- First document:
- January 02, 1998
- Last document:
- April 28, 2015
- Federal Energy Regulatory Commission (39287)
- Environmental Protection Agency (31694)
- Securities and Exchange Commission (28059)
- Federal Aviation Administration (23260)
- National Institutes of Health (22651)
- National Oceanic and Atmospheric Administration (17162)
- Nuclear Regulatory Commission (13214)
- International Trade Administration (13205)
- Transportation Department (12299)
- Federal Communications Commission (11566)
- Food and Drug Administration (10593)
- Land Management Bureau (10435)
- Health and Human Services Department (10220)
- Employment and Training Administration (9954)
- Defense Department (9065)
- Education Department (7508)
- Federal Reserve System (7413)
- National Park Service (7232)
- Internal Revenue Service (7194)
- Housing and Urban Development Department (7191)
- Justice Department (6632)
- Coast Guard (6598)
- State Department (6494)
- Veterans Affairs Department (6351)
- Federal Emergency Management Agency (6255)
- Treasury Department (5783)
- Homeland Security Department (5411)
- Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (5389)
- Forest Service (5373)
- Energy Department (5234)
- International Trade Commission (5128)
- Fish and Wildlife Service (5079)
- National Aeronautics and Space Administration (4220)
- Labor Department (3842)
- National Science Foundation (3468)
- Small Business Administration (3349)
- Animal and Plant Health Inspection Service (3157)
- Surface Transportation Board (3128)
- Drug Enforcement Administration (2960)
- Interior Department (2937)
- National Highway Traffic Safety Administration (2769)
- Agriculture Department (2561)
- Commerce Department (2512)
- Agricultural Marketing Service (2502)
- Antitrust Division (2346)
- Presidential Documents (2195)
- Children and Families Administration (2179)
- Health Resources and Services Administration (2165)
- Commodity Futures Trading Commission (2158)
- Centers for Medicare & Medicaid Services (2121)
- Office of Tribal Self-Governance Program; Planning Cooperative Agreement; Correction
The Indian Health Service published a document in the Federal Register on February 20, 2015, for the FY 2015 Office of Tribal Self- Governance Program, Planning Cooperative Agreement. The notice contained incorrect guidance.
- Manufacturing Extension Partnership Advisory Board
The National Institute of Standards and Technology (NIST) announces that the Manufacturing Extension Partnership (MEP) Advisory Board will hold an open meeting on Tuesday, May 19, 2015, from 8:30 a.m. to 5:00 p.m. Mountain Time.
- Murphy Dam, LLC; Notice of Preliminary Permit Application Accepted for Filing and Soliciting Comments, Motions To Intervene, and Competing Applications
- Agency Information Collection Activities: Request for Comments for Periodic Information Collection
The FHWA has forwarded the information collection request described in this notice to the Office of Management and Budget (OMB) for approval of a new information collection. We published a Federal Register Notice with a 60-day public comment period on this information collection on February 19, 2015. We are required to publish this notice in the Federal Register by the Paperwork Reduction Act of 1995.
- Notice of Inventory Completion: Wisconsin Historical Society, Museum Division, Madison, WI
The Wisconsin Historical Society, Museum Division, has completed an inventory of human remains and associated funerary objects, in consultation with the appropriate Indian tribes or Native Hawaiian organizations, and has determined that there is a cultural affiliation between the human remains and associated funerary objects and present-day Indian tribes or Native Hawaiian organizations. Lineal descendants or representatives of any Indian tribe or Native Hawaiian organization not identified in this notice that wish to request transfer of control of these human remains and associated funerary objects should submit a written request to the Wisconsin Historical Society, Museum Division. If no additional requestors come forward, transfer of control of the human remains and associated funera...
- Public Availability of the National Science Foundation FY 2014 Service Contract Inventory and Associated Documents
In accordance with Section 743 of Division C of the Consolidated Appropriations Act of 2010 (Pub. L. 111-117), the National Science Foundation is publishing this notice to advise the public of the availability of (1) the FY 2014 Service Contract Inventory Detail, (2) the FY 2014 Service Contract Inventory Summary, (3) the FY 2013 Service Contract Inventory Analysis Report, (4) the FY 2014 Service Contract Inventory Supplement Report and, (5) the FY 2014 Plan for Analyzing the Service Contract Inventory. This inventory provides information on service contract actions over $25,000 that were made in FY 2014. The information is organized by function to show how contracted resources are distributed throughout the agency. The inventory has been developed in accordance with guidance issued on ...
- Drawbridge Operation Regulation; Willamette River, Portland, OR
The Coast Guard has issued a temporary deviation from the operating schedule that govern three Multnomah County bridges: The Broadway Bridge, mile 11.7, the Morrison Bridge, mile 12.8, and the Hawthorne Bridge, mile 13.1, all crossing the Willamette River at Portland, OR. The deviation is necessary to accommodate the annual Rock `n' Roll Half Marathon event. This deviation allows the bridges to remain in the closed-to-navigation position to allow safe roadway movement of event participants.
- 60-Day Notice of Proposed Information Collection: Service Coordinators in Multifamily Housing
This document corrects the document HUD published on April 14, 2015 at 80 FR 20005. HUD is seeking approval from the Office of Management and Budget (OMB) for the information collection described below. In accordance with the Paperwork Reduction Act, HUD is requesting comment from all interested parties on the proposed collection of information. The purpose of this notice is to allow for 60 days of public comment.
- Information Collection Being Reviewed by the Federal Communications Commission
As part of its continuing effort to reduce paperwork burdens, and as required by the Paperwork Reduction Act (PRA) of 1995 (44 U.S.C. 3501-3520), the Federal Communications Commission (FCC or Commission) invites the general public and other Federal agencies to take this opportunity to comment on the following information collections. Comments are requested concerning: whether the proposed collection of information is necessary for the proper performance of the functions of the Commission, including whether the information shall have practical utility; the accuracy of the Commission's burden estimate; ways to enhance the quality, utility, and clarity of the information collected; ways to minimize the burden of the collection of information on the respondents, including the use of automat...
- Notice of Inventory Completion: State Historical Society of Iowa, Iowa City, IA
The State Historical Society of Iowa has completed an inventory of human remains, in consultation with the appropriate Indian tribes, and has determined that there is no cultural affiliation between the human remains and present-day Indian tribes. Representatives of any Indian tribe or Native Hawaiian organization not identified in this notice that wish to request transfer of control of these human remains should submit a written request to the State Historical Society of Iowa. If no additional requestors come forward, transfer of control of the human remains to the Indian tribes stated in this notice may proceed.
- 2017 and Later Model Year Light-Duty Vehicle Greenhouse Gas Emissions and Corporate Average Fuel Economy Standards
EPA and NHTSA, on behalf of the Department of Transportation, are issuing final rules to further reduce greenhouse gas emissions and improve fuel economy for light-duty vehicles for model years 2017 and beyond. On May 21, 2010, President Obama issued a Presidential Memorandum requesting that NHTSA...
- High-Cost Mortgage and Homeownership Counseling Amendments to the Truth in Lending Act (Regulation Z) and Homeownership Counseling Amendments to the Real Estate Settlement Procedures Act (Regulation X)
The Bureau of Consumer Financial Protection (Bureau) issues this final rule to implement the Dodd-Frank Wall Street Reform and Consumer Protection Act's amendments to the Truth in Lending Act and the Real Estate Settlement Procedures Act. The final rule amends Regulation Z (Truth in Lending) by...
- Truth in Lending (Regulation Z)
Title X of the Dodd-Frank Wall Street Reform and Consumer Protection Act (Dodd-Frank Act) transferred rulemaking authority for a number of consumer financial protection laws from seven Federal agencies to the Bureau of Consumer Financial Protection (Bureau) as of July 21, 2011. The Bureau is in the ...
- Integrated Mortgage Disclosures Under the Real Estate Settlement Procedures Act (Regulation X) and the Truth In Lending Act (Regulation Z)
Sections 1032(f), 1098, and 1100A of the Dodd-Frank Wall Street Reform and Consumer Protection Act (Dodd-Frank Act) direct the Bureau to issue proposed rules and forms that combine certain disclosures that consumers receive in connection with applying for and closing on a mortgage loan under the...
- Medicare Program; Revisions to Payment Policies Under the Physician Fee Schedule, DME Face-to-Face Encounters, Elimination of the Requirement for Termination of Non-Random Prepayment Complex Medical Review and Other Revisions to Part B for CY 2013
This major final rule with comment period addresses changes to the physician fee schedule, payments for Part B drugs, and other Medicare Part B payment policies to ensure that our payment systems are updated to reflect changes in medical practice and the relative value of services. It also...
- Ability-to-Repay and Qualified Mortgage Standards Under the Truth in Lending Act (Regulation Z)
The Bureau of Consumer Financial Protection (Bureau) is amending Regulation Z, which implements the Truth in Lending Act (TILA). Regulation Z currently prohibits a creditor from making a higher-priced mortgage loan without regard to the consumer's ability to repay the loan. The final rule...
- SES Positions That Were Career Reserved During CY 2012
As required by section 3132(b) (4) of title 5, United States Code, this gives notice of all positions in the Senior Executive Service (SES) that were ``career reserved'' i.e., SES positions that could only be encumbered by career Federal employees during calendar year 2012....
- Medicare and Medicaid Programs: Hospital Outpatient Prospective Payment and Ambulatory Surgical Center Payment Systems and Quality Reporting Programs; Electronic Reporting Pilot; Inpatient Rehabilitation Facilities Quality Reporting Program; Revision to Quality Improvement Organization Regulations
This final rule with comment period revises the Medicare hospital outpatient prospective payment system (OPPS) and the Medicare ambulatory surgical center (ASC) payment system for CY 2013 to implement applicable statutory requirements and changes arising from our continuing experience with these...
- The Family and Medical Leave Act
This Final Rule amends certain regulations of of 1993 (the FMLA or the Act) to implement amendments to the military leave provisions of the Act made by the National Defense Authorization Act for Fiscal Year 2010, which extends the availability of FMLA leave to family members of members of the...
- Medicare Program: