- First document:
- January 02, 1998
- Last document:
- July 01, 2015
- Federal Energy Regulatory Commission (39506)
- Environmental Protection Agency (31877)
- Securities and Exchange Commission (28312)
- Federal Aviation Administration (23260)
- National Institutes of Health (22836)
- National Oceanic and Atmospheric Administration (17327)
- International Trade Administration (13302)
- Nuclear Regulatory Commission (13295)
- Transportation Department (12660)
- Federal Communications Commission (11614)
- Food and Drug Administration (10593)
- Health and Human Services Department (10537)
- Land Management Bureau (10472)
- Employment and Training Administration (9954)
- Defense Department (9158)
- Education Department (7564)
- Federal Reserve System (7455)
- National Park Service (7259)
- Housing and Urban Development Department (7223)
- Internal Revenue Service (7194)
- Justice Department (6738)
- Coast Guard (6598)
- State Department (6552)
- Veterans Affairs Department (6385)
- Federal Emergency Management Agency (6255)
- Treasury Department (5880)
- Homeland Security Department (5587)
- Forest Service (5398)
- Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (5389)
- Energy Department (5273)
- International Trade Commission (5164)
- Fish and Wildlife Service (5079)
- National Aeronautics and Space Administration (4253)
- Labor Department (3879)
- National Science Foundation (3485)
- Small Business Administration (3349)
- Animal and Plant Health Inspection Service (3178)
- Surface Transportation Board (3128)
- Interior Department (3010)
- Drug Enforcement Administration (2960)
- National Highway Traffic Safety Administration (2769)
- Agriculture Department (2589)
- Commerce Department (2536)
- Agricultural Marketing Service (2502)
- Antitrust Division (2346)
- Presidential Documents (2195)
- Children and Families Administration (2179)
- Health Resources and Services Administration (2177)
- Commodity Futures Trading Commission (2169)
- Centers for Medicare & Medicaid Services (2121)
- Airworthiness Directives; SOCATA Airplanes
We are revising an NPRM for SOCATA Model TBM 700 airplaness (type certificate previously held by EADS SOCATA) that was proposed to revise AD 2007-04-13. This proposed AD results from mandatory continuing airworthiness information (MCAI) originated by an aviation authority of another country to identify and correct an unsafe condition on an aviation product. The MCAI describes the unsafe condition as cracks found on the main landing gear cylinders. This action revises the NPRM by including the actions against those airplanes that reach a certain number of landings after the effective date of the AD. We are proposing this supplemental NPRM (SNPRM) to correct the unsafe condition on these products. Since this action imposes an additional burden over that proposed in the NPRM, we are reopen...
- Oklahoma Disaster Number OK-00092
This is an amendment of the Presidential declaration of a major disaster for the State of OKLAHOMA (FEMA-4222-DR), dated 05/26/ 2015. Incident: Severe Storms, Tornadoes, Straight Line Winds, and Flooding. Incident Period: 05/05/2015 and continuing. Effective Date: 06/04/2015. Physical Loan Application Deadline Date: 07/27/2015. EIDL Loan Application Deadline Date: 02/26/2016
- Implementation of OMB Guidance on Drug-Free Workplace Requirements
The National Endowment for the Arts (NEA) is adopting the Office of Management and Budget (OMB) guidance on drug-free workplace requirements for financial assistance. It is removing its regulation implementing the Governmentwide common rule and issuing a new regulation to adopt the OMB guidance. This regulatory action implements the OMB's initiative to streamline and consolidate into one title of the CFR all Federal regulations on drug-free workplace requirements for financial assistance. These regulatory actions constitute an administrative simplification that would make no substantive change in NEA's policy or procedures for drug-free workplace.
- Goodyear Tire & Rubber Company, Receipt of Petition for Decision of Inconsequential Noncompliance
Goodyear Tire & Rubber Company (Goodyear), has determined that certain Goodyear G316 LHT commercial truck trailer replacement tires do not fully comply with paragraph S6.5(f) of Federal Motor Vehicle Safety Standard (FMVSS) No. 119, New Pneumatic Radial Tires for motor vehicles with a GVWR of more than 4,536 Kilograms (10,000 pounds) and Motorcycles. Goodyear has filed an appropriate report dated April 27, 2015, pursuant to 49 CFR part 573, Defect and Noncompliance Responsibility and Reports.
- 30-Day Notice of Proposed Information Collection: Application for Immigrant and Alien Registration
The Department of State has submitted the information collection described below to the Office of Management and Budget (OMB) for approval. In accordance with the Paperwork Reduction Act of 1995 we are requesting comments on this collection from all interested individuals and organizations. The purpose of this Notice is to allow 30 days for public comment.
- Agency Information Collection Activities: Proposed Collection; Comment Request
This notice announces the intention of the Agency for Healthcare Research and Quality (AHRQ) to request that the Office of Management and Budget (OMB) reapprove the proposed information collection project: ``Medical Expenditure Panel Survey--Insurance Component.'' In accordance with the Paperwork Reduction Act, 44 U.S.C. 3501-3521, AHRQ invites the public to comment on this proposed information collection.
- 30-Day Notice of Proposed Information Collection: Single Family Mortgage Insurance on Hawaiian Homelands
HUD has submitted the proposed information collection requirement described below to the Office of Management and Budget (OMB) for review, in accordance with the Paperwork Reduction Act. The purpose of this notice is to allow for an additional 30 days of public comment.
- Self-Regulatory Organizations; Notice of Filing and Immediate Effectiveness of a Proposed Rule Change by Miami International Securities Exchange LLC To Amend the Amended and Restated Certificate of Incorporation and the Amended and Restated By-Laws of the Sole Limited Liability Company Member of MIAX, Miami International Holdings, Inc.
- Investigative Hearing
- Meeting Announcement: North American Wetlands Conservation Council
The North American Wetlands Conservation Council (Council) will meet to select North American Wetlands Conservation Act (NAWCA) U.S. Standard grant proposals for recommendation to the Migratory Bird Conservation Commission (Commission). This meeting is open to the public, and interested persons may present oral or written statements.
- 2017 and Later Model Year Light-Duty Vehicle Greenhouse Gas Emissions and Corporate Average Fuel Economy Standards
EPA and NHTSA, on behalf of the Department of Transportation, are issuing final rules to further reduce greenhouse gas emissions and improve fuel economy for light-duty vehicles for model years 2017 and beyond. On May 21, 2010, President Obama issued a Presidential Memorandum requesting that NHTSA...
- High-Cost Mortgage and Homeownership Counseling Amendments to the Truth in Lending Act (Regulation Z) and Homeownership Counseling Amendments to the Real Estate Settlement Procedures Act (Regulation X)
The Bureau of Consumer Financial Protection (Bureau) issues this final rule to implement the Dodd-Frank Wall Street Reform and Consumer Protection Act's amendments to the Truth in Lending Act and the Real Estate Settlement Procedures Act. The final rule amends Regulation Z (Truth in Lending) by...
- Truth in Lending (Regulation Z)
Title X of the Dodd-Frank Wall Street Reform and Consumer Protection Act (Dodd-Frank Act) transferred rulemaking authority for a number of consumer financial protection laws from seven Federal agencies to the Bureau of Consumer Financial Protection (Bureau) as of July 21, 2011. The Bureau is in the ...
- Integrated Mortgage Disclosures Under the Real Estate Settlement Procedures Act (Regulation X) and the Truth In Lending Act (Regulation Z)
Sections 1032(f), 1098, and 1100A of the Dodd-Frank Wall Street Reform and Consumer Protection Act (Dodd-Frank Act) direct the Bureau to issue proposed rules and forms that combine certain disclosures that consumers receive in connection with applying for and closing on a mortgage loan under the...
- Medicare Program; Revisions to Payment Policies Under the Physician Fee Schedule, DME Face-to-Face Encounters, Elimination of the Requirement for Termination of Non-Random Prepayment Complex Medical Review and Other Revisions to Part B for CY 2013
This major final rule with comment period addresses changes to the physician fee schedule, payments for Part B drugs, and other Medicare Part B payment policies to ensure that our payment systems are updated to reflect changes in medical practice and the relative value of services. It also...
- Ability-to-Repay and Qualified Mortgage Standards Under the Truth in Lending Act (Regulation Z)
The Bureau of Consumer Financial Protection (Bureau) is amending Regulation Z, which implements the Truth in Lending Act (TILA). Regulation Z currently prohibits a creditor from making a higher-priced mortgage loan without regard to the consumer's ability to repay the loan. The final rule...
- SES Positions That Were Career Reserved During CY 2012
As required by section 3132(b) (4) of title 5, United States Code, this gives notice of all positions in the Senior Executive Service (SES) that were ``career reserved'' i.e., SES positions that could only be encumbered by career Federal employees during calendar year 2012....
- Medicare and Medicaid Programs: Hospital Outpatient Prospective Payment and Ambulatory Surgical Center Payment Systems and Quality Reporting Programs; Electronic Reporting Pilot; Inpatient Rehabilitation Facilities Quality Reporting Program; Revision to Quality Improvement Organization Regulations
This final rule with comment period revises the Medicare hospital outpatient prospective payment system (OPPS) and the Medicare ambulatory surgical center (ASC) payment system for CY 2013 to implement applicable statutory requirements and changes arising from our continuing experience with these...
- The Family and Medical Leave Act
This Final Rule amends certain regulations of of 1993 (the FMLA or the Act) to implement amendments to the military leave provisions of the Act made by the National Defense Authorization Act for Fiscal Year 2010, which extends the availability of FMLA leave to family members of members of the...
- Medicare Program; Revisions to Payment Policies Under the Physician Fee Schedule, DME Face to Face Encounters, Elimination of the Requirement for Termination of Non-Random Prepayment Complex Medical Review and Other Revisions to Part B for CY 2013; Hospital Outpatient Prospective and Ambulatory Surgical Center Payment Systems and Quality Reporting Programs; Electronic Reporting Pilot; Inpatient Rehabilitation Facilities Quality Reporting Program; Quality Improvement Organization Regulations; Proposed Rules
This major proposed rule addresses changes to the physician fee schedule, payments for Part B drugs, and other Medicare Part B payment policies to ensure that our payment systems are updated to reflect changes in medical practice and the relative value of services. It would also implement...