- First document:
- January 02, 1998
- Last document:
- January 12, 2017
- Federal Energy Regulatory Commission (42320)
- Environmental Protection Agency (34617)
- Securities and Exchange Commission (31912)
- National Institutes of Health (24883)
- Federal Aviation Administration (23265)
- National Oceanic and Atmospheric Administration (19375)
- International Trade Administration (14553)
- Nuclear Regulatory Commission (14293)
- Health and Human Services Department (13956)
- Transportation Department (13758)
- Federal Communications Commission (11758)
- Land Management Bureau (11074)
- Food and Drug Administration (10604)
- Defense Department (10339)
- Employment and Training Administration (9954)
- Education Department (8173)
- Federal Reserve System (8080)
- Justice Department (7957)
- National Park Service (7828)
- Treasury Department (7409)
- Housing and Urban Development Department (7350)
- State Department (7225)
- Internal Revenue Service (7198)
- Veterans Affairs Department (6915)
- Coast Guard (6603)
- Federal Emergency Management Agency (6257)
- Homeland Security Department (6111)
- Energy Department (5949)
- Forest Service (5817)
- International Trade Commission (5809)
- Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (5394)
- Fish and Wildlife Service (5079)
- National Aeronautics and Space Administration (4692)
- Labor Department (4040)
- Interior Department (3987)
- National Science Foundation (3805)
- Small Business Administration (3440)
- Animal and Plant Health Inspection Service (3381)
- Surface Transportation Board (3323)
- Agriculture Department (2976)
- Drug Enforcement Administration (2960)
- Commerce Department (2780)
- National Highway Traffic Safety Administration (2770)
- Agricultural Marketing Service (2504)
- Antitrust Division (2346)
- Commodity Futures Trading Commission (2329)
- Health Resources and Services Administration (2237)
- Foreign-Trade Zones Board (2236)
- Presidential Documents (2195)
- Children and Families Administration (2182)
- Establishing a Deductible for FEMA's Public Assistance Program
The Federal Emergency Management Agency (FEMA) is considering implementing a Public Assistance deductible that would condition States' receipt of FEMA reimbursement for the repair and replacement of public infrastructure damaged by a disaster event. The primary intent of the deductible concept is to incentivize greater State resilience to future disasters, thereby reducing future disaster costs nationally. On January 20, 2016, FEMA (the Agency) published an Advance Notice of Proposed Rulemaking (ANPRM) seeking comment on a Public Assistance deductible concept. The ANPRM provided a general description of the concept that many commenters found insufficient to provide meaningful comment. In an effort to offer the public a more detailed deductible concept upon which to provide additional fe...
- Notice of Inventory Completion: Metroparks of the Toledo Area, Toledo, OH
The Metroparks of the Toledo Area (Metroparks Toledo) has completed an inventory of human remains and associated funerary objects, in consultation with the appropriate Indian tribes or Native Hawaiian organizations, and has determined that there is a cultural affiliation between the human remains and associated funerary objects and present-day Indian tribes or Native Hawaiian organizations. Lineal descendants or representatives of any Indian tribe or Native Hawaiian organization not identified in this notice that wish to request transfer of control of these human remains and associated funerary objects should submit a written request to Metroparks Toledo. If no additional requestors come forward, transfer of control of the human remains and associated funerary objects to the lineal desc...
- 12-Month Finding on a Petition To List Giant and Reef Manta Rays as Threatened or Endangered Under the Endangered Species Act
We, NMFS, announce a 12-month finding on a petition to list the giant manta ray (Manta birostris) and reef manta ray (Manta alfredi) as threatened or endangered under the Endangered Species Act (ESA). We have completed a comprehensive status review of both species in response to this petition. Based on the best scientific and commercial information available, including the status review report (Miller and Klimovich 2016), and after taking into account efforts being made to protect these species, we have determined that the giant manta ray (M. birostris) is likely to become an endangered species within the foreseeable future throughout a significant portion of its range. Therefore, we propose to list the giant manta ray as a threatened species under the ESA. Any protective regulations de...
- Exchange Visitor Program-Summer Work Travel
The U.S. Department of State (Department) proposes to amend existing regulations to provide new program requirements for the Summer Work Travel category of the Exchange Visitor Program. This rulemaking strategy is informed by the Department's comprehensive and ongoing review of the Summer Work Travel program that began in mid-2010. With this proposed rulemaking, the Department proposes to: Specify general program administration requirements for sponsors and their third parties; enhance transparency in the recruitment of exchange visitors; limit exchange visitor repeat participation to a total of three visits; require all exchange visitors to be placed in advance of the exchange visitor's arrival in the United States; outline additional sponsor responsibilities for use and vetting of hos...
- Grand River Dam Authority; Notice of Availability of Draft Environmental Assessment
- E.O. 13224 Designation of Mustafa Mughniyeh, aka Mustafa Mughniyah as a Specially Designated Global Terrorist
- Federal Motor Vehicle Safety Standards; V2V Communications
This document proposes to establish a new Federal Motor Vehicle Safety Standard (FMVSS), No. 150, to mandate vehicle-to-vehicle (V2V) communications for new light vehicles and to standardize the message and format of V2V transmissions. This will create an information environment in which vehicle and device manufacturers can create and implement applications to improve safety, mobility, and the environment. Without a mandate to require and standardize V2V communications, the agency believes that manufacturers will not be able to move forward in an efficient way and that a critical mass of equipped vehicles would take many years to develop, if ever. Implementation of the new standard will enable vehicle manufacturers to develop safety applications that employ V2V communications as an inpu...
- Endangered and Threatened Wildlife and Plants: Notice of 12-Month Finding on a Petition To List Alabama Shad as Threatened or Endangered Under the Endangered Species Act
We, NMFS, announce a 12-month finding and listing determination on a petition to list Alabama shad (Alosa alabamae) as threatened or endangered under the Endangered Species Act (ESA). We have completed a comprehensive review of the status of Alabama shad in response to the petition submitted by the Center for Biological Diversity (CBD), Alabama Rivers Alliance, Clinch Coalition, Dogwood Alliance, Gulf Restoration Network, Tennessee Forests Council, and the West Virginia Highlands Conservancy (petitioners). Based on the best scientific and commercial information available on the status of Alabama shad, we have determined that the species does not warrant listing at this time. We conclude that the Alabama shad is not currently in danger of extinction throughout all or a significant portio...
- QEP Field Services, LLC; Notice of Request for Temporary Waiver
- Self-Regulatory Organizations; ICE Clear Credit LLC; Notice of Filing Amendment No. 1 and Order Granting Accelerated Approval of Proposed Rule Change To Amend the ICE Clear Credit Clearing Rules, as Modified by Amendment No. 1, Relating to Default Management, Clearing House Recovery and Wind-Down
- Workforce Innovation and Opportunity Act
The Department of Labor (DOL or the Department) issues this Final Rule to implement titles I and III of the (WIOA). Through these regulations, the Department reforms and modernizes our nation's workforce development system. This rule provides the framework for changes for statewide and local...
- Carbon Pollution Emission Guidelines for Existing Stationary Sources: Electric Utility Generating Units
In this action, the Environmental Protection Agency (EPA) is establishing final emission guidelines for states to follow in developing plans to reduce greenhouse gas (GHG) emissions from existing fossil fuel-fired electric generating units (EGUs). Specifically, the EPA is establishing: Carbon...
- Medicare Program; Revisions to Payment Policies Under the Physician Fee Schedule and Other Revisions to Part B for CY 2017; Medicare Advantage Bid Pricing Data Release; Medicare Advantage and Part D Medical Loss Ratio Data Release; Medicare Advantage Provider Network Requirements; Expansion of Medicare Diabetes Prevention Program Model; Medicare Shared Savings Program Requirements
This major final rule addresses changes to the physician fee schedule and other Medicare Part B payment policies, such as changes to the Value Modifier, to ensure that our payment systems are updated to reflect changes in medical practice and the relative value of services, as well as changes in...
- Head Start Performance Standards
This final rule modernizes the Head Start Program Performance Standards, last revised in 1998. In the Improving Head Start for School Readiness Act of 2007, Congress instructed the Office of Head Start to update its performance standards and to ensure any such revisions to the standards do not...
- Occupational Exposure to Respirable Crystalline Silica
The Occupational Safety and Health Administration (OSHA) is amending its existing standards for . OSHA has determined that employees exposed to respirable crystalline silica at the previous permissible exposure limits face a significant risk of material impairment to their health. The evidence in...
- Medicare Program; Hospital Inpatient Prospective Payment Systems for Acute Care Hospitals and the Long-Term Care Hospital Prospective Payment System Policy Changes and Fiscal Year 2016 Rates; Revisions of Quality Reporting Requirements for Specific Providers, Including Changes Related to the Electronic Health Record Incentive Program
We are proposing to revise the Medicare hospital inpatient prospective payment systems (IPPS) for operating and capital-related costs of acute care hospitals to implement changes arising from our continuing experience with these systems for FY 2016. Some of these changes implement certain statutory ...
- Workforce Innovation and Opportunity Act; Notice of Proposed Rulemaking
The Department of Labor (DOL) is proposing, through rulemaking, to implement titles I and III of the Workforce Innovation and Opportunity Act of 2014 (WIOA). Through these regulations, the Department proposes to implement job training system reform and strengthen the workforce investment system of...
The Securities and Exchange Commission is adopting new Regulation under the Securities Act of 1933 and the Securities Exchange Act of 1934 to implement the requirements of Title III of the Jumpstart Our Business Startups Act. Regulation prescribes rules governing the offer and sale of securities...
- SES Positions That Were Career Reserved During CY 2013
As required by section 3132(b)(4) of title 5, United States Code, this gives notice of all positions in the Senior Executive Service (SES) that were career reserved during calendar year 2013....
- Incentive-Based Compensation Arrangements
The OCC, Board, FDIC, FHFA, NCUA, and SEC (the Agencies) are seeking comment on a joint proposed rule (the proposed rule) to revise the proposed rule the Agencies published in the Federal Register on April 14, 2011, and to implement section 956 of the Dodd-Frank Wall Street Reform and Consumer...