- First document:
- January 02, 1998
- Last document:
- July 30, 2015
- Federal Energy Regulatory Commission (39737)
- Environmental Protection Agency (32150)
- Securities and Exchange Commission (28606)
- Federal Aviation Administration (23260)
- National Institutes of Health (22991)
- National Oceanic and Atmospheric Administration (17491)
- International Trade Administration (13385)
- Nuclear Regulatory Commission (13382)
- Transportation Department (13056)
- Federal Communications Commission (11672)
- Health and Human Services Department (10800)
- Food and Drug Administration (10593)
- Land Management Bureau (10520)
- Employment and Training Administration (9954)
- Defense Department (9246)
- Education Department (7630)
- Federal Reserve System (7510)
- National Park Service (7299)
- Housing and Urban Development Department (7261)
- Internal Revenue Service (7194)
- Justice Department (6834)
- Coast Guard (6598)
- State Department (6592)
- Veterans Affairs Department (6429)
- Federal Emergency Management Agency (6255)
- Treasury Department (6031)
- Homeland Security Department (5781)
- Forest Service (5433)
- Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (5389)
- Energy Department (5335)
- International Trade Commission (5206)
- Fish and Wildlife Service (5079)
- National Aeronautics and Space Administration (4298)
- Labor Department (3955)
- National Science Foundation (3503)
- Small Business Administration (3349)
- Animal and Plant Health Inspection Service (3193)
- Surface Transportation Board (3128)
- Interior Department (3107)
- Drug Enforcement Administration (2960)
- National Highway Traffic Safety Administration (2769)
- Agriculture Department (2633)
- Commerce Department (2560)
- Agricultural Marketing Service (2502)
- Antitrust Division (2346)
- Health Resources and Services Administration (2199)
- Presidential Documents (2195)
- Children and Families Administration (2179)
- Commodity Futures Trading Commission (2179)
- Centers for Medicare & Medicaid Services (2121)
- Agency Information Collection Activities; Announcement of Office of Management and Budget Approval; Veterinary Feed Directive
The Food and Drug Administration (FDA) is announcing that a collection of information entitled ``Veterinary Feed Directive'' has been approved by the Office of Management and Budget (OMB) under the Paperwork Reduction Act of 1995.
- Periodic Reporting
The Commission is noticing a recent Postal Service filing requesting that the Commission initiate an informal rulemaking proceeding to consider changes to analytical principles relating to periodic reports (Proposal Four). This notice informs the public of the filing, invites public comment, and takes other administrative steps.
- International Trade Data System Test-Voluntary Pilot Project
Along with more than a dozen other agencies, the Bureau of Alcohol, Tobacco, Firearms and Explosives (ATF) will participate in a U.S. Customs and Border Protection (CBP) pilot test of the International Trade Data System (ITDS) for processing import-related forms and data using the Partner Government Agency (PGA) Message Set and the Automated Commercial Environment (ACE). Industry participation in the pilot program is entirely voluntary. The pilot test will allow participating importers to submit forms and information to CBP through ACE for the purpose of obtaining CBP release and receipt. CBP will validate that information, and electronically transmit entry and release information to agencies (including ATF) for purposes of satisfying CBP's certification requirements. The pilot program ...
- Petitions for Modification of Application of Existing Mandatory Safety Standards
Section 101(c) of the Federal Mine Safety and Health Act of 1977 and Title 30 of the Code of Federal Regulations, 30 CFR part 44, govern the application, processing, and disposition of petitions for modification. This notice is a summary of petitions for modification submitted to the Mine Safety and Health Administration (MSHA) by the parties listed below.
- Energy Conservation Program: Energy Conservation Standards for Residential Conventional Ovens
On June 10, 2015, the U.S. Department of Energy (DOE) published a notice of proposed rulemaking (NOPR) and public meeting regarding energy conservation standards for residential conventional ovens in the Federal Register. 80 FR 33030 This document announces an extension of the public comment period for submitting comments on the NOPR. The comment period is extended to September 9, 2015.
- Sunshine Act Meetings; National Science Board
- Airworthiness Directives; The Boeing Company Airplanes
We propose to supersede Airworthiness Directive (AD) 2012-17- 13, which applies to certain The Boeing Company Model 707 airplanes, and Model 720 and 720B series airplanes. For certain airplanes, AD 2012-17-13 required using redefined flight cycle counts; determining the type of material of the horizontal stabilizer, rear spar, and upper and lower chords on the inboard and outboard ends of the rear spar; repetitively inspecting for cracking of the horizontal stabilizer components; and repairing or replacing the chord, or modifying chord segments made of 7079 aluminum, if necessary. For all airplanes, AD 2012-17-13 required inspecting certain structurally significant items, and repairing discrepancies if necessary. Since we issued AD 2012-17- 13, we have determined that all chord segments...
- Agency Information Collection Activities; Proposed Collection; Comment Request; Notification Requirements for Coal and Wood Burning Appliances
As required by the Paperwork Reduction Act of 1995 (44 U.S.C. Chapter 35), the Consumer Product Safety Commission (``CPSC'' or ``Commission'') requests comments on a proposed extension of approval of a collection of information for notification requirements for coal and wood burning appliances. The Commission will consider all comments received in response to this notice before requesting an extension of this collection of information from the Office of Management and Budget (``OMB'').
- New Postal Product
The Commission is noticing a recent Postal Service filing concerning the addition of Priority Mail Express & Priority Mail Contract 19 negotiated service agreement to the competitive product list. This notice informs the public of the filing, invites public comment, and takes other administrative steps.
- Special Local Regulation; Southern California Annual Marine Events for the San Diego Captain of the Port Zone; San Diego Bay, San Diego, CA
The Coast Guard is temporarily changing the enforcement date of the special local regulation on the navigable waters of San Diego Bay, San Diego, California in support of the annual San Diego Maritime Museum Festival of Sail. This temporary final rule adjusts the dates for the established special local regulations listed in 33 CFR 100.1101 (table 1, item 15). This temporary interim rule provides public notice and is necessary to ensure the safety of participants, crew, spectators, participating vessels, and other vessels and users of the waterway. Unauthorized persons and vessels are prohibited from entering into, transiting through, or anchoring within the regulated area unless authorized by the Captain of the Port (COTP), or his designated representative. The Coast Guard requests publ...
The Securities and Exchange Commission is proposing for comment new Regulation under the Securities Act of 1933 and the Securities Exchange Act of 1934 to implement the requirements of Title III of the Jumpstart Our Business Startups Act. Regulation would prescribe rules governing the offer and...
- Electric Power Generation, Transmission, and Distribution; Electrical Protective Equipment
OSHA last issued rules for the construction of transmission and distribution installations in 1972. Those provisions are now out of date and inconsistent with the more recently promulgated general industry standard covering the operation and maintenance of electric power generation, transmission,...
- Federal Awarding Agency Regulatory Implementation of Office of Management and Budget's Uniform Administrative Requirements, Cost Principles, and Audit Requirements for Federal Awards
This joint interim final rule implements for all Federal award-making agencies the final guidance Uniform Administrative Requirements, Cost Principles, and Audit Requirements for Federal Awards (Uniform Guidance) published by the Office of Management and Budget (OMB) on December 26, 2013. This rule ...
- Regulatory Capital Rules: Regulatory Capital, Implementation of Basel III, Capital Adequacy, Transition Provisions, Prompt Corrective Action, Standardized Approach for Risk-weighted Assets, Market Discipline and Disclosure Requirements, Advanced Approaches Risk-Based Capital Rule, and Market Risk Capital Rule
The Office of the Comptroller of the Currency (OCC) and Board of Governors of the Federal Reserve System (Board), are adopting a final rule that revises their risk-based and leverage capital requirements for banking organizations. The final rule consolidates three separate notices of proposed...
- Introduction to the Unified Agenda of Federal Regulatory and Deregulatory Actions
The Regulatory Flexibility Act requires that agencies publish semiannual regulatory agendas in the Federal Register describing regulatory actions they are developing that may have a significant economic impact on a substantial number of small entities (5 U.S.C. 602). Executive Order 12866 ``Regulato...
- Application of the Fair Labor Standards Act to Domestic Service
In 1974, Congress extended the protections of the Fair Labor Standards Act (FLSA or the Act) to ``domestic service'' employees, but it exempted from the Act's minimum wage and overtime provisions domestic service employees who provide ``companionship services'' to elderly people or people with...
- Ability-to-Repay and Qualified Mortgage Standards Under the Truth in Lending Act (Regulation Z)
The Bureau of Consumer Financial Protection (Bureau) is amending Regulation Z, which implements the Truth in Lending Act (TILA). Regulation Z currently prohibits a creditor from making a higher-priced mortgage loan without regard to the consumer's ability to repay the loan. The final rule...
- 2017 and Later Model Year Light-Duty Vehicle Greenhouse Gas Emissions and Corporate Average Fuel Economy Standards
EPA and NHTSA, on behalf of the Department of Transportation, are issuing final rules to further reduce greenhouse gas emissions and improve fuel economy for light-duty vehicles for model years 2017 and beyond. On May 21, 2010, President Obama issued a Presidential Memorandum requesting that NHTSA...
- Student Assistance General Provisions, Federal Perkins Loan Program, Federal Family Education Loan Program, and William D. Ford Federal Direct Loan Program
The Secretary amends the Student Assistance General Provisions, Federal Perkins Loan (Perkins Loan) Program, Federal Family Education Loan (FFEL) Program, and William D. Ford Federal Direct Loan (Direct Loan) Program regulations. These final regulations will: Amend the FFEL and Direct Loan program...
- Adoption and Foster Care Analysis and Reporting System
The Administration for Children and Families (ACF) proposes to amend the (AFCARS) regulations. This notice of proposed rulemaking (NPRM) builds on an earlier proposed rule, published January 11, 2008 that addressed the requirements for State title IV-E agencies to collect and report data to ACF on ...