- First document:
- January 02, 1998
- Last document:
- May 27, 2016
- Federal Energy Regulatory Commission (41276)
- Environmental Protection Agency (33539)
- Securities and Exchange Commission (30438)
- National Institutes of Health (24121)
- Federal Aviation Administration (23260)
- National Oceanic and Atmospheric Administration (18540)
- International Trade Administration (14024)
- Nuclear Regulatory Commission (13900)
- Transportation Department (13758)
- Health and Human Services Department (12603)
- Federal Communications Commission (11758)
- Land Management Bureau (10842)
- Food and Drug Administration (10593)
- Employment and Training Administration (9954)
- Defense Department (9894)
- Education Department (7922)
- Federal Reserve System (7854)
- National Park Service (7603)
- Justice Department (7509)
- Housing and Urban Development Department (7350)
- Internal Revenue Service (7194)
- State Department (6972)
- Treasury Department (6793)
- Veterans Affairs Department (6715)
- Coast Guard (6598)
- Federal Emergency Management Agency (6255)
- Homeland Security Department (6111)
- Energy Department (5688)
- Forest Service (5642)
- International Trade Commission (5539)
- Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (5389)
- Fish and Wildlife Service (5079)
- National Aeronautics and Space Administration (4542)
- Labor Department (4040)
- National Science Foundation (3689)
- Interior Department (3632)
- Small Business Administration (3349)
- Animal and Plant Health Inspection Service (3307)
- Surface Transportation Board (3199)
- Drug Enforcement Administration (2960)
- Agriculture Department (2817)
- National Highway Traffic Safety Administration (2769)
- Commerce Department (2703)
- Agricultural Marketing Service (2503)
- Antitrust Division (2346)
- Commodity Futures Trading Commission (2261)
- Health Resources and Services Administration (2237)
- Presidential Documents (2195)
- Children and Families Administration (2179)
- Centers for Medicare & Medicaid Services (2121)
- Drawbridge Operation Regulation; Broad Creek, Laurel, DE
The Coast Guard is changing the regulation that governs the operation of the Norfolk Southern Railroad Bridge over Broad Creek, mile 8.0, at Laurel, DE. This final rule changes the current regulation requiring a four-hour advance notice and allows the bridge to remain in the closed to navigation position. This final rule aligns the operating schedule with the observed lack of marine traffic that requires a bridge opening and the operating regulations for the Poplar Street and US Highway 13A, which also cross Broad Creek.
- Interagency Task Force on Veterans Small Business Development; Meeting
- Food Labeling: Serving Sizes of Foods That Can Reasonably Be Consumed At One Eating Occasion; Dual-Column Labeling; Updating, Modifying, and Establishing Certain Reference Amounts Customarily Consumed; Serving Size for Breath Mints; and Technical Amendments
The Food and Drug Administration (FDA or we) is issuing a final rule to define a single-serving container; require dual-column labeling for certain containers; update, modify, and establish several reference amounts customarily consumed (RACCs); amend the label serving size for breath mints; and make technical amendments to various aspects of the serving size regulations. We are taking this action to provide consumers with more accurate and up-to-date information on serving sizes.
- Product Change-Parcel Select Negotiated Service Agreement
The Postal Service gives notice of filing a request with the Postal Regulatory Commission to add a domestic shipping services contract to the list of Negotiated Service Agreements in the Mail Classification Schedule's Competitive Products List.
- Office of the Director, National Institutes of Health; Notice of Meeting
- New Postal Product
The Commission is noticing a recent Postal Service filing concerning the addition of First-Class Package Service Contract 53 to the competitive product list. This notice informs the public of the filing, invites public comment, and takes other administrative steps.
- Certain Carbon and Alloy Steel Cut-To-Length Plate From Austria, Belgium, Brazil, China, France, Germany, Italy, Japan, Korea, South Africa, Taiwan, and Turkey; Determinations
- Implementation of the Privacy Act of 1974, as Amended; System of Records Notice Amendment, Home Equity Reverse Mortgage Information Technology
In accordance with the Privacy Act of 1974, the Department of Housing and Urban Development is giving notice that it intends to amend one of its systems of records published in the Federal Register at 77 FR 61620 on October 10, 2012, the Home Equity Reverse Mortgage Information Technology (HERMIT). This notice will be written to include updates to the former notice routine uses and records categories statements. This notice also incorporates administrative and format changes to convey already published information in a more synchronized format. A more detailed description of the revision created by this notice is defined under this notice supplementary information caption.
- Comprehensive Review of Licensing and Operating Rules for Satellite Services; Correction
This document corrects a final regulation published in the Federal Register, 79 FR 8325, February 12, 2014. The regulation concerns a transmitter identification requirement on digital video transmissions by temporary-fixed earth stations.
- Proposed Collections; Comment Requests
The Department of the Treasury, as part of its continuing effort to reduce paperwork burdens, invites the general public and other Federal agencies to comment on revisions of an information collection that are proposed for approval by the Office of Management and Budget. The Office of International Affairs within the Department of the Treasury is soliciting comments concerning Treasury International Capital Forms CQ-1 and CQ-2, ``Financial and Commercial Liabilities to, and Claims on, Unaffiliated Foreign Residents.''
- Introduction to the Unified Agenda of Federal Regulatory and Deregulatory Actions
The Regulatory Flexibility Act requires that agencies publish semiannual regulatory agendas in the Federal Register describing regulatory actions they are developing that may have a significant economic impact on a substantial number of small entities (5 U.S.C. 602). Executive Order 12866 ``Regulato...
The Securities and Exchange Commission is adopting new Regulation under the Securities Act of 1933 and the Securities Exchange Act of 1934 to implement the requirements of Title III of the Jumpstart Our Business Startups Act. Regulation prescribes rules governing the offer and sale of securities...
- Medicare Program; Hospital Inpatient Prospective Payment Systems for Acute Care Hospitals and the Long-Term Care Hospital Prospective Payment System Policy Changes and Fiscal Year 2016 Rates; Revisions of Quality Reporting Requirements for Specific Providers, Including Changes Related to the Electronic Health Record Incentive Program
We are proposing to revise the Medicare hospital inpatient prospective payment systems (IPPS) for operating and capital-related costs of acute care hospitals to implement changes arising from our continuing experience with these systems for FY 2016. Some of these changes implement certain statutory ...
- Electric Power Generation, Transmission, and Distribution; Electrical Protective Equipment
OSHA last issued rules for the construction of transmission and distribution installations in 1972. Those provisions are now out of date and inconsistent with the more recently promulgated general industry standard covering the operation and maintenance of electric power generation, transmission,...
- Prohibitions and Restrictions on Proprietary Trading and Certain Interests in, and Relationships with, Hedge Funds and Private Equity Funds
The Commodity Futures Trading Commission (``CFTC'' or ``Commission'') is adopting a final rule to implement Section 619 of the Dodd-Frank Wall Street Reform and Consumer Protection Act (the ``Dodd-Frank Act''), which contains certain prohibitions and restrictions on the ability of a banking entity...
The Securities and Exchange Commission is proposing for comment new Regulation under the Securities Act of 1933 and the Securities Exchange Act of 1934 to implement the requirements of Title III of the Jumpstart Our Business Startups Act. Regulation would prescribe rules governing the offer and...
- Regulation Systems Compliance and Integrity
The Securities and Exchange Commission (``Commission'') is adopting new (``Regulation SCI'') under the Securities Exchange Act of 1934 (``Exchange Act'') and conforming amendments to Regulation ATS under the Exchange Act. Regulation SCI will apply to certain self-regulatory organizations (including...
- Medicare Program; Revisions to Payment Policies under the Physician Fee Schedule, Clinical Laboratory Fee Schedule & Other Revisions to Part B for CY 2014
This major proposed rule addresses changes to the physician fee schedule and other Medicare Part B payment policies to ensure that our payment systems are updated to reflect changes in medical practice and the relative value of services, as well as changes in the statute....
- Recordkeeping and Reporting Requirements for Security-Based Swap Dealers, Major Security-Based Swap Participants, and Broker-Dealers; Capital Rule for Certain Security-Based Swap Dealers
In accordance with the Dodd-Frank Wall Street Reform and Consumer Protection Act (``Dodd-Frank Act''), the Securities and Exchange Commission (``Commission''), pursuant to the Securities Exchange Act of 1934 (``Exchange Act''), is proposing recordkeeping, reporting, and notification requirements...
- Distribution of Continued Dumping and Subsidy Offset to Affected Domestic Producers
Pursuant to the Continued Dumping and Subsidy Offset Act of 2000, this document is U.S. Customs and Border Protection's (CBP) notice of intent to distribute assessed antidumping or countervailing duties (known as the continued dumping and subsidy offset) for Fiscal Year 2014 in connection with...