- First document:
- January 02, 1998
- Last document:
- September 26, 2016
- Federal Energy Regulatory Commission (41817)
- Environmental Protection Agency (34099)
- Securities and Exchange Commission (31230)
- National Institutes of Health (24536)
- Federal Aviation Administration (23264)
- National Oceanic and Atmospheric Administration (18957)
- International Trade Administration (14313)
- Nuclear Regulatory Commission (14097)
- Transportation Department (13758)
- Health and Human Services Department (13331)
- Federal Communications Commission (11758)
- Land Management Bureau (10967)
- Food and Drug Administration (10596)
- Defense Department (10128)
- Employment and Training Administration (9954)
- Education Department (8056)
- Federal Reserve System (7971)
- Justice Department (7767)
- National Park Service (7701)
- Housing and Urban Development Department (7350)
- Internal Revenue Service (7194)
- State Department (7112)
- Treasury Department (7079)
- Veterans Affairs Department (6826)
- Coast Guard (6601)
- Federal Emergency Management Agency (6255)
- Homeland Security Department (6111)
- Energy Department (5825)
- Forest Service (5764)
- International Trade Commission (5689)
- Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (5390)
- Fish and Wildlife Service (5079)
- National Aeronautics and Space Administration (4615)
- Labor Department (4040)
- Interior Department (3804)
- National Science Foundation (3740)
- Animal and Plant Health Inspection Service (3361)
- Small Business Administration (3349)
- Surface Transportation Board (3266)
- Drug Enforcement Administration (2960)
- Agriculture Department (2895)
- National Highway Traffic Safety Administration (2770)
- Commerce Department (2738)
- Agricultural Marketing Service (2503)
- Antitrust Division (2346)
- Commodity Futures Trading Commission (2303)
- Health Resources and Services Administration (2237)
- Presidential Documents (2195)
- Children and Families Administration (2181)
- Foreign-Trade Zones Board (2167)
- Steel Concrete Reinforcing Bar (Rebar) From Japan, Taiwan, and Turkey; Institution of Antidumping and Countervailing Duty Investigations and Scheduling of Preliminary Phase Investigations
The Commission hereby gives notice of the institution of investigations and commencement of preliminary phase antidumping and countervailing duty investigation Nos. 701-TA-564 and 731-TA-1338-1340 (Preliminary) pursuant to the Tariff Act of 1930 (``the Act'') to determine whether there is a reasonable indication that an industry in the United States is materially injured or threatened with material injury, or the establishment of an industry in the United States is materially retarded, by reason of imports of steel concrete reinforcing bar (rebar) from Japan, Taiwan, and Turkey, provided for in subheadings 7213.10.00, 7214.20.00, and 7228.30.80 of the Harmonized Tariff Schedule of the United States, that are alleged to be sold in the United States at less than fair value and alleged to ...
- Notice of Termination, 10009 First Heritage Bank, N.A., Newport Beach, California
- Mountain Valley Pipeline LLC, Equitrans LP; Notice of Availability of the Draft Environmental Impact Statement for the Proposed Mountain Valley Project and Equitrans Expansion Project
- Depository Library Council to the Director; Meeting
- NASA International Space Station Advisory Committee; Meeting
In accordance with the Federal Advisory Committee Act, Public Law 92-463, as amended, the National Aeronautics and Space Administration announces a meeting of the NASA International Space Station (ISS) Advisory Committee. The purpose of the meeting is to review all aspects related to the safety and operational readiness of the ISS, and to assess the possibilities for using the ISS for future space exploration.
- Proposed Amendment of Class E Airspace for the Following Ohio Towns; Findlay, OH; Ashland, OH; Celina, OH; Circleville, OH; Columbus, OH; Defiance, OH; Hamilton, OH; Lima, OH; and London, OH
This action proposes to modify Class E airspace designated as a surface area at Findlay Airport, Findlay, OH; and Class E airspace extending upward from 700 feet above the surface at Ashland County Airport, Ashland, OH; Lakefield Airport, Celina, OH; Pickaway County Memorial Airport, Circleville, OH; Ross County Airport, Chillicothe, OH; Fairfield County Airport, Lancaster, OH; Defiance Memorial Airport, Defiance, OH; Findlay Airport; Bluffton Airport, Findlay, OH; Butler County Airport-Hogan Field, Hamilton, OH; Lima Allen County Airport, Lima, OH; and Madison County Airport, London, OH. Decommissioning of non-directional radio beacon (NDB), cancellation of NDB approaches, and implementation of area navigation (RNAV) procedures have made this action necessary for the safety and managem...
- Endangered and Threatened Wildlife and Plants; Revisions to the Regulations for Petitions
We, the U.S. Fish and Wildlife Service and the National Marine Fisheries Service (Services), finalize changes to the regulations concerning petitions, to improve the content and specificity of petitions and to enhance the efficiency and effectiveness of the petition process to support species conservation. Our revisions to the regulations clarify and enhance the procedures by which the Services evaluate petitions under section 4(b)(3) of the Endangered Species Act of 1973, as amended. These revisions will also maximize the efficiency with which the Services process petitions, making the best use of available resources.
- Hastings, Michael W.; Notice of Filing
- Columbia Gas Transmission, LLC; Notice of Application
- Schedules of Controlled Substances: Temporary Placement of Furanyl Fentanyl Into Schedule I
The Administrator of the Drug Enforcement Administration is issuing this notice of intent to temporarily schedule the synthetic opioid, N-(1-phenethylpiperidin-4-yl)-N-phenylfuran-2-carboxamide (furanyl fentanyl), into schedule I pursuant to the temporary scheduling provisions of the Controlled Substances Act. This action is based on a finding by the Administrator that the placement of this synthetic opioid into schedule I of the Controlled Substances Act is necessary to avoid an imminent hazard to the public safety. Any final order will impose the administrative, civil, and criminal sanctions and regulatory controls applicable to schedule I controlled substances under the Controlled Substances Act on the manufacture, distribution, possession, importation, exportation, research, and con...
- Carbon Pollution Emission Guidelines for Existing Stationary Sources: Electric Utility Generating Units
In this action, the Environmental Protection Agency (EPA) is establishing final emission guidelines for states to follow in developing plans to reduce greenhouse gas (GHG) emissions from existing fossil fuel-fired electric generating units (EGUs). Specifically, the EPA is establishing: Carbon...
- Prohibitions and Restrictions on Proprietary Trading and Certain Interests in, and Relationships with, Hedge Funds and Private Equity Funds
The Commodity Futures Trading Commission (``CFTC'' or ``Commission'') is adopting a final rule to implement Section 619 of the Dodd-Frank Wall Street Reform and Consumer Protection Act (the ``Dodd-Frank Act''), which contains certain prohibitions and restrictions on the ability of a banking entity...
The Securities and Exchange Commission is adopting new Regulation under the Securities Act of 1933 and the Securities Exchange Act of 1934 to implement the requirements of Title III of the Jumpstart Our Business Startups Act. Regulation prescribes rules governing the offer and sale of securities...
- Medicare Program; Hospital Inpatient Prospective Payment Systems for Acute Care Hospitals and the Long-Term Care Hospital Prospective Payment System Policy Changes and Fiscal Year 2016 Rates; Revisions of Quality Reporting Requirements for Specific Providers, Including Changes Related to the Electronic Health Record Incentive Program
We are proposing to revise the Medicare hospital inpatient prospective payment systems (IPPS) for operating and capital-related costs of acute care hospitals to implement changes arising from our continuing experience with these systems for FY 2016. Some of these changes implement certain statutory ...
- Prohibitions and Restrictions on Proprietary Trading and Certain Interests in, and Relationships With, Hedge Funds and Private Equity Funds
The OCC, Board, FDIC, and SEC (individually, an ``Agency,'' and collectively, ``the Agencies'') are adopting a rule that would implement section 13 of the BHC Act, which was added by section 619 of the Dodd-Frank Wall Street Reform and Consumer Protection Act (``Dodd- Frank Act''). Section 13...
- Regulation Systems Compliance and Integrity
The Securities and Exchange Commission (``Commission'') is adopting new (``Regulation SCI'') under the Securities Exchange Act of 1934 (``Exchange Act'') and conforming amendments to Regulation ATS under the Exchange Act. Regulation SCI will apply to certain self-regulatory organizations (including...
- Introduction to the Unified Agenda of Federal Regulatory and Deregulatory Actions
The Regulatory Flexibility Act requires that agencies publish semiannual regulatory agendas in the Federal Register describing regulatory actions they are developing that may have a significant economic impact on a substantial number of small entities (5 U.S.C. 602). Executive Order 12866 ``Regulato...
- Workforce Innovation and Opportunity Act; Notice of Proposed Rulemaking
The Department of Labor (DOL) is proposing, through rulemaking, to implement titles I and III of the Workforce Innovation and Opportunity Act of 2014 (WIOA). Through these regulations, the Department proposes to implement job training system reform and strengthen the workforce investment system of...
- Occupational Exposure to Respirable Crystalline Silica
The Occupational Safety and Health Administration (OSHA) is amending its existing standards for . OSHA has determined that employees exposed to respirable crystalline silica at the previous permissible exposure limits face a significant risk of material impairment to their health. The evidence in...
- Workforce Innovation and Opportunity Act
The Department of Labor (DOL or the Department) issues this Final Rule to implement titles I and III of the (WIOA). Through these regulations, the Department reforms and modernizes our nation's workforce development system. This rule provides the framework for changes for statewide and local...