- First document:
- January 02, 1998
- Last document:
- August 26, 2016
- Federal Energy Regulatory Commission (41670)
- Environmental Protection Agency (33927)
- Securities and Exchange Commission (30985)
- National Institutes of Health (24396)
- Federal Aviation Administration (23263)
- National Oceanic and Atmospheric Administration (18823)
- International Trade Administration (14247)
- Nuclear Regulatory Commission (14040)
- Transportation Department (13758)
- Health and Human Services Department (13122)
- Federal Communications Commission (11758)
- Land Management Bureau (10924)
- Food and Drug Administration (10596)
- Defense Department (10057)
- Employment and Training Administration (9954)
- Education Department (8016)
- Federal Reserve System (7941)
- Justice Department (7681)
- National Park Service (7668)
- Housing and Urban Development Department (7350)
- Internal Revenue Service (7194)
- State Department (7060)
- Treasury Department (6992)
- Veterans Affairs Department (6787)
- Coast Guard (6601)
- Federal Emergency Management Agency (6255)
- Homeland Security Department (6111)
- Energy Department (5783)
- Forest Service (5729)
- International Trade Commission (5647)
- Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (5390)
- Fish and Wildlife Service (5079)
- National Aeronautics and Space Administration (4594)
- Labor Department (4040)
- Interior Department (3748)
- National Science Foundation (3724)
- Small Business Administration (3349)
- Animal and Plant Health Inspection Service (3348)
- Surface Transportation Board (3246)
- Drug Enforcement Administration (2960)
- Agriculture Department (2872)
- National Highway Traffic Safety Administration (2770)
- Commerce Department (2729)
- Agricultural Marketing Service (2503)
- Antitrust Division (2346)
- Commodity Futures Trading Commission (2291)
- Health Resources and Services Administration (2237)
- Presidential Documents (2195)
- Children and Families Administration (2181)
- Foreign-Trade Zones Board (2144)
- Marine Mammals; File No. 20341
Notice is hereby given that Craig Matkin, North Gulf Oceanic Society, 3430 Main St., Suite B1, Homer, Alaska 99603, has applied in due form for a permit to conduct research on cetaceans.
- National Human Genome Research Institute; Notice of Closed Meeting
- Agency Information Collection Activities: Proposed Collection; Comment Request; Contractor Profile
NCUA, as part of its continuing effort to reduce paperwork and respondent burden, invites the general public and other Federal agencies to comment on a new collection of information, as required by the Paperwork Reduction Act of 1995 (Pub. L. 104-13, 44 U.S.C. Chapter 35).
- Marine Mammals; File Nos. 19669 and 20532
Notice is hereby given that the Chicago Zoological Society [Michael J. Adkesson, D.V.M., Responsible Party], 3300 South Golf Rd., Brookfield, Illinois 60513 (File No. 19669), and Stephen John Trumble, Ph.D., Baylor University, 101 Bagby Ave., Waco, TX 76706 (File No. 20532), have applied in due form for permits to import, export, and receive marine mammal parts for scientific research.
- Combined Notice of Filings #1
- Information Collection Request Submitted to OMB for Review and Approval; Comment Request; NESHAP for Organic Liquids Distribution (Non-Gasoline) Facilities (Renewal)
The Environmental Protection Agency has submitted an information collection request (ICR), ``NESHAP for Organic Liquids Distribution (Non-Gasoline) Facilities (40 CFR part 63, subpart EEEE) (Renewal)'' (EPA ICR No. 1963.06, OMB Control No. 2060-0539), to the Office of Management and Budget (OMB) for review and approval in accordance with the Paperwork Reduction Act (44 U.S.C. 3501 et seq.). This is a proposed extension of the ICR, which is currently approved through August 31, 2016. Public comments were previously requested via the Federal Register (80 FR 32116) on June 5, 2015 during a 60-day comment period. This notice allows for an additional 30 days for public comments. A fuller description of the ICR is given below, including its estimated burden and cost to the public. An Agency m...
- Emera Energy Services Subsidiary No. 14 LLC; Supplemental Notice That Initial Market-Based Rate Filing Includes Request for Blanket Section 204 Authorization
- New Animal Drugs; Approval of New Animal Drug Applications; Withdrawal of Approval of New Animal Drug Applications; Changes of Sponsorship; Change of Sponsor's Name and Address; Change of Sponsor's Address
The Food and Drug Administration (FDA or we) is amending the animal drug regulations to reflect application-related actions for new animal drug applications (NADAs) and abbreviated new animal drug applications (ANADAs) during May and June 2016. FDA is also informing the public of the availability of summaries of the basis of approval and of environmental review documents, where applicable. The animal drug regulations are also being amended to reflect changes of sponsorship of applications, changes of sponsors' names and addresses, and the voluntary withdrawals of approval of applications.
- Merchant Mariner Medical Advisory Committee
The and its working groups will meet to discuss matters relating to medical certification determinations for issuance of licenses, certificates of registry, merchant mariners' documents, medical standards and guidelines for the physical qualifications of operators of commercial vessels, medical examiner education, and medical research. The meetings will be open to the public.
- Advisory Committee for the Sustained National Climate Assessment (SNCA)
The was established by a Decision Memorandum, dated August 20, 2015. The Committee's mission is to provide advice on sustained National Climate Assessment activities and products to the Under Secretary of Commerce for Oceans and Atmosphere (Under Secretary), who will forward the advice to the Director of the Office of Science Technology Policy (OSTP). The Committee will advise on the engagement of stakeholders and on sustained assessment activities and the quadrennial National Climate Assessment (NCA4) report. Time and Date: (1) Public Hearing. The meeting will be held on September 13, 2016 from 12:30 p.m. to 5:00 p.m., September 14, 2016 from 8:00 a.m. to 5:00 p.m., and September 15, 2016 from 8:00 a.m. to 12:00 p....
- Introduction to the Unified Agenda of Federal Regulatory and Deregulatory Actions
The Regulatory Flexibility Act requires that agencies publish semiannual regulatory agendas in the Federal Register describing regulatory actions they are developing that may have a significant economic impact on a substantial number of small entities (5 U.S.C. 602). Executive Order 12866 ``Regulato...
- Prohibitions and Restrictions on Proprietary Trading and Certain Interests in, and Relationships with, Hedge Funds and Private Equity Funds
The Commodity Futures Trading Commission (``CFTC'' or ``Commission'') is adopting a final rule to implement Section 619 of the Dodd-Frank Wall Street Reform and Consumer Protection Act (the ``Dodd-Frank Act''), which contains certain prohibitions and restrictions on the ability of a banking entity...
The Securities and Exchange Commission is proposing for comment new Regulation under the Securities Act of 1933 and the Securities Exchange Act of 1934 to implement the requirements of Title III of the Jumpstart Our Business Startups Act. Regulation would prescribe rules governing the offer and...
The Securities and Exchange Commission is adopting new Regulation under the Securities Act of 1933 and the Securities Exchange Act of 1934 to implement the requirements of Title III of the Jumpstart Our Business Startups Act. Regulation prescribes rules governing the offer and sale of securities...
- Medicare Program; Hospital Inpatient Prospective Payment Systems for Acute Care Hospitals and the Long-Term Care Hospital Prospective Payment System Policy Changes and Fiscal Year 2016 Rates; Revisions of Quality Reporting Requirements for Specific Providers, Including Changes Related to the Electronic Health Record Incentive Program
We are proposing to revise the Medicare hospital inpatient prospective payment systems (IPPS) for operating and capital-related costs of acute care hospitals to implement changes arising from our continuing experience with these systems for FY 2016. Some of these changes implement certain statutory ...
- Electric Power Generation, Transmission, and Distribution; Electrical Protective Equipment
OSHA last issued rules for the construction of transmission and distribution installations in 1972. Those provisions are now out of date and inconsistent with the more recently promulgated general industry standard covering the operation and maintenance of electric power generation, transmission,...
- Regulation Systems Compliance and Integrity
The Securities and Exchange Commission (``Commission'') is adopting new (``Regulation SCI'') under the Securities Exchange Act of 1934 (``Exchange Act'') and conforming amendments to Regulation ATS under the Exchange Act. Regulation SCI will apply to certain self-regulatory organizations (including...
- Medicare Program; Revisions to Payment Policies under the Physician Fee Schedule, Clinical Laboratory Fee Schedule & Other Revisions to Part B for CY 2014
This major proposed rule addresses changes to the physician fee schedule and other Medicare Part B payment policies to ensure that our payment systems are updated to reflect changes in medical practice and the relative value of services, as well as changes in the statute....
- Recordkeeping and Reporting Requirements for Security-Based Swap Dealers, Major Security-Based Swap Participants, and Broker-Dealers; Capital Rule for Certain Security-Based Swap Dealers
In accordance with the Dodd-Frank Wall Street Reform and Consumer Protection Act (``Dodd-Frank Act''), the Securities and Exchange Commission (``Commission''), pursuant to the Securities Exchange Act of 1934 (``Exchange Act''), is proposing recordkeeping, reporting, and notification requirements...
- Federal Policy for the Protection of Human Subjects
The departments and agencies listed in this document propose revisions to modernize, strengthen, and make more effective the that was promulgated as a Common Rule in 1991. This NPRM seeks comment on proposals to better protect human subjects involved in research, while facilitating valuable...