- First document:
- January 02, 1998
- Last document:
- November 27, 2015
- Federal Energy Regulatory Commission (40353)
- Environmental Protection Agency (32761)
- Securities and Exchange Commission (29315)
- National Institutes of Health (23467)
- Federal Aviation Administration (23260)
- National Oceanic and Atmospheric Administration (17924)
- Transportation Department (13758)
- International Trade Administration (13648)
- Nuclear Regulatory Commission (13617)
- Federal Communications Commission (11758)
- Health and Human Services Department (11524)
- Land Management Bureau (10660)
- Food and Drug Administration (10593)
- Employment and Training Administration (9954)
- Defense Department (9530)
- Education Department (7730)
- Federal Reserve System (7638)
- National Park Service (7413)
- Housing and Urban Development Department (7350)
- Internal Revenue Service (7194)
- Justice Department (7083)
- State Department (6747)
- Coast Guard (6598)
- Veterans Affairs Department (6563)
- Treasury Department (6325)
- Federal Emergency Management Agency (6255)
- Homeland Security Department (6111)
- Forest Service (5497)
- Energy Department (5481)
- Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (5389)
- International Trade Commission (5333)
- Fish and Wildlife Service (5079)
- National Aeronautics and Space Administration (4382)
- Labor Department (4040)
- National Science Foundation (3584)
- Small Business Administration (3349)
- Interior Department (3311)
- Animal and Plant Health Inspection Service (3242)
- Surface Transportation Board (3128)
- Drug Enforcement Administration (2960)
- National Highway Traffic Safety Administration (2769)
- Agriculture Department (2709)
- Commerce Department (2641)
- Agricultural Marketing Service (2502)
- Antitrust Division (2346)
- Health Resources and Services Administration (2237)
- Commodity Futures Trading Commission (2208)
- Presidential Documents (2195)
- Children and Families Administration (2179)
- Centers for Medicare & Medicaid Services (2121)
- Product Change-Priority Mail Express Negotiated Service Agreement
The Postal Service gives notice of filing a request with the Postal Regulatory Commission to add a domestic shipping services contract to the list of Negotiated Service Agreements in the Mail Classification Schedule's Competitive Products List.
- R. J. Corman Railroad Company/Carolina Lines, LLC-Acquisition and Operation Exemption-The Baltimore and Annapolis Railroad Company d/b/a Carolina Southern Railroad Company
- Digital Economy Board of Advisors, Establishment and Call for Nominations
The Assistant Secretary for Communications and Information announces the establishment of the Digital Economy Board of Advisors on behalf of the Secretary of Commerce. The Board will advise and provide recommendations to the Secretary, through the Assistant Secretary, on a broad range of issues concerning the digital economy and Internet policy. This Notice also requests nominations of individuals for membership on the Board.
- Updating of Specially Designated Nationals and Blocked Persons Pursuant to the Foreign Narcotics Kingpin Designation Act
The Department of the Treasury's Office of Foreign Assets Control (OFAC) is updating the identifying information for one vessel that was previously identified as blocked property pursuant to the Foreign Narcotics Kingpin Designation Act (Kingpin Act) (21 U.S.C. Sections 1901-1908, 8 U.S.C. Section 1182).
- Requested Administrative Waiver of the Coastwise Trade Laws: Vessel CAROBELLE; Invitation for Public Comments
As authorized by 46 U.S.C. 12121, the Secretary of Transportation, as represented by the Maritime Administration (MARAD), is authorized to grant waivers of the U.S.-build requirement of the coastwise laws under certain circumstances. A request for such a waiver has been received by MARAD. The vessel, and a brief description of the proposed service, is listed below.
- Proposed Collection; Comment Request for Information Collection Tools
The Department of the Treasury, as part of its continuing effort to reduce paperwork and respondent burden, invites the general public and other Federal agencies to take this opportunity to comment on proposed and/or continuing information collections, as required by the Paperwork Reduction Act of 1995, Public Law 104-13 (44 U.S.C. 3506(c)(2)(A)). Currently, the IRS is soliciting comments concerning Form 1099-PATR, Taxable Distributions Received From Cooperatives; Conduit Arrangements Regulations (TD 8611); Form 8903, Domestic Production Activities Deduction; and the rules under the Paul Wellstone and Pete Domenici Mental Health Parity and Addiction Equity Act of 2008: Technical amendment to external review for Multi-State Plan Program (TD 9640).
- Proposed Amendment of Class D and Class E Airspace; Walla Walla, WA
This action proposes to modify Class D airspace, Class E surface area airspace, Class E surface area airspace designated as an extension, and Class E airspace extending upward from 700 feet above the surface at Walla Walla Regional Airport, Walla Walla, WA. After a review of the airspace, the FAA found it necessary to amend the airspace area for the safety and management of Instrument Flight Rules (IFR) operations for arriving and departing aircraft at the airport. This action would also update the geographic coordinates of Walla Walla Regional Airport in the respective Class D and E airspace areas above.
- Qualification of Drivers; Exemption Applications; Diabetes Mellitus
FMCSA announces receipt of applications from 44 individuals for exemption from the prohibition against persons with insulin-treated diabetes mellitus (ITDM) operating commercial motor vehicles (CMVs) in interstate commerce. If granted, the exemptions would enable these individuals with ITDM to operate CMVs in interstate commerce.
- Airworthiness Directives; Fokker Services B.V. Airplanes
We propose to adopt a new airworthiness directive (AD) for certain Fokker Services B.V. Model F.28 Mark 0070 and 0100 airplanes. This proposed AD was prompted by a design review that revealed that a wiring failure, external to the center wing fuel tank, could cause a hot short circuit to a maximum level sensor wire, and result in excessive heating of the maximum level sensor element. This proposed AD would require modifying the wiring of the maximum level sensors in the center wing fuel tank, performing after-installation tests, and corrective action if necessary. This proposed AD would also require revising the airplane maintenance or inspection program to incorporate fuel airworthiness limitation items and critical design configuration control limitations. We are proposing this AD to ...
- Notice of Determinations Regarding Eligibility To Apply for Worker Adjustment Assistance
- Medicare Program; Hospital Inpatient Prospective Payment Systems for Acute Care Hospitals and the Long-Term Care Hospital Prospective Payment System Policy Changes and Fiscal Year 2016 Rates; Revisions of Quality Reporting Requirements for Specific Providers, Including Changes Related to the Electronic Health Record Incentive Program
We are proposing to revise the Medicare hospital inpatient prospective payment systems (IPPS) for operating and capital-related costs of acute care hospitals to implement changes arising from our continuing experience with these systems for FY 2016. Some of these changes implement certain statutory ...
- Introduction to the Unified Agenda of Federal Regulatory and Deregulatory Actions
The Regulatory Flexibility Act requires that agencies publish semiannual regulatory agendas in the Federal Register describing regulatory actions they are developing that may have a significant economic impact on a substantial number of small entities (5 U.S.C. 602). Executive Order 12866 ``Regulato...
- Electric Power Generation, Transmission, and Distribution; Electrical Protective Equipment
OSHA last issued rules for the construction of transmission and distribution installations in 1972. Those provisions are now out of date and inconsistent with the more recently promulgated general industry standard covering the operation and maintenance of electric power generation, transmission,...
- Prohibitions and Restrictions on Proprietary Trading and Certain Interests in, and Relationships with, Hedge Funds and Private Equity Funds
The Commodity Futures Trading Commission (``CFTC'' or ``Commission'') is adopting a final rule to implement Section 619 of the Dodd-Frank Wall Street Reform and Consumer Protection Act (the ``Dodd-Frank Act''), which contains certain prohibitions and restrictions on the ability of a banking entity...
- Regulation Systems Compliance and Integrity
The Securities and Exchange Commission (``Commission'') is adopting new (``Regulation SCI'') under the Securities Exchange Act of 1934 (``Exchange Act'') and conforming amendments to Regulation ATS under the Exchange Act. Regulation SCI will apply to certain self-regulatory organizations (including...
- Federal Awarding Agency Regulatory Implementation of Office of Management and Budget's Uniform Administrative Requirements, Cost Principles, and Audit Requirements for Federal Awards
This joint interim final rule implements for all Federal award-making agencies the final guidance Uniform Administrative Requirements, Cost Principles, and Audit Requirements for Federal Awards (Uniform Guidance) published by the Office of Management and Budget (OMB) on December 26, 2013. This rule ...
- Recordkeeping and Reporting Requirements for Security-Based Swap Dealers, Major Security-Based Swap Participants, and Broker-Dealers; Capital Rule for Certain Security-Based Swap Dealers
In accordance with the Dodd-Frank Wall Street Reform and Consumer Protection Act (``Dodd-Frank Act''), the Securities and Exchange Commission (``Commission''), pursuant to the Securities Exchange Act of 1934 (``Exchange Act''), is proposing recordkeeping, reporting, and notification requirements...
- Federal Policy for the Protection of Human Subjects
The departments and agencies listed in this document propose revisions to modernize, strengthen, and make more effective the that was promulgated as a Common Rule in 1991. This NPRM seeks comment on proposals to better protect human subjects involved in research, while facilitating valuable...
The Securities and Exchange Commission is proposing for comment new Regulation under the Securities Act of 1933 and the Securities Exchange Act of 1934 to implement the requirements of Title III of the Jumpstart Our Business Startups Act. Regulation would prescribe rules governing the offer and...
- Application of the Fair Labor Standards Act to Domestic Service
In 1974, Congress extended the protections of the Fair Labor Standards Act (FLSA or the Act) to ``domestic service'' employees, but it exempted from the Act's minimum wage and overtime provisions domestic service employees who provide ``companionship services'' to elderly people or people with...