- First document:
- January 02, 1998
- Last document:
- December 09, 2015
- Federal Energy Regulatory Commission (40411)
- Environmental Protection Agency (32805)
- Securities and Exchange Commission (29351)
- National Institutes of Health (23484)
- Federal Aviation Administration (23260)
- National Oceanic and Atmospheric Administration (17962)
- Transportation Department (13758)
- International Trade Administration (13683)
- Nuclear Regulatory Commission (13630)
- Federal Communications Commission (11758)
- Health and Human Services Department (11567)
- Land Management Bureau (10667)
- Food and Drug Administration (10593)
- Employment and Training Administration (9954)
- Defense Department (9549)
- Education Department (7736)
- Federal Reserve System (7658)
- National Park Service (7423)
- Housing and Urban Development Department (7350)
- Internal Revenue Service (7194)
- Justice Department (7112)
- State Department (6762)
- Coast Guard (6598)
- Veterans Affairs Department (6570)
- Treasury Department (6362)
- Federal Emergency Management Agency (6255)
- Homeland Security Department (6111)
- Forest Service (5502)
- Energy Department (5484)
- Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (5389)
- International Trade Commission (5344)
- Fish and Wildlife Service (5079)
- National Aeronautics and Space Administration (4400)
- Labor Department (4040)
- National Science Foundation (3592)
- Small Business Administration (3349)
- Interior Department (3328)
- Animal and Plant Health Inspection Service (3245)
- Surface Transportation Board (3128)
- Drug Enforcement Administration (2960)
- National Highway Traffic Safety Administration (2769)
- Agriculture Department (2713)
- Commerce Department (2643)
- Agricultural Marketing Service (2502)
- Antitrust Division (2346)
- Health Resources and Services Administration (2237)
- Commodity Futures Trading Commission (2212)
- Presidential Documents (2195)
- Children and Families Administration (2179)
- Centers for Medicare & Medicaid Services (2121)
- Agency Information Collection Activities: Comment Request
The National Science Foundation (NSF) has submitted the following information collection requirement to OMB for review and clearance under the Paperwork Reduction Act of 1995, Public Law 104-13. This is the second notice for public comment; the first was published in the Federal Register at 80 FR 50662 and no comments were received. NSF is forwarding the proposed renewal submission to the Office of Management and Budget (OMB) for clearance simultaneously with the publication of this second notice. The full submission may be found at: http://www.reginfo.gov/public/do/PRAMain. Comments: Comments regarding (a) whether the collection of information is necessary for the proper performance of the functions of the agency, including whether the information will have practical utility; (b) the a...
- Performance Review Board
Notice is hereby given of the names of the members of the .
- Psychopharmacologic Drugs Advisory Committee; Notice of Meeting
- Notice of Proposed Information Collection for 1029-0115
In compliance with the Paperwork Reduction Act of 1995, the Office of Surface Mining Reclamation and Enforcement (OSMRE) is announcing its intention to seek renewed approval for the collection of information for permits and permit processing. This information collection will also seek approval to collect permit processing fees approved under OSMRE regulations. This information collection activity was previously approved by OMB and assigned control number 1029-0115.
- Airworthiness Directives; Rolls-Royce plc Turbofan Engines
We propose to adopt a new airworthiness directive (AD) for certain Rolls-Royce plc (RR) RB211-22B and RB211-524 turbofan engines with low-pressure turbine (LPT) support roller bearing, part number (P/ N) LK30313 or P/N UL29651, installed. This proposed AD was prompted by a report of a breach of the turbine casing and release of engine debris. This proposed AD would require removal of certain LPT support roller bearings installed in RR RB211-22B and RB211-524 engines. We are proposing this AD to prevent failure of the LPT support roller bearing, loss of radial position following LPT blade failure, uncontained part release, damage to the engine, and damage to the airplane.
- Petition for Exemption From the Federal Motor Vehicle Theft Prevention Standard; Jaguar Land Rover North America LLC
This document grants in full the Jaguar Land Rover North America LLC's, (Jaguar Land Rover) petition for an exemption of the Jaguar XE vehicle line in accordance with 49 CFR part 543, Exemption from Vehicle Theft Prevention Standard. This petition is granted because the agency has determined that the antitheft device to be placed on the line as standard equipment is likely to be as effective in reducing and deterring motor vehicle theft as compliance with the parts-marking requirements of 49 CFR part 541, Federal Motor Vehicle Theft Prevention Standard (Theft Prevention Standard).
- Standards-Based Approach to Analytical Performance Evaluation of Next Generation Sequencing in Vitro Diagnostic Tests; Public Workshop; Reopening of Comment Period
The Food and Drug Administration (FDA) is reopening the comment period for the notice of a public workshop that appeared in the Federal Register of September 9, 2015. In the notice of the public workshop, FDA requested comments on the workshop topics about the proposed standards-based regulatory strategy for next-generation sequencing (NGS) tests that produce results on variation in the human genome. The Agency is taking this action in response to requests to allow interested persons additional time to submit comments.
- Notice of Open Meeting of the Environmental Financial Advisory Board
The EPA's Environmental Financial Advisory Board (EFAB) will hold a public meeting on January 12-13, 2016. EFAB is an EPA advisory committee chartered under the Federal Advisory Committee Act to provide advice and recommendations to EPA on creative approaches to funding environmental programs, projects, and activities. The purpose of this meeting is to hear from informed speakers on environmental finance issues, proposed legislation, and EPA priorities; to discuss activities, progress, and preliminary recommendations with regard current EFAB work projects; and to consider requests for assistance from EPA offices. Environmental finance discussions and presentations are expected on, but not limited to, the following topics: Financing operations and maintenance costs at green infrastructur...
- Notice of Agreements Filed
- Ebola Virus Disease Therapeutics-Amendment
The Secretary is amending the February 27, 2015 Declaration issued pursuant to section 319F-3 of the Public Health Service Act (42 U.S.C. 247d-6d) (80 FR 22534) to extend the effective time period for an additional twelve (12) months consistent with the terms of the Declaration and republishing the Declaration in its entirety as amended.
- Introduction to the Unified Agenda of Federal Regulatory and Deregulatory Actions
The Regulatory Flexibility Act requires that agencies publish semiannual regulatory agendas in the Federal Register describing regulatory actions they are developing that may have a significant economic impact on a substantial number of small entities (5 U.S.C. 602). Executive Order 12866 ``Regulato...
- Medicare Program; Hospital Inpatient Prospective Payment Systems for Acute Care Hospitals and the Long-Term Care Hospital Prospective Payment System Policy Changes and Fiscal Year 2016 Rates; Revisions of Quality Reporting Requirements for Specific Providers, Including Changes Related to the Electronic Health Record Incentive Program
We are proposing to revise the Medicare hospital inpatient prospective payment systems (IPPS) for operating and capital-related costs of acute care hospitals to implement changes arising from our continuing experience with these systems for FY 2016. Some of these changes implement certain statutory ...
- Electric Power Generation, Transmission, and Distribution; Electrical Protective Equipment
OSHA last issued rules for the construction of transmission and distribution installations in 1972. Those provisions are now out of date and inconsistent with the more recently promulgated general industry standard covering the operation and maintenance of electric power generation, transmission,...
- Prohibitions and Restrictions on Proprietary Trading and Certain Interests in, and Relationships with, Hedge Funds and Private Equity Funds
The Commodity Futures Trading Commission (``CFTC'' or ``Commission'') is adopting a final rule to implement Section 619 of the Dodd-Frank Wall Street Reform and Consumer Protection Act (the ``Dodd-Frank Act''), which contains certain prohibitions and restrictions on the ability of a banking entity...
- Regulation Systems Compliance and Integrity
The Securities and Exchange Commission (``Commission'') is adopting new (``Regulation SCI'') under the Securities Exchange Act of 1934 (``Exchange Act'') and conforming amendments to Regulation ATS under the Exchange Act. Regulation SCI will apply to certain self-regulatory organizations (including...
The Securities and Exchange Commission is adopting new Regulation under the Securities Act of 1933 and the Securities Exchange Act of 1934 to implement the requirements of Title III of the Jumpstart Our Business Startups Act. Regulation prescribes rules governing the offer and sale of securities...
- Medicare Program; Revisions to Payment Policies under the Physician Fee Schedule, Clinical Laboratory Fee Schedule & Other Revisions to Part B for CY 2014
This major proposed rule addresses changes to the physician fee schedule and other Medicare Part B payment policies to ensure that our payment systems are updated to reflect changes in medical practice and the relative value of services, as well as changes in the statute....
- Recordkeeping and Reporting Requirements for Security-Based Swap Dealers, Major Security-Based Swap Participants, and Broker-Dealers; Capital Rule for Certain Security-Based Swap Dealers
In accordance with the Dodd-Frank Wall Street Reform and Consumer Protection Act (``Dodd-Frank Act''), the Securities and Exchange Commission (``Commission''), pursuant to the Securities Exchange Act of 1934 (``Exchange Act''), is proposing recordkeeping, reporting, and notification requirements...
- Federal Policy for the Protection of Human Subjects
The departments and agencies listed in this document propose revisions to modernize, strengthen, and make more effective the that was promulgated as a Common Rule in 1991. This NPRM seeks comment on proposals to better protect human subjects involved in research, while facilitating valuable...
The Securities and Exchange Commission is proposing for comment new Regulation under the Securities Act of 1933 and the Securities Exchange Act of 1934 to implement the requirements of Title III of the Jumpstart Our Business Startups Act. Regulation would prescribe rules governing the offer and...