- First document:
- January 02, 1998
- Last document:
- May 26, 2015
- Federal Energy Regulatory Commission (39438)
- Environmental Protection Agency (31802)
- Securities and Exchange Commission (28228)
- Federal Aviation Administration (23260)
- National Institutes of Health (22765)
- National Oceanic and Atmospheric Administration (17267)
- International Trade Administration (13259)
- Nuclear Regulatory Commission (13259)
- Transportation Department (12496)
- Federal Communications Commission (11604)
- Food and Drug Administration (10593)
- Land Management Bureau (10455)
- Health and Human Services Department (10403)
- Employment and Training Administration (9954)
- Defense Department (9135)
- Education Department (7541)
- Federal Reserve System (7441)
- National Park Service (7243)
- Housing and Urban Development Department (7210)
- Internal Revenue Service (7194)
- Justice Department (6701)
- Coast Guard (6598)
- State Department (6529)
- Veterans Affairs Department (6380)
- Federal Emergency Management Agency (6255)
- Treasury Department (5834)
- Homeland Security Department (5516)
- Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (5389)
- Forest Service (5385)
- Energy Department (5255)
- International Trade Commission (5153)
- Fish and Wildlife Service (5079)
- National Aeronautics and Space Administration (4242)
- Labor Department (3863)
- National Science Foundation (3480)
- Small Business Administration (3349)
- Animal and Plant Health Inspection Service (3169)
- Surface Transportation Board (3128)
- Interior Department (2983)
- Drug Enforcement Administration (2960)
- National Highway Traffic Safety Administration (2769)
- Agriculture Department (2578)
- Commerce Department (2530)
- Agricultural Marketing Service (2502)
- Antitrust Division (2346)
- Presidential Documents (2195)
- Children and Families Administration (2179)
- Health Resources and Services Administration (2171)
- Commodity Futures Trading Commission (2167)
- Centers for Medicare & Medicaid Services (2121)
- Sunshine Act Notice
- Sunshine Act Meeting Notice
- Center for Scientific Review; Amended Notice of Meeting
- Sunshine Act Notice
The Defense Nuclear Facilities Safety Board (Board) published a document in the Federal Register on May 20, 2015, (80 FR 28988), concerning notice of a closed meeting where the Board Members will discuss issues dealing with potential Recommendations to the Secretary of Energy. That notice stated that the Board would convene the closed meeting at the Defense Nuclear Facilities Safety Board, 625 Indiana Avenue NW., Room 352, Washington, DC 20004. The Board wishes to correct that notice to indicate that the closed meeting will be in Room 425.
- Defense Federal Acquisition Regulation Supplement: Multiyear Contracts-Statutory References and Cancellation Ceiling Threshold (DFARS Case 2014-D019)
DoD is issuing a final rule amending the Defense Federal Acquisition Regulation Supplement (DFARS) to update the cancellation ceiling threshold for multiyear contracts and to correct statutory references.
- Dorena Hydro, LLC; Notice of Application Accepted for Filing, Soliciting Comments, Motions To Intervene, and Protests
- Request From the Interagency Committee on Human Nutrition Research (ICHNR) for Comments on the Draft National Nutrition Research Roadmap 2015-2020: Advancing Nutrition Research To Improve and Sustain Health
The Draft National Nutrition Research Roadmap (NNRR) identifies research priorities for human nutrition and describes the role of ICHNR departments and agencies in addressing those priorities over the next five to ten years. ICHNR seeks input about identified research and resource gaps and opportunities and the short- and long- term initiatives proposed to address them. To review the NNRR, please visit https://prevention.nih.gov/nnrr.
- Notice of Lodging of Proposed Consent Decree Under the Clean Air Act
- BP Hydro Associates; Lowline Rapids, LLC; Notice of Transfer of Exemption
- Safety Zone; Detroit Belle Isle Grand Prix, Detroit River; Detroit, MI
The Coast Guard is establishing a temporary safety zone encompassing a portion of the Detroit River in Detroit, Michigan. This safety zone is necessary to protect Belle Isle Grand Prix participants, spectators and vessels from the hazards associated with a high speed automobile race in close proximity to a navigable waterway. This safety zone will establish restrictions upon, and control movement of, vessels in a portion of the Detroit River. During the enforcement period, no person or vessel may enter the regulated area without permission of the Captain of the Port.
- 2017 and Later Model Year Light-Duty Vehicle Greenhouse Gas Emissions and Corporate Average Fuel Economy Standards
EPA and NHTSA, on behalf of the Department of Transportation, are issuing final rules to further reduce greenhouse gas emissions and improve fuel economy for light-duty vehicles for model years 2017 and beyond. On May 21, 2010, President Obama issued a Presidential Memorandum requesting that NHTSA...
- High-Cost Mortgage and Homeownership Counseling Amendments to the Truth in Lending Act (Regulation Z) and Homeownership Counseling Amendments to the Real Estate Settlement Procedures Act (Regulation X)
The Bureau of Consumer Financial Protection (Bureau) issues this final rule to implement the Dodd-Frank Wall Street Reform and Consumer Protection Act's amendments to the Truth in Lending Act and the Real Estate Settlement Procedures Act. The final rule amends Regulation Z (Truth in Lending) by...
- Truth in Lending (Regulation Z)
Title X of the Dodd-Frank Wall Street Reform and Consumer Protection Act (Dodd-Frank Act) transferred rulemaking authority for a number of consumer financial protection laws from seven Federal agencies to the Bureau of Consumer Financial Protection (Bureau) as of July 21, 2011. The Bureau is in the ...
- Integrated Mortgage Disclosures Under the Real Estate Settlement Procedures Act (Regulation X) and the Truth In Lending Act (Regulation Z)
Sections 1032(f), 1098, and 1100A of the Dodd-Frank Wall Street Reform and Consumer Protection Act (Dodd-Frank Act) direct the Bureau to issue proposed rules and forms that combine certain disclosures that consumers receive in connection with applying for and closing on a mortgage loan under the...
- Medicare Program; Revisions to Payment Policies Under the Physician Fee Schedule, DME Face-to-Face Encounters, Elimination of the Requirement for Termination of Non-Random Prepayment Complex Medical Review and Other Revisions to Part B for CY 2013
This major final rule with comment period addresses changes to the physician fee schedule, payments for Part B drugs, and other Medicare Part B payment policies to ensure that our payment systems are updated to reflect changes in medical practice and the relative value of services. It also...
- Ability-to-Repay and Qualified Mortgage Standards Under the Truth in Lending Act (Regulation Z)
The Bureau of Consumer Financial Protection (Bureau) is amending Regulation Z, which implements the Truth in Lending Act (TILA). Regulation Z currently prohibits a creditor from making a higher-priced mortgage loan without regard to the consumer's ability to repay the loan. The final rule...
- SES Positions That Were Career Reserved During CY 2012
As required by section 3132(b) (4) of title 5, United States Code, this gives notice of all positions in the Senior Executive Service (SES) that were ``career reserved'' i.e., SES positions that could only be encumbered by career Federal employees during calendar year 2012....
- Medicare and Medicaid Programs: Hospital Outpatient Prospective Payment and Ambulatory Surgical Center Payment Systems and Quality Reporting Programs; Electronic Reporting Pilot; Inpatient Rehabilitation Facilities Quality Reporting Program; Revision to Quality Improvement Organization Regulations
This final rule with comment period revises the Medicare hospital outpatient prospective payment system (OPPS) and the Medicare ambulatory surgical center (ASC) payment system for CY 2013 to implement applicable statutory requirements and changes arising from our continuing experience with these...
- The Family and Medical Leave Act
This Final Rule amends certain regulations of of 1993 (the FMLA or the Act) to implement amendments to the military leave provisions of the Act made by the National Defense Authorization Act for Fiscal Year 2010, which extends the availability of FMLA leave to family members of members of the...
- Medicare Program; Revisions to Payment Policies Under the Physician Fee Schedule, DME Face to Face Encounters, Elimination of the Requirement for Termination of Non-Random Prepayment Complex Medical Review and Other Revisions to Part B for CY 2013; Hospital Outpatient Prospective and Ambulatory Surgical Center Payment Systems and Quality Reporting Programs; Electronic Reporting Pilot; Inpatient Rehabilitation Facilities Quality Reporting Program; Quality Improvement Organization Regulations; Proposed Rules
This major proposed rule addresses changes to the physician fee schedule, payments for Part B drugs, and other Medicare Part B payment policies to ensure that our payment systems are updated to reflect changes in medical practice and the relative value of services. It would also implement...