- First document:
- January 02, 1998
- Last document:
- November 26, 2014
- Federal Energy Regulatory Commission (38564)
- Environmental Protection Agency (30974)
- Securities and Exchange Commission (27120)
- Federal Aviation Administration (23260)
- National Institutes of Health (22140)
- National Oceanic and Atmospheric Administration (16640)
- Nuclear Regulatory Commission (12937)
- International Trade Administration (12909)
- Federal Communications Commission (11335)
- Transportation Department (11236)
- Food and Drug Administration (10593)
- Land Management Bureau (10286)
- Employment and Training Administration (9954)
- Health and Human Services Department (9351)
- Defense Department (8808)
- Education Department (7341)
- Federal Reserve System (7236)
- Internal Revenue Service (7194)
- National Park Service (7082)
- Housing and Urban Development Department (7048)
- Coast Guard (6596)
- Justice Department (6340)
- State Department (6334)
- Federal Emergency Management Agency (6255)
- Veterans Affairs Department (6201)
- Treasury Department (5468)
- Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (5389)
- Forest Service (5308)
- Fish and Wildlife Service (5079)
- Energy Department (5044)
- Homeland Security Department (4987)
- International Trade Commission (4978)
- National Aeronautics and Space Administration (4147)
- Labor Department (3649)
- National Science Foundation (3401)
- Small Business Administration (3349)
- Surface Transportation Board (3128)
- Animal and Plant Health Inspection Service (3090)
- Drug Enforcement Administration (2960)
- Securities and Exchange Commission (2794)
- National Highway Traffic Safety Administration (2769)
- Interior Department (2727)
- Federal Energy Regulatory Commission (2726)
- Small Business Administration (2687)
- Environmental Protection Agency (2637)
- Agricultural Marketing Service (2502)
- Agriculture Department (2455)
- Commerce Department (2439)
- Federal Aviation Administration (2402)
- Antitrust Division (2346)
- November 26, 2014
- November 25, 2014
- November 24, 2014
- November 21, 2014
- November 20, 2014
- November 19, 2014
- November 18, 2014
- November 17, 2014
- November 14, 2014
- November 13, 2014
- November 12, 2014
- November 10, 2014
- November 07, 2014
- November 06, 2014
- November 05, 2014
- November 04, 2014
- November 03, 2014
- October 31, 2014
- October 30, 2014
- October 29, 2014
- Agency Information Collection Activities; Submission to the Office of Management and Budget for Review and Approval; Comment Request; 2015-2016 Federal Student Aid Application
In accordance with the Paperwork Reduction Act of 1995 (44 U.S.C. chapter 3501 et seq.), ED is proposing a revision of an existing information collection.
- Small Diameter Graphite Electrodes From the People's Republic of China: Preliminary Results of Antidumping Duty Administrative Review; 2013-2014
The Department of Commerce (the Department) is conducting an administrative review of the antidumping duty order on small diameter graphite electrodes from the People's Republic of China (PRC), covering the period February 1, 2013, through January 31, 2014. The Department preliminarily determines that during the period of review (POR) one company covered by this review made sales of subject merchandise at less than normal value. Interested parties are invited to comment on these preliminary results.
- Fisheries of the Northeastern United States; Atlantic Mackerel, Squid, and Butterfish Fisheries; Specifications and Management Measures
NMFS proposes 2015 specifications and management measures for Atlantic mackerel, 2015-2017 specifications for Illex squid, 2015-2017 specifications for longfin squid, and 2015-2017 specifications for butterfish. This action also proposes simplifying the butterfish fishery closure mechanism. These proposed specifications and management measures are intended to promote the utilization and conservation of the Atlantic mackerel, squid, and butterfish resources.
- Self-Regulatory Organizations; BOX Options Exchange LLC; Notice of Filing and Immediate Effectiveness of a Proposed Rule Change To Amend the Fee Schedule on the BOX Market LLC (“BOX”) Options Facility
- Profit and Fee Under Federal Financial Assistance Awards
NASA is revising the NASA Grant & Cooperative Agreement Handbook to clarify that NASA does not pay profit or fee on Federal Financial Assistance awards, i.e. grants and cooperative agreements, to non-profit organizations. This rule makes changes to NASA regulations to reflect that revision.
- Defense Federal Acquisition Regulation Supplement; Technical Amendments
DoD is making technical amendments to the Defense Federal Acquisition Regulation Supplement (DFARS) to provide needed editorial changes.
- Petition for Exemption; Summary of Petition Received
This notice contains a summary of a petition seeking relief from specified requirements of 14 CFR. The purpose of this notice is to improve the public's awareness of, and participation in, this aspect of FAA's regulatory activities. Neither publication of this notice nor the inclusion or omission of information in the summary is intended to affect the legal status of the petition or its final disposition.
- Federal Long Term Care Insurance Program Eligibility Changes
The United States Office of Personnel Management (OPM) is proposing to amend the Federal Long Term Care Insurance Program (FLTCIP) regulation to expand eligibility to apply for coverage under the Program. Under the proposed regulation, the definition of ``qualified relative'' is expanded to cover all individuals who are domestic partners (both same-sex and opposite-sex) of Federal and U.S. Postal Service employees, annuitants, members of the uniformed services, and retired members of the uniformed services. In addition, the proposed regulation provides that adult children of domestic partners will be considered one of the types of individuals comprising the statutory term ``qualified relative'' who may apply for FLTCIP coverage.
- Welded Line Pipe From the Republic of Korea and the Republic of Turkey: Initiation of Countervailing Duty Investigations
- Proposed Information Collection; Comment Request; National Saltwater Angler Registry
The Department of Commerce, as part of its continuing effort to reduce paperwork and respondent burden, invites the general public and other Federal agencies to take this opportunity to comment on proposed and/or continuing information collections, as required by the Paperwork Reduction Act of 1995.
- 2017 and Later Model Year Light-Duty Vehicle Greenhouse Gas Emissions and Corporate Average Fuel Economy Standards
EPA and NHTSA, on behalf of the Department of Transportation, are issuing final rules to further reduce greenhouse gas emissions and improve fuel economy for light-duty vehicles for model years 2017 and beyond. On May 21, 2010, President Obama issued a Presidential Memorandum requesting that NHTSA...
- High-Cost Mortgage and Homeownership Counseling Amendments to the Truth in Lending Act (Regulation Z) and Homeownership Counseling Amendments to the Real Estate Settlement Procedures Act (Regulation X)
The Bureau of Consumer Financial Protection (Bureau) issues this final rule to implement the Dodd-Frank Wall Street Reform and Consumer Protection Act's amendments to the Truth in Lending Act and the Real Estate Settlement Procedures Act. The final rule amends Regulation Z (Truth in Lending) by...
- Truth in Lending (Regulation Z)
Title X of the Dodd-Frank Wall Street Reform and Consumer Protection Act (Dodd-Frank Act) transferred rulemaking authority for a number of consumer financial protection laws from seven Federal agencies to the Bureau of Consumer Financial Protection (Bureau) as of July 21, 2011. The Bureau is in the ...
- Integrated Mortgage Disclosures Under the Real Estate Settlement Procedures Act (Regulation X) and the Truth In Lending Act (Regulation Z)
Sections 1032(f), 1098, and 1100A of the Dodd-Frank Wall Street Reform and Consumer Protection Act (Dodd-Frank Act) direct the Bureau to issue proposed rules and forms that combine certain disclosures that consumers receive in connection with applying for and closing on a mortgage loan under the...
- Medicare Program; Revisions to Payment Policies Under the Physician Fee Schedule, DME Face-to-Face Encounters, Elimination of the Requirement for Termination of Non-Random Prepayment Complex Medical Review and Other Revisions to Part B for CY 2013
This major final rule with comment period addresses changes to the physician fee schedule, payments for Part B drugs, and other Medicare Part B payment policies to ensure that our payment systems are updated to reflect changes in medical practice and the relative value of services. It also...
- Ability-to-Repay and Qualified Mortgage Standards Under the Truth in Lending Act (Regulation Z)
The Bureau of Consumer Financial Protection (Bureau) is amending Regulation Z, which implements the Truth in Lending Act (TILA). Regulation Z currently prohibits a creditor from making a higher-priced mortgage loan without regard to the consumer's ability to repay the loan. The final rule...
- SES Positions That Were Career Reserved During CY 2012
As required by section 3132(b) (4) of title 5, United States Code, this gives notice of all positions in the Senior Executive Service (SES) that were ``career reserved'' i.e., SES positions that could only be encumbered by career Federal employees during calendar year 2012....
- Medicare and Medicaid Programs: Hospital Outpatient Prospective Payment and Ambulatory Surgical Center Payment Systems and Quality Reporting Programs; Electronic Reporting Pilot; Inpatient Rehabilitation Facilities Quality Reporting Program; Revision to Quality Improvement Organization Regulations
This final rule with comment period revises the Medicare hospital outpatient prospective payment system (OPPS) and the Medicare ambulatory surgical center (ASC) payment system for CY 2013 to implement applicable statutory requirements and changes arising from our continuing experience with these...
- The Family and Medical Leave Act
This Final Rule amends certain regulations of of 1993 (the FMLA or the Act) to implement amendments to the military leave provisions of the Act made by the National Defense Authorization Act for Fiscal Year 2010, which extends the availability of FMLA leave to family members of members of the...
- Medicare Program: