- First document:
- January 02, 1998
- Last document:
- December 22, 2014
- Federal Energy Regulatory Commission (38563)
- Environmental Protection Agency (31077)
- Securities and Exchange Commission (27280)
- Federal Aviation Administration (23260)
- National Institutes of Health (22193)
- National Oceanic and Atmospheric Administration (16704)
- International Trade Administration (12955)
- Nuclear Regulatory Commission (12937)
- Transportation Department (11420)
- Federal Communications Commission (11381)
- Food and Drug Administration (10593)
- Land Management Bureau (10307)
- Employment and Training Administration (9954)
- Health and Human Services Department (9482)
- Defense Department (8843)
- Education Department (7365)
- Federal Reserve System (7268)
- Internal Revenue Service (7194)
- National Park Service (7102)
- Housing and Urban Development Department (7070)
- Coast Guard (6598)
- Justice Department (6371)
- State Department (6357)
- Federal Emergency Management Agency (6255)
- Veterans Affairs Department (6233)
- Treasury Department (5504)
- Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (5389)
- Forest Service (5315)
- Energy Department (5083)
- Fish and Wildlife Service (5079)
- Homeland Security Department (5053)
- International Trade Commission (4972)
- National Aeronautics and Space Administration (4162)
- Labor Department (3678)
- National Science Foundation (3407)
- Small Business Administration (3349)
- Surface Transportation Board (3128)
- Animal and Plant Health Inspection Service (3097)
- Drug Enforcement Administration (2960)
- Securities and Exchange Commission (2794)
- National Highway Traffic Safety Administration (2769)
- Interior Department (2756)
- Federal Energy Regulatory Commission (2726)
- Small Business Administration (2705)
- Environmental Protection Agency (2637)
- Agricultural Marketing Service (2502)
- Agriculture Department (2470)
- Commerce Department (2448)
- Federal Aviation Administration (2402)
- Antitrust Division (2346)
- December 22, 2014
- December 19, 2014
- December 18, 2014
- December 17, 2014
- December 16, 2014
- December 15, 2014
- December 12, 2014
- December 11, 2014
- December 10, 2014
- December 09, 2014
- December 08, 2014
- December 05, 2014
- December 04, 2014
- December 03, 2014
- December 02, 2014
- December 01, 2014
- November 28, 2014
- November 26, 2014
- November 25, 2014
- November 24, 2014
- Agency Information Collection (Operation Enduring Freedom/Operation Iraqi Freedom Seriously Injured/Ill Service Member Veteran Worksheet): Activity Under OMB Review
In compliance with the Paperwork Reduction Act (PRA) of 1995 (44 U.S.C. 3501-3521), this notice announces that the Veterans Benefits Administration (VBA), Department of Veterans Affairs, will submit the collection of information abstracted below to the Office of Management and Budget (OMB) for review and comment. The PRA submission describes the nature of the information collection and its expected cost and burden; it includes the actual data collection instrument.
- Imperial Irrigation District; Notice of Preliminary Determination of a Qualifying Conduit Hydropower Facility and Soliciting Comments and Motions to Intervene
- Television Broadcasting Services; Denver, Colorado
A petition for rulemaking was filed by Entravision Holdings, LLC (``Entravision''), the licensee of KCEC(TV), channel 51, Denver, Colorado, requesting the substitution of channel 26 for channel 51 at Denver. Entravision filed comments reaffirming its interest in the proposed channel substitution and explained that the channel substitution will allow it to serve all viewers currently receiving digital service while eliminating any potential interference with wireless operations in the Lower 700 MHZ A Block located adjacent to channel 51 in Denver. Entravision states that it will file an application for a construction permit for channel 26 and implement the change in accordance with the Commission's rules upon adoption of the channel substitution.
- National Council on Federal Labor-Management Relations Meeting
The National Council on Federal Labor-Management Relations plans to meet on Wednesday, January 21, 2015. The meeting will start at 10:00 a.m. EST and will be held at the International Brotherhood of Teamsters, 25 Louisiana Avenue NW., Washington, DC 20001. Interested parties should consult the Council Web site at www.lmrcouncil.gov for the latest information on Council activities, including changes in meeting dates. The Council is an advisory body composed of representatives of Federal employee organizations, Federal management organizations, and senior Government officials. The Council was established by Executive Order 13522, entitled, ``Creating Labor-Management Forums to Improve Delivery of Government Services,'' which was signed by the President on December 9, 2009. Along with its ...
- Notice of Request for Extension and Revision of a Currently Approved Information Collection: Advisory Committee and Research and Promotion Background Information
This notice announces the U.S. Department of Agriculture's (USDA) intention to request an extension for and a revision to the currently approved Advisory Committee and Research and Promotion Background Information collection form. The revised form will now require applicants to indicate their lobbyist status. The primary objective is to determine the qualifications, suitability, and availability of a candidate to serve on advisory committees and/or research and promotion boards.
- Agency Information Collection Activities; Comment Request; Annual Report on Appeals Process RSA-722
In accordance with the Paperwork Reduction Act of 1995 (44 U.S.C. 3501 et seq.), ED is proposing a revision of an existing information collection.
- Notice of Roundtable Discussion on Financial Access for Money Services Businesses (MSBs)
Treasury is announcing a January 13, 2015 roundtable discussion on financial access for money services businesses (MSBs). Treasury is hosting the roundtable to share the U.S. Government perspective on issues pertaining to financial access for MSBs and to hear from industry.
- Submission for OMB Review; Comment Request
- Combined Notice of Filings #2
- Notice of Inventory Completion: History Colorado, formerly Colorado Historical Society, Denver, CO
History Colorado has completed an inventory of human remains, in consultation with the appropriate Indian tribes or Native Hawaiian organizations, and has determined that there is no cultural affiliation between the human remains and any present-day Indian tribes or Native Hawaiian organizations. Representatives of any Indian tribe or Native Hawaiian organization not identified in this notice that wish to request transfer of control of these human remains should submit a written request to History Colorado. If no additional requestors come forward, transfer of control of the human remains to the Indian tribes or Native Hawaiian organizations stated in this notice may proceed.
- 2017 and Later Model Year Light-Duty Vehicle Greenhouse Gas Emissions and Corporate Average Fuel Economy Standards
EPA and NHTSA, on behalf of the Department of Transportation, are issuing final rules to further reduce greenhouse gas emissions and improve fuel economy for light-duty vehicles for model years 2017 and beyond. On May 21, 2010, President Obama issued a Presidential Memorandum requesting that NHTSA...
- High-Cost Mortgage and Homeownership Counseling Amendments to the Truth in Lending Act (Regulation Z) and Homeownership Counseling Amendments to the Real Estate Settlement Procedures Act (Regulation X)
The Bureau of Consumer Financial Protection (Bureau) issues this final rule to implement the Dodd-Frank Wall Street Reform and Consumer Protection Act's amendments to the Truth in Lending Act and the Real Estate Settlement Procedures Act. The final rule amends Regulation Z (Truth in Lending) by...
- Truth in Lending (Regulation Z)
Title X of the Dodd-Frank Wall Street Reform and Consumer Protection Act (Dodd-Frank Act) transferred rulemaking authority for a number of consumer financial protection laws from seven Federal agencies to the Bureau of Consumer Financial Protection (Bureau) as of July 21, 2011. The Bureau is in the ...
- Integrated Mortgage Disclosures Under the Real Estate Settlement Procedures Act (Regulation X) and the Truth In Lending Act (Regulation Z)
Sections 1032(f), 1098, and 1100A of the Dodd-Frank Wall Street Reform and Consumer Protection Act (Dodd-Frank Act) direct the Bureau to issue proposed rules and forms that combine certain disclosures that consumers receive in connection with applying for and closing on a mortgage loan under the...
- Medicare Program; Revisions to Payment Policies Under the Physician Fee Schedule, DME Face-to-Face Encounters, Elimination of the Requirement for Termination of Non-Random Prepayment Complex Medical Review and Other Revisions to Part B for CY 2013
This major final rule with comment period addresses changes to the physician fee schedule, payments for Part B drugs, and other Medicare Part B payment policies to ensure that our payment systems are updated to reflect changes in medical practice and the relative value of services. It also...
- Ability-to-Repay and Qualified Mortgage Standards Under the Truth in Lending Act (Regulation Z)
The Bureau of Consumer Financial Protection (Bureau) is amending Regulation Z, which implements the Truth in Lending Act (TILA). Regulation Z currently prohibits a creditor from making a higher-priced mortgage loan without regard to the consumer's ability to repay the loan. The final rule...
- SES Positions That Were Career Reserved During CY 2012
As required by section 3132(b) (4) of title 5, United States Code, this gives notice of all positions in the Senior Executive Service (SES) that were ``career reserved'' i.e., SES positions that could only be encumbered by career Federal employees during calendar year 2012....
- Medicare and Medicaid Programs: Hospital Outpatient Prospective Payment and Ambulatory Surgical Center Payment Systems and Quality Reporting Programs; Electronic Reporting Pilot; Inpatient Rehabilitation Facilities Quality Reporting Program; Revision to Quality Improvement Organization Regulations
This final rule with comment period revises the Medicare hospital outpatient prospective payment system (OPPS) and the Medicare ambulatory surgical center (ASC) payment system for CY 2013 to implement applicable statutory requirements and changes arising from our continuing experience with these...
- The Family and Medical Leave Act
This Final Rule amends certain regulations of of 1993 (the FMLA or the Act) to implement amendments to the military leave provisions of the Act made by the National Defense Authorization Act for Fiscal Year 2010, which extends the availability of FMLA leave to family members of members of the...
- Medicare Program: