- First document:
- January 02, 1998
- Last document:
- July 22, 2016
- Federal Energy Regulatory Commission (41516)
- Environmental Protection Agency (33789)
- Securities and Exchange Commission (30798)
- National Institutes of Health (24325)
- Federal Aviation Administration (23263)
- National Oceanic and Atmospheric Administration (18719)
- International Trade Administration (14169)
- Nuclear Regulatory Commission (13993)
- Transportation Department (13758)
- Health and Human Services Department (12952)
- Federal Communications Commission (11758)
- Land Management Bureau (10900)
- Food and Drug Administration (10596)
- Defense Department (9998)
- Employment and Training Administration (9954)
- Education Department (7981)
- Federal Reserve System (7902)
- National Park Service (7656)
- Justice Department (7612)
- Housing and Urban Development Department (7350)
- Internal Revenue Service (7194)
- State Department (7028)
- Treasury Department (6928)
- Veterans Affairs Department (6771)
- Coast Guard (6601)
- Federal Emergency Management Agency (6255)
- Homeland Security Department (6111)
- Energy Department (5745)
- Forest Service (5697)
- International Trade Commission (5618)
- Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (5390)
- Fish and Wildlife Service (5079)
- National Aeronautics and Space Administration (4584)
- Labor Department (4040)
- National Science Foundation (3714)
- Interior Department (3708)
- Small Business Administration (3349)
- Animal and Plant Health Inspection Service (3331)
- Surface Transportation Board (3227)
- Drug Enforcement Administration (2960)
- Agriculture Department (2850)
- National Highway Traffic Safety Administration (2770)
- Commerce Department (2723)
- Agricultural Marketing Service (2503)
- Antitrust Division (2346)
- Commodity Futures Trading Commission (2280)
- Health Resources and Services Administration (2237)
- Presidential Documents (2195)
- Children and Families Administration (2181)
- Centers for Medicare & Medicaid Services (2121)
- National Institute on Deafness and Other Communication Disorders; Notice of Meeting
- Self-Regulatory Organizations; NYSE MKT LLC; Notice of Filing and Immediate Effectiveness of Proposed Rule Change Amending the NYSE MKT Equities Price List and the NYSE Amex Options Fee Schedule
- New Postal Products
The Commission is noticing recent Postal Service filings for the Commission's consideration concerning negotiated service agreements. This notice informs the public of the filing, invites public comment, and takes other administrative steps.
- Order Recognizing the Resource Extraction Payment Disclosure Requirements of the European Union, Canada and the U.S. Extractive Industries Transparency Initiative as Substantially Similar to the Requirements of Rule 13q-1 Under the Securities Exchange Act of 1934
We are issuing an .
- Self-Regulatory Organizations; The NASDAQ Stock Market LLC; Notice of Designation of a Longer Period for Commission Action on Proceedings To Determine Whether To Approve or Disapprove a Proposed Rule Change, as Modified by Amendment Nos. 1 and 2 Thereto, To List and Trade Shares of the First Trust Municipal High Income ETF of First Trust Exchange-Traded Fund III
The Postal Service gives notice of filing a request with the Postal Regulatory Commission to add a domestic shipping services contract to the list of Negotiated Service Agreements in the Mail Classification Schedule's Competitive Products List.
- Charter Amendment of Department of Defense Federal Advisory Committees
The Department of Defense (DoD) is publishing this notice to announce it is amending the charter for the Air University Board of Visitors.
- Nemko-CCL, Inc.: Grant of Expansion of Recognition
In this notice, OSHA announces its final decision to expand the scope of recognition for Nemko-CCL, Inc., as a Nationally Recognized Testing Laboratory (NRTL).
- Tribal Transportation Self-Governance Program; Negotiated Rulemaking Proposed Committee Membership and First Meeting
As required by the Negotiated Rulemaking Act, the Secretary of Transportation has selected the proposed members of a committee to develop proposed rules for the Tribal Transportation Self-Governance Program (TTSGP). Tribes in each of the 12 Bureau of Indian Affairs (BIA) Regions, as well as national and regional tribal organizations were invited to nominate a primary and alternate representative to serve on the committee. After considering the nominations received, the Secretary proposes to appoint the persons named in this document as committee members. Tribes, tribal organizations, and individual tribal members who believe that their interests will not be adequately represented by the persons identified in this document may submit comments on the proposed selection, apply for membersh...
- Disclosure of Payments by Resource Extraction Issuers
We are adopting Rule 13q-1 and an amendment to Form SD to implement Section 1504 of the Dodd-Frank Wall Street Reform and Consumer Protection Act relating to the . Rule 13q-1 was initially adopted by the Commission on August 22, 2012, but it was subsequently vacated by the U.S. District Court for the District of Columbia. Section 1504 of the Dodd-Frank Act added Section 13(q) to the Securities Exchange Act of 1934, which directs the Commission to issue rules requiring resource extraction issuers to include in an annual report information relating to any payment made by the issuer, a subsidiary of the issuer, or an entity under the control of the issuer, to a foreign government or the Federal Government for the purpose of the commercia...
- Submission for OMB Review; Comment Request
- Introduction to the Unified Agenda of Federal Regulatory and Deregulatory Actions
The Regulatory Flexibility Act requires that agencies publish semiannual regulatory agendas in the Federal Register describing regulatory actions they are developing that may have a significant economic impact on a substantial number of small entities (5 U.S.C. 602). Executive Order 12866 ``Regulato...
- Prohibitions and Restrictions on Proprietary Trading and Certain Interests in, and Relationships with, Hedge Funds and Private Equity Funds
The Commodity Futures Trading Commission (``CFTC'' or ``Commission'') is adopting a final rule to implement Section 619 of the Dodd-Frank Wall Street Reform and Consumer Protection Act (the ``Dodd-Frank Act''), which contains certain prohibitions and restrictions on the ability of a banking entity...
The Securities and Exchange Commission is proposing for comment new Regulation under the Securities Act of 1933 and the Securities Exchange Act of 1934 to implement the requirements of Title III of the Jumpstart Our Business Startups Act. Regulation would prescribe rules governing the offer and...
- Medicare Program; Hospital Inpatient Prospective Payment Systems for Acute Care Hospitals and the Long-Term Care Hospital Prospective Payment System Policy Changes and Fiscal Year 2016 Rates; Revisions of Quality Reporting Requirements for Specific Providers, Including Changes Related to the Electronic Health Record Incentive Program
We are proposing to revise the Medicare hospital inpatient prospective payment systems (IPPS) for operating and capital-related costs of acute care hospitals to implement changes arising from our continuing experience with these systems for FY 2016. Some of these changes implement certain statutory ...
- Electric Power Generation, Transmission, and Distribution; Electrical Protective Equipment
OSHA last issued rules for the construction of transmission and distribution installations in 1972. Those provisions are now out of date and inconsistent with the more recently promulgated general industry standard covering the operation and maintenance of electric power generation, transmission,...
The Securities and Exchange Commission is adopting new Regulation under the Securities Act of 1933 and the Securities Exchange Act of 1934 to implement the requirements of Title III of the Jumpstart Our Business Startups Act. Regulation prescribes rules governing the offer and sale of securities...
- Distribution of Continued Dumping and Subsidy Offset to Affected Domestic Producers
Pursuant to the Continued Dumping and Subsidy Offset Act of 2000, this document is U.S. Customs and Border Protection's (CBP) notice of intent to distribute assessed antidumping or countervailing duties (known as the continued dumping and subsidy offset) for Fiscal Year 2014 in connection with...
- Medicare Program; Revisions to Payment Policies under the Physician Fee Schedule, Clinical Laboratory Fee Schedule & Other Revisions to Part B for CY 2014
This major proposed rule addresses changes to the physician fee schedule and other Medicare Part B payment policies to ensure that our payment systems are updated to reflect changes in medical practice and the relative value of services, as well as changes in the statute....
- Recordkeeping and Reporting Requirements for Security-Based Swap Dealers, Major Security-Based Swap Participants, and Broker-Dealers; Capital Rule for Certain Security-Based Swap Dealers
In accordance with the Dodd-Frank Wall Street Reform and Consumer Protection Act (``Dodd-Frank Act''), the Securities and Exchange Commission (``Commission''), pursuant to the Securities Exchange Act of 1934 (``Exchange Act''), is proposing recordkeeping, reporting, and notification requirements...
- Federal Policy for the Protection of Human Subjects
The departments and agencies listed in this document propose revisions to modernize, strengthen, and make more effective the that was promulgated as a Common Rule in 1991. This NPRM seeks comment on proposals to better protect human subjects involved in research, while facilitating valuable...