- First document:
- January 02, 1998
- Last document:
- March 05, 2015
- Environmental Protection Agency (31389)
- Securities and Exchange Commission (27721)
- Federal Aviation Administration (23260)
- National Institutes of Health (22460)
- National Oceanic and Atmospheric Administration (16947)
- International Trade Administration (13088)
- Transportation Department (11870)
- Federal Communications Commission (11506)
- Food and Drug Administration (10593)
- Land Management Bureau (10381)
- Employment and Training Administration (9954)
- Health and Human Services Department (9867)
- Defense Department (8984)
- Education Department (7436)
- Federal Reserve System (7333)
- National Park Service (7163)
- Housing and Urban Development Department (7131)
- Coast Guard (6598)
- Justice Department (6527)
- State Department (6434)
- Veterans Affairs Department (6320)
- Federal Emergency Management Agency (6255)
- Treasury Department (5658)
- Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (5389)
- Forest Service (5350)
- Homeland Security Department (5229)
- Energy Department (5164)
- Fish and Wildlife Service (5079)
- National Aeronautics and Space Administration (4185)
- Labor Department (3743)
- National Science Foundation (3439)
- Small Business Administration (3349)
- Animal and Plant Health Inspection Service (3130)
- Drug Enforcement Administration (2960)
- Interior Department (2855)
- Federal Energy Regulatory Commission (2726)
- Agriculture Department (2509)
- Agricultural Marketing Service (2502)
- Commerce Department (2492)
- Antitrust Division (2346)
- Presidential Documents (2195)
- Children and Families Administration (2179)
- Commodity Futures Trading Commission (2146)
- Health Resources and Services Administration (2139)
- Centers for Medicare & Medicaid Services (2121)
- Foreign-Trade Zones Board (1975)
- Federal Maritime Commission (1883)
- Federal Trade Commission (1868)
- Army Department (1849)
- Substance Abuse and Mental Health Services Administration (1705)
- Approval and Promulgation of Air Quality Implementation Plans, State Plans for Designated Facilities and Pollutants, and Operating Permits Program; State of Missouri
The Environmental Protection Agency (EPA) is proposing to approve revisions to the State Implementation Plan (SIP) and the operating permits program for the State of Missouri which were received on November 6, 2013, November 20, 2014, March 27, 2014, July 7, 2014, and July 14, 2014. The revisions submitted by the state include amendments to rules relating to reference methods, definitions and common reference tables, ambient air quality standards, and a rule rescission related to air quality control measures for sources clustered in small land areas. Many of the revisions are administrative in nature and either incorporate by reference or update state rules to match Federal regulations. Some are more substantive, but are non- controversial. In addition, they provide more clarity for the...
- Disease, Disability, and Injury Prevention and Control Special Emphasis Panel (SEP): Initial Review
- Agency Information Collection Activities; Comment Request; 2015-16 National Teacher and Principal Survey (NTPS) Full-Scale Data Collection
In accordance with the Paperwork Reduction Act of 1995 (44 U.S.C. chapter 3501 et seq.), ED is proposing a revision of an existing information collection.
- Final Priorities, Requirements, Definitions, and Selection Criteria-State Tribal Education Partnership Program
The Assistant Secretary for Elementary and Secondary Education announces priorities, requirements, definitions, and selection criteria for the State Tribal Education Partnership (STEP) program. The Assistant Secretary may use one or more of these priorities, requirements, definitions, and selection criteria for competitions in fiscal year (FY) 2015 and later years. We take this action to enable tribal educational agencies (TEAs) to administer formula grant programs under the Elementary and Secondary Education Act of 1965, as amended (ESEA), and to improve the partnership between TEAs and the State educational agencies (SEAs) and local educational agencies (LEAs) that educate students from the affected tribes.
- Self-Regulatory Organizations; Chicago Board Options Exchange, Incorporated; Order Granting Accelerated Approval of a Proposed Rule Change To Amend Exchange Rules Related To Order Tickets
- Application To Export Electric Energy; Nalcor Energy Marketing Corporation
Nalcor Energy Marketing Corporation (Applicant or NEMC) has applied for authority to transmit electric energy from the United States to Canada pursuant to section 202(e) of the Federal Power Act.
- Disease, Disability, and Injury Prevention and Control Special Emphasis Panel (SEP): Initial Review
This document corrects a notice that was published in the Federal Register on February 18, 2015 Volume 80, Number 32, pages 8661. The time and date should read as follows: Time And Date: 11:00 a.m.-6:00 p.m., March 19, 2015 (Closed).
- Read Across America Day, 2015
- Proposed Information Collection; Comment Request; Certification Requirements for Distributors of NOAA Electronic Navigational Charts/NOAA Hydrographic Products
The Department of Commerce, as part of its continuing effort to reduce paperwork and respondent burden, invites the general public and other Federal agencies to take this opportunity to comment on proposed and/or continuing information collections, as required by the Paperwork Reduction Act of 1995.
- Credit Union Advisory Council Meeting
This notice sets forth the announcement of a public meeting of the Credit Union Advisory Council (CUAC or Council) of the Consumer Financial Protection Bureau (Bureau). The notice also describes the functions of the Council. Notice of the meeting is permitted by section 6 of the CUAC Charter and is intended to notify the public of this meeting. Specifically, section X of the CUAC Charter states: (1) Each meeting of the Council shall be open to public observation, to the extent that a facility is available to accommodate the public, unless the Bureau, in accordance with paragraph (4) of this section, determines that the meeting shall be closed. The Bureau also will make reasonable efforts to make the meetings available to the public through live recording. (2) Notice of the time, place a...
- 2017 and Later Model Year Light-Duty Vehicle Greenhouse Gas Emissions and Corporate Average Fuel Economy Standards
EPA and NHTSA, on behalf of the Department of Transportation, are issuing final rules to further reduce greenhouse gas emissions and improve fuel economy for light-duty vehicles for model years 2017 and beyond. On May 21, 2010, President Obama issued a Presidential Memorandum requesting that NHTSA...
- High-Cost Mortgage and Homeownership Counseling Amendments to the Truth in Lending Act (Regulation Z) and Homeownership Counseling Amendments to the Real Estate Settlement Procedures Act (Regulation X)
The Bureau of Consumer Financial Protection (Bureau) issues this final rule to implement the Dodd-Frank Wall Street Reform and Consumer Protection Act's amendments to the Truth in Lending Act and the Real Estate Settlement Procedures Act. The final rule amends Regulation Z (Truth in Lending) by...
- Truth in Lending (Regulation Z)
Title X of the Dodd-Frank Wall Street Reform and Consumer Protection Act (Dodd-Frank Act) transferred rulemaking authority for a number of consumer financial protection laws from seven Federal agencies to the Bureau of Consumer Financial Protection (Bureau) as of July 21, 2011. The Bureau is in the ...
- Integrated Mortgage Disclosures Under the Real Estate Settlement Procedures Act (Regulation X) and the Truth In Lending Act (Regulation Z)
Sections 1032(f), 1098, and 1100A of the Dodd-Frank Wall Street Reform and Consumer Protection Act (Dodd-Frank Act) direct the Bureau to issue proposed rules and forms that combine certain disclosures that consumers receive in connection with applying for and closing on a mortgage loan under the...
- Medicare Program; Revisions to Payment Policies Under the Physician Fee Schedule, DME Face-to-Face Encounters, Elimination of the Requirement for Termination of Non-Random Prepayment Complex Medical Review and Other Revisions to Part B for CY 2013
This major final rule with comment period addresses changes to the physician fee schedule, payments for Part B drugs, and other Medicare Part B payment policies to ensure that our payment systems are updated to reflect changes in medical practice and the relative value of services. It also...
- Ability-to-Repay and Qualified Mortgage Standards Under the Truth in Lending Act (Regulation Z)
The Bureau of Consumer Financial Protection (Bureau) is amending Regulation Z, which implements the Truth in Lending Act (TILA). Regulation Z currently prohibits a creditor from making a higher-priced mortgage loan without regard to the consumer's ability to repay the loan. The final rule...
- SES Positions That Were Career Reserved During CY 2012
As required by section 3132(b) (4) of title 5, United States Code, this gives notice of all positions in the Senior Executive Service (SES) that were ``career reserved'' i.e., SES positions that could only be encumbered by career Federal employees during calendar year 2012....
- Medicare and Medicaid Programs: Hospital Outpatient Prospective Payment and Ambulatory Surgical Center Payment Systems and Quality Reporting Programs; Electronic Reporting Pilot; Inpatient Rehabilitation Facilities Quality Reporting Program; Revision to Quality Improvement Organization Regulations
This final rule with comment period revises the Medicare hospital outpatient prospective payment system (OPPS) and the Medicare ambulatory surgical center (ASC) payment system for CY 2013 to implement applicable statutory requirements and changes arising from our continuing experience with these...
- The Family and Medical Leave Act
This Final Rule amends certain regulations of of 1993 (the FMLA or the Act) to implement amendments to the military leave provisions of the Act made by the National Defense Authorization Act for Fiscal Year 2010, which extends the availability of FMLA leave to family members of members of the...
- Medicare Program: