- First document:
- January 02, 1998
- Last document:
- October 02, 2015
- Federal Energy Regulatory Commission (40070)
- Environmental Protection Agency (32491)
- Securities and Exchange Commission (28928)
- Federal Aviation Administration (23260)
- National Institutes of Health (23255)
- National Oceanic and Atmospheric Administration (17739)
- Transportation Department (13555)
- International Trade Administration (13522)
- Nuclear Regulatory Commission (13520)
- Federal Communications Commission (11730)
- Health and Human Services Department (11203)
- Land Management Bureau (10600)
- Food and Drug Administration (10593)
- Employment and Training Administration (9954)
- Defense Department (9379)
- Education Department (7690)
- Federal Reserve System (7573)
- National Park Service (7358)
- Housing and Urban Development Department (7324)
- Internal Revenue Service (7194)
- Justice Department (6973)
- State Department (6696)
- Coast Guard (6598)
- Veterans Affairs Department (6499)
- Federal Emergency Management Agency (6255)
- Treasury Department (6189)
- Homeland Security Department (6027)
- Forest Service (5472)
- Energy Department (5418)
- Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (5389)
- International Trade Commission (5273)
- Fish and Wildlife Service (5079)
- National Aeronautics and Space Administration (4334)
- Labor Department (4014)
- National Science Foundation (3541)
- Small Business Administration (3349)
- Animal and Plant Health Inspection Service (3224)
- Interior Department (3223)
- Surface Transportation Board (3128)
- Drug Enforcement Administration (2960)
- National Highway Traffic Safety Administration (2769)
- Agriculture Department (2685)
- Commerce Department (2602)
- Agricultural Marketing Service (2502)
- Antitrust Division (2346)
- Health Resources and Services Administration (2232)
- Presidential Documents (2195)
- Commodity Futures Trading Commission (2193)
- Children and Families Administration (2179)
- Centers for Medicare & Medicaid Services (2121)
- Aviation Maintenance Technician Schools
The FAA proposes to amend the regulations governing the curriculum and operations of FAA-certificated . These amendments would modernize and reorganize the required curriculum subjects in the appendices of the current regulations. They would also remove the course content items currently located in the appendices and require that they be placed in each school's operations specifications so they could more easily be amended when necessary. The amendments are needed because the existing curriculums are outdated, do not meet current industry needs, and can be changed only through notice and comment rulemaking. These amendments would ensure that aviation maintenance technician students receive up- to-date foundational training to meet the demanding and...
- Prospective Grant of Exclusive License: Development of a ME-TARP Based Immunotherapy
This is notice, in accordance with 35 U.S.C. 209 and 37 CFR 404.7, that the National Institutes of Health, Department of Health and Human Services, is contemplating the grant of an exclusive patent license to practice the inventions embodied in the following U.S. Patents and Patent Applications to PDS Biotechnology Corporation (``PDS'') located in New Brunswick, New Jersey, USA:
- Sunshine Act Meeting
- National Gas & Electric, LLC: Supplemental Notice That Initial Market-Based Rate Filing Includes Request for Blanket Section 204 Authorization
- 60-Day Notice of Proposed Information Collection: Application for Rural Capacity Building for Community Development and Affordable Housing NOFA
HUD is seeking approval from the Office of Management and Budget (OMB) for the information collection described below. In accordance with the Paperwork Reduction Act, HUD is requesting comment from all interested parties on the proposed collection of information. The purpose of this notice is to allow for 60 days of public comment.
- Self-Regulatory Organizations; NYSE MKT LLC; Notice of Filing and Immediate Effectiveness of Proposed Rule Change Extending the Pilot Period for the Exchange's Retail Liquidity Program Until March 31, 2016
- Approval and Promulgation of Implementation Plans; State of Missouri, Limited Maintenance Plan for the St. Louis Nonclassifiable Maintenance Area for the 8-Hour Carbon Monoxide National Ambient Air Quality Standard
The Environmental Protection Agency (EPA) is taking direct final action to approve revisions to the State Implementation Plan (SIP) submitted by the State of Missouri relating to the Limited Maintenance Plan for the St. Louis area for the 8-Hour Carbon Monoxide (CO) National Ambient Air Quality Standard (NAAQS). On April 8, 2014, the Missouri Department of Natural Resources (MDNR) submitted to EPA a second 10-year maintenance plan for the St. Louis area for the CO NAAQS. This maintenance plan addresses maintenance of the CO NAAQS for a second 10-year period beyond the original redesignation. In accordance with the requirements of the Clean Air Act (CAA), EPA is approving the revision because the State adequately demonstrates that the St. Louis Maintenance area will maintain air quality ...
- Updating and Improving the DOE Methodology for Assessing the Cost-Effectiveness of Building Energy Codes
The U.S. Department of Energy (DOE or Department) has updated its methodology for assessing the cost-effectiveness of building energy codes. The Department relies upon this methodology in evaluating both potential code changes and entire new editions of model codes, such as the International Energy Conservation Code (IECC) and the American Society of Heating, Refrigerating and Air-Conditioning Engineers (ASHRAE) Standard 90.1. DOE developed its methodology through a public process, and reviews its methods regularly to ensure its underlying analysis and assumptions remain valid.
- Petition for Waiver of Compliance
- Agency Information Collection Activities: Proposed Collection: Public Comment Request
In compliance with the requirement for opportunity for public comment on proposed data collection projects (section 3506(c)(2)(A) of the Paperwork Reduction Act of 1995), the Health Resources and Services Administration (HRSA) announces plans to submit an Information Collection Request (ICR), described below, to the Office of Management and Budget (OMB). Prior to submitting the ICR to OMB, HRSA seeks comments from the public regarding the burden estimate, below, or any other aspect of the ICR.
The Securities and Exchange Commission is proposing for comment new Regulation under the Securities Act of 1933 and the Securities Exchange Act of 1934 to implement the requirements of Title III of the Jumpstart Our Business Startups Act. Regulation would prescribe rules governing the offer and...
- Medicare Program; Hospital Inpatient Prospective Payment Systems for Acute Care Hospitals and the Long-Term Care Hospital Prospective Payment System Policy Changes and Fiscal Year 2016 Rates; Revisions of Quality Reporting Requirements for Specific Providers, Including Changes Related to the Electronic Health Record Incentive Program
We are proposing to revise the Medicare hospital inpatient prospective payment systems (IPPS) for operating and capital-related costs of acute care hospitals to implement changes arising from our continuing experience with these systems for FY 2016. Some of these changes implement certain statutory ...
- Electric Power Generation, Transmission, and Distribution; Electrical Protective Equipment
OSHA last issued rules for the construction of transmission and distribution installations in 1972. Those provisions are now out of date and inconsistent with the more recently promulgated general industry standard covering the operation and maintenance of electric power generation, transmission,...
- Federal Awarding Agency Regulatory Implementation of Office of Management and Budget's Uniform Administrative Requirements, Cost Principles, and Audit Requirements for Federal Awards
This joint interim final rule implements for all Federal award-making agencies the final guidance Uniform Administrative Requirements, Cost Principles, and Audit Requirements for Federal Awards (Uniform Guidance) published by the Office of Management and Budget (OMB) on December 26, 2013. This rule ...
- Introduction to the Unified Agenda of Federal Regulatory and Deregulatory Actions
The Regulatory Flexibility Act requires that agencies publish semiannual regulatory agendas in the Federal Register describing regulatory actions they are developing that may have a significant economic impact on a substantial number of small entities (5 U.S.C. 602). Executive Order 12866 ``Regulato...
- Application of the Fair Labor Standards Act to Domestic Service
In 1974, Congress extended the protections of the Fair Labor Standards Act (FLSA or the Act) to ``domestic service'' employees, but it exempted from the Act's minimum wage and overtime provisions domestic service employees who provide ``companionship services'' to elderly people or people with...
- Ability-to-Repay and Qualified Mortgage Standards Under the Truth in Lending Act (Regulation Z)
The Bureau of Consumer Financial Protection (Bureau) is amending Regulation Z, which implements the Truth in Lending Act (TILA). Regulation Z currently prohibits a creditor from making a higher-priced mortgage loan without regard to the consumer's ability to repay the loan. The final rule...
- 2017 and Later Model Year Light-Duty Vehicle Greenhouse Gas Emissions and Corporate Average Fuel Economy Standards
EPA and NHTSA, on behalf of the Department of Transportation, are issuing final rules to further reduce greenhouse gas emissions and improve fuel economy for light-duty vehicles for model years 2017 and beyond. On May 21, 2010, President Obama issued a Presidential Memorandum requesting that NHTSA...
- Student Assistance General Provisions, Federal Perkins Loan Program, Federal Family Education Loan Program, and William D. Ford Federal Direct Loan Program
The Secretary amends the Student Assistance General Provisions, Federal Perkins Loan (Perkins Loan) Program, Federal Family Education Loan (FFEL) Program, and William D. Ford Federal Direct Loan (Direct Loan) Program regulations. These final regulations will: Amend the FFEL and Direct Loan program...
- Adoption and Foster Care Analysis and Reporting System
The Administration for Children and Families (ACF) proposes to amend the (AFCARS) regulations. This notice of proposed rulemaking (NPRM) builds on an earlier proposed rule, published January 11, 2008 that addressed the requirements for State title IV-E agencies to collect and report data to ACF on ...