- First document:
- January 02, 1998
- Last document:
- July 17, 2015
- Federal Energy Regulatory Commission (39672)
- Environmental Protection Agency (32062)
- Securities and Exchange Commission (28544)
- Federal Aviation Administration (23260)
- National Institutes of Health (22964)
- National Oceanic and Atmospheric Administration (17448)
- International Trade Administration (13367)
- Nuclear Regulatory Commission (13361)
- Transportation Department (12963)
- Federal Communications Commission (11663)
- Health and Human Services Department (10731)
- Food and Drug Administration (10593)
- Land Management Bureau (10514)
- Employment and Training Administration (9954)
- Defense Department (9227)
- Education Department (7612)
- Federal Reserve System (7497)
- National Park Service (7292)
- Housing and Urban Development Department (7253)
- Internal Revenue Service (7194)
- Justice Department (6803)
- Coast Guard (6598)
- State Department (6581)
- Veterans Affairs Department (6412)
- Federal Emergency Management Agency (6255)
- Treasury Department (5990)
- Homeland Security Department (5742)
- Forest Service (5427)
- Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (5389)
- Energy Department (5326)
- International Trade Commission (5190)
- Fish and Wildlife Service (5079)
- National Aeronautics and Space Administration (4290)
- Labor Department (3938)
- National Science Foundation (3497)
- Small Business Administration (3349)
- Animal and Plant Health Inspection Service (3186)
- Surface Transportation Board (3128)
- Interior Department (3081)
- Drug Enforcement Administration (2960)
- National Highway Traffic Safety Administration (2769)
- Agriculture Department (2620)
- Commerce Department (2556)
- Agricultural Marketing Service (2502)
- Antitrust Division (2346)
- Presidential Documents (2195)
- Health Resources and Services Administration (2191)
- Children and Families Administration (2179)
- Commodity Futures Trading Commission (2176)
- Centers for Medicare & Medicaid Services (2121)
- Sunshine Act Notice
Pursuant to the provisions of the Government in the Sunshine Act, notice is hereby given of the Defense Nuclear Facilities Safety Board's (Board) public meeting and hearing described below. The Board invites any interested persons or groups to present any comments, technical information, or data concerning safety issues related to the matters to be considered.
- Notice of Public Meeting: Resource Advisory Council to the Boise District, Bureau of Land Management, U. S. Department of the Interior
In accordance with the Federal Land Policy and Management Act (FLPMA) and the Federal Advisory Committee Act of 1972 (FACA), the U.S. Department of the Interior, Bureau of Land Management (BLM) Boise District Resource Advisory Council (RAC), will hold a meeting as indicated below.
- Notice of Submission Deadline To Amend Slot Records for LaGuardia Airport
Under this notice, the FAA announces the submission deadline of August 5, 2015, for requests to amend slot records (adjust slot times and arrival/departure designations) at New York LaGuardia Airport (LGA).
- Safety Zones; Annual Events in the Captain of the Port Buffalo Zone
At various times throughout the month of July, the Coast Guard will enforce certain safety zones. This action is necessary and intended for the safety of life and property on navigable waters during this event. During each enforcement period, no person or vessel may enter the respective safety zone without the permission of the Captain of the Port Buffalo.
- National Institute of Environmental Health Sciences; Notice of Closed Meeting
- Louisiana; Major Disaster and Related Determinations
This is a notice of the Presidential declaration of a major disaster for the State of Louisiana (FEMA-4228-DR), dated July 13, 2015, and related determinations.
- Designation and Determination Pursuant to the Foreign Missions Act; Development and Management of Approximately 32 Acres in the District of Columbia, on a Portion of the Former Walter Reed Army Medical Center
- National Emission Standards for Hazardous Air Pollutants for the Portland Cement Manufacturing Industry and Standards of Performance for Portland Cement Plants
This action finalizes amendments to the National Emission Standards for Hazardous Air Pollutants (NESHAP) for the Portland Cement Manufacturing Industry and Standards of Performance for Portland Cement Plants. On February 12, 2013, the Environmental Protection Agency (EPA) finalized amendments to the NESHAP and the new source performance standards (NSPS) for the Portland cement industry. Subsequently, the EPA became aware of certain minor technical errors in those amendments, and thus issued a proposal to correct these errors on November 19, 2014 (79 FR 68821). The EPA received 3 comments on the proposal. In response to the comments received and to complete technical corrections, the EPA is now issuing final amendments. In addition, consistent with the U.S. Court of Appeals to the DC Ci...
- Approval and Promulgation of Implementation Plans for the State of Alabama: Cross-State Air Pollution Rule
The Environmental Protection Agency (EPA) is taking direct final action to approve the State of Alabama's March 27, 2015, State Implementation Plan (SIP) revision, submitted by the Alabama Department of Environmental Management (ADEM). This SIP revision provides Alabama's state-determined allowance allocations for existing electric generating units (EGUs) in the State for the 2016 control periods and replaces the allowance allocations for the 2016 control periods established by EPA under the Cross-State Air Pollution Rule (CSAPR). The CSAPR addresses the ``good neighbor'' provision of the Clean Air Act (CAA or Act) that requires states to reduce the transport of pollution that significantly affects downwind nonattainment and maintenance areas. In this direct final action, EPA is approvi...
- Proposed Collection; Comment Request for Form 5498-ESA
The Department of the Treasury, as part of its continuing effort to reduce paperwork and respondent burden, invites the general public and other Federal agencies to take this opportunity to comment on proposed and/or continuing information collections, as required by the Paperwork Reduction Act of 1995, Pub. L. 104-13 (44 U.S.C. 3506(c)(2)(A)). Currently, the IRS is soliciting comments concerning Form 5498-ESA, Coverdell ESA Contribution Information.
The Securities and Exchange Commission is proposing for comment new Regulation under the Securities Act of 1933 and the Securities Exchange Act of 1934 to implement the requirements of Title III of the Jumpstart Our Business Startups Act. Regulation would prescribe rules governing the offer and...
- Electric Power Generation, Transmission, and Distribution; Electrical Protective Equipment
OSHA last issued rules for the construction of transmission and distribution installations in 1972. Those provisions are now out of date and inconsistent with the more recently promulgated general industry standard covering the operation and maintenance of electric power generation, transmission,...
- Regulatory Capital Rules: Regulatory Capital, Implementation of Basel III, Capital Adequacy, Transition Provisions, Prompt Corrective Action, Standardized Approach for Risk-weighted Assets, Market Discipline and Disclosure Requirements, Advanced Approaches Risk-Based Capital Rule, and Market Risk Capital Rule
The Office of the Comptroller of the Currency (OCC) and Board of Governors of the Federal Reserve System (Board), are adopting a final rule that revises their risk-based and leverage capital requirements for banking organizations. The final rule consolidates three separate notices of proposed...
- Introduction to the Unified Agenda of Federal Regulatory and Deregulatory Actions
The Regulatory Flexibility Act requires that agencies publish semiannual regulatory agendas in the Federal Register describing regulatory actions they are developing that may have a significant economic impact on a substantial number of small entities (5 U.S.C. 602). Executive Order 12866 ``Regulato...
- Federal Awarding Agency Regulatory Implementation of Office of Management and Budget's Uniform Administrative Requirements, Cost Principles, and Audit Requirements for Federal Awards
This joint interim final rule implements for all Federal award-making agencies the final guidance Uniform Administrative Requirements, Cost Principles, and Audit Requirements for Federal Awards (Uniform Guidance) published by the Office of Management and Budget (OMB) on December 26, 2013. This rule ...
- Adoption and Foster Care Analysis and Reporting System
The Administration for Children and Families (ACF) proposes to amend the (AFCARS) regulations. This notice of proposed rulemaking (NPRM) builds on an earlier proposed rule, published January 11, 2008 that addressed the requirements for State title IV-E agencies to collect and report data to ACF on ...
- Application of the Fair Labor Standards Act to Domestic Service
In 1974, Congress extended the protections of the Fair Labor Standards Act (FLSA or the Act) to ``domestic service'' employees, but it exempted from the Act's minimum wage and overtime provisions domestic service employees who provide ``companionship services'' to elderly people or people with...
- 2017 and Later Model Year Light-Duty Vehicle Greenhouse Gas Emissions and Corporate Average Fuel Economy Standards
EPA and NHTSA, on behalf of the Department of Transportation, are issuing final rules to further reduce greenhouse gas emissions and improve fuel economy for light-duty vehicles for model years 2017 and beyond. On May 21, 2010, President Obama issued a Presidential Memorandum requesting that NHTSA...
- Ability-to-Repay and Qualified Mortgage Standards Under the Truth in Lending Act (Regulation Z)
The Bureau of Consumer Financial Protection (Bureau) is amending Regulation Z, which implements the Truth in Lending Act (TILA). Regulation Z currently prohibits a creditor from making a higher-priced mortgage loan without regard to the consumer's ability to repay the loan. The final rule...
- SES Positions That Were Career Reserved During CY 2012
As required by section 3132(b) (4) of title 5, United States Code, this gives notice of all positions in the Senior Executive Service (SES) that were ``career reserved'' i.e., SES positions that could only be encumbered by career Federal employees during calendar year 2012....