- First document:
- January 02, 1998
- Last document:
- December 19, 2014
- Federal Energy Regulatory Commission (38563)
- Environmental Protection Agency (31072)
- Securities and Exchange Commission (27267)
- Federal Aviation Administration (23260)
- National Institutes of Health (22185)
- National Oceanic and Atmospheric Administration (16703)
- International Trade Administration (12953)
- Nuclear Regulatory Commission (12937)
- Transportation Department (11400)
- Federal Communications Commission (11378)
- Food and Drug Administration (10593)
- Land Management Bureau (10306)
- Employment and Training Administration (9954)
- Health and Human Services Department (9478)
- Defense Department (8843)
- Education Department (7362)
- Federal Reserve System (7266)
- Internal Revenue Service (7194)
- National Park Service (7091)
- Housing and Urban Development Department (7069)
- Coast Guard (6596)
- Justice Department (6369)
- State Department (6357)
- Federal Emergency Management Agency (6255)
- Veterans Affairs Department (6229)
- Treasury Department (5503)
- Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (5389)
- Forest Service (5314)
- Fish and Wildlife Service (5079)
- Energy Department (5076)
- Homeland Security Department (5052)
- International Trade Commission (4972)
- National Aeronautics and Space Administration (4160)
- Labor Department (3674)
- National Science Foundation (3406)
- Small Business Administration (3349)
- Surface Transportation Board (3128)
- Animal and Plant Health Inspection Service (3097)
- Drug Enforcement Administration (2960)
- Securities and Exchange Commission (2794)
- National Highway Traffic Safety Administration (2769)
- Interior Department (2755)
- Federal Energy Regulatory Commission (2726)
- Small Business Administration (2704)
- Environmental Protection Agency (2637)
- Agricultural Marketing Service (2502)
- Agriculture Department (2467)
- Commerce Department (2447)
- Federal Aviation Administration (2402)
- Antitrust Division (2346)
- December 19, 2014
- December 18, 2014
- December 17, 2014
- December 16, 2014
- December 15, 2014
- December 12, 2014
- December 11, 2014
- December 10, 2014
- December 09, 2014
- December 08, 2014
- December 05, 2014
- December 04, 2014
- December 03, 2014
- December 02, 2014
- December 01, 2014
- November 28, 2014
- November 26, 2014
- November 25, 2014
- November 24, 2014
- November 21, 2014
- Constitution Pipeline Company, LLC; Iroquois Gas Transmission System, L.P.; Notice Establishing Comment Due Date
- Notice of Filing of Plats of Survey, New Mexico
The plats of survey described below are scheduled to be officially filed in the New Mexico State Office, Bureau of Land Management, Santa Fe, New Mexico, thirty (30) calendar days from the date of this publication.
- Gulf of Mexico Fishery Management Council; Public Meeting
The Gulf of Mexico Fishery Management Council (Council) will hold a meeting of the Standing, Special Reef Fish and Special Mackerel Scientific and Statistical Committee (SSC).
- Determination of Trade Surplus in Certain Sugar and Syrup Goods and Sugar-Containing Products of Chile, Morocco, Costa Rica, the Dominican Republic, El Salvador, Guatemala, Honduras, Nicaragua, Peru, Colombia, and Panama
In accordance with relevant provisions of the Harmonized Tariff Schedule of the United States (HTS), the Office of the United States Trade Representative (USTR) is providing notice of its determination of the trade surplus in certain sugar and syrup goods and sugar-containing products of Chile, Morocco, Costa Rica, the Dominican Republic, El Salvador, Guatemala, Honduras, Nicaragua, Peru, Colombia, and Panama. As described below, the level of a country's trade surplus in these goods relates to the quantity of sugar and syrup goods and sugar-containing products for which the United States grants preferential tariff treatment under (i) the United States-Chile Free Trade Agreement (Chile FTA); (ii) the United States-Morocco Free Trade Agreement (Morocco FTA); (iii) the Dominican Republic-C...
- Schedules of Controlled Substances: Temporary Placement of Three Synthetic Cannabinoids Into Schedule I
The Deputy Administrator of the Drug Enforcement Administration is issuing this notice of intent to temporarily schedule three synthetic cannabinoids into schedule I pursuant to the temporary scheduling provisions of the Controlled Substances Act. The substances are: N-(1-amino-3-methyl-1-oxobutan-2-yl)-1-(cyclohexylmethyl)-1H- indazole-3-carboxamide (common name: AB-CHMINACA), N-(1-amino-3-methyl- 1-oxobutan-2-yl)-1-pentyl-1H-indazole-3-carboxamide (common name: AB- PINACA) and [1-(5-fluoropentyl)-1H-indazol-3-yl](naphthalen-1- yl)methanone (common name: THJ-2201). This action is based on a finding by the Deputy Administrator that the placement of these synthetic cannabinoids into schedule I of the CSA is necessary to avoid an imminent hazard to the public safety. Any final order will ...
- QAI Laboratories, LTD.: Grant of Recognition as a Nationally Recognized Testing Laboratory
In this notice, OSHA announces its final decision to grant recognition to QAI Laboratories, LTD., as a Nationally Recognized Testing Laboratory (NRTL).
- Registration Review; Pesticide Dockets Opened for Review and Comment
With this notice, EPA is opening the public comment period for several registration reviews. Registration review is EPA's periodic review of pesticide registrations to ensure that each pesticide continues to satisfy the statutory standard for registration, that is, the pesticide can perform its intended function without unreasonable adverse effects on human health or the environment. Registration review dockets contain information that will assist the public in understanding the types of information and issues that the Agency may consider during the course of registration reviews. Through this program, EPA is ensuring that each pesticide's registration is based on current scientific and other knowledge, including its effects on human health and the environment. For flufenpyr-ethyl, EPA ...
- Sunshine Act Meeting of the National Museum and Library Services Board
The National Museum and Library Services Board, which advises the Director of the Institute of Museum and Library Services in awarding national awards and medals, will meet by teleconference on February 23, 2015, to review nominations for the 2015 National Medal for Museum and Library Service.
- Effluent Limitations Guidelines and Standards for the Dental Category; Extension of Comment Period
EPA received requests for an extension of the period for providing comments on the proposed rule entitled, ``Effluent Limitations Guidelines and Standards for the Dental Category,'' published in the Federal Register on October 22, 2014. EPA is extending the comment period from December 22, 2014 to February 20, 2015.
- Requested Administrative Waiver of the Coastwise Trade Laws: Vessel MIS MOONDANCE; Invitation for Public Comments
As authorized by 46 U.S.C. 12121, the Secretary of Transportation, as represented by the Maritime Administration (MARAD), is authorized to grant waivers of the U.S.-build requirement of the coastwise laws under certain circumstances. A request for such a waiver has been received by MARAD. The vessel, and a brief description of the proposed service, is listed below.
- 2017 and Later Model Year Light-Duty Vehicle Greenhouse Gas Emissions and Corporate Average Fuel Economy Standards
EPA and NHTSA, on behalf of the Department of Transportation, are issuing final rules to further reduce greenhouse gas emissions and improve fuel economy for light-duty vehicles for model years 2017 and beyond. On May 21, 2010, President Obama issued a Presidential Memorandum requesting that NHTSA...
- High-Cost Mortgage and Homeownership Counseling Amendments to the Truth in Lending Act (Regulation Z) and Homeownership Counseling Amendments to the Real Estate Settlement Procedures Act (Regulation X)
The Bureau of Consumer Financial Protection (Bureau) issues this final rule to implement the Dodd-Frank Wall Street Reform and Consumer Protection Act's amendments to the Truth in Lending Act and the Real Estate Settlement Procedures Act. The final rule amends Regulation Z (Truth in Lending) by...
- Truth in Lending (Regulation Z)
Title X of the Dodd-Frank Wall Street Reform and Consumer Protection Act (Dodd-Frank Act) transferred rulemaking authority for a number of consumer financial protection laws from seven Federal agencies to the Bureau of Consumer Financial Protection (Bureau) as of July 21, 2011. The Bureau is in the ...
- Integrated Mortgage Disclosures Under the Real Estate Settlement Procedures Act (Regulation X) and the Truth In Lending Act (Regulation Z)
Sections 1032(f), 1098, and 1100A of the Dodd-Frank Wall Street Reform and Consumer Protection Act (Dodd-Frank Act) direct the Bureau to issue proposed rules and forms that combine certain disclosures that consumers receive in connection with applying for and closing on a mortgage loan under the...
- Medicare Program; Revisions to Payment Policies Under the Physician Fee Schedule, DME Face-to-Face Encounters, Elimination of the Requirement for Termination of Non-Random Prepayment Complex Medical Review and Other Revisions to Part B for CY 2013
This major final rule with comment period addresses changes to the physician fee schedule, payments for Part B drugs, and other Medicare Part B payment policies to ensure that our payment systems are updated to reflect changes in medical practice and the relative value of services. It also...
- Ability-to-Repay and Qualified Mortgage Standards Under the Truth in Lending Act (Regulation Z)
The Bureau of Consumer Financial Protection (Bureau) is amending Regulation Z, which implements the Truth in Lending Act (TILA). Regulation Z currently prohibits a creditor from making a higher-priced mortgage loan without regard to the consumer's ability to repay the loan. The final rule...
- SES Positions That Were Career Reserved During CY 2012
As required by section 3132(b) (4) of title 5, United States Code, this gives notice of all positions in the Senior Executive Service (SES) that were ``career reserved'' i.e., SES positions that could only be encumbered by career Federal employees during calendar year 2012....
- Medicare and Medicaid Programs: Hospital Outpatient Prospective Payment and Ambulatory Surgical Center Payment Systems and Quality Reporting Programs; Electronic Reporting Pilot; Inpatient Rehabilitation Facilities Quality Reporting Program; Revision to Quality Improvement Organization Regulations
This final rule with comment period revises the Medicare hospital outpatient prospective payment system (OPPS) and the Medicare ambulatory surgical center (ASC) payment system for CY 2013 to implement applicable statutory requirements and changes arising from our continuing experience with these...
- The Family and Medical Leave Act
This Final Rule amends certain regulations of of 1993 (the FMLA or the Act) to implement amendments to the military leave provisions of the Act made by the National Defense Authorization Act for Fiscal Year 2010, which extends the availability of FMLA leave to family members of members of the...
- Medicare Program: