- First document:
- January 02, 1998
- Last document:
- July 28, 2014
- Open Meeting of the Federal Advisory Committee on Insurance
- Agency Information Collection Activities: Submission for OMB Review; Comment Request
- Proposed Information Collection; Coastal Impact Assistance Program
- Patrick D. Broe, OmniTRAX, Inc., and OmniTRAX Holdings, LLC-Continuance in Control Exemption-Brownsville & Rio Grande International Railway, LLC
- Self-Regulatory Organizations; BATS Exchange, Inc.; Notice of Filing and Immediate Effectiveness of a Proposed Rule Change to Rules 11.9, 11.12, 11.18, 21.1 and 21.7 of BATS Exchange, Inc.
- Special Local Regulations for Marine Events and Safety Zone, Patapsco River; Baltimore, MD
- Security Zones; Seattle's Seafair Fleet Week Moving Vessels, Puget Sound, WA
- Taking of Marine Mammals Incidental to Specified Activities; Mukilteo Ferry Terminal Construction Work
- Endangered and Threatened Wildlife and Plants; Proposed Revision to the Nonessential Experimental Population of the Mexican Wolf
- Personnel; Changes in Statutory Authority; Technical Corrections; Liability for Neglect of Duty or for Malfeasance Generally; Repeal of Regulation
- Federal Energy Regulatory Commission (38054)
- Environmental Protection Agency (30428)
- Securities and Exchange Commission (26387)
- Federal Aviation Administration (23260)
- National Institutes of Health (21722)
- National Oceanic and Atmospheric Administration (16255)
- Nuclear Regulatory Commission (12708)
- International Trade Administration (12671)
- Federal Communications Commission (11123)
- Food and Drug Administration (10593)
- 2017 and Later Model Year Light-Duty Vehicle Greenhouse Gas Emissions and Corporate Average Fuel Economy Standards
- High-Cost Mortgage and Homeownership Counseling Amendments to the Truth in Lending Act (Regulation Z) and Homeownership Counseling Amendments to the Real Estate Settlement Procedures Act (Regulation X)
- Medicare Program; Revisions to Payment Policies Under the Physician Fee Schedule, DME Face-to-Face Encounters, Elimination of the Requirement for Termination of Non-Random Prepayment Complex Medical Review and Other Revisions to Part B for CY 2013
- SES Positions That Were Career Reserved During CY 2012
- Ability-to-Repay and Qualified Mortgage Standards Under the Truth in Lending Act (Regulation Z)
- Integrated Mortgage Disclosures Under the Real Estate Settlement Procedures Act (Regulation X) and the Truth In Lending Act (Regulation Z)
- Truth in Lending (Regulation Z)
- Health Information Technology: Standards, Implementation Specifications, and Certification Criteria for Electronic Health Record Technology, 2014 Edition; Revisions to the Permanent Certification Program for Health Information Technology
- Medicare and Medicaid Programs: Hospital Outpatient Prospective Payment and Ambulatory Surgical Center Payment Systems and Quality Reporting Programs; Electronic Reporting Pilot; Inpatient Rehabilitation Facilities Quality Reporting Program; Revision to Quality Improvement Organization Regulations
- The Family and Medical Leave Act
EPA and NHTSA, on behalf of the Department of Transportation, are issuing final rules to further reduce greenhouse gas emissions and improve fuel economy for...
The Bureau of Consumer Financial Protection (Bureau) issues this final rule to implement the Dodd-Frank Wall Street Reform and Consumer Protection Act's...
This major final rule with comment period addresses changes to the physician fee schedule, payments for Part B drugs, and other Medicare Part B payment...
As required by section 3132(b) (4) of title 5, United ...
The Bureau of Consumer Financial Protection (Bureau) is amending Regulation Z, which implements the Truth in Lending Act (TILA). Regulation Z currently...
Sections 1032(f), 1098, and 1100A of the Dodd-Frank Wall Street Reform and Consumer Protection Act (Dodd-Frank Act) direct the Bureau to issue proposed rules...
Title X of the Dodd-Frank Wall Street Reform and Consumer Protection Act (Dodd-Frank Act) transferred rulemaking authority for a number of consumer financial...
With this final rule, the Secretary of Health and Human Services adopts certification criteria that establish the technical capabilities and...
This final rule with comment period revises the Medicare hospital outpatient prospective payment system (OPPS) and the Medicare ambulatory surgical center (ASC)...
This Final Rule amends certain regulations of of 1993 (the FMLA or the Act) to implement amendments to the military leave provisions of the Act made by ...