- First document:
- January 02, 1998
- Last document:
- April 27, 2015
- Federal Energy Regulatory Commission (39270)
- Environmental Protection Agency (31683)
- Securities and Exchange Commission (28053)
- Federal Aviation Administration (23260)
- National Institutes of Health (22645)
- National Oceanic and Atmospheric Administration (17161)
- Nuclear Regulatory Commission (13206)
- International Trade Administration (13203)
- Transportation Department (12296)
- Federal Communications Commission (11561)
- Food and Drug Administration (10593)
- Land Management Bureau (10435)
- Health and Human Services Department (10215)
- Employment and Training Administration (9954)
- Defense Department (9065)
- Education Department (7505)
- Federal Reserve System (7413)
- National Park Service (7211)
- Internal Revenue Service (7194)
- Housing and Urban Development Department (7188)
- Justice Department (6630)
- Coast Guard (6598)
- State Department (6491)
- Veterans Affairs Department (6350)
- Federal Emergency Management Agency (6255)
- Treasury Department (5781)
- Homeland Security Department (5406)
- Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (5389)
- Forest Service (5373)
- Energy Department (5233)
- International Trade Commission (5128)
- Fish and Wildlife Service (5079)
- National Aeronautics and Space Administration (4220)
- Labor Department (3841)
- National Science Foundation (3467)
- Small Business Administration (3349)
- Animal and Plant Health Inspection Service (3155)
- Surface Transportation Board (3128)
- Drug Enforcement Administration (2960)
- Interior Department (2934)
- National Highway Traffic Safety Administration (2769)
- Agriculture Department (2559)
- Commerce Department (2508)
- Agricultural Marketing Service (2502)
- Antitrust Division (2346)
- Presidential Documents (2195)
- Children and Families Administration (2179)
- Health Resources and Services Administration (2165)
- Commodity Futures Trading Commission (2157)
- Centers for Medicare & Medicaid Services (2121)
- Change in Bank Control Notices; Acquisitions of Shares of a Bank or Bank Holding Company
- Center For Scientific Review; Notice of Closed Meetings
- Permit-Required Confined Spaces; Extension of the Office of Management and Budget's (OMB) Approval of Collection of Information (Paperwork) Requirements
OSHA solicits public comments concerning its proposal to extend the Office of Management and Budget's (OMB) approval of the collection of information requirements contained in the Standard on Permit-Required Confined Spaces (29 CFR 1910.146).
- Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania Permit Requirements for Transportation of Hazardous Material
In accordance with statutory requirements, PHMSA is publishing a notice of delay in processing the American Trucking Associations, Inc.'s (ATA) application for a preemption determination concerning requirements of the City of Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania for a permit to transport hazardous materials by motor vehicle and the fee to obtain the permit. PHMSA is conducting fact-finding and legal analysis in response to the request, and is delaying issuance of its determination in order to allow time for appropriate consideration of the issues raised by the application.
- Drawbridge Operation Regulation; Lake Washington Ship Canal, Seattle, WA
The Coast Guard has issued a temporary deviation from the operating schedule that governs the Washington State Department of Transportation Montlake Bridge across the Lake Washington Ship Canal, mile 5.2, at Seattle, WA. The deviation is necessary to facilitate the safe and rapid movement of University of Washington Husky football game spectators. This deviation allows the bridge to remain in the closed- to-navigation position.
- Notice of Public Workshop and Request for Public Comments on the Draft Community Resilience Planning Guide for Buildings and Infrastructure Systems
On Monday, April 27, 2015, the National Institute of Standards and Technology (NIST) will release the Draft Community Resilience Planning Guide (CRPG) for Buildings and Infrastructure Systems, consisting of two volumes totaling approximately 350 pages, and requests public comments on the draft document. On the same day, NIST will hold a public workshop at Texas Southern University in Houston, TX to present and discuss the Draft CRPG. The agenda will consist of an overview of the NIST Community Resilience Program and an introduction to volumes one (1) and two (2) of the Draft CRPG. A panel of regional and local government representatives will provide insight into their experience with community resilience and how they plan to implement the CRPG in their community. This will be followed b...
- Self-Regulatory Organizations; NYSE Arca, Inc.; Notice of Filing and Immediate Effectiveness of Proposed Rule Change Modifying the Manner in Which It Calculates Volume, Liquidity and Quoting Thresholds Applicable to Billing on the Exchange on March 31, 2015
- Sunshine Act Meeting
- Disease, Disability, and Injury Prevention and Control Special Emphasis Panel (SEP): Initial Review
- Emergency Order Establishing a Maximum Operating Speed of 40 mph in High-Threat Urban Areas for Certain Trains Transporting Large Quantities of Class 3 Flammable Liquids
FRA is issuing this Emergency Order (E.O. or Order) to require that trains transporting large amounts of Class 3 flammable liquid through certain highly populated areas adhere to a maximum authorized operating speed limit. FRA has determined that public safety compels issuance of this Order. This Order is necessary due to the recent occurrence of railroad accidents involving trains transporting petroleum crude oil and ethanol and the increasing reliance on railroads to transport voluminous amounts of those hazardous materials in recent years. Under the E.O., an affected train is one that contains: (1) 20 or more loaded tank cars in a continuous block, or 35 or more loaded tank cars, of Class 3 flammable liquid; and, (2) at least one DOT Specification 111 (DOT- 111) tank car (including t...
- 2017 and Later Model Year Light-Duty Vehicle Greenhouse Gas Emissions and Corporate Average Fuel Economy Standards
EPA and NHTSA, on behalf of the Department of Transportation, are issuing final rules to further reduce greenhouse gas emissions and improve fuel economy for light-duty vehicles for model years 2017 and beyond. On May 21, 2010, President Obama issued a Presidential Memorandum requesting that NHTSA...
- High-Cost Mortgage and Homeownership Counseling Amendments to the Truth in Lending Act (Regulation Z) and Homeownership Counseling Amendments to the Real Estate Settlement Procedures Act (Regulation X)
The Bureau of Consumer Financial Protection (Bureau) issues this final rule to implement the Dodd-Frank Wall Street Reform and Consumer Protection Act's amendments to the Truth in Lending Act and the Real Estate Settlement Procedures Act. The final rule amends Regulation Z (Truth in Lending) by...
- Truth in Lending (Regulation Z)
Title X of the Dodd-Frank Wall Street Reform and Consumer Protection Act (Dodd-Frank Act) transferred rulemaking authority for a number of consumer financial protection laws from seven Federal agencies to the Bureau of Consumer Financial Protection (Bureau) as of July 21, 2011. The Bureau is in the ...
- Integrated Mortgage Disclosures Under the Real Estate Settlement Procedures Act (Regulation X) and the Truth In Lending Act (Regulation Z)
Sections 1032(f), 1098, and 1100A of the Dodd-Frank Wall Street Reform and Consumer Protection Act (Dodd-Frank Act) direct the Bureau to issue proposed rules and forms that combine certain disclosures that consumers receive in connection with applying for and closing on a mortgage loan under the...
- Medicare Program; Revisions to Payment Policies Under the Physician Fee Schedule, DME Face-to-Face Encounters, Elimination of the Requirement for Termination of Non-Random Prepayment Complex Medical Review and Other Revisions to Part B for CY 2013
This major final rule with comment period addresses changes to the physician fee schedule, payments for Part B drugs, and other Medicare Part B payment policies to ensure that our payment systems are updated to reflect changes in medical practice and the relative value of services. It also...
- Ability-to-Repay and Qualified Mortgage Standards Under the Truth in Lending Act (Regulation Z)
The Bureau of Consumer Financial Protection (Bureau) is amending Regulation Z, which implements the Truth in Lending Act (TILA). Regulation Z currently prohibits a creditor from making a higher-priced mortgage loan without regard to the consumer's ability to repay the loan. The final rule...
- SES Positions That Were Career Reserved During CY 2012
As required by section 3132(b) (4) of title 5, United States Code, this gives notice of all positions in the Senior Executive Service (SES) that were ``career reserved'' i.e., SES positions that could only be encumbered by career Federal employees during calendar year 2012....
- Medicare and Medicaid Programs: Hospital Outpatient Prospective Payment and Ambulatory Surgical Center Payment Systems and Quality Reporting Programs; Electronic Reporting Pilot; Inpatient Rehabilitation Facilities Quality Reporting Program; Revision to Quality Improvement Organization Regulations
This final rule with comment period revises the Medicare hospital outpatient prospective payment system (OPPS) and the Medicare ambulatory surgical center (ASC) payment system for CY 2013 to implement applicable statutory requirements and changes arising from our continuing experience with these...
- The Family and Medical Leave Act
This Final Rule amends certain regulations of of 1993 (the FMLA or the Act) to implement amendments to the military leave provisions of the Act made by the National Defense Authorization Act for Fiscal Year 2010, which extends the availability of FMLA leave to family members of members of the...
- Medicare Program: