- First document:
- January 02, 1998
- Last document:
- May 22, 2015
- Federal Energy Regulatory Commission (39417)
- Environmental Protection Agency (31791)
- Securities and Exchange Commission (28227)
- Federal Aviation Administration (23260)
- National Institutes of Health (22753)
- National Oceanic and Atmospheric Administration (17266)
- International Trade Administration (13258)
- Nuclear Regulatory Commission (13255)
- Transportation Department (12485)
- Federal Communications Commission (11602)
- Food and Drug Administration (10593)
- Land Management Bureau (10454)
- Health and Human Services Department (10399)
- Employment and Training Administration (9954)
- Defense Department (9122)
- Education Department (7539)
- Federal Reserve System (7440)
- National Park Service (7243)
- Housing and Urban Development Department (7209)
- Internal Revenue Service (7194)
- Justice Department (6698)
- Coast Guard (6598)
- State Department (6524)
- Veterans Affairs Department (6380)
- Federal Emergency Management Agency (6255)
- Treasury Department (5834)
- Homeland Security Department (5506)
- Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (5389)
- Forest Service (5384)
- Energy Department (5254)
- International Trade Commission (5152)
- Fish and Wildlife Service (5079)
- National Aeronautics and Space Administration (4242)
- Labor Department (3863)
- National Science Foundation (3480)
- Small Business Administration (3349)
- Animal and Plant Health Inspection Service (3169)
- Surface Transportation Board (3128)
- Interior Department (2982)
- Drug Enforcement Administration (2960)
- National Highway Traffic Safety Administration (2769)
- Agriculture Department (2576)
- Commerce Department (2530)
- Agricultural Marketing Service (2502)
- Antitrust Division (2346)
- Presidential Documents (2195)
- Children and Families Administration (2179)
- Health Resources and Services Administration (2171)
- Commodity Futures Trading Commission (2167)
- Centers for Medicare & Medicaid Services (2121)
- Southeast Alaska Power Agency; Notice of Availability of Environmental Assessment
- Combined Notice of Filings #1
- City of Kaukauna; Notice of Application Accepted for Filing and Soliciting Comments, Motions To Intervene and Protests
- Notice of Intent to Repatriate Cultural Items: U.S. Department of Agriculture, Forest Service, Hiawatha National Forest, Gladstone, MI
The U.S. Department of Agriculture (USDA), Forest Service, Hiawatha National Forest, in consultation with the appropriate Indian tribes or Native Hawaiian organizations, has determined that the cultural items listed in this notice meet the definition of unassociated funerary objects. Lineal descendants or representatives of any Indian tribe or Native Hawaiian organization not identified in this notice that wish to claim these cultural items should submit a written request to the Hiawatha National Forest. If no additional claimants come forward, transfer of control of the cultural items to the lineal descendants, Indian tribes, or Native Hawaiian organizations stated in this notice may proceed.
- Notice of Inventory Completion: The American Museum of Natural History, New York, NY; Correction
The American Museum of Natural History has revised a Notice of Inventory Completion that was published in the Federal Register on February 4, 2015. This notice revises the listing of Indian tribes who are recognized as aboriginal to the area from which Native American human remains were removed.
- Takes of Marine Mammals Incidental to Specified Activities; Low-Energy Marine Geophysical Survey in the Southwest Pacific Ocean, East of New Zealand, May to June 2015
In accordance with the Marine Mammal Protection Act (MMPA), notification is hereby given that NMFS has issued an IHA to the Scripps Institution of Oceanography (SIO), on behalf of SIO and the U.S. National Science Foundation (NSF), to take marine mammals, by Level B harassment, incidental to conducting a low-energy marine geophysical (seismic) survey in the Southwest Pacific Ocean, East of New Zealand, May to June 2015.
- Agency Information Collection Activities; Announcement of Office of Management and Budget Approval; Requests for Inspection by an Accredited Person Under the Inspection by Accredited Persons Program
The Food and Drug Administration (FDA) is announcing that a collection of information entitled ``Requests for Inspection by an Accredited Person under the Inspection by Accredited Persons Program'' has been approved by the Office of Management and Budget (OMB) under the Paperwork Reduction Act of 1995.
- Copenhagen Associates, Copenhagen Hydro, LLC; Notice of Transfer of Exemption
- Agency Information Collection Activities: Proposed Collection; Comment Request
The Centers for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS) is announcing an opportunity for the public to comment on CMS' intention to collect information from the public. Under the Paperwork Reduction Act of 1995 (the PRA), federal agencies are required to publish notice in the Federal Register concerning each proposed collection of information (including each proposed extension or reinstatement of an existing collection of information) and to allow 60 days for public comment on the proposed action. Interested persons are invited to send comments regarding our burden estimates or any other aspect of this collection of information, including any of the following subjects: (1) The necessity and utility of the proposed information collection for the proper performance of the agency's function...
- Agency Information Collection Activities; Submission for Office of Management and Budget Review; Comment Request; Petition To Request an Exemption From 100 Percent Identity Testing of Dietary Ingredients: Current Good Manufacturing Practice in Manufacturing, Packaging, Labeling, or Holding Operations for Dietary Supplements
The Food and Drug Administration (FDA) is announcing that a proposed collection of information has been submitted to the Office of Management and Budget (OMB) for review and clearance under the Paperwork Reduction Act of 1995.
- 2017 and Later Model Year Light-Duty Vehicle Greenhouse Gas Emissions and Corporate Average Fuel Economy Standards
EPA and NHTSA, on behalf of the Department of Transportation, are issuing final rules to further reduce greenhouse gas emissions and improve fuel economy for light-duty vehicles for model years 2017 and beyond. On May 21, 2010, President Obama issued a Presidential Memorandum requesting that NHTSA...
- High-Cost Mortgage and Homeownership Counseling Amendments to the Truth in Lending Act (Regulation Z) and Homeownership Counseling Amendments to the Real Estate Settlement Procedures Act (Regulation X)
The Bureau of Consumer Financial Protection (Bureau) issues this final rule to implement the Dodd-Frank Wall Street Reform and Consumer Protection Act's amendments to the Truth in Lending Act and the Real Estate Settlement Procedures Act. The final rule amends Regulation Z (Truth in Lending) by...
- Truth in Lending (Regulation Z)
Title X of the Dodd-Frank Wall Street Reform and Consumer Protection Act (Dodd-Frank Act) transferred rulemaking authority for a number of consumer financial protection laws from seven Federal agencies to the Bureau of Consumer Financial Protection (Bureau) as of July 21, 2011. The Bureau is in the ...
- Integrated Mortgage Disclosures Under the Real Estate Settlement Procedures Act (Regulation X) and the Truth In Lending Act (Regulation Z)
Sections 1032(f), 1098, and 1100A of the Dodd-Frank Wall Street Reform and Consumer Protection Act (Dodd-Frank Act) direct the Bureau to issue proposed rules and forms that combine certain disclosures that consumers receive in connection with applying for and closing on a mortgage loan under the...
- Medicare Program; Revisions to Payment Policies Under the Physician Fee Schedule, DME Face-to-Face Encounters, Elimination of the Requirement for Termination of Non-Random Prepayment Complex Medical Review and Other Revisions to Part B for CY 2013
This major final rule with comment period addresses changes to the physician fee schedule, payments for Part B drugs, and other Medicare Part B payment policies to ensure that our payment systems are updated to reflect changes in medical practice and the relative value of services. It also...
- Ability-to-Repay and Qualified Mortgage Standards Under the Truth in Lending Act (Regulation Z)
The Bureau of Consumer Financial Protection (Bureau) is amending Regulation Z, which implements the Truth in Lending Act (TILA). Regulation Z currently prohibits a creditor from making a higher-priced mortgage loan without regard to the consumer's ability to repay the loan. The final rule...
- SES Positions That Were Career Reserved During CY 2012
As required by section 3132(b) (4) of title 5, United States Code, this gives notice of all positions in the Senior Executive Service (SES) that were ``career reserved'' i.e., SES positions that could only be encumbered by career Federal employees during calendar year 2012....
- Medicare and Medicaid Programs: Hospital Outpatient Prospective Payment and Ambulatory Surgical Center Payment Systems and Quality Reporting Programs; Electronic Reporting Pilot; Inpatient Rehabilitation Facilities Quality Reporting Program; Revision to Quality Improvement Organization Regulations
This final rule with comment period revises the Medicare hospital outpatient prospective payment system (OPPS) and the Medicare ambulatory surgical center (ASC) payment system for CY 2013 to implement applicable statutory requirements and changes arising from our continuing experience with these...
- The Family and Medical Leave Act
This Final Rule amends certain regulations of of 1993 (the FMLA or the Act) to implement amendments to the military leave provisions of the Act made by the National Defense Authorization Act for Fiscal Year 2010, which extends the availability of FMLA leave to family members of members of the...
- Medicare Program; Revisions to Payment Policies Under the Physician Fee Schedule, DME Face to Face Encounters, Elimination of the Requirement for Termination of Non-Random Prepayment Complex Medical Review and Other Revisions to Part B for CY 2013; Hospital Outpatient Prospective and Ambulatory Surgical Center Payment Systems and Quality Reporting Programs; Electronic Reporting Pilot; Inpatient Rehabilitation Facilities Quality Reporting Program; Quality Improvement Organization Regulations; Proposed Rules
This major proposed rule addresses changes to the physician fee schedule, payments for Part B drugs, and other Medicare Part B payment policies to ensure that our payment systems are updated to reflect changes in medical practice and the relative value of services. It would also implement...