- First document:
- January 02, 1998
- Last document:
- November 25, 2015
- Federal Energy Regulatory Commission (40346)
- Environmental Protection Agency (32756)
- Securities and Exchange Commission (29297)
- National Institutes of Health (23466)
- Federal Aviation Administration (23260)
- National Oceanic and Atmospheric Administration (17914)
- Transportation Department (13758)
- International Trade Administration (13648)
- Nuclear Regulatory Commission (13617)
- Federal Communications Commission (11758)
- Health and Human Services Department (11512)
- Land Management Bureau (10659)
- Food and Drug Administration (10593)
- Employment and Training Administration (9954)
- Defense Department (9525)
- Education Department (7729)
- Federal Reserve System (7634)
- National Park Service (7410)
- Housing and Urban Development Department (7350)
- Internal Revenue Service (7194)
- Justice Department (7081)
- State Department (6747)
- Coast Guard (6598)
- Veterans Affairs Department (6562)
- Treasury Department (6315)
- Federal Emergency Management Agency (6255)
- Homeland Security Department (6111)
- Forest Service (5497)
- Energy Department (5478)
- Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (5389)
- International Trade Commission (5331)
- Fish and Wildlife Service (5079)
- National Aeronautics and Space Administration (4381)
- Labor Department (4040)
- National Science Foundation (3580)
- Small Business Administration (3349)
- Interior Department (3309)
- Animal and Plant Health Inspection Service (3242)
- Surface Transportation Board (3128)
- Drug Enforcement Administration (2960)
- National Highway Traffic Safety Administration (2769)
- Agriculture Department (2709)
- Commerce Department (2641)
- Agricultural Marketing Service (2502)
- Antitrust Division (2346)
- Health Resources and Services Administration (2237)
- Commodity Futures Trading Commission (2208)
- Presidential Documents (2195)
- Children and Families Administration (2179)
- Centers for Medicare & Medicaid Services (2121)
- Maritimes & Northeast Pipeline, L.L.C.; Notice of Informal Settlement Conference
- Notice of Appointments of Individuals To Serve as Members of Performance Review Boards
- National Heart, Lung, and Blood Institute; Amended Notice of Meeting
- Notification of a Public Teleconference of the Farm, Ranch, and Rural Community Federal Advisory Committee (FRRCC)
Under the Federal Advisory Committee Act, Public Law 92-463, the Environmental Protection Agency (EPA) gives notice of a teleconference of the Farm, Ranch, and Rural Communities Committee (FRRCC). This teleconference is open to the public. Members of the public are encouraged to provide comments relevant to the specific issues being considered by the FRRCC.
- Agency Forms Undergoing Paperwork Reduction Act Review
- Notice of Initiation and Preliminary Results of Antidumping Duty Changed Circumstances Review: Certain Frozen Warmwater Shrimp From Thailand
In response to a request by Thai Union Group Public Co., Ltd. (Thai Union Group), a producer/exporter of certain frozen warmwater shrimp (shrimp) from Thailand, and pursuant to section 751(b) of the Tariff Act of 1930, as amended (the Act), 19 CFR 351.216, and 19 CFR 351.221(c)(3)(ii), the Department of Commerce (the Department) is initiating a changed circumstances review (CCR) of the antidumping duty (AD) order on shrimp from Thailand with regard to Thai Union Group. Based on the information received, we preliminarily determine that Thai Union Group is the successor-in-interest to Thai Union Frozen Products Public Co., Ltd. (Thai Union Frozen) for purposes of determining AD liability. Interested parties are invited to comment on these preliminary results.
- Advisory Committee on the Records of Congress; Meeting
In accordance with the Federal Advisory Committee Act (5 U.S.C. App), NARA announces an upcoming meeting of the Advisory Committee on the Records of Congress.
- Receipt of Several Pesticide Petitions Filed for Residues of Pesticide Chemicals in or on Various Commodities
This document announces the Agency's receipt of several initial filings of pesticide petitions requesting the establishment or modification of regulations for residues of pesticide chemicals in or on various commodities.
- Endangered and Threatened Wildlife and Plants; Receipt of Application for an Incidental Take Permit; Availability of Low-Effect Habitat Conservation Plan and Associated Documents; Polk County, FL
We, the Fish and Wildlife Service (Service), announce the availability of an incidental take permit (ITP) and a Habitat Conservation Plan (HCP). Verano Land Investment, LLC (applicant) requests ITP TE67461B-0 under the Endangered Species Act of 1973, as amended (Act). The applicant anticipates taking about 4 acres of feeding, breeding, and sheltering habitat used by the sand skink (Neoseps reynoldsi) and blue-tailed mole skink (Eumeces egregius lividus) (skinks) incidental to land preparation and construction in Polk County, Florida. The applicant's HCP describes proposed minimization measures and mitigation measures to address the effects of development on the covered species.
- Performance Review Boards for Senior Executive Service
On October 27, 2015, the U.S. Nuclear Regulatory Commission (NRC) announced its appointments to the NRC Performance Review Board (PRB) responsible for making recommendations on performance appraisal ratings and performance awards for the NRC Senior Executives and Senior Level System employees, and appointments to the NRC PRB Panel responsible for making recommendations to the appointing and awarding authorities for the NRC PRB members. This notice announces a change in the membership of the Senior Executive Service PRB for the NRC.
- Medicare Program; Hospital Inpatient Prospective Payment Systems for Acute Care Hospitals and the Long-Term Care Hospital Prospective Payment System Policy Changes and Fiscal Year 2016 Rates; Revisions of Quality Reporting Requirements for Specific Providers, Including Changes Related to the Electronic Health Record Incentive Program
We are proposing to revise the Medicare hospital inpatient prospective payment systems (IPPS) for operating and capital-related costs of acute care hospitals to implement changes arising from our continuing experience with these systems for FY 2016. Some of these changes implement certain statutory ...
- Introduction to the Unified Agenda of Federal Regulatory and Deregulatory Actions
The Regulatory Flexibility Act requires that agencies publish semiannual regulatory agendas in the Federal Register describing regulatory actions they are developing that may have a significant economic impact on a substantial number of small entities (5 U.S.C. 602). Executive Order 12866 ``Regulato...
- Electric Power Generation, Transmission, and Distribution; Electrical Protective Equipment
OSHA last issued rules for the construction of transmission and distribution installations in 1972. Those provisions are now out of date and inconsistent with the more recently promulgated general industry standard covering the operation and maintenance of electric power generation, transmission,...
- Prohibitions and Restrictions on Proprietary Trading and Certain Interests in, and Relationships with, Hedge Funds and Private Equity Funds
The Commodity Futures Trading Commission (``CFTC'' or ``Commission'') is adopting a final rule to implement Section 619 of the Dodd-Frank Wall Street Reform and Consumer Protection Act (the ``Dodd-Frank Act''), which contains certain prohibitions and restrictions on the ability of a banking entity...
- Regulation Systems Compliance and Integrity
The Securities and Exchange Commission (``Commission'') is adopting new (``Regulation SCI'') under the Securities Exchange Act of 1934 (``Exchange Act'') and conforming amendments to Regulation ATS under the Exchange Act. Regulation SCI will apply to certain self-regulatory organizations (including...
- Federal Awarding Agency Regulatory Implementation of Office of Management and Budget's Uniform Administrative Requirements, Cost Principles, and Audit Requirements for Federal Awards
This joint interim final rule implements for all Federal award-making agencies the final guidance Uniform Administrative Requirements, Cost Principles, and Audit Requirements for Federal Awards (Uniform Guidance) published by the Office of Management and Budget (OMB) on December 26, 2013. This rule ...
- Recordkeeping and Reporting Requirements for Security-Based Swap Dealers, Major Security-Based Swap Participants, and Broker-Dealers; Capital Rule for Certain Security-Based Swap Dealers
In accordance with the Dodd-Frank Wall Street Reform and Consumer Protection Act (``Dodd-Frank Act''), the Securities and Exchange Commission (``Commission''), pursuant to the Securities Exchange Act of 1934 (``Exchange Act''), is proposing recordkeeping, reporting, and notification requirements...
- Federal Policy for the Protection of Human Subjects
The departments and agencies listed in this document propose revisions to modernize, strengthen, and make more effective the that was promulgated as a Common Rule in 1991. This NPRM seeks comment on proposals to better protect human subjects involved in research, while facilitating valuable...
The Securities and Exchange Commission is proposing for comment new Regulation under the Securities Act of 1933 and the Securities Exchange Act of 1934 to implement the requirements of Title III of the Jumpstart Our Business Startups Act. Regulation would prescribe rules governing the offer and...
- Application of the Fair Labor Standards Act to Domestic Service
In 1974, Congress extended the protections of the Fair Labor Standards Act (FLSA or the Act) to ``domestic service'' employees, but it exempted from the Act's minimum wage and overtime provisions domestic service employees who provide ``companionship services'' to elderly people or people with...