- First document:
- January 02, 1998
- Last document:
- June 24, 2016
- Federal Energy Regulatory Commission (41405)
- Environmental Protection Agency (33667)
- Securities and Exchange Commission (30629)
- National Institutes of Health (24254)
- Federal Aviation Administration (23263)
- National Oceanic and Atmospheric Administration (18651)
- International Trade Administration (14105)
- Nuclear Regulatory Commission (13951)
- Transportation Department (13758)
- Health and Human Services Department (12819)
- Federal Communications Commission (11758)
- Land Management Bureau (10879)
- Food and Drug Administration (10596)
- Defense Department (9961)
- Employment and Training Administration (9954)
- Education Department (7960)
- Federal Reserve System (7887)
- National Park Service (7635)
- Justice Department (7562)
- Housing and Urban Development Department (7350)
- Internal Revenue Service (7194)
- State Department (7000)
- Treasury Department (6859)
- Veterans Affairs Department (6744)
- Coast Guard (6601)
- Federal Emergency Management Agency (6255)
- Homeland Security Department (6111)
- Energy Department (5724)
- Forest Service (5676)
- International Trade Commission (5588)
- Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (5390)
- Fish and Wildlife Service (5079)
- National Aeronautics and Space Administration (4561)
- Labor Department (4040)
- National Science Foundation (3704)
- Interior Department (3683)
- Small Business Administration (3349)
- Animal and Plant Health Inspection Service (3315)
- Surface Transportation Board (3209)
- Drug Enforcement Administration (2960)
- Agriculture Department (2836)
- National Highway Traffic Safety Administration (2770)
- Commerce Department (2712)
- Agricultural Marketing Service (2503)
- Antitrust Division (2346)
- Commodity Futures Trading Commission (2275)
- Health Resources and Services Administration (2237)
- Presidential Documents (2195)
- Children and Families Administration (2181)
- Centers for Medicare & Medicaid Services (2121)
- Notice of Public Meeting of the Alaska State Advisory Committee
Notice is hereby given, pursuant to the provisions of the rules and regulations of the U.S. Commission on Civil Rights (Commission) and the Federal Advisory Committee Act (FACA) that a meeting of the Alaska State Advisory Committee (Committee) to the Commission will be held at 12:00 p.m. (Alaska Time) Thursday, June 30, 2016 for the finalizing panels and panelists for the Alaska State Advisory Committee's new project for FY 2016 identifying possible barriers in the election process that may disparately impact limited English proficient (LEP) Alaskan persons based upon the impact of recent settlements regarding voting access, as well as the recent pre- clearance changes to the Voting Rights Act of 1965. This meeting is available to the public through the following toll- free call-in numb...
- Defense Federal Acquisition Regulation Supplement: Defense Contractors Performing Private Security Functions (DFARS Case 2015-D021)
DoD is issuing a final rule amending the Defense Federal Acquisition Regulation Supplement (DFARS) to consolidate all requirements for contractors performing private security functions outside the United States applicable to DoD contracts in the DFARS and make changes regarding applicability and high-level quality assurance standards.
- Agency Information Collection Activities; Comment Request; Unemployment Insurance Benefits Operations State Self-Assessment Report of Responses
The Department of Labor (DOL), Employment and Training Administration (ETA) is soliciting comments concerning a proposed extension for the authority to conduct the information collection request (ICR) titled, ``Unemployment Insurance Benefits Operations State Self-Assessment Report of Responses.'' In 2014, ETA embarked on a major multi-year initiative to reengineer its program accountability processes for state unemployment insurance (UI) benefits operations by integrating peer reviews with new operational review processes that recognizes both Federal and state capacity and ensures that the UI program is administered with a focus on accountability and integrity. Recognizing the need to assess and adequately monitor state UI benefit program operations in the 53 jurisdictions with state U...
- Agency Information Collection Activities: Submission for OMB Review; Comment Request
The Centers for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS) is announcing an opportunity for the public to comment on CMS' intention to collect information from the public. Under the Paperwork Reduction Act of 1995 (PRA), federal agencies are required to publish a notice in the Federal Register concerning each proposed collection of information, including each proposed extension or reinstatement of an existing collection of information, and to allow a second opportunity for public comment on the notice. Interested persons are invited to send comments regarding the burden estimate or any other aspect of this collection of information, including any of the following subjects: (1) The necessity and utility of the proposed information collection for the proper performance of the agency's functio...
- Risk Assessment of Foodborne Illness Associated With Pathogens From Produce Grown in Fields Amended With Untreated Biological Soil Amendments of Animal Origin; Request for Scientific Data, Information, and Comments; Extension of Comment Period
The Food and Drug Administration (FDA or we) is extending the comment period for the notice entitled ``Risk Assessment of Foodborne Illness Associated With Pathogens From Produce Grown in Fields Amended With Untreated Biological Soil Amendments of Animal Origin; Request for Scientific Data, Information, and Comments'' that appeared in the Federal Register of March 4, 2016. The notice requested scientific data, information, and comments that would assist in the development of a risk assessment for produce grown in fields or other growing areas amended with untreated biological soil amendments of animal origin (including raw manure). In the Federal Register notice of April 22, 2016, the comment period for this request was initially extended to July 5, 2016. We are taking this action due t...
- Texas Disaster Number TX-00472
This is an amendment of the Presidential declaration of a major disaster for the State of Texas (FEMA-4272-DR), dated 06/11/2016. Incident: Severe Storms and Flooding. Incident Period: 05/26/2016 and continuing. Effective Date: 06/22/2016. Physical Loan Application Deadline Date: 08/10/2016. Eidl Loan Application Deadline Date: 03/11/2017.
- Hazardous Materials: Miscellaneous Petitions for Rulemaking (RRR)
In response to petitions for rulemaking submitted by the regulated community, PHMSA proposes to amend the Hazardous Materials Regulations (HMR; 49 CFR parts 171 through 180) to update, clarify, or provide relief from miscellaneous regulatory requirements. Specifically, PHMSA is proposing amendments that include, but are not limited to, the following: Incorporating by Reference (IBR) multiple publications from both the Compressed Gas Association (CGA) and the Chlorine Institute; addressing inconsistencies with domestic and international labels and placards; permitting alternative testing for aerosols; no longer mandating that excepted quantities comply with the emergency response telephone requirement; allowing electronic signatures for Environmental Protection Agency (EPA) manifest form...
- Self-Regulatory Organizations; NYSE Arca, Inc.; Notice of Filing and Immediate Effectiveness of Proposed Rule Change to Temporarily Widen Price Collar Thresholds for the Core Open Auction and Trading Halt Auctions
- Foreign-Trade Zone (FTZ) 230-Piedmont Triad Area, North Carolina; Authorization of Production Activity; United Chemi-Con, Inc. (Aluminum Electrolytic Capacitors); Lansing, North Carolina
- Magnum Gas Storage, LLC; Notice of Schedule for Environmental Review of The Magnum Gas Storage Amendment Project
- Introduction to the Unified Agenda of Federal Regulatory and Deregulatory Actions
The Regulatory Flexibility Act requires that agencies publish semiannual regulatory agendas in the Federal Register describing regulatory actions they are developing that may have a significant economic impact on a substantial number of small entities (5 U.S.C. 602). Executive Order 12866 ``Regulato...
The Securities and Exchange Commission is adopting new Regulation under the Securities Act of 1933 and the Securities Exchange Act of 1934 to implement the requirements of Title III of the Jumpstart Our Business Startups Act. Regulation prescribes rules governing the offer and sale of securities...
- Medicare Program; Hospital Inpatient Prospective Payment Systems for Acute Care Hospitals and the Long-Term Care Hospital Prospective Payment System Policy Changes and Fiscal Year 2016 Rates; Revisions of Quality Reporting Requirements for Specific Providers, Including Changes Related to the Electronic Health Record Incentive Program
We are proposing to revise the Medicare hospital inpatient prospective payment systems (IPPS) for operating and capital-related costs of acute care hospitals to implement changes arising from our continuing experience with these systems for FY 2016. Some of these changes implement certain statutory ...
- Electric Power Generation, Transmission, and Distribution; Electrical Protective Equipment
OSHA last issued rules for the construction of transmission and distribution installations in 1972. Those provisions are now out of date and inconsistent with the more recently promulgated general industry standard covering the operation and maintenance of electric power generation, transmission,...
- Prohibitions and Restrictions on Proprietary Trading and Certain Interests in, and Relationships with, Hedge Funds and Private Equity Funds
The Commodity Futures Trading Commission (``CFTC'' or ``Commission'') is adopting a final rule to implement Section 619 of the Dodd-Frank Wall Street Reform and Consumer Protection Act (the ``Dodd-Frank Act''), which contains certain prohibitions and restrictions on the ability of a banking entity...
The Securities and Exchange Commission is proposing for comment new Regulation under the Securities Act of 1933 and the Securities Exchange Act of 1934 to implement the requirements of Title III of the Jumpstart Our Business Startups Act. Regulation would prescribe rules governing the offer and...
- Regulation Systems Compliance and Integrity
The Securities and Exchange Commission (``Commission'') is adopting new (``Regulation SCI'') under the Securities Exchange Act of 1934 (``Exchange Act'') and conforming amendments to Regulation ATS under the Exchange Act. Regulation SCI will apply to certain self-regulatory organizations (including...
- Medicare Program; Revisions to Payment Policies under the Physician Fee Schedule, Clinical Laboratory Fee Schedule & Other Revisions to Part B for CY 2014
This major proposed rule addresses changes to the physician fee schedule and other Medicare Part B payment policies to ensure that our payment systems are updated to reflect changes in medical practice and the relative value of services, as well as changes in the statute....
- Recordkeeping and Reporting Requirements for Security-Based Swap Dealers, Major Security-Based Swap Participants, and Broker-Dealers; Capital Rule for Certain Security-Based Swap Dealers
In accordance with the Dodd-Frank Wall Street Reform and Consumer Protection Act (``Dodd-Frank Act''), the Securities and Exchange Commission (``Commission''), pursuant to the Securities Exchange Act of 1934 (``Exchange Act''), is proposing recordkeeping, reporting, and notification requirements...
- Distribution of Continued Dumping and Subsidy Offset to Affected Domestic Producers
Pursuant to the Continued Dumping and Subsidy Offset Act of 2000, this document is U.S. Customs and Border Protection's (CBP) notice of intent to distribute assessed antidumping or countervailing duties (known as the continued dumping and subsidy offset) for Fiscal Year 2014 in connection with...