- First document:
- January 02, 1998
- Last document:
- April 29, 2016
- Federal Energy Regulatory Commission (41112)
- Environmental Protection Agency (33416)
- Securities and Exchange Commission (30269)
- National Institutes of Health (23998)
- Federal Aviation Administration (23260)
- National Oceanic and Atmospheric Administration (18453)
- International Trade Administration (13978)
- Nuclear Regulatory Commission (13860)
- Transportation Department (13758)
- Health and Human Services Department (12461)
- Federal Communications Commission (11758)
- Land Management Bureau (10823)
- Food and Drug Administration (10593)
- Employment and Training Administration (9954)
- Defense Department (9837)
- Education Department (7891)
- Federal Reserve System (7820)
- National Park Service (7580)
- Justice Department (7452)
- Housing and Urban Development Department (7350)
- Internal Revenue Service (7194)
- State Department (6919)
- Treasury Department (6721)
- Veterans Affairs Department (6689)
- Coast Guard (6598)
- Federal Emergency Management Agency (6255)
- Homeland Security Department (6111)
- Energy Department (5647)
- Forest Service (5617)
- International Trade Commission (5500)
- Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (5389)
- Fish and Wildlife Service (5079)
- National Aeronautics and Space Administration (4515)
- Labor Department (4040)
- National Science Foundation (3675)
- Interior Department (3579)
- Small Business Administration (3349)
- Animal and Plant Health Inspection Service (3300)
- Surface Transportation Board (3184)
- Drug Enforcement Administration (2960)
- Agriculture Department (2799)
- National Highway Traffic Safety Administration (2769)
- Commerce Department (2694)
- Agricultural Marketing Service (2503)
- Antitrust Division (2346)
- Commodity Futures Trading Commission (2255)
- Health Resources and Services Administration (2237)
- Presidential Documents (2195)
- Children and Families Administration (2179)
- Centers for Medicare & Medicaid Services (2121)
- List of Programs Eligible for Inclusion in Funding Agreements Negotiated With Self-Governance Tribes by Interior Bureaus Other Than the Bureau of Indian Affairs and Fiscal Year 2016 Programmatic Targets
This notice lists programs or portions of programs that are eligible for inclusion in Funding Agreements with self-governance Indian Tribes and lists Fiscal Year 2016 programmatic targets for each of the non-Bureau of Indian Affairs (BIA) bureaus in the Department of the Interior, pursuant to the Tribal Self-Governance Act.
- Submission for OMB Review; Comment Request
- Self-Regulatory Organizations; New York Stock Exchange LLC; Notice of Filing of Proposed Rule Change Amending the Definition of “Block” for Purposes of Rule 72(d) and the Size of a Proposed Cross Transaction Eligible for the Cross Function in Rule 76
- Establishment of Class E Airspace; Ketchum, OK
This action establishes Class E airspace extending upward from 700 feet above the surface at South Grand Lake Regional Airport, Ketchum, OK, to accommodate new Standard Instrument Approach Procedures for the safety and management of Instrument Flight Rules (IFR) operations at the airport.
- Combined Notice of Filings
- Availability of a Final Regional Environmental Impact Statement To Analyze Potential Impacts Within Defined Geographic Regions in Texas That May Be Affected by Future U.S. Army Corps of Engineers, Fort Worth District, Permit Decisions for Future Surface Coal and Lignite Mine Expansions or Satellite Mines Within the District's Area of Responsibility
The U.S. Army Corps of Engineers (USACE), Fort Worth District, as lead federal agency, has prepared this Regional Environmental Impact Statement (REIS) to analyze potential impacts within defined geographic regions in Texas that may be affected by future USACE, Fort Worth District, permit decisions for future surface coal and lignite mine expansions or satellite mines within the District's area of responsibility. The REIS has been prepared in compliance with the National Environmental Policy Act of 1969 (NEPA), the Council on Environmental Quality (CEQ) Regulations for Implementing the Procedural Provisions of NEPA (40 CFR parts 1500-1508), and the USACE Procedures for Implementing NEPA (33 CFR part 230).
- Submission for OMB Review; Comment Request
- Termination of the Environmental Impact Statement for the Proposed Lake Columbia Regional Water Supply Reservoir Project in Texas
The U.S. Army Corps of Engineers, Fort Worth District, Regulatory Division is notifying interested parties that it has terminated the process to develop a Revised Draft Environmental Impact Statement (DEIS) and has withdrawn the Section 404 Clean Water Act permit application for the proposed `Lake Columbia Regional Water Supply Reservoir Project' submitted in 2005 by an independent governmental agency known as the Angelina & Neches River Authority (ANRA). The original Notice of Intent to Prepare an EIS was published in the Federal Register on Friday, June 28, 2005 (70 FR 37094).
- Granting of Request for Early Termination of the Waiting Period Under the Premerger Notification Rules
- City of Norfolk Flood Risk Management Study NEPA Scoping Meeting and Public Comment Period
Pursuant to the requirements of section 102(2)(C) of the National Environmental Policy Act (NEPA) of 1969, as amended, 42 U.S.C. 4321-4370, as implemented by the Council on Environmental Quality Regulations (40 CFR parts 1500-1508), the U.S. Army Corps of Engineers (USACE) plans to prepare a Feasibility Study with an integrated Environmental Impact Statement (EIS) to evaluate environmental impacts from reasonable project alternatives and to determine the potential for significant impacts related to reduce future flood risk in ways that support the long[hyphen]term resilience and sustainability of the coastal ecosystem and surrounding communities due to sea level rise, local subsidence and storms, and to reduce the economic costs and risks associated with large[hyphen]scale flood and sto...
- Introduction to the Unified Agenda of Federal Regulatory and Deregulatory Actions
The Regulatory Flexibility Act requires that agencies publish semiannual regulatory agendas in the Federal Register describing regulatory actions they are developing that may have a significant economic impact on a substantial number of small entities (5 U.S.C. 602). Executive Order 12866 ``Regulato...
The Securities and Exchange Commission is adopting new Regulation under the Securities Act of 1933 and the Securities Exchange Act of 1934 to implement the requirements of Title III of the Jumpstart Our Business Startups Act. Regulation prescribes rules governing the offer and sale of securities...
- Medicare Program; Hospital Inpatient Prospective Payment Systems for Acute Care Hospitals and the Long-Term Care Hospital Prospective Payment System Policy Changes and Fiscal Year 2016 Rates; Revisions of Quality Reporting Requirements for Specific Providers, Including Changes Related to the Electronic Health Record Incentive Program
We are proposing to revise the Medicare hospital inpatient prospective payment systems (IPPS) for operating and capital-related costs of acute care hospitals to implement changes arising from our continuing experience with these systems for FY 2016. Some of these changes implement certain statutory ...
- Electric Power Generation, Transmission, and Distribution; Electrical Protective Equipment
OSHA last issued rules for the construction of transmission and distribution installations in 1972. Those provisions are now out of date and inconsistent with the more recently promulgated general industry standard covering the operation and maintenance of electric power generation, transmission,...
- Prohibitions and Restrictions on Proprietary Trading and Certain Interests in, and Relationships with, Hedge Funds and Private Equity Funds
The Commodity Futures Trading Commission (``CFTC'' or ``Commission'') is adopting a final rule to implement Section 619 of the Dodd-Frank Wall Street Reform and Consumer Protection Act (the ``Dodd-Frank Act''), which contains certain prohibitions and restrictions on the ability of a banking entity...
The Securities and Exchange Commission is proposing for comment new Regulation under the Securities Act of 1933 and the Securities Exchange Act of 1934 to implement the requirements of Title III of the Jumpstart Our Business Startups Act. Regulation would prescribe rules governing the offer and...
- Regulation Systems Compliance and Integrity
The Securities and Exchange Commission (``Commission'') is adopting new (``Regulation SCI'') under the Securities Exchange Act of 1934 (``Exchange Act'') and conforming amendments to Regulation ATS under the Exchange Act. Regulation SCI will apply to certain self-regulatory organizations (including...
- Medicare Program; Revisions to Payment Policies under the Physician Fee Schedule, Clinical Laboratory Fee Schedule & Other Revisions to Part B for CY 2014
This major proposed rule addresses changes to the physician fee schedule and other Medicare Part B payment policies to ensure that our payment systems are updated to reflect changes in medical practice and the relative value of services, as well as changes in the statute....
- Recordkeeping and Reporting Requirements for Security-Based Swap Dealers, Major Security-Based Swap Participants, and Broker-Dealers; Capital Rule for Certain Security-Based Swap Dealers
In accordance with the Dodd-Frank Wall Street Reform and Consumer Protection Act (``Dodd-Frank Act''), the Securities and Exchange Commission (``Commission''), pursuant to the Securities Exchange Act of 1934 (``Exchange Act''), is proposing recordkeeping, reporting, and notification requirements...
- Distribution of Continued Dumping and Subsidy Offset to Affected Domestic Producers
Pursuant to the Continued Dumping and Subsidy Offset Act of 2000, this document is U.S. Customs and Border Protection's (CBP) notice of intent to distribute assessed antidumping or countervailing duties (known as the continued dumping and subsidy offset) for Fiscal Year 2014 in connection with...