- First document:
- January 02, 1998
- Last document:
- January 30, 2015
- Environmental Protection Agency (31218)
- Securities and Exchange Commission (27518)
- Federal Aviation Administration (23260)
- National Institutes of Health (22336)
- National Oceanic and Atmospheric Administration (16819)
- International Trade Administration (13031)
- Transportation Department (11658)
- Federal Communications Commission (11450)
- Food and Drug Administration (10593)
- Land Management Bureau (10353)
- Employment and Training Administration (9954)
- Health and Human Services Department (9647)
- Defense Department (8921)
- Education Department (7393)
- Federal Reserve System (7297)
- National Park Service (7119)
- Housing and Urban Development Department (7104)
- Coast Guard (6598)
- Justice Department (6459)
- State Department (6403)
- Veterans Affairs Department (6284)
- Federal Emergency Management Agency (6255)
- Treasury Department (5581)
- Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (5389)
- Forest Service (5332)
- Homeland Security Department (5134)
- Energy Department (5119)
- Fish and Wildlife Service (5079)
- National Aeronautics and Space Administration (4173)
- Labor Department (3703)
- National Science Foundation (3426)
- Small Business Administration (3349)
- Animal and Plant Health Inspection Service (3112)
- Drug Enforcement Administration (2960)
- Interior Department (2812)
- Securities and Exchange Commission (2794)
- Federal Energy Regulatory Commission (2726)
- Small Business Administration (2719)
- Environmental Protection Agency (2637)
- Agricultural Marketing Service (2502)
- Agriculture Department (2485)
- Commerce Department (2472)
- Federal Aviation Administration (2402)
- Antitrust Division (2346)
- Presidential Documents (2195)
- Children and Families Administration (2179)
- Commodity Futures Trading Commission (2142)
- Health Resources and Services Administration (2131)
- Centers for Medicare & Medicaid Services (2121)
- Foreign-Trade Zones Board (1975)
- January 30, 2015
- January 29, 2015
- January 28, 2015
- January 27, 2015
- January 26, 2015
- January 23, 2015
- January 22, 2015
- January 21, 2015
- January 20, 2015
- January 16, 2015
- January 15, 2015
- January 14, 2015
- January 13, 2015
- January 12, 2015
- January 09, 2015
- January 08, 2015
- January 07, 2015
- January 06, 2015
- January 05, 2015
- January 02, 2015
- Burlington Shortline Railroad, Inc., d/b/a Burlington Junction Railway-Operation Exemption-Rail Line of the City of Le Mars, Iowa
- Countervailing Duty Investigation of Boltless Steel Shelving Units Prepackaged for Sale From the People's Republic of China: Preliminary Determination and Alignment of Final Determination With Final Antidumping Duty Determination
The Department of Commerce (the ``Department'') preliminarily determines that countervailable subsidies are being provided to producers and exporters of boltless steel shelving units prepackaged for sale (``boltless steel shelves'') from the People's Republic of China (the ``PRC''). We invite interested parties to comment on this preliminary determination.
- Self-Regulatory Organizations; Fixed Income Clearing Corporation; Order Approving Proposed Rule Change To Amend the Government Securities Division Rulebook and the Mortgage Backed Securities Clearing Rules In Order To Move the Time of Novation With Respect to Certain Trades, Include Rules To Reflect Existing Processes, and Clarify Certain Rules To Reflect Current Practices
- National Institute of Allergy and Infectious Diseases; Notice of Closed Meeting
- Center for Scientific Review; Notice of Closed Meetings
- Submission for OMB Review; Comment Request
- Outer Continental Shelf, Gulf of Mexico, Oil and Gas Central Planning Area Lease Sales 241 and 247 and Eastern Planning Area Lease Sale 226
The Bureau of Ocean Energy Management (BOEM) has prepared a Draft Supplemental Environmental Impact Statement (EIS) for proposed oil and gas Central Planning Area (CPA) Lease Sales 241 and 247 and Eastern Planning Area (EPA) Lease Sale 226 in the Gulf of Mexico (CPA 241/247/EPA 226 Draft Supplemental EIS). Proposed CPA Lease Sale 241 and EPA Lease Sale 226 are tentatively scheduled to be held in March 2016, and proposed CPA Lease Sale 247 is tentatively scheduled to be held in March 2017. The CPA 241/247/EPA 226 Draft Supplemental EIS updates the environmental and socioeconomic analyses in the Gulf of Mexico OCS Oil and Gas Lease Sales: 2012-2017; Western Planning Area Lease Sales 229, 233, 238, 246, and 248; Central Planning Area Lease Sales 227, 231, 235, 241, and 247, Final Environme...
- Federal Advisory Committee Act; Downloadable Security Technology Advisory Committee
In accordance with the Federal Advisory Committee Act, this notice advises interested persons that the Federal Communications Commission's (FCC or Commission) Downloadable Security Technology Advisory Committee (DSTAC) will hold its first meeting. At the meeting, the Committee will discuss;) the scope of the report that it will deliver to the Commission; the ultimate goals of interested parties with respect to navigation device conditional access and content security; recommended working groups and the tasks for which they will be responsible, and any other topics related to the DSTAC's work that may arise.
- Fisheries of the Exclusive Economic Zone Off Alaska; Atka Mackerel in the Bering Sea and Aleutian Islands Management Area
NMFS is prohibiting directed fishing for Atka mackerel in the Eastern Aleutian district and the Bering Sea subarea (BSEAI) of the Bering Sea and Aleutian Island management area (BSAI) by vessels participating in the BSAI trawl limited access fishery. This action is necessary to prevent exceeding the A season allowance of the 2015 Atka mackerel total allowable catch (TAC) in the BSEAI allocated to vessels participating in the BSAI trawl limited access fishery.
- Disease, Disability, and Injury Prevention and Control Special Emphasis Panel (SEP): Initial Review
- 2017 and Later Model Year Light-Duty Vehicle Greenhouse Gas Emissions and Corporate Average Fuel Economy Standards
EPA and NHTSA, on behalf of the Department of Transportation, are issuing final rules to further reduce greenhouse gas emissions and improve fuel economy for light-duty vehicles for model years 2017 and beyond. On May 21, 2010, President Obama issued a Presidential Memorandum requesting that NHTSA...
- High-Cost Mortgage and Homeownership Counseling Amendments to the Truth in Lending Act (Regulation Z) and Homeownership Counseling Amendments to the Real Estate Settlement Procedures Act (Regulation X)
The Bureau of Consumer Financial Protection (Bureau) issues this final rule to implement the Dodd-Frank Wall Street Reform and Consumer Protection Act's amendments to the Truth in Lending Act and the Real Estate Settlement Procedures Act. The final rule amends Regulation Z (Truth in Lending) by...
- Truth in Lending (Regulation Z)
Title X of the Dodd-Frank Wall Street Reform and Consumer Protection Act (Dodd-Frank Act) transferred rulemaking authority for a number of consumer financial protection laws from seven Federal agencies to the Bureau of Consumer Financial Protection (Bureau) as of July 21, 2011. The Bureau is in the ...
- Integrated Mortgage Disclosures Under the Real Estate Settlement Procedures Act (Regulation X) and the Truth In Lending Act (Regulation Z)
Sections 1032(f), 1098, and 1100A of the Dodd-Frank Wall Street Reform and Consumer Protection Act (Dodd-Frank Act) direct the Bureau to issue proposed rules and forms that combine certain disclosures that consumers receive in connection with applying for and closing on a mortgage loan under the...
- Medicare Program; Revisions to Payment Policies Under the Physician Fee Schedule, DME Face-to-Face Encounters, Elimination of the Requirement for Termination of Non-Random Prepayment Complex Medical Review and Other Revisions to Part B for CY 2013
This major final rule with comment period addresses changes to the physician fee schedule, payments for Part B drugs, and other Medicare Part B payment policies to ensure that our payment systems are updated to reflect changes in medical practice and the relative value of services. It also...
- Ability-to-Repay and Qualified Mortgage Standards Under the Truth in Lending Act (Regulation Z)
The Bureau of Consumer Financial Protection (Bureau) is amending Regulation Z, which implements the Truth in Lending Act (TILA). Regulation Z currently prohibits a creditor from making a higher-priced mortgage loan without regard to the consumer's ability to repay the loan. The final rule...
- SES Positions That Were Career Reserved During CY 2012
As required by section 3132(b) (4) of title 5, United States Code, this gives notice of all positions in the Senior Executive Service (SES) that were ``career reserved'' i.e., SES positions that could only be encumbered by career Federal employees during calendar year 2012....
- Medicare and Medicaid Programs: Hospital Outpatient Prospective Payment and Ambulatory Surgical Center Payment Systems and Quality Reporting Programs; Electronic Reporting Pilot; Inpatient Rehabilitation Facilities Quality Reporting Program; Revision to Quality Improvement Organization Regulations
This final rule with comment period revises the Medicare hospital outpatient prospective payment system (OPPS) and the Medicare ambulatory surgical center (ASC) payment system for CY 2013 to implement applicable statutory requirements and changes arising from our continuing experience with these...
- The Family and Medical Leave Act
This Final Rule amends certain regulations of of 1993 (the FMLA or the Act) to implement amendments to the military leave provisions of the Act made by the National Defense Authorization Act for Fiscal Year 2010, which extends the availability of FMLA leave to family members of members of the...
- Medicare Program: