- First document:
- January 02, 1998
- Last document:
- August 29, 2014
- Self-Regulatory Organizations; C2 Options Exchange, Incorporated; Notice of Filing and Immediate Effectiveness of a Proposed Rule Change To Amend the Fees Schedule
- Extension of the Expiration Date for State Disability Examiner Authority To Make Fully Favorable Quick Disability Determinations and Compassionate Allowances
- Paroling, Recommitting, and Supervising Federal Prisoners: Prisoners Serving Sentences Under the United States and District of Columbia Codes
- Agency Information Collection Activities: Proposed Collection; Comment Request
- Formations of, Acquisitions by, and Mergers of Bank Holding Companies
- Proposed Information Collection; Comment Request; Public Employment and Payroll Forms
- Notice of Intent To Prepare an Environmental Impact Statement and Notice of Scoping Meeting
- Schedules of Controlled Substances: Placement of Suvorexant into Schedule IV
- Final NIH Genomic Data Sharing Policy
- Announcement of a Workshop on Ecotoxicity Testing of Difficult-to-Test Substances in the Aquatic Environment; Evaluation and Testing of Poorly Water Soluble Substances
- Federal Energy Regulatory Commission (38197)
- Environmental Protection Agency (30580)
- Securities and Exchange Commission (26584)
- Federal Aviation Administration (23260)
- National Institutes of Health (21841)
- National Oceanic and Atmospheric Administration (16361)
- Nuclear Regulatory Commission (12763)
- International Trade Administration (12733)
- Federal Communications Commission (11177)
- Food and Drug Administration (10593)
- 2017 and Later Model Year Light-Duty Vehicle Greenhouse Gas Emissions and Corporate Average Fuel Economy Standards
- High-Cost Mortgage and Homeownership Counseling Amendments to the Truth in Lending Act (Regulation Z) and Homeownership Counseling Amendments to the Real Estate Settlement Procedures Act (Regulation X)
- Medicare Program; Revisions to Payment Policies Under the Physician Fee Schedule, DME Face-to-Face Encounters, Elimination of the Requirement for Termination of Non-Random Prepayment Complex Medical Review and Other Revisions to Part B for CY 2013
- SES Positions That Were Career Reserved During CY 2012
- Ability-to-Repay and Qualified Mortgage Standards Under the Truth in Lending Act (Regulation Z)
- Integrated Mortgage Disclosures Under the Real Estate Settlement Procedures Act (Regulation X) and the Truth In Lending Act (Regulation Z)
- Truth in Lending (Regulation Z)
- Health Information Technology: Standards, Implementation Specifications, and Certification Criteria for Electronic Health Record Technology, 2014 Edition; Revisions to the Permanent Certification Program for Health Information Technology
- Medicare and Medicaid Programs: Hospital Outpatient Prospective Payment and Ambulatory Surgical Center Payment Systems and Quality Reporting Programs; Electronic Reporting Pilot; Inpatient Rehabilitation Facilities Quality Reporting Program; Revision to Quality Improvement Organization Regulations
- The Family and Medical Leave Act
EPA and NHTSA, on behalf of the Department of Transportation, are issuing final rules to further reduce greenhouse gas emissions and improve fuel economy for...
The Bureau of Consumer Financial Protection (Bureau) issues this final rule to implement the Dodd-Frank Wall Street Reform and Consumer Protection Act's...
This major final rule with comment period addresses changes to the physician fee schedule, payments for Part B drugs, and other Medicare Part B payment...
As required by section 3132(b) (4) of title 5, United ...
The Bureau of Consumer Financial Protection (Bureau) is amending Regulation Z, which implements the Truth in Lending Act (TILA). Regulation Z currently...
Sections 1032(f), 1098, and 1100A of the Dodd-Frank Wall Street Reform and Consumer Protection Act (Dodd-Frank Act) direct the Bureau to issue proposed rules...
Title X of the Dodd-Frank Wall Street Reform and Consumer Protection Act (Dodd-Frank Act) transferred rulemaking authority for a number of consumer financial...
With this final rule, the Secretary of Health and Human Services adopts certification criteria that establish the technical capabilities and...
This final rule with comment period revises the Medicare hospital outpatient prospective payment system (OPPS) and the Medicare ambulatory surgical center (ASC)...
This Final Rule amends certain regulations of of 1993 (the FMLA or the Act) to implement amendments to the military leave provisions of the Act made by ...