act''), is proposing recordkeeping, reporting, and notification requirements...